Iranians VS US Army

Last time americans encountered iranians on the battlefield it didn't end too well.

You sure you want a war?

Attached: battle.png (580x1281, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/04/04/iran-killed-more-us-troops-in-iraq-than-previously-known-pentagon-says/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quds_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never even knew about this?

OP and his post are fake and gay

just nuke tehran lmao

Look it up.

''The assault, which left five U.S. soldiers dead and three wounded, has been called the "boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare" and is furthermore notable for being one of the few instances when militants have actually managed to capture U.S. soldiers.''[10][11][12]

No, it's there...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid

I wasn't doubting you, I'd just never heard about it.

Whats your point? Lol are you really pointing out a SINGLE battle and using that as sole evidence iranians would have an edge over America?

Absolutely delusional

Yep, just a single battle where 9 Iranians successfully infiltrated and attacked an American base in Iraq and captured US soldiers alive to later execute.

Definitely not what experts around the world would describe as "the boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare".

>5 dead
That's not a battle. Do you count school shootings a battle? Is the bataclan shooting listed as a battle or a crime?

The Amerimutt is no match for the Aryan of the Persian highlands

Attached: 1554150816415.png (547x626, 18K)

9 iranians going up against 60 american soldiers in their own base and the americans ending up getting blown the fuck out.

They're technologically feeble in many ways but can still field first rate guerillas. How did you think they won in Lebanon 2007?

Do you even William S. Lind?

Cope! Daaaa.... Trained soldiers with guns are the same as students.......

You know as well as the rest of us that the average American sitting in a base somewhere else in the world is either fat or busy dreaming about his next trip to the local brothel.

Seems hypocritical to call Americans mutts when just about all new worlders are.

Of course they're holed in up in their base, what else are they supposed to do when occupying a country full of hostile strangers?

They only way to truly beat effective guerrillas is to simply exterminate the entire population, if you aren't willing to do that then all the enemy has to do is wait until you leave.

The other possible alternative includes settling millions of people in the area of interest. If the U.S. really wanted to conquer Iraq they should have settled 50 million Latin Americans there developed the area with oil money.

Are you dumb enough to use a single small scale raid(which killed about the same amount of people as the average car accident) to predict the outcome of a military invasion?
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

To be fair, you guys had a huge advantage over the vietnamese...

underhanded deceptive jewish tactics, they would never face us in a conventional war

9 iranians up against 60 american soldiers and the iranians coming out with zero casualties despite attacking an american base. Zero casualties and one of the few instances when militants have actually managed to capture U.S. soldiers.

It was good, I'm impressed by Iran, seems like we'll see if they can repeat that success on a much larger scale

Attached: F22startup.webm (1280x720, 768K)

and to answer your question: no, we dont want war with iran, that's one of the reasons trump was elected. but it looks like hes gone back on his word.

So they killed some POGs. While I don’t support war with Iran, that really isn’t that stunning of a victory. We all know the Hezzies are good at what they do.

Iran keeps hijacking our drones and since we dont understand how they do it its pretty much ignored.

If we were to fight Iran I have a feeling the MIGA faggots would be shocked by how hard we'd get our shit pushed in.

You have to go back, Sargon.

>oh look its this towelhead in sweden again

While I'm not interested in fighting on the behalf of the zogs I know for a fact that we would fuck the Iranians up eight ways to Sunday. And the best part? All those sexually repressed shia girls will be on Army Jamal and Marine Pedros dicks like a fat kid on a cupcake.

So please give us a legitimate reason to empty these war thirsty blueballs

I think experts might say it was the boldest attack against the US military in that region, and perhaps even in the context of other conflicts like Vietnam or Korea.
Did Vietnamese or Koreans ever infiltrate a base and take hostages? I guess back then warfare was different...
Pretty big deal that they over-ran any US military asset.

>and one of the few instances when militants have actually managed to capture U.S. soldiers.
Exactly. They get lucky once so they will always beat America in a full scale airland battle.

You right user.

Invasion would be very easy.

Attached: geography.jpg (1200x871, 336K)

So basically you're saying it's payback time.

Attached: ac130.jpg (2100x1294, 1.54M)

Actually yes, Battle of Hue during the Tet offensive. Took out a bunch of millitary staff, ARVN officers and South Vietnamese civilian supporters. Ops post might be recent but its small time at best.

No I don’t. I think Iran should go to war with Isreal and whoever wins gets to be our allies

I think they have serious help from China along with their own determination and engineers. China probably steals the shit and they get Iran to do the engineering.
China loves Iran btw they get clean food there, vacation there, buy oil from there... they likely give them the keys to the kingdom too so yea war with Iran would not go over as well.

Btw Democrats are tight with China and they're somewhat tight with Iran's regime too, you see this with what happened with the Green protests in Iran in 2009 (arab spring but a failure) and then the Iran deal, it almost seems like the Obama helped prop up the regime giving them all the democracy activists in 2009 as an appetizer to entice them to do the nuclear deal, where he gave them even more.

American jets are extremely fragile. Russian ones are a lot more durable and can be kept very filthy and still work perfectly fine. Poland just bough a few F-22s, though.

Attached: putin_russia_rothschilds_debt_globalism_1476397736892.png (640x1136, 608K)

Neocon Don is going to get the U.S. involved.

The American military can't even defeat some Taliban in some caves, let alone some jungle Asians in Vietnam lol.
How delusional of them to think they could take up the Iranian army (the strongest in the middle East) and Hezbollah. Combine this with the geographical advantage Iran has and you'll realize the US is just gonna waste billions of dollars again to kill a couple of civilians and then claim the war as a victory like always.

As if an ambush is indicative of military prowess.

The US military will drop 100 billion in bombs across the entirety of their military, gun their f14s out of the sky, and air-fuck them into submission before we unleash the marines up and down their coast.

See

It much simpler than you think habib. Has it ever occured to you that we couls just schwartzkopf through the valleys with tanks? No of course not. We havent had large amounts of US troops stationed in Afghanistan and Iraq still for no reason.

The U.S. is not very good at fighting insurgents. You'd think after all these decades after the vietnam war the U.S. would have devised a strategy to fight them, but apparently not.

Its because of our mindset. Unfortunately you cannot have your cake and eat it in regards to guerillas. Russians had the right idea with Chechnya but that means being brutal.

On the other hand a ground war with armies? Were good to go there

That worked really well in Vietnam

I’m not an antisemitic conspiracist, but even I can see OP is a Jewish shill.

The Iranians are saber rattling to unite the home front under establishment rule. However they don’t want actual war. The US military is not something you fuck with.

Russian jets are so doodoo not even the poo in loos want them

Russian Aerospace died with the soviet union.

Long overdue.

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/04/04/iran-killed-more-us-troops-in-iraq-than-previously-known-pentagon-says/

That's not a battle. Neither was the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. It was a covert military operation.

They bought F-35's. We don't sell the F-22 because they are actually good.

I think we will side with the Burgers on this one.

Attached: Untitled.png (984x649, 388K)

lel go die For Isis #yolo

>implying U.S had any boots on the ground in the first place
fucking gypsies jesus christ

It actually did. Vietnam was a fucking slaughter. The gooks got their shit raped hard AF.

But, like cave dwelling insects, there were lots of them.

So like 3 or 4 dudes? Doubt we killed 15k per a guy.

Does it matter?
Why didn't the muslim flying unicorn came down and strike the non-believers?
And Ruskie stfu.
Didn't you bomb some syrians with White Phosphorous?

2 died,lol

Attached: Untitled.png (758x663, 74K)

Uhm, the SU-37 Flanker outperforms almost everything we have. That's why we pushed so hard for the F35. The F22 and the FA18 2-seater Super Hornet are comparable but still inferior.

This. The militants were wearing US uniforms

You have to go back Amir

Attached: 1559563061781.jpg (1199x1029, 76K)

t.vlatnik

There's literally only one SU-37.

The US singlehandedly killed more ISIS fighters than their own estimate for the number of ISIS fighters in existence.

Eighteen years, and the Taliban still has us stalemated in Afghanistan.

If we can't beat them, we sure as hell can't beat Iran.

Attached: PigPen.jpg (564x760, 98K)

>According to one Iraqi official, the militant team was led by a blond-haired man
These werent Iranians. This was some glownigger shit

>

There are a bunch of tribes around Afghanistan that have ancient European admixture from the times of Alexander the Great. It's also the only place in the world where violet eyes survived.

That wasn't the battlefield and it was a joint base with middle eastern forces where the leader of the attack, along with the majority of the rest involved, were captured and killed. A random surprise attack assisted from inside leaks doesn't count as a "battle" not even a scrimmage. Here's what a present day battle or full fledged war with Iran will look like:
>Iranian forces 20 to 30 thousand strong
>American forces 100+ thousand strong with drones, jets, tanks, helicopters, Satellite imagery, and much more.
Keep celebrating one of the five small skirmishes. Everyone of the "attacks" carried out on Americans was retaliated and met with full force from the Americans when we captured and killed the rats that have to hide in disguises to attack unaware pogs at a shitty base.

Iran War (2019 - 2024)
US Casualties: 95,000
Iranian Casualties: 5.7 Million
Result: Stalemate

>getting invaded by the 2nd largest and most well funded military is the same as a suprise attack with all intell needed from infiltration and specific training
I don't think i need to tell you that these are different or that there are more than 60 soldiers in the US military

Sweet bait, nigger.

See

Military equipment isn't the most important thing. The equipment mist be just good enough, then the rest is good strategy

We're not allowed to kill civilians, if we opperated like the Russians itd be a genocide in a week.

And being lead by a blonde American and they all spoke fluent English and even trained for months at an identical base in Iran. Imagine training for so long to raid and capture a few POGS only to get btfo weeks later with no insurgents from the raid to be left alive. Iranians seriously think it's a victory and have parades for this one raid and think it desecrates American values lol all I have to say is look up in the sky Ahmed.

>We're not allowed to kill civilians
Then why did you do it in Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, ...?

And a bunch of people got tried for war crimes retard

>mutts being shit soldiers
Imagine my surprise. I bet that they have to be whipped by their ZOG beastmasters to raise morale before each battle, otherwise they would run without any fight at all.

Attached: 1558174488702.jpg (750x850, 437K)

Literally no evidence to support that claim

I also like how you don't know the difference between fighting guerillas and fighting a standing army and that you think Iran has the best army when the iraqis kicked there ass under Saddam Hussein

>Quoting wiki articles and Jow Forums replies
Seriously, pick up a book and compare the strength of current US armed forces to Iran. They tried to hire the cartel to try and assassinate the prince of Iran and fucked that up too. History doesn't repeat itself, Mohammed. Just look at ISIL. Iran would be destroyed within a year.

Stop using wiki articles as a source you shit skin nigger lol go back to the middle East.

Yeah but they arent running glow nigger operations sorry sweetie

And they will get bogged down along the coast, if not immediately pushed into the sea, you jingo.

Attached: 1559733596831.png (600x541, 312K)

They wont occupy, just obliterate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

see

Huh, I wonder who helped Saddam Hussein against Iran, oh right it was you. Just to turn on him a couple of years later, just like a ZOG would do.

You’re touting a fucking little terrorist act. I know dudes from the neighborhood got more bodies than this.
You’re corny as fuck Mohammed.

>uses a picture of an Empire dethroned by the US
The lost battalion were marines weren't they?

Not Bush, Not Hillary, just some random fags nobody cares about.

So, you admit that I ran would lose?

The entire world helped Saddam and the US even proved him with minute to minute satellite intel and they still lost.

>Help Saddam.
>Kill Saddam.
>Help Bin Laden.
>Kill Bin Laden.
What did the USA mean by this?

They didn't lose you retarded sven. The iranian military structure is so fucked it prevented them from winning

Are you the Jew pretending to be a swedish nationalist and using google translate to write swedish?

Americans seem to be confused. Nobody is claiming that US doesn't have superior firepower, it does, relax. Your tax dollars being absorbed by MIL will somehow do their job. The problem is elsewhere, see, if Iran is attacked, the first thing they do is not retaliate against you, the first thing they do is unleash hell over Saudi and Israel. They have friends near Israel in the face of Lebanon and even if only 10 rockets hit oil infrastructure, this will send the incompetent Saudi kingdom into chaos. Queue the Houthi who are consistently winning on their ground shattering the border for the Saudi kingdom - that place is done. With 2 strategic US allies out of the picture for a while, straight of Hormuz blocked, Iran has a strategic upper hand.

The US invasion by itself will be trivial, send in your jets, bomb some equipment - sure. Even if they don't torpedo or swarm your aircraft carriers, this will do minimal damage and cannot sustain and invastion. Boots on ground will be a disaster as you already know, just like in Vietnam, Iran's terrain is hostile and it does not favour you.

USA simply CANNOT afford a war against Iran, it will win in the short term, but long-term ramifications are simply too great. Calm your inner John Rambo and be honest with yourselves.

Americans fly Taliban to Doha for peace talks. Consider that ship sailed.

Attached: 1560439870313.jpg (700x394, 161K)

That is correct.

And how has that been going?

a single successful commando mission? So?

It doesn't matter. If any of these were real war, we'd nuke the fuck out of these people. But it's just carving power vacuums for energy and Israel. That's all our military is for nowadays. Iran would be like every other "war" we've had. They wouldn't "win" but neither would we really.

We all know that this is a jewish psyop to ensure greater Israel and further migration to destroy europe.

The attack was not done by Iran, don't stupid guys. Remember to point out that this is a Israeli attack to normies that listen to jewish media.