Virginia is traffic hell

Where can I go live that has no traffic but good internet and much less third world shit niggers and rednecks

Does such a political sphere even exist in this country?

Attached: Russian-investigative-journalist-on-drugs-charges-gets-house-arrest.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2019/02/11/here-are-the-u-s-cities-suffering-the-worst-traffic-congestion/#438f59ad6e36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Los Angeles

No dumb leaf that's the only place almost as bad as Virginia

Hello

Fuck you we're full. Stay put user.

Attached: fuckyou.gif (480x480, 178K)

Midwest.

Wait where are you

NoVa, Richmond, and Hampton Roads are not an entire state.

You don't even make the top 10 in the US. Quit your bitching. New York City has more ppl than your entire state.

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2019/02/11/here-are-the-u-s-cities-suffering-the-worst-traffic-congestion/#438f59ad6e36

#2 is DC which is 99% people commuting from Virginia or Maryland.

Bullshit I commute on the single worst stretch of traffic in the country

Having less rednecks and niggers at the same time is literally impossible unless you live with the ones that are even worse: hardcore libshitters.

It's like rock paper scissors
>libshits repel niggers repel rednecks repel libshits

The whole south is rednecks and niggers living on top of one another

The white middle class normie world of my childhood has been replaced by chock-a-block traffic filled with every subhuman form of life on the planet, VA nigigers, and white trash

Rural Northern California

Connecticut/assachusetts/Vermont.

Im from the Shire. A place with less traffic and niggers but the internet available is from the 90's. Doesn't fit your criteria.

Attached: shire.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Hmmmm

Blue ridge area?

Well you're in NoVA bro. I'm from south side originally (petersburg) so I feel your pain but you do realize where you are is right next to SF/LA in terms of faggotry being brought in right?

Why not go for a gated neighborhood? Usually nogs dont end up there unless they're ultra white washed. If you mean "I want a society at large that is still really really white not just where I live" I hate to break it to you but there is hardly anywhere left like that here and if there is, jews probably wont let it stay that way for long, there is no point in trying to find it so you can resign yourself there to avoid it all. The war is coming to you whether you like it or not.

>thinking Virginia's traffic is that bad
Move the fuck out of NoVa retard. I live in Hampton Roads, traffic in the tunnel and towards Norfolk and Portsmouth gets bad during rush hour but otherwise its a cakewalk.

There are spics and surprisingly poo-in-loos but you only mentioned niggers.

Hampton Roads traffic isnt nearly as bad as NoVa either.

What you are saying is correct. I would just rather live out the last good half of my life somewhere that is less hectic and more white.

Rural Northern CA is nice (and fairly white) but be prepared it's not going to be "based" it's going to be a bunch of cucked (and some helpless) whites trapped under a massive oppressive nightmare state. If you express a desire for the places whiteness around people you may very well be met with liberal hostility. You're basically a sitting duck waiting to be invaded in the still white parts of CA, paying your oppressors to prepare their invasion with your money.

I tried to do a catch-all and say every subhuman form of life on the planet. I don't even know where half the people come from up here or why the fuck the government let them in a lot are old.

My wife wants to initiate white-flight mode pretty soon. Soo many sand-niggers around the UK.

>I would just rather live out the last good half of my life somewhere that is less hectic and more white.
Don't we all. If you find it, it won't last 15 years much less 30. Not until the actual shit hits the fan. Sorry but that's the way it is. Start praying for Hitler if you don't already.

The spics and poos are farmworkers who keep to themselves.

>Rednecks
And this is why your life is miserable.

This is true. Rural CA spics and browns usually keep themselves. The problem is, this convinces everyone around them that anti-racism is really good. The one nice thing about whites in the nigger zones is that it frequently makes them way way more racist than people who think every minority is that nice Mexican farm worker they know who sells them cheap produce