Everything is a Joke

33°17'29.9"N 115°29'20.2"W ///

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 14-48-52.png (1368x785, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/the-hammer-ultra-secret-supercomputer-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/
pe.com/2016/10/07/why-the-discovery-of-a-new-fault-near-the-salton-sea-earthquake-swarm-could-be-important/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc
twitter.com/wlctv_ca/status/1139625150654164992
themillenniumreport.com
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/at-that-time-im-doing-snow-stuff
sandia.gov/asc/computational_systems/HAAPS.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Threat_Intelligence_Integration_Center
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhhh guys OP flew over my house

Attached: 1560516726141.jpg (1380x795, 221K)

Attached: ssbaseLG.jpg (800x550, 171K)

Attached: 1560490830040.png (1183x623, 1.16M)

Nervous bump

What's going on here exactly?

Attached: 1560490724249.jpg (1125x1266, 184K)

I don't get it.

bump for spoonfeeding

Yeah i mean i'm retarded, i don't get it.

user?

The two H's stand for Heil Hitler and they double as landing pads for Nazi flying saucers.

You found Hitlers resurrection bunker.

An fairly autistic user is posting some shitty conspiracy pictures they found online or an extremely autistic, possibly mentally ill user actually went to this place to take shitty conspiracy pictures.

Submarines are launched from there, the sea caves under Cali are huge.

Please don't make fun of the mentally handicapped.

>>/x/

This

This is am image of Camp Billy Machen, apparently a new camp meant for training Navy SEALs.

This has something to do with the electrical work related to Camp Billy Machen.

Salton Sea Base is an abandoned base located on the opposite side of the Salton Sea.

Gates to the Billy Machen camp, I guess.

Gates to something?

is this where you're going to do a mass shooting?

good to know user!

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43[1].jpg (640x633, 42K)

>Gas Line Rd
Never change burgers

I'll give it a few minutes but as of now I'm thinking OP is a faggot

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 02-39-48.png (1911x897, 153K)

LARP harder.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 02-39-33.png (448x240, 7K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 02-51-25.png (737x523, 143K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 02-56-18.png (718x262, 61K)

bump for OP tickling the weeen

So? There is nothing special about a login screen, user.

Not even a source, eh? Brilliant. Enjoy your infowars/dailymail garbage.

Delete this.

Are you literally so fucking retarded that you can't contribute any sort of intelligence to determine if OP is in fact a faggot or not? So far you sound like a jew who is trying to derail conversation.

This was just posted yesterday and it got to around 300 replies last time I checked, fairly credible glowing source talking about underground bunkers, biochemical weapons, and other research and development topics

I'm feeling sleepy, user,aren't you? How about a nice little nap on the couch, hmm?

Delete this now. Final warning.

>20 million other americans
Let me find out im one of them...

How many c0cks per day do you suck?

isn't montgomery just a larper? he and klayman gave all his hard drive evidence to comey. derp.

glowanon do you have some info about ANGELFYRE?
thanks

Attached: 1559827775583.png (259x224, 37K)

high iq analysis

Attached: testbeds10.jpg (1525x794, 238K)

you must be kidding right?

Who is you bastard?

themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/the-hammer-ultra-secret-supercomputer-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/

stop spamming this shit retard

damn the air strip of Trevor Philips Enterprises became bigger.

What is all this?

I feel like this is connected to the “$1000 and i’ll do it” thread yesterday

My experience tells me fake and gay. But not being the arbiter or truth, I will stick around to confirm

pe.com/2016/10/07/why-the-discovery-of-a-new-fault-near-the-salton-sea-earthquake-swarm-could-be-important/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (198x255, 16K)

What could I possibly contribute to a retarded conspiracy theory?

What part of this makes you think it is anything but fabricated and homosexual, user? What part of this doesn't scream "watch me LARP u guys!!"?

love these threads
glowniggers and everything are here

Yes. Anybody that calls idiots out for being idiotic is obviously a CIA jew shill.

You make the assertion that we are looking at a retarded conspiracy theory, without attempting to determine or explain your understanding of the theory. That'd be a good place to start.

I've already determined that you are a bigger faggot than OP. Even if he is larping.

I fixed that image for you.

Attached: 156053814d8607.png (1368x785, 2M)

A theory actually has to have some kind of merit to be addressed. My understanding is that this is not a theory, but instead a conspiracy theory. Why do I say that? Because the only evidence in this thread is a number of unrelated pictures and a picture of text that has no source whatsoever. But apparently that's good enough for you, so have at it.

A thread died for this nonsense.

This is true. A nuclear sub got stuck under California once. Access point is 2 areas, near Catalina and another near LA. Preferred entrance is about 20 miles SW of Catalina.

Yes. Let's claim more things without providing evidence. What a great way to learn!

Who said it was good enough for me? You seem to be some type of arbiter of truth who can quickly asses reality from fiction based on his emotions.

In short, just because you think OP is a faggot doesn't make OP a faggot. Refusing to allow yourself to believe it's possible OP isn't a faggot is simply your ego being scared to get led on.

Best I can think is to drop something inside a rolling information dumb of reminders to Assange. That is, one thread will have something of actual use, probably dropped not by OP. He's just reminding people of Assange and pointing to places and things that may not be of any immediate use, but research could give you tips for the future.

You make many assumptions about me for someone who doesn't consider themselves the type of arbiter or truth you previously described. I have every right to be critical.

arbiter of* truth

Provide evidence for a classified government secret. Glow harder, kike.

Checked, and the only thing he dropped of interest was the tapes in this post.
Which also seems to be related to these.
In other news, Alex Jones is offering 1, million dollars for finding the people dumping cp on his server and, which one man says is possible in one of those tapes.

Then how the fuck do you reliably know about it you lunatic??

>In other news, Alex Jones is offering 1, million dollars for finding the people dumping cp on his server and, which one man says is possible in one of those tapes.
Source? Or is this satire.

>Salton Sea Base is an abandoned base located on the opposite side of the Salton Sea.
I've been by there. Salton sea is a shit hole. Check out slab city its fucked too.

Not 20 minutes ago. Got him on in the background. His lawyer was telling him to calm down. He was cusing up a storm. For the Sandy hook case he had to give over marketing research and some 50,000+ emails. They found 12 cp, which were in unopened emails and the prosecuter evidently got laughed at trying to indict him. He said the FBI considers him a victim. I'd suppose it will be up in a few hours on infowars. The show is replaying now, but he waits till the end.

Op is a nigger balls

Every time I think that someone could never be a whinier, woe-is-me bitch than the President, Alex Jones resurfaces. Classic.

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: 1550813833504.jpg (596x953, 388K)

I dont know, I did spend a few minutes looking for a merchant in the op's pic though, a sign I'm on here to much I think

twitter.com/wlctv_ca/status/1139625150654164992

Attached: npc inside the brass bull.jpg (960x758, 92K)

Ayyy

>u guys its teh deep state trying to get me but I'm just 2 smart!!
Yep.

how flaccid

He has millions over emails over the years. Why would he and his staff even be able to read them all? Also, did you listen to those tapes in this piece? Althogh you may just be bumping, idk. Lol.

>themillenniumreport.com
Already off to bad start, but I'll look. Turns out there are indeed linked tapes. Did you listen to them? Why didn't the article post any damning quotes from the tapes?

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/at-that-time-im-doing-snow-stuff

Yes. Let's listen to retards being retarded. Excellent evidence, user.

>Did you listen to them?
Yes. There's a fedifferent people in them. The most interesting is a programmer with 3months to live from an aneurism who wants to set his life right. Start with the shorter ones if you want.

Okay, but I don't really care about that in the context of this thread. Is there anything whatsoever in them that would give credence to OP's wordless rambling?

See

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 16-53-41.png (228x383, 135K)

sandia.gov/asc/computational_systems/HAAPS.html

HH and Gas Line Rd.
What do I win OP?

That's not what I'm asking for.

Yes, we can all find those images and websites. Very good, you've figured it out, things exist. In fact, that website is where you got those images. It's very simple. And very boring.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 17-01-47.png (792x657, 98K)

Yeah, sure 20,000,000 million us citizens have their phone calls recorded and went through by programs to identify everything from emails, personal conversations, financial records, and more all w/o a warrant. Very boring. They even crack you shitty passwords with them and enter backdoors. Yawn. Many don't even have FISA warrants and it's possible to hack your stuff and frame you. One guy talked about sending bank records to the IRS the same day a person gets them and trying to people in trouble that way if it's alittle off. All because you might have been a 'problem', all with out a warrant even. Cool, cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Threat_Intelligence_Integration_Center

Attached: Erin_Joe_Official_Photo.jpg (261x261, 48K)

Do you think we live in China?

nice deflection kike

checked and....ok.
Now what?

3 PHASE is used for running power lines underground

No, but this is exactly what is, and has been happening here. The ACA is linked to it, too. If you've ever told your doctor you're depressed, etc.

It's a mega sized PCB built into/under the ground?

>Now what?
Well, it's clearly just going to get worse. You must remember with all the social media censorship also going on, and probably in league with the government secret programs, that we need a new internet bill of rights. If people won't force Trump or someone else to do it, and do it the right way (I have my doubts that's posible, because the devil is real), the decline will just be faster. There're other obvious topics, like banks but I digress.

In some ways worse in other ways better

wow quality post
retard