It’s time for a new digital civil rights act

It’s time for a new digital civil rights act.
Whistleblowers are protected by the government. Corporations should have to follow the same rules as the government when it comes to this kind of shit.
The final countdown has already begun. It’s only a matter of time before anyone who even remotely questions globohomo corporate left wing fascist orthodoxy is silenced.

Attached: BF60DA52-015B-4660-96BF-0FF347E4D935.jpg (1242x1763, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station/targeting-is-real/
targetedevidence.com
bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't there a Supreme Court case that dealt with basically this

Waaa muh video.
Stfu. Generation of whiners that make boomers look stoic.

Hey Tim, swallow that red pill yet?

Good. He's a Jewish psyop and progressive shill. He's probably getting blacked by Jamal that works at CNN.

Fuck yourself kike. When we can’t name you, you can probably guess the what the alternative will be.

You will never be a woman

>t. kike

tim pool plz go

Yeah, more whining.

What video did they take down

t. retard

Tim Pool is simply a more reasonable antifa progressive wannabe darknet hacker. Just because some of the things he says are reasonable and correct doesn't mean he would stop sending money to ozreal

>Pinterest
really?

I honestly can't take someone seriously who is afraid to honestly criticize even the actual state of Israel, let alone the people who run it and, by proxy, us.

Did you mean chased by the government?

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station/targeting-is-real/

targetedevidence.com

Stop talking about left/right or capitalist/communist.

Consolidation occurs under either. Consolidation is our enemy in the mainstream discussion. Consolidation under Jews is the enemy in frank.

I can't take people like you seriously, you are like a fucking parody any more.

fucking faggot kike shill nigger fucker. I don't even like Tim but he's 1,064 times the genetic male you are, you dog-semen felching cuckold.

Have sex with a consenting adult who isn't part of your family

You are still a middle of the road faggot Tim.

read the tweets?
he made videos about the shit that's going on at Pinterest where the company policy has been revealed to be internally anti-christian as well as pro-abortion. The whistleblower provided James O'Keefe with internal documents showing highly ranked people in Pinterest were making sure links couldn't be posted from an anti-abortion website as well as ZeroHedge and a few others. They also deranged and removed chrisitian phrases from their auto-fill mechanism, but kept shit from islamic goat-fuckers as well as their dog shit holy book.

tl,dr; business as usual in California based social media.

bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/
Project Veritas' original video on this was also taken down.

He's still solidly Progressive, refers to Progs he doesn't like as "Regressives" like Rubin does