Bootlickers will defend this just because it's a nigger

>bootlickers will defend this just because it's a nigger

shameful

twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1139533347280039937

Attached: 53f0bc418664a5bf8a1ca53501ac49f6.png (607x934, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2OD7IvT6M
documentcloud.org/documents/6152346-AmesHarperDrakeNOC.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

insufferable niggers, let's wait for the charges against the dude to come down and be ignored

lol. yeah im sure thats exactly how it happened. just like how michael brown was spreading the gospel of christ and a cop randomly walking by saw that he was black and executed him. the nig/SJW tweeting that definitely is trustworthy not to be biased or withhold facts.

You're responsible for what your children do. If they steel some shit you're under arrest.
If I'm under arrest I don't doubt that I could get shot if I try to run away.
If you don't know why you're under arrest YOU'RE STILL UNDER ARREST and you need to take it seriously.
Why is this so surprising to some people?

Is there more to the story though? IF their story is true then the cops are wrong, but there could be more going on.

>The niggers survive the encounter
Such a sad story...

We are always getting these videos that start in the middle of something, and maybe the nogs did something to justify this reaction, but the pigs sound positively unhinged and the niggers sound perfectly reasonable.

I guess I dont really have a dog in this fight though since I dont like niggers or cops

>niggers makes shit up as soon as they are caught
Its one of life's constants

Imagine listening to and obeying lawful commands given by a law enforcement officer.
"Driver please step out of the vehicle." "Nah uh u fuggin wyte pigs ain't gettin me to jail mofuggas my mammy dun told me y'all raciss"

No matter what the precipitating facts are, these two cop shouldn't be on the streets. Hear how out of control and emotional they are? They don't have what it takes to be police officers

Yes they should clearly be put into a higher office where they belong.

>don't relax
we need MORE cops like this

Again, we didn't see the beginning of the incident, but why are these cops so unhinged? Is everyone a potential threat to be screamed at and threatened? I don't like niggers, but I wouldn't treat them this way just because they're niggers, damn.

They're probably hung over and dehydrated and spent all morning chugging pre workout shit to get hyped up for their day.

>stealing is okay when niggers do it

fuck you op
#kneel to suck my dick

>Without her noticing.
Yeah any parent that isn't a mouth breathing retard notices and being ignorant is never an excuse.
I'll also bet money she was resisting the entire time and kept jerking away from them and extreme violence was the only thing that made her comply.
But people who aren't around niggers 24/7 will just tell me I'm bootlicking

Listen boy,
you done stole a white mans toy

Hahaha fucking pigs

Yeah, well? Stop being black.

Hunting niggers should replace baseball as America's favorite pastime, don't @ me

Like they tried to do with that Brandonig recently. The one who rammed a US Marshal and jumped out armed.
They blew his ass away and the bootlickers tried hard to make it seem like he was just an innocent, benign neglect. They chomped out and hurt like 2 dozen cops.
Because one of their apes assaulted a Marshal.

Stop committing crime

Or for 20min before the filming started they were locked in the car trying to bsck out with the cop trying not to lose his shit. We have been down this road before, twitter shows one snippet and people lose their shit, then the body cam shows the start to finish and we see the truth

The cops did nothing wrong here
They weren't complying with their demands
Stupid fucking niggers

Ours laws are different from yours Hans, the police don't come after us for saying "Immigrants will ruin our society"
They come after us for shit like Theft and Assault.

Blacks will commit any crime unless a gun is pointed at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2OD7IvT6M

But if you obey the law then they can't do anything to you. yes, they can come up to you and give you the usually rundown, however, if you have done nothing at all, simply comply with the pig and move on with your day, it is as easy as that

this.
How the fuck do you not notice a big pink box half the size of your child? She probably "didnt notice" the cops till they started pointing gins at her

Niggers teach their niglets to steal because they can get away with it by blaming it on them. When nigs stop nigging, we'll stop shooting.

>they tryna tell me this baby cant steal an sheit
>like who is you nigga? I ain't responsible fa mah baby

I love how all the nigs are dead silent, not doing anything, when they're two on one beating up a guy, but the second he draws a gun it's crocodile tears and overreactions.

>Stop committing crime
They don't wanna. BLM literally campaigns for legalized loitering, trespassing, assault, and a whole of of other hilarious gibs me dats. They are actually saying that you shouldn't be angry if they invade your lawn and have a bbq right there drinking 40s.

>if their story is true
>niggers telling the truth

yes we should have do nothing cuck cops like australia where wealthy people have to literally pay for their own 24/7 private security or else african youths will burglarize them blind

Do the parent's do this often? Let their kid shoplift? Don't they watch their kid? I've seen videos of parents letting their kids steal, are these the same?

Are we now justifying the behavior of these pigs over a barbie from a dollar store?

Wew

documentcloud.org/documents/6152346-AmesHarperDrakeNOC.html

Unless this affidavit is 100% bullshit I hope they get their $10mil. Fuck pigs and fuck Phoenix

Once the body cam footage comes out unedited the niggers will be shown to be complete chimps who caused the whole fucking thing. Niggers + retarded cops always leads to shit like this.

stop pretending like niggers dont deserve to be treated like feral beasts, you're probably some faggot from north dakota blissful and ignorant to niggertry. Fuck off

cops shouldnt get grilled, in my area nigger 12 year olds blow college student heads off at stop signs for iphones

FUCK niggers and FUCK nigger advocates being a cop would be a NIGHTMARE job

it was another cross your legs and walk over here type situation. She's holding a baby and the cop yells at her to put her hands up and not move.

Attached: eight_col_police_shoot.jpg (720x450, 34K)

Niggers niggering and cops are on crack. Everybody should die in this situation

Attached: 1542740997990.png (527x431, 102K)

>resisting arrest
>Attempting to ellude police
>Endangering children

Monkey mother is a monkey, I bet you she ignored the cop and went straight into her car, actual humans would stop immediately and respond to a cop

t. Tucson

We're coming for you, you commie illegals. Phoenix will occupy Tucson and reduce your population by 1/3rd just by sending the illegals back.

Attached: 1559707530500.jpg (569x427, 52K)

What the fuck why are there so many niggers in Phoenix? I grew up there and there weren't many 20 years ago.

this
fuck niggers and fuck jannies

i'll hold my judgement until the bodycam footage is released that shows the perps doing something that they shouldnt have been doing.

Nice source muhammad

Attached: Untitled.png (323x448, 47K)

There still aren't. The nig population is lower than the national average across the state.

this
/thread
no sympathy

Based, in my book, the more dead Americans the better. I wish they got shot for jaywalking and othe minor shit

Attached: 1509836285510.png (304x306, 7K)

When I read these posts on this thread, I reflected the fag who got shot in the hotel by the cop, and how anons were crying about how a homosexual cop killed a white straight man and how there is muh white genocide. Go cry faggots.

>no matter the facts or context my statement is correct
I dont think thats how it works user

But there were like 10 when I lived there. I went back last fall and they were everywhere.

>Occupy Democrats
lol

Dealing with niggers everyday, all day, will make you act like that.

Damn, I thought the cops were going to kill all those niggers, Fuck.

My bet is the 4 year old was a diversion, train em young

>niggers still nigging
>more news at 11

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

They breed like rabbits without free and easy access to abortion. The average fertility of a sub-Saharan African is something like 4 children per woman, twice that of White people.

>they dindu nuffin
Ya im sure that how it went down.

Attached: 1531608441276.jpg (730x480, 17K)

>pls allow us to steal
kill all niggers and subhumans who defend them

Perhaps they did something to warrant this treatment. Usually we find out later the nigs were nogging, but these cops are out of control and the niggers are behaving in a more civilized manner than they are, at least in the video.

I don't live in Arizona because I'm not stupid enough to live around a bunch of spics and niggers.

Nothing will save you people now, anyway. The reconquista is nearly complete, and whites will just flee the southwest and leave it to the shitskins to fight over. Pretty sad desu

Without knowing the whole story it looks like the cops overreacted badly, but that shit's going to happen with cops who spend day in and day out dealing with niggerbeasts.

It was a nigger. Who cares?

Attached: 1533217637182.jpg (750x600, 71K)

It's the police and army that prevent such a thing from occurring, which is probably why your shitskin ass wants them gone. Any attempt at stealing land from the US will be met with the might of the strongest military force ever known to mankind, which is why no one tries.

they steal at such a young age!

Lmao no one tries? Last time I was in California or Arizona i couldn't find a radio station in English.

They're just going to keep coming until the whites can't stand living there any longer. It's de facto Mexico already, you have no way to keep them out, and trump has done nothing to secure the border.

Also I'm white.

Probably how it went down
>"FUCK ALL YA HATERS MY DAUGHTER HAD THIS WHEN I CAME IN"
>"Ma'am no she didn't it needs to be put back"
>"FUCK YOU I"LL FUCKIN KEEL U IMMA GONNA GO GET MY GUN RIGHT NOW"

You're shilling hard in this thread.

>We don't know what happened!
>YOURE ALL WRONG, FUCK DA POPO!
>POLICE ARE BAD
>DEY UH..UNHINGED

Youre biased against the police but demanding objectivity for the nigger who refused to get out of her car. Fuck you Lefty shill

This

Without consumerism this would of never happened

The entire reason the cops are savage is because niggers are always dinduing nuffins so I will always blame the niggers

>she "didn't notice nuffin"

No, she let the kid do it because she knows it's not a crime that gets jailtime for small children to shoplift

Cops are assholes because niggers are insane criminal assholes in the first place

Good

they do nothing but cause problems for everyone else

Just a reminder, cops protect niggers. They enforce hate crime laws. If it wasnt for cops, the white man would have driven put the hordes years ago. It was white cops who arrested the white men who bombed black churches in the 50s and 60s.

Attached: 1467979985642.png (716x528, 694K)

I beg to differ. Having the mental fortitude to harrass niggers is a key component of what makes a good cop. I'd say they are exempelary and based.

I love how this dude writes this post in a way to get us to rain down on the tweet to boost its clicks so it gets more attention.

Fuck that shit bud its just a nigger not complying with police officers and trying to drive off.

fat chance this dude's a felon or some shit.

You dumb faggots believe this was an acceptable job done by police? Police are here to de-escalate situations like this yet they run up screaming bloody murder on their tippy toes like a bunch of fairies. Go back to academy you fucking niggers!

Attached: 4E7C7A01-BFE7-4413-9A41-A570281E2AAA.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>bootlickers will defend this
Of course not. That’s what happens with a fucked up country. If the boots could be properly licked, the sheboon would have been sent back to wherever, and the officer would be properly trained, with a classy uniform, and not using excessive force. Instead, you have a sheboon spawning niglets already stealing at 4yo, managed by a stupid panicked idiot with no training, who had more education about Jesus riding dinosaurs and the holocaust than about maths and English.

the virgin sheboon vs the chad pig

>commit crime
>get threatened by law eñforcement for commiting crime
>yell racism

This is 99% of so-called institutional racism. It's pretty sad.

Not related to post. Just a big fan of this pic.

Attached: 62307225_885061531832528_7228933964990251008_n.jpg (403x537, 37K)

Fuck you and fuck niggers. The only thing these niggers deserve is a record.

Niggers often use their children as human Shields and swing them around like weapons. I doubt it was that much of a moral conundrum for it.

This. They can be pro-abortion politicians and kill black people via legislation.

I assume they migrated from Texas. I blame all of the crime in those areas on the Katrina niggers that got transported to those states.

Did you watch the video? The cops are acting like niggers, not the niggers.
>I'll shoot you in the face
>I'll put a cap in you
These fuckers are completely out of control and just because the target of their rage is niggers doesnt excuse their behavior.

Cops should treat niggers with the utmost suspicion and match their hostility. I see nothing wrong with their behavior in this instance and you're a nigger apologist who should probably fuck off.

crazy how I've never had a negative encounter with the police. Must be that white privilege though.

you probably just look like a nerdy pussy virgin

>you probably just look like a nerdy pussy virgin

You probably are some type of ugly criminal nigger, which is all of them.

lmao hi nerd virgin pussy faggot

the nigs were fully complying with the pigs in the video and still the pigs were going full nigger on them. He has the guy up against the car making him do egyptian poses and yelling STOP RESISTING at him, it's like a fucking cartoon lmao

the woman just standing there holding a child and they're screaming and cursing at her

MUH THINNN BLUEEE LINEEE

fucking faggots

Niggers are treated like shit by cops because the cops are going on decades of previous experience dealing with them. I couldn't care less what they do to them, police brutality is almost exclusively a black problem because they think just crying racism exempts them from the same laws the rest of us live by to keep an orderly and safe society.

If you're an average looking white guy its the closest you'll ever get to being invisible. You don't exist on anybody's radar.

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

>threatened

Cucks should have just opened fire

>without noticing
sure nigger, sure, you didn't tell her to hold it and act like it was hers in an attempt to steal. Yup, sure, okay, yeah okay.

Attached: 1535020722147.png (469x452, 277K)

Why will niggers literally not obey a single command until they are at gunpoint
Always
They're mass breeding, low impulse control, low IQ animals
end of story
this whole "all men are created equal shit" and basing all of our policies around the lie that all humans are the same and behave the same, have the same brains, is why you're fucking up so bad as a species and it makes me angry

Attached: 1546812543133.webm (710x400, 2.59M)