What does Jow Forums think of Dan Crenshaw?

quick rundown: crenshawforcongress.com/about/

Attached: A104D2D1-48DE-4FF4-BDE0-0A4D3D92E2F0.jpg (1000x1500, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VTBam8YzQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Solid Snake has my vote.

faggot

Just call him "Snake."

He's a faggot.

Red Pilled and smart enough to keep his true power level concealed.
I served with him. The dude is very smart and based AF.
But he knows how to play the politics game.

Butt pirate

>lost his eye for Jews and oil

jewcum gobbler

This

He’s a try hard faggot

I thought he was dead.

It’s too bad the poor fella had to sacrifice an eye for Israel.

faggot snake

youtube.com/watch?v=4VTBam8YzQg

His real Identity is Solidus Snake and he will one day be the president

He's Okay for a millennial politician.

Call him Snake.

When do the shills clock out? Is it a normal 9-5 job?

Doesn't he guzzle 300 gallons of Jew cum each day?

a weapon to surpass metal gear

I like Dan, but the patch reminds me of Snake Plisken, you little snowflake faggot.

I started out liking him, but then he said some stupid bullshit that turned me off. I can't even remember what it was at this point.

Ummm...

Attached: 1547951929522[1].png (517x252, 17K)

Welp

Attached: 1545516159197[1].png (1065x839, 216K)

That's called "pandering" and is an important part of politics.

Who is a more important ally?

Ha ha, there we go.

CIA spectacle. So fucking cringe.

I wish. He's probably one of the few one eyed dudes I could actually suck off without hesitation.

SEALS are army not CIA?

next john mccain

Attached: 1556254914300.png (640x512, 249K)

Pirate John McCain.

neojew faggot

neocon zionist shill. Eyepatch bullshit is an obvious ploy for boomer votes, any normal person would just get a glass eye.

Generic cuckservative that uses an eyepatch as a meme.

neocon plant, as astroturfed and bought and paid for as buttiegeg. complete and utter traitor and the chosen successor to john mccain.

>I'm a badass dude that won't take shit from anyone
>proceeds to be biggest cuck in congress

>try hard
I see... A hard working US citizen. A man of virtue.

Idk, when's your lunchbreak?

The new John McCain. Loves jews and immigrants more than anything

based retard poster

I understand the "optics" of wearing the eyepatch, but christ it's gaudy to flaunt your victimhood around like that. You lost an eye, we get it, ever heard of prosthetics? I would go out of my way not to thank such a profligate for his service.

He's a politician and therefor an enemy of the people.

wait, seriously? He seems to be an uber-cuck

Attached: 1554398835812.jpg (1920x1200, 1016K)

>Red Pilled and smart enough to keep his true power level concealed.
>I served with him
Serious bro? I want to believe this guy doesnt actually suck off Israel and hate whites and is just LARPing as a normie republican to get revenge on them for his missing eye. But it's damn hard to tell anymore.

obviously there are many shills on Jow Forums and they are obvious

He can pander to his Zionist donors all he wants, then - leave us out of it.

no it isn’t. lurk moar you dumb faggot.

neoboomer future john mccain politician

Attached: McCain.gif (300x300, 2.6M)

I'm a little disappointed that he got blow up on his first mission and his other deployments were meme non-combat roles.

Politicians should be lucky.

woke and bluepilled

Faggot thinks he's a pirate.

He’s pretty good.

Attached: 0FA34616-E865-43EA-B2E2-C93A7A2F3283.jpg (977x818, 146K)

Crenshaw 2024 or Civil War

Will he stop ethnic replacement ?

boomercon

>I understand the "optics" of wearing the eyepatch, but christ it's gaudy to flaunt your victimhood around like that. You lost an eye, we get it, ever heard of prosthetics? I would go out of my way not to thank such a profligate for his service.
Dumbass glass eyes are creepy as shit. They do not move, so you have one staring in a different direction. Think that would be meme fodder?

Yes it is you faggot, everyone is not displaying power levels like its Jow Forums. Crenshaw is probably a fag but there is definitely people hiding power levels in the higher ups.

he will send you to fight iran and let niggers rape your women

Old school neocon cuckervative.

Completely worthless since he caves at the slightest accusation and is desperate to be liked by the people that hate him.

In other words the typical Texas Republican. All hat and no cattle

he's not even a texan.
the eye wasn't lost in combat or any military service, it was a biking trip in israel.
this is a glow nigger thread
>1 post by this ID

Tulsi for one absolutely knows the jews did some shit

How dumb do you have to be to call someone your greatest ally after they orchestrate multiple terror attacks against you, assassinate your president and his brother, steal your nuclear secrets, bribe you government officials into fighting there wars and sending taxpayer money to them, push degeneracy and hatred against whites through their media cartel, push communism in your schools to brainwash your children and corrupt the judicial system in America to the point that its a jewish kritarchy. Crenshaw is a faggot or a retard

He is the goodest of goyim when it comes to our greatest ally. Other than that he's pretty good.

Attached: 1547500100367m.jpg (818x1024, 106K)

We are way passed the point of hiding power levels. Hiding your power level is for closeted queers and pederasts

Oh so he is a jew lover

He should be making a fuck ton more noise like that cunt AOC. He should be pounding the civil war drums.

Crenshaw is a jew cuck but you do realize his district is hardly even 50% white right? No white will ever get elected in most places right now without some degree of power level management, save for a few areas of exception.

We don't need allies in the middle East. We need to turn the whole thing into a glass floored self lit parking lot.

Lightweight. Neocon.

Neocon Jude. Fucking gas him immediately

Attached: F51BC1A9-E9FB-4B99-88D7-76B0AA2E2718.jpg (329x294, 21K)

Well that makes it even weirder. Mexicans don't have any special affection for Zionism, so why pander to Zionists AND Mexicans instead of just pandering to Mexicans?

The JQ is for everyone not just whites. Im not saying to be a sperg, decorum does matter. But the only thing that he's shown is that he is John McCain 2.0 if not worse. He's a neo liberal Shabbos goy.

Zionist faggot

this, fuck that israshill