Really activates the almonds

Really activates the almonds

Attached: FB_IMG_1560537030236.jpg (567x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYivdBZSaFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=kj_VwszvqdM
consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran will be worse than Vietnam
this current generation of American """"""""men""""""" are even less prepared for the horrors of the meatgrinder than the hippie generation was

you've heard of the USS Maine and the lusitania right?

This happens like clockwork and we should honestly ignore it. Fuck you CIA

Imagine all the dead gaymers thinking it will be like call of duty

Imagine giving them drones.

Attached: 03EEE785-A810-48D0-8CC9-01E8F2CB1F8F.jpg (738x1106, 157K)

So much friendly fire

imagine the voice chat kek

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: file.png (1164x1432, 332K)

Half of them would be niggers and spics.

So you guys....DON'T want us to bomb sand monkeys into oblivion? I don't understand the love for Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYivdBZSaFM

This.
Coms would be hilarious.

So was Jim Morrison's dad, which was they ultimately needed him killed by 27

Iran is one of the few countries that (((they))) don't control. And Iranians aren't sand monkeys, /ourgirl/ Nasim is Iranian.

Attached: 1554340832511.jpg (910x700, 374K)

Why would you hate people that live in their own country and don't do harm to others?
Who cares about their shitty religion if they keep in their own country?
Stop falling for (((their))) tactics.

Also, Iran is actually pretty nice. It has a great history of over 2500 years, why would you want to destroy that?

Attached: download.jpg (550x383, 52K)

>aren't sand monkey
>kikes don't control all of Earth
lol..

>Why would you hate people that live in their own country and don't do harm to others?
lol
>Who cares about their shitty religion if they keep in their own country?
LOL!

Dumbfuck.

Looks like you aren't here to learn anything after all.

Fuck the entire middle east.
Its an obvious false flag by israel. I dont care who you nuke but do it soon

I have never noticed a paid shill faster than this.

Attached: 245BAF35-F1AB-4610-B260-3A23613CAE5C.png (240x240, 87K)

I'm already commenting that I feel bad for our troops who get sent over there to fight another desert war for Israel. It's starting to sink in among my coworkers, who were generally 'muh thank u fer yer servith' NPCs.

BASED

lol at least you made someone laugh today.

>Looks like you aren't here to learn anything after all.
I'm one of the masters.

Attached: 1525183306077.gif (120x160, 826)

That's some spicy paranoia. Mmmmmm magnificent.

Islam was a dying meme before the Revolution anyway. Once (((they))) are gone, the pressure on Iran is gone, and the regime that resulted from that pressure collapses under its own weight.

Attached: 1186298.jpg (620x413, 70K)

This been the favourite strategy from you traitorus bastarss since ever

I don't know where you've been. We've been at war for almost 2 decades. It's all we know

Attached: b17a53d42536bb33ed70587c048d7202.jpg (750x1000, 78K)

But you opened with a question that turned out to be disingenuous so you are probably a Jew or one of their shills.

the "join the army kid its just like Call of Duty" was 2001-2008 generation, that's why Bush was so successful in destroying half of the world

We are boyo, nobody cares that sandpeople are sandpeopling

God fucking dammit I'm still in the draft age range. I don't want to be fucking forced to go to the god damn middle east. Can't they just fucking wait a god damn year for me to age out of the range?

Attached: 019faf9fd59a789d8a19a174b0663e99.jpg (600x834, 106K)

It was a rhetorical question, slow-wit.

Its the fucking jews...AGAIN
Fuck when will these boomers wale up and gas these kikes.

>I don't understand the love for Iran.
That's what you call a rhetorical question? Run along, little shill.

Attached: 1366771292527.gif (452x523, 3K)

I want israel and Saudi Arabia bombed. I don’t care about Iran at all.

we only need a few nukes

I can't believe we're going to go to war over complete bullshit again. A few years later the government will be like "Oops haha we were wrong about that, sorry guys!".

Never forget or forgive the uss liberty

Only thing worse than a jew is a jew puppet

I'm not going anywhere. Poor kids who just wanted a decent paycheck are.

>I don't understand the love for Iran.

It's not love for Iran. Knocking them over is going to cost shitloads of money and American blood. Expending those, especially the latter, without good reason is fucking awful.

This is bullshit to get us into war. Does anybody for one second doubt that the CIA, Mossad or Saudi intelligence would be incapable of getting their hands on the same make and model of boat and mounted gun?

This shit wouldn't hold up in court. There are no positively identifying marks, no positively identifiable individuals, etc. All we have is a boat that looks like it's the same model as the ones the Iranian navy uses.

There's not going to be a war.

What if it gets fuckoff bad and they declare a draft? This is going to be multitudes worse than Iraq in basically every way.

Are you still in college? Any medical disorders? If not, you could be sent over if Israel really needs you.

Read about this if you haven't already: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

My guess is that the public will be told that they're preventing another Holocaust.

The United States already has.

Only fringe mongoloids, such as yourself online are still obsessed with it.

I fucking hope not. I seriously, seriously fucking hope not. What else am I to make of repeated false flags and the fact that this current administrations mouth is watering at the idea of war with Iran? Hiring John Bolton?

Ffs it's concerning.

Weird. My brother was in Boston and couldn't figure out why a bunch of redcoats would just slaughter bostonians like that until someone told him the brits just wanted to start a war they couldn't afford

If they start a draft, I'm out of here. I will honestly shoot at police if they try to arrest me for draft dodging. I recommend others do the same.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Oh I know all about that. She went to congress, cried and told them she saw nasty Iraqis killing newborns in a hospital ward and it turned out to be complete bullshit & the people who put her up to testify were absolutely aware of that.

The government does this shit all the time to kick off wars that wouldn't make sense otherwise. War with Iran was fucking stupid and most Americans agreed.... UNTIL these tankers started getting blown up and our government started repeating over and over that the Iranians did it without proof.

The US sure loves blowing boats up to start a war. See: USS Maine, Lousitania, USS Maddox, etc.

All of those read like sarcasm. But if you don’t follow this stuff actively, i could see how somebody might take them literally

I have family scattered all over the world and I have citizenship options due to my parents nationalities so I could get out and stay in plenty of places if I needed to. Can't say the same for millions of other Americans, though.

A shitload of Americans will die if this kicks off.

Yes its sarcasm because THEY ARE ZIONIST KIKES. They masquerade the truth in this condescending sarcasm to label people crazy who speak the truth.

Not every single event is a false flag. Let's wait until more information from credible sources (See: Not US Intelligence) before jumping into another pointless war

Kek

Attached: 1558496388022.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Ha! Just tell them you ain’t fighting no stupid ass Jewish oil war. Call this and the Gulf of Tonkin a false flag and spread the word to everyone your age. If anything this is an opportunity to Redpill the nation if a draft hits and generation Zyklon tells the govt. to go fuck themselves. The nation all saw how absolutely fucking useless the Iraq War was and how this shit in the Middle East is never gonna end so you’ll have normies on your side. Here’s your chance to save America from the degeneracy brought on by Millennials and help the USA return to isolationist ideals we had before WWI&2

And he also worked at Nintendo, trust me.

>video of Iran planting mines
>Iran currently blocking tug boats from accessing tanker
>pol believes it's the Jews
this place has become legit low IQ. All shills gotta do is make a 10th degree connection to the Jews and pol falls for it hook line and sinker. Pol you need to realize your hatred for the Jew is your weakest link.

EVERY JEW WILL DIE

They also gaslight countries like Iran that respond to (((hostile external pressure))) by militarizing, increasing surveillance, censoring the media, etc.
>mess with foreign country
>foreign country hardens itself
>LOOK THEY DON'T RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS

>further antagonize the foreign country
>foreign country says it will defend itself
>LOOK THEY WANT WAR

Some anons have this mindset that there can only be one "bad guy", and everyone who has any negative association to them are "based and redpilled nationalists". We've known for many decades now that Iran is bad. Nobody outside of politicians actually wants war with them though

The cancer of the middle east is in Saudi Arabia and Israel not Iran you fucking kike.

>Mideast shithole 1 good
>Mideast shithole 2 bad

And?

Exhibit B

found the kike

The entire region is crap.

based aryan nationalist Iranians redpilling the masses by exposing kike false flags

Show me proof that there people in any video are actually Iranian. Coincidentally all of the footage is low-quality enough that you cannot identify anybody on the ship and you can't see any identifying marks on the ship.

casus belli for the public

Why is Jow Forums being such cowards about war with Iran? It's finally happening and we're acting like tree-hugging hippies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj_VwszvqdM
Nice video on this subject.

No one believes this.

Sloppy job

because of you

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Don't you have a street to be shitting in?

Nein.

Actually, because of you and Israel.

>we're acting like tree-hugging hippies
fellow Jow Forums users

Attached: 1548628786476.png (683x768, 59K)

good, it should make them more manly. or mentally scarred.

Kill yourself Boomer.

so why not repeat the successful formula? why attack non american tankers instead of US navy ships

No I can't believe that because I'm not even sure Iran has an aircraft carrier

found the shill. Imagine thinking all anons are this dumb. Do the Jews run the media? yes or no ? If yes, then don't you find it weird that CNN won't say the footage is real of the Iranians planting the mines? All their headlines are "alleged footage" or "footage claims to show" which would help your theories argument.
The Jews literally want you to think this is them so Trump doesn't have support in taking action against shithole Iran. Fuck this place blows now. I got to go back infinite Chan this place is overloaded with JIDF and shills.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-180140.png (2048x1663, 405K)

Negative, it's ALL the fault of Israel and sand monkeys.

A man is made by a proper upbringing and hard work, things that are disappearing from our society. What you're talking about would make him a zogbot, not a man.

LOL

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 23.00.18.png (1270x614, 166K)

You're a giant pussy. I hope you get drafted and end up in my unit, but your faggot ass will probably be a POG who will never even see combat or leave the wire but lie to all your friends when you get deployed about all the patrols you've never been on and firefights you'll never be in and the PTSD you'll inevitably fake, like most POGs. Seen it a thousand times since 2004 during all deployments. You should hear the shit I've heard in the MWR phone booths, so many heroes. No wonder everyone hero worships the troops, the faggot POGs all made it sound like they were fighting too and their retard family and friends ate it all up. "my brother is really fucked up from Iraq PTSD, screams in his sleep, can't handle fireworks or cars backfiring, etc'", "what was his MOS", "he doesn't like to talk about it" or "it's classified". All fucking bullshit and that's gonna be worse this coming war.

You supporting Israel makes it your fault as well then, right?

eat shit you fucking faggot.

the whole middle east is not worth one american fingernail.

it truly is amazing the arrogance your kind has, the way you talk about american lives is the most disgusting thing on the planet.

two men eating each others ass is more tolerable then the way you people talk about american humans being nothing but fodder.

>The Jews literally want you to think this is them so Trump doesn't have support in taking action against shithole Iran.
Bunch of faggot dont want to support Trump on his campaign promise to go to war with Iran and Syria and who knows China too.
Fucking lefties niggers in Jow Forums dont remember those were the promises that got the based God Emperor elected.
Is like this niggers have no memory.
#MIGA2020 #ForDaJOOSBoogalooEdition

Attached: 1551260353885.jpg (203x248, 6K)

"I’m one of those people—not at all unique in Washington—who has contacts and friends all over the political spectrum, including in the Trump Administration. After work and over drinks, they like to vent. What they are telling me privately is what other Washington insiders are telling the conservative press. The White House, and especially the National Security Council, are in disarray. And Bolton will soon be fired ..."

"... Trump said just a week ago that he was willing to begin talks with the Iranians “with no preconditions.” This was a major softening of U.S. policy toward Iran and it immediately drew Bolton’s ire. Indeed, The New York Times pointed out that the policy directly “overruled a longtime goal of (Trump’s) national security advisor.”

JOHN KIRIAKOU: Bolton’s Long Goodbye - June 12, 2019
consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/

the post you replied got deleted. wierd. it said:
>Can you imagine if Iranian boats were sailing an aircraft carrier fleet right off the coast of the USA?
>thats what the USA is doing to Iran right now

Attached: peace-nazis-peace loving nazis.png (1000x992, 412K)

I don't support Israel. And you can't say I do because my gov't pays cops to kill me if I don't let them steal my tax dollars to give to kikes either. So no, that' not "support", it's slavery. Difference.

it is pretty clear to see that presidents do not get to choose their administration members, we have seen that be standard operating procedure since Clinton.

the question is " who chooses for potus and why do they get to choose?"

b-but 4d chess!

Perhaps (((they're))) building up to something bigger, we can only speculate on what-ifs while we analyze what has actually happened.
Look at how they structured the third headline so the quote impacts your mind before you know the questionable source.

Attached: (((Results))).png (784x487, 162K)