FAKE NEWS BTFO

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1139612393749852160

Attached: file.png (851 KB, 1222x1082)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20

This is real news

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

when tv is banned

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

seething

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Based and red pilled

Attached: 87ZoafP.jpg (547 KB, 945x934)

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

It’s why I don’t trust polls even if they have Zognald Miga up by 5 10 or whatsoever dumbass margin. He will get his second term and nothing will be the better for it.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

The polls are rigged against him.

In reality he's up by like 20.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

this.

David Murphy
David Murphy

I wish that 2020 will show us the most honest election ever so that Democrats can see how small of a voting base they really have.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Evidence?

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

No, they’re not. Hard as it is to believe, enough people genuinely dislike everything about Trump personally that it hampers his popularity significantly, no poll rigging required. He’s put off too many people.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Hi Occupy Dems!

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

he’s put off too many people
...on the internet

Hunter King
Hunter King

MAGA

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Attached: 2016-US-President-by-Precinct-1460x820-min.png (364 KB, 1460x820)

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

He should stop looking for someone to blame for his failure.
I still want all of the crazy shit he said he was going to do when he was campaigning.
It's clear he lied to get elected and has no intention of doing anything for anyone but Israel.
Sad.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

The only people failing are those that go against him.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

The country is being flooded with feral spics because I stopped trusting the plan?

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

where is the wall and why isn't hillary in prison

John Cox
John Cox

Hey shills. Nothing you do works. Israel will never get a war with Iran and Netanyahu has no future.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

i don't give a shit about israel I wanted hillary in prison and he hasn't done that

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

DOJ will expose Israeli collusion with Hillary and then Trump is gonna let the muslims invade your illegitimate terrorist state while people get mass arrested here.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Nice try shill.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

ok cool man I suppose I'll just wait then

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

You are delusional. He is going to have a much harder time winning in 2020.
First of all he has let in millions more shitskins who will vote against him.
Secondly democrats are perfecting vote harvesting methods to change elections.
Thirdly boomers still get all their info from cable news and believe everything they are told and will not die until they have completely destroyed the civilization they were born into.
But most importantly Trump is a out of touch boomer who has no concept of social media or the internet. He has allowed Google to have the power to determine elections without any fight whatsoever despite the numerous laws they are violating. This is why I truly hate Trump. He has ensured there will never be a conservative government in this country until the day it collapses.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

until hillary is in prison the only people shilling here are you cucks

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Imagine being this blackpilled, either a shill or a smoothbrain

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

If you are not blackpilled, you are not paying attention. I suggest you read Tarrants manifesto. There is simply nothing we can do about our demographic replacement and when the current generation of whites being born grows up as about 15% of population with every law designed to repress them, and the shitskin majority being taught from birth that whites are inherently evil, our only hope is that governments collapse and balkanize before we are exterminated in an organized fashion.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

100% you're a zioninst shill

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Lol. I just called out ABC on this and got immediate salt. This wound ran deep, they'll never get over it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit