Should I join/support the NRA, Jow Forums? I've heard the Gun Owners Of America is better

Should I join/support the NRA, Jow Forums? I've heard the Gun Owners Of America is better.

Attached: 270px-National_Rifle_Association.svg.png (270x270, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NRATV/status/1139622032008605696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in both

They didn’t send me a hat last year, so I didn’t join this year.

What are the pros and cons of them?

Ask Jow Forums, they would know more

Sure, if you like gun control.

not totally sure
I like to use their events to meat other enthusiasts and both are good for that
but some people say the NRA is trying to establish themselves as the representative for gun owners so they can negotiate our rights away later

Well the NRA isn't the best, but they're the only ones with lobbying power so donate to both because the GOA has been successful in a few minor court appearances.

Goa actually does shit. They fought against the bump stock ban

NRA is just a republican organization. When republicans go after guns they go silent.

Later?

They've been negotiating your rights away for eighty-five years.

I joined both and give higher donations to GOA. NRA loves to cuck on gun rights, best you can hope out of them is maintaining the status quo. Only reason to give them money in my opinion is to keep them afloat until the GOA, which actually seems to want to fight for gun rights, gets powerful enough to be able to drop the NRA.

NRA is a “reasonable gun control” organization AKA a Trojan Horse.

>rifle association
>but we support banning everything except the single shot mechanism of a rifle itself.

>Should I join/support the NRA, Jow Forums? I've heard the Gun Owners Of America is better.
Both. NRA is what the gungrabbers focus on and they keep your firearms rights intact.

GOA actually support gun laws being loosened.

Join both. It is all there is. Although sometimes I feel like they are shill organizations letting our rights slip away little by little and taking our money at the same time.

>NRA is a “reasonable gun control” organization AKA a Trojan Horse.
But they draw fire from all the gungrabbers. Without the NRA, the gungrabbers would go after orgs like the GOA.

I like FPC personally; but I'm a sucker for anything coalition.

Attached: 220px-Operation_Moshtarak.jpg (220x228, 14K)

The leftists want both organizations destroyed. For that reason alone we should support them.

I always send them both their money. I am not sure the left is not gaming us with their hate.

Trojan Horse appeal, the left uses the NRA as a primary target calling it “the voice of gun owners” because they sure as fuck don’t want to call GOA that.
The NRA is beneficial to the gun restriction movement because ‘even the NRA agrees with banning [whatever here], only fringe retards don’t want to ban this.”

shill thread.

Attached: shariablue raid.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

Support the NRA because it's what is attacked and the gungrabbers say we shouldn't.
Support the GOA because they actually hold our rights.

>anti-Whites whole plan relies on feelings
lol

Oh lawdy, don't thrown me in that NRA biar patch, Brer Fox!

>Oh lawdy, don't thrown me in that NRA biar patch, Brer Fox!
The NRA is the tank everyone is shooting at instead of focusing on the infantry. They can take the hit from the small arms fire as long as their support holds.

If one thinks that the NRA ceasing to exist would be a benefit for the gun rights supporters, they're delusional.

I'm not a shill. I'm asking an honest question.

NRA is literally harboring a terrorist

>NRA is literally harboring a terrorist
Okay, I'll bite. Who?

she keeps getting better looking
twitter.com/NRATV/status/1139622032008605696

This is a defensive posture. The biggest problem with the NRA is they are not pro-active enough. They should be trying to get Congress to pass more pro-gun reforms, like repealing the Hughes Amendment, or the NFA outright (which isn't their position). Being constantly on the defense fucks you. It means the gun grabbers are the ones always working on legislative design, while we're just trying to stop them, but you can't stop them every time. The Democrats will get government back sooner or later. The best strategy would be to repeal enough of their gun controls so that when they do get government back, they busy themselves trying to regain lost ground, instead of acquiring new ground.