Éire/pol/ early edition

links in few mins

nationalparty.ie

gemma o doherty - jewtube

anticorruptionireland.ie

based news

theliberal.ie

the burkean

Attached: 1558472090557.png (684x960, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britishchristianhistory.wordpress.com/tag/culdee-church/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliesin
keithhunt.com/Druids1.html
web.archive.org/web/20190507040215/http://www.keithhunt.com/Druids1.html
archive.fo/o4ahO
archive.org/details/Elder-CeltDruidAndCuldee1973
stream.radioaryan.com:8444/stream_128
radioaryan.com/2016/08/sven-longshanks-hidden-history-of.html
irishcentral.com/news/irish-priest-homophobic-homily
youtu.be/D1UpolAkV-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=198daYFnDRY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1u1Vhq47nJI&app=desktop
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-to-deport-100-filipinas-with-their-israeli-born-children-this-summer-1.7363466
dublincity.ie/main-menu-services-recreation-culture/dublin-city-public-libraries-and-archive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_County,_Texas
youtu.be/198daYFnDRY
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00483_33.x#accessDenialLayout
nationalparty.ie/countering-ideological-fatigue/
youtu.be/OpXY5bqD690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The History of Christianity in the British Isles amongst the Celts Modern and Ancient is one of the most interesting stories in Christendom.

britishchristianhistory.wordpress.com/tag/culdee-church/

Talesin the 6th century Bard wrote:
“Christ, the word from the beginning, was from the beginning our teacher, and we never lost his teaching. Christianity was in Asia a new thing; but NEVER was a time when the Druids of Britain held not its doctrine”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliesin

There are no conflicts recorded anywhere between the Druids and the Christians, in fact the first three Arch-Bishops of the Celtic Church were all Arch-Flamens of the Druidic order, as their fathers had been before them. To be a Druid was a hereditary position, the same as to be a Levitical priest was. This hereditary title to priesthood was still being followed until the12th century, long after the Church at Rome had become corrupted by ‘democracy’ and ‘equality.’

The Druids were awaiting a Messiah, followed a similar law to Moses and referred to the coming savior of the future as Yesu.
There was a "supreme god" whose name has been lost to time. This supreme deity was represented by a trinity of three deities, each representing a different aspect of this god: "Teut," "Bal the black," and "Kor."

keithhunt.com/Druids1.html
web.archive.org/web/20190507040215/http://www.keithhunt.com/Druids1.html (Backup)
archive.fo/o4ahO

Celt, Druid and Culdee (1973)PDF
archive.org/details/Elder-CeltDruidAndCuldee1973

Sven Longshanks: The Hidden History of Christian
stream.radioaryan.com:8444/stream_128
List of citiations.
radioaryan.com/2016/08/sven-longshanks-hidden-history-of.html

took these off another thread

irishcentral.com/news/irish-priest-homophobic-homily

based priest destroys globohomo

Attached: file.png (1335x1953, 1.43M)

muttistan ethnicity maps
check the irish areas

Attached: file.png (2000x1483, 1.33M)

Bump

Attached: irish dna.png (2133x1245, 176K)

>it’s Friday night
Why are you here?

Attached: DB354E3C-EE88-4594-96D7-452B08524252.jpg (2048x1362, 570K)

Attached: dna2.jpg (960x608, 125K)

Was pino a fascist? I thought he was put into power by Jews and was more capitalistic

its just a meme
che guevara is not accurate either because he was a mutt

Éire/pol/ is the best on the weekend.

Attached: 1547592831933.jpg (574x881, 54K)

Fucking nice... This is strange

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-193015.jpg (1077x932, 200K)

>Bal the black
That sounds cainannite

youtu.be/D1UpolAkV-Y

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-200808.jpg (1478x860, 262K)

havent looked at the stuff myself but some mutt posted them in a thread

Digits of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=1u1Vhq47nJI&app=desktop

(brought to you by the un) otherwise known as the united niggers

Attached: imirish.jpg (640x565, 17K)

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-to-deport-100-filipinas-with-their-israeli-born-children-this-summer-1.7363466

diversity for you but not for us
- israeli goverment

>Going out drinking and drugging
Degenerate

>still no Gearóid book
>are they even trying to search their local library's online catalog?

**POSTING THIS EVERYDAY UNTIL WE GET RESULTS*****

On infinity chan /eirepol/ a Yank user claimed to have the Gearoid book and was willing to upload the book as a pdf to share with us. Is he here?

Otherwise the book is available in several Dublin public libraries. Do we have any volunteers to check it out and upload for us? You can search library catalogs online here dublincity.ie/main-menu-services-recreation-culture/dublin-city-public-libraries-and-archive. The name of the book is Architects of the Resurrection: Ailtirí na hAiséirghe by R.M. Douglas.

Attached: gearoid fearg.jpg (198x255, 21K)

Wouldn't trust this desu. You have half mexican mutts claiming to be Irish and niggers have Irish names like Eddie Murphy. The USA is not a white country anymore. Forget the image that is portrayed on TV. California is basically Mexico. Check job postings online. They all require Spanish as 90% of the customers you;ll be dealing with are spics who can't count to ten in English. The demographic changes that have happened in America in the past two decades cannot be understated.

>youtube.com/watch?v=198daYFnDRY&feature=youtu.be

No such thing as bad publicity lads. I predict Gemma and Grand Torino will get a bump in international subscribers now. So proud of them. I remember when GT was just another Q-user LARPER posting from his bedroom.

keeper bumped

Everyone's out drinking and drugging, fucking degenerates

yeah i know the place is fucked

theres a fella in new york i know whos half honduras spaniard half irish but atleast hes based and has high percent of irish

yea its all a waste of time to me
i like pubs but
fixing the country or whats left of it is more important to me

Lads, can someone post up Fiona's address and I'll proved the lulz. I know it was posted on Plebbit a while back but I missed it.

Attached: 3453.jpg (521x436, 22K)

Attached: file.png (1012x140, 33K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_County,_Texas

I guess they're trying to numb the pain of the latest elections

Too small for the ethnostate I think

We're already wining the like/dislike war on the Channel 4 hitpiece. Make sure you login to dislike lads!

Attached: jewtube.png (808x150, 16K)

C4 documentary is up on YouTube
Keep the dislikes coming boys

youtu.be/198daYFnDRY

Attached: B10B1651-83AA-41EC-8CCF-A475706AAE5C.jpg (609x773, 206K)

SNap. They were in the country for how long? A week? The lack of footage and content is hilarious

Number one rule for everyone in our movement: DON'T TALK TO MAINSTREAM MEDIA. It will never go in our favour as they will try to spin it to make us look dumb or racist. Barrett learned this the hard way with the Comedy Central hitpiece. Once bitten, twice shy.

going to use my 5 accounts

thanks

He was no fascist, but that won’t stop millions of retards from calling him fascist.

Buy it

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1468-229X.2009.00483_33.x#accessDenialLayout

Attached: A337471F-97E5-498E-93FF-1E97DA1EA49D.jpg (721x1024, 155K)

Unfortunately that's not the book. It's some academic journal article discussing the book. Not sure why anyone would want to purchase that.

This is just begging to have James Reynold's smiling face photo shopped in.

Attached: james.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Sure if they said it about Trump they'd say it about anyone

It’s worth mentioning that niggers are only above replacement level birth rates in 13 states, and that is dropping faster than even whites, spic birth rates are decreasing faster than any group in the US by far, they increase only because of immigration, and second, third generations are far less likely to shit out kids, whites are below replacement level in every state, but groups like the Amish, Mormons, etc have some of the highest birth rates in the country, the Amish for example double every 20 years or less, and show no signs of slowing in growth.

Just realised he looks exactly like that farmer from chicken run.

Attached: 30A4318D-0AD8-4154-AC2C-8AF88CB17BF0.jpg (559x553, 45K)

Remember lads.

Attached: D604ED0B-4C92-42E9-A848-33D8A4D1C55D.png (840x1260, 908K)

Holy fuck, LMAO

Just to suffer

TO GET ANGRY.

Attached: 8BC1A994-C0E4-4164-86EA-D33B8FAD3437.jpg (733x800, 426K)

For all the talk about niggers on Jow Forums there are not many around my area. Meanwhile the place is covered in spics. Store signs are in Spanish and people will talk to you in Spanish by default until they realise you're a gringo. My city may as well be in Mexico. Even the blacks are shocked at the demographic changes happening in America. There is a reason American blacks are leaving the Democratic Party in their droves and turning to Trump.

Russian bots in America
Auwlt right bloggers in Ireland
How do you do fellow auwlt right american bloggers, we've got some work to do

Gemma was on Channel 4. Of course it was just them attacking her but it will redpill more people and wake them up.

Attached: 1552512933123.jpg (489x452, 152K)

Trump is just a kike fucking puppet, and he has done absolutely nothing to stop this, those spics are an improvement over niggers, they are still trash, but they only appear as a large group due to the massive amount of immigration, cut that, and the snake will die as those spics realise just how expensive the US is.

Anyone know what’s happening with the NP?

>c4

So its definitely chucked then?

Poor form today, lads. I'm young yet I miss the old days. I didn't mind the odd foreign doctor, ethnic takeaway and the couple in town who everyone knew was gay but no one said anything. Christ, I went to one of those "Educate Together" schools filled to the brim with the formers. I didn't care one way or the other who someone was, as long as they were a good person. Now I hold them in contempt. I see a shitskin, I know there's a hundred more where he came from. I see a faggot, I remember them pushing their sexuality onto children, now made worse by transgender propaganda. I just don't understand; did I change? Did they? Is this the future, or can I do something to change it?
Tldr I guess I'm blackpilling tonight guys

They're running candidates in the next general election. Get involved in your local area or set up a cumann if nothing exists yet, NP won't come to you magically out of thin air, they need men on the ground.

Attached: 1560544651011.jpg (627x906, 210K)

The truth is beginning to triumph, and you are beginning to see the world, and it’s inhabitants for what they really are.

100 years? Try a thousand

I will but the lack of momentum is slightly worrying. Also, there’s a well known neo-nazi “Druid” in my town who recently posted he joined the NP. Some of you might know him, he crowned himself high king of Ireland or some shite. If I contacted the party would they do something about it?

should i go for it my dad approved of me setting something up since im seen as a bit edgyi think theres no cumann in offaly is there, i could also help in east galway and all around the place here

>live between the shannon

np shannon cumann

most of the places around here are all connected

though about doing my own political thing but not sure even if i do i will still support the np either way because we need to fix this degenerating mess before it goes to far and we have to go looking in the sheds for oofers

If he's well known then post his doxx up here ffs.
Barrett won't let people like that near the party as it's terrible optics. We will take his vote of course but he is not allowed to represent the NP in any way.

In the same boat lad, read this nationalparty.ie/countering-ideological-fatigue/

Is that Michael McGrath of Kilkenny? I imagine that they'll be vetting candidates so the likes of him don't get to be lads running for election,there's hopefully enough people there to not have to rely on him.
I guess so, There's a Laois Cumann already so there's probably going to be a candidate running in Laois Offaly in the next election, if you contact the Laois lads they might be able to help you set up something in Offaly as they'd need to canvass there too.

Notice the last quote
"One doesn't belong to any soil unless they have their loved one buried in it."
Sounds more like a quote from an ethno nationalist than a foreigner in a land littered with mass graves
youtu.be/OpXY5bqD690
youtu.be/OpXY5bqD690

He’s been posting about the National Party on his social media and it could seriously effect the party’s credibility here. Funny sometimes but he’s definitely either fried in the brain or a leftist shill

Attached: 623B2D32-E783-44DB-B7E4-01D9B98EE630.jpg (698x960, 332K)

And what of her ancestors buried in Poland? She doesn’t care

He's a fucking crackpot, definitely not a lefty shill though. Keep him out, he'd fuck up in Kilkenny.

Thoughts on wearing a flat cap? Is it cringy unless you're an aul fella? It could be a good way to dogwhistle and identify /ourguys/ in public if we all adopt it.

Attached: cap.jpg (196x257, 9K)

lol wtf

do the np have social media or anything
i got a thing inviting me to a whatsapp group
but see i dont have a touch phone and my father was like wtf is a whatsapp,
should i send them an email about it

would be alright but doesnt look well on cringey faggots who dont use the old style clothes

Fuck it they're just poles. The least of our worries.

*ahem*
Gentlemen, FUCK NIGGERS
That is all

Attached: 87713561-0693-4188-97A1-1C8DDB6D442C.png (680x680, 182K)

BASED

Yeah they have social media, but if you got an email or a phone number to contact when they were asking about adding you to a whatsapp group try contact them again via that, if not maybe try. a contact on the website or the social media.
Holy fucking based.

Thanks for the read user, but alas I don't think it would help. If my family ever found out I posted here I'd be ostracised. I can only imagine what they'd do if I was caught attending an NP event. Besides, I'm not sure I'd be welcome anyway, since I'm only half Irish ethnically

*gives standing ovation*

Can’t find it now but on his blog he had “If you want a nigger for a neighbour vote labour” and a picture of a refugee family that live here

Just saw that nigger in the other thread that OD himself, was revived by a firefighter, and then proceeded to kill the person that helped save him. I’m thinking we should kill them all, I see no reason for keeping them around, and killing them would be a service for the planet.

You should get involved. The media hasn’t payed enough attention to it yet for people to have negative opinions. And the leader of the 1798 rebellion Wolfe Tone was a French Protestant. If you love your country I’m sure you’d be more than welcome.

Bump

Attached: 571B5FF5-5784-4E05-9EEC-451C473D0A9B.png (750x1334, 937K)

Can we not even keep a thread going for 4 hours? Where are the Amerifags that sent all that money to dev and the ra?

Attached: 730A0E39-762D-4A75-B3EC-0B080D6B1855.jpg (600x315, 44K)

allende won a clean election

Alright lads?

Attached: ApuSmug.jpg (800x596, 52K)

alright m8

Your all a bunch of backwards fuckers. I'm glad that I clicked on this board, it reminds me how lucky I am to have got out of that god forsaken shithole of a country. Ignorant cunts.

Chill out lad

All the rich yanks are globohomo snakes who gave their money to the Shinners like Chuck Feeney.

Post some comfy Book of Kells stuff.

Wha the fuck is this lads?

Attached: DCA66BBF-1A3C-46D5-A155-01FD2A220135.jpg (750x983, 505K)

Dublin might look bad but London is a disgrace. Go fix your country.

I'm in OZ
It's grand down here, seriously lads get a life do something positive ffs
You are all banging on about Irish Immigration, do some proper research on the millions of Irish who emigrated , stupid small minded lowlife cunts.

Attached: FA82C125-3F37-4DD8-ABBD-50CB1D5E553B.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

The Irish never emigrated this is a myth. Half the population was displaced by the famine whilst under British rule and went abroad with nothing and didn't even want to leave.

Honestly just stick to Reddit faggot, just because your country is a lost cause doesn’t mean ours is.

>The Irish never emigrated
emigrate: leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

Bump

Attached: 1551480410228.png (710x450, 412K)

How do you compare being forced to leave your homeland by a foreign government under pain of death to economic migrants, leeches and jihadists?