Should furries be legally barred from holding public office, the way communists were?

Should furries be legally barred from holding public office, the way communists were?

Attached: Furry.png (650x625, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/08/councilman-resigning-after-secret-furry-life-revealed/
youtu.be/F53tG4W_gEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they're no less delusional then trannys

Wtf link?

If I recall correct he wasn't a pedo, so.... for a furry that is pretty good.
Not sure about zoophilia.
We should ask ourselves, what role did Disney play in the furry menace?

They should have their fur suits set on fire. With them inside them.

its from 2-3 years ago he had a deviantart/furaffinity and had his real name on it, while being in politics.
nypost.com/2017/09/08/councilman-resigning-after-secret-furry-life-revealed/
I can't remember what specifically he wrote about it was some story about "Grey Muzzle" I think he was both straight (into women) and not pedo (into adults).
He even mentions Disney and Looney Tunes as the reason for his paraphalia (pathological fetish)

I recall they found some furry online RP profile that belonged to him and one of his interests was rape which was what ultimately dinged him.
I feel a little bad for him but this is still hilarious.

Also Disney ruined multiple generations of children since Robin Hood.

Why the fuck would anyone put their real name on those are beyond me.

SonicFox was right about being what the Republicans hate

First, kill all furfags. Second, how can you be so dumb as to use your real name on a site where you post your fetishes, specially when you're a public figure?

B O O M E R S
O
O
M
E
R
S

Incels should as they havent had sex

>Why the fuck would anyone put their real name on those are beyond me.
Just take a look, he's an old grandpa who doesn't understand the Internet, it never occurred to him that his personal information might be leaked

Probably wasn't a public figure back then.

yea guy was very low on the degeneracy scale for a furry, unless he had a double life to his double life.
rape is one of the number one fetishes in the world and through time, I think it is a biological coping mechanism for women who were captured and enslaved after losing a war (in the ancient world)
Anyway this guy is a lot less bad than a tranny in terms of being stable and not like, medically compromised via hormones and mental disorders.

his fetishes were so tame... he is in the first percentile in terms of least degenerate furries. must be an age thing he seems like both a normie and a boomer.

nah I think this was well into his career in politics.. but I thought he was like City Manager (unelected) this says Councilman, maybe he was one first then the other?

uhhh there are lots of republican furries but maybe more leftists in the furry world

No, but communists should.

Furries are worse than commies

Republican furries get the rope too

>t. pinko
Nothing is worse than commies ya faggot

Attached: 3xZI5p8.jpg (480x480, 11K)

>Implying anyone over the age of 40 who isn't a basement dweller knows how to keep safe on the internet.

Are furries into animals? Or just other people in their animal suits?

Attached: 1560537412512m.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

How about both, then.

What's wrong with shoving them in an oven?

Based.

It's called not being afraid. So what if he likes furries?

in other words, they have videos of him fucking a german shepherd but allowed him to resign

Most are weeb hating communists so do it.

I always thought it was just cartoons. And then the suit thing... which not all of them are into, keep in mind. It is like a subset.
Then there is another subset who actually fuck animals which is actually a global thing regardless of cartoons. Fucked up desu, not all are into it but the mere fact there is overlap should be a cause for concern... and cartoons and fluffy shit appeals to children it is super sinister.

>Resigned from his job when it was unvieled.
How about this?

Why do politicians always keep this shit in their closet? It always either leads to them being blackmailed into being a puppet or resigning like a chump

Why would he resign? What a retard.

Yes, actually, they are less delusional than trannies.

look up Kero the wolf

Because they would never get elected if people knew? Just a guess.

They should have prison coloured fur stamped into every visible surface of skin on there body. There not allowed to die, they have to work on dangerous construction sites and be tortured, male nutrition will keep them weak.

Yes. And then we move to the foot fags.

>Why would he resign?

Think he had to. The mayor and other members of the council were going to impeach/remove him over it if he didn't resign voluntarily. He chose the "graceful" exit of resigning vs. being forcibly thrown out.

People don't want to be governed by furries or pedophiles, even if they haven't broken any laws.

If a faggot or tranny or dyke can be an office holder might as well allow a furry.
Yiff in hell, furfags.

Whatever happened to the furfag stuff with Jow Forums? I remember they were basically the only truly hated group of people on here who weren't tolerated.

Furries should be executed in the streets

Attached: destroy furries for the reich.jpg (640x791, 99K)

Forgot pic

Attached: e7e.jpg (480x600, 74K)

Furries are Judeo-Bolshevists

And you know what to do with Jewish Bolsheviks.

Attached: communist being made good.gif (475x259, 3.95M)

But why would people believe it was actually him. If your Deviantart username was Donald Trump, I would not think it was actually Trump.

What, and have this blow on national news by fighting it to the bitter end? He’s embarrassed enough as is.

I dunno about Trump but Richard Spencer had a furry in his inner circle, his intern the guy who ran the discord server... total degenerate doing creepy stuff threatening to dox 14 year old boys, spencer put up with all this and that discord server went to the FBI to show the collusion and planning for charlottesville, but the furry pedo stuff they ignore maybe he was their guy who knows

Purge the furrys we have to kill all of them they make our children gay

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (220x220, 11K)

Never thought of it like that. I hope no kid has been pulled in just due to color and dressing up.
Jeez, wish I did not now.

Attached: 1560529691108.jpg (300x229, 10K)

Furries, one of most strangest things. Looks harmless and innocent fun, but these people not only want some safe space, they also pee on each other and are pretty much in the closet gay.

Furries are degenerates and are on the list with other un-desirables such as trannies, fags, lesbians, pedo’s etc to get the rope.

I would hunt down every furfag and execute them personally desu

Attached: C5D81367-78AA-4695-867D-32465906AE20.jpg (2000x2798, 904K)

dude... of course that happens. I've never seen it but that is because I've never gone to furry conventions. but of course people are more likely to get into this when they're younger, and it is inappropriate material totally rewires the brain.
star trek conventions supposed to be big pedo grooming grounds because nerds could be like turned gay because of failures with women, and lots of awkward kids would go to star trek conventions and whatnot.
magic the gathering (card game) too.
furries are a bit different and more explicit than star trek or magic. i think with furries there is less grooming in the old sense but like people get into the fandom and then like, they don't think they're being groomed it is already normal to them basically the furry culture causes people to groom themselves, makes for a more willing victim I think.

let's ban communists again and see how many furries that takes care of

Attached: 1553398349104.png (1680x921, 253K)

>less delusional
>more delusional

how about ALL delusional people go straight into dumpster fires.

obviously

Jow Forums would become inactive overnight.

What's stopping you paedo?

Ban yourself dumb capitalist. There are no furrycons anywhere in China. Most furrycons are in USA where free market exists.

They're on /trash/.

Is interesting how lolifags and furfags hate each other so much.

Attached: 1559166338072.png (416x345, 9K)

who decides who is delusional or not?

Attached: 1501814471993.jpg (640x480, 40K)

The fandom is the new pedophilia.

there's no anything in China they're a hive of bug people and their "communism" is propped up by massive global capitalism

They have their own board now, /trash/. It might as well be renamed /fur/ because that's all it is. Janitors still just outright delete off-topic threads rather than moving them to /trash/, which is what they said was that board's original purpose. Guess they don't want to push the furry content there into the archive by moving off-topics threads from other boards to /trash/.

That sweet sweet foxy ass.

Attached: Maid Marian.jpg (1180x600, 92K)

Furries are part of a "culture". Thats why all this shit looks like the same neon bara degeneracy.
Anthropomorphic animals with tits are not worse then any other regular fetish it is the subculture of these retards that is a death sprial in itself.

Attached: 1539663026138.png (793x845, 478K)

Reminder that you're not really a furry if you haven't read Jack from start to finish.

One of the mods is a furfag and likes to have /trash/ as his personal furry board. That's why most shitposting threads are moved to /b/, /qa/, /s4s/ or Jow Forums instead of being sent to the real garbage board. The mod only moves threads to /trash/ when they're full of furry shit.

"Please remember what Mothra did for us and our planet"

>Open up a random chapter.
>86.
>Some foxchick ate a rabbitperson.
>Oh no I regret it because of [blank but effective therapy] now I'm going to turn myself in.
Well that was a waste of 5 minutes.

Read on, it gets pretty redpilled. Race-mixing makes homicidal mutts with no sense of identity and the government covers up their crimes for the sake of "harmony"

It did mention 'herbivore supremacists'.

Attached: 1556331604794.png (835x1200, 477K)

what is the comic?

Beastars

Attached: Beastars2.jpg (1666x1200, 574K)

thanks

Only the ones that actually hope for some kind of chimera gene-therapy shit the same way doomers hope the world dies with them.

I would, for once, follow true communists politics :
Straight to the gulag

>Furrys get gene-therapy.
>Become infertile.
>Yet another degenerate group that will never produce children.

You still have to walk around town seeing the occasional dark carnival werewolf thing in denial about him looking like an MGMT music video prop instead of his fluffy anime yarn costume.
The only way it wouldn't end with them not totally screwing themselves over is if it got some military support like out of a science fiction movie about genetically engineered predators.

Mike Cernovich is a furry.

youtu.be/F53tG4W_gEc

Attached: Furry cut your face ofdf and then what.jpg (1406x492, 104K)

furries, (((they))), homosexuals, ect.

Almost every one of them is a pedo. Just like trannies. They shouldn’t be allowed to exist.

let the alt-furry and that dude in the dixie flag costume off: that shit was funny