I'm a white heterosexual Christian and I'm not ashamed of it

Attached: 30419898_1762045810504884_2037101596730544399_o.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post tits

> Singapore
> white
pick one

Gosh, save your patriotism for Narodowe Święto Niepodległości

Attached: a.jpg (273x185, 11K)

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20

You cannot be white and be a spiritual semite at the same time.

Fuck off tradthot.

Ok.

Arab men aren't allowed to wear yellow. How do they get around this when they compete in sports do they use their second-passport flag instead?

Cute. So how many dicks did you bounce on in the past?

Toys or gtfo

Thanks for telling us

Fug I meant tits but I won’t stop you from posting your toys

What would you say to a proposal for common prayer and Bible reading?

I can't do this because sexually explicit is not consistent to my Catholic morals.

Nothing. I'm not gonna start having sex until after the wedding and only with my husband.

wow so brave

Attached: original.gif (500x261, 912K)

Very cute. 10/10 would wife.

Jestem konserwatystką i naprawdę bardziej doceniam cywilizację łacińską opartą na chrześcijaństwie niż źle pojmowaną postępowość.
Progress is burning itself out, superficially. If you want to see real progress, turn the propaganda off. Comfort is not progress. The word progress means to go forwards. The more effectively you physically go forwards, the less comfortable it is, but eventually you should get a a true enlightenment. That's how it works as a metaphor too.

I am sorry for bad my English.

I am a conservative and I really appreciate more the Latin civilisation based on Christianity than the misunderstood progressiveness.Progress is burning itself out, superficially. If you want to see real progress, turn the propaganda off. Comfort is not progress. The word progress means to go forwards. The more effectively you physically go forwards, the less comfortable it is, but eventually you should get a a true enlightenment. That's how it works as a metaphor too.

I wont show you any part of my body , but
I can propose for common prayer and Bible reading.

Post hand with timestamp otherwise gtfo.