Why do women of color show no interest towards white guys?

Everyday I see white women happily enjoying the fruits of diversity mixing it up with every race of man imaginable. But I don’t see the reverse. Why do women of color show no interest in white guys Jow Forums?

Attached: D4C176F2-DAEE-4CAA-9C0B-FC4DC7F754B7.jpg (429x463, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be not ugly.

Attached: 1449835618963.jpg (800x340, 116K)

Attached: 123123132456..jpg (687x398, 54K)

Attached: 1404653343850.png (1024x1163, 188K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Like most of the hottest mixed race and exotic girls are with white chads. Meanwhile its usually the fattest and ugliest of our chicks who end up with Tyrones

Attached: 1537590489905.png (621x809, 341K)

>1 post by this ID
>obvious bait
watch the autistic zoomers will give this 1,000 replies

because it would interfere with their suffering

Are you so fucking retarded that you need to copy paste the same shitty thread 20 times a day?

you just took the bait you dumbass

/thread

wrong, im white and live in california and once a latina knows that you fuck other latinas she wont leave you alone till you fuck her

>Why do women of color show no interest towards ugly incel white guys? What the fuck, I thought it's only traditional white women that have some self respect and go only for the alphest of the chads and anything two shades off of white could be acquired without effort or even having to look good.
Have sex, incel.

You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

Fake larp, Latinas want nothing to do with pink dick

What's the point of these stupid threads?

my latina gf says otherwise you stupid leaf youre just butthurt cause you got ugly chinks instead of latinas with ass

bait to distract you from the real threats

Gay and Saged

Truth will set you free big guy

what gender/race are you?

i-i-is that communism kills?

yes

have sex, saged

UK focus group bot, report for mass spamming/flooding

KIKES GET THE ROOPE