Untitled

James Hughes
James Hughes

reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/c0jokx/opinion_every_possible_everyday_expense_should_be/

Why are people okay with credit and credit ratings ruling their lives?

Attached: cc.png (84 KB, 714x612)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain_(accounting)

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

discovers credit rewards for the first time
I got my first credit card, threw it in a drawer and a year later had a 720 credit score, am i a financial genius?

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

He is basically cheating the system without realizing it. 99% of population does not have this sort of ability to plan ahead and strategically spend resources. Hell, my ex got in pretty serious debt 2 month after getting her first credit card, because she had no self control.

Hudson King
Hudson King

I do this. I even pay my rent by credit card becasue it costs those cocksucking lanndlords 2 points to process the payment haha

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

baby's first credit card
Wow, mind blown, credit cards can be used to your advantage if you are not an idiot.

Here's what actually happens with your 3% cashback BTW: the bank charges the shop 20% processing fee, prices go up 20% to reflect this, you get thrown a 3% bone, shops don't dare refuse credit cards because they are so (((convenient))) and nobody would shop there anymore.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

This. If you have a planning horizon that extends further than 6 weeks you can use credit as a resource. I rotate every expense across my Amazon CC, take the 5% cash reward and all my Amazon shopping is free. Thinking about using the card to pay my mortgage just for the glorious scam of it all.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

shops don't dare refuse credit cards because they are so (((convenient))) and nobody would shop there anymore.
Many shops in the cash are US only and it was starting to spread to Europe as well, but Europe just outlawed it. I (((wonder)) why.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

This is good. I'm glad your family didn't fall for the hyper-independence meme. Unfortunately, most in the US did.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Pretty much no shops in major cities refuse credit cards

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

It is a very ((strange)) trend. I've ((noticed)) that as well.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

I don't own a credit card and i managed to buy a flat so who fucking cares, credit cards are for window licking cunts.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

go to the jewish strongholds
not expecting jewish practices

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

wtf so credit cards leech a fee off literally everything and the goys have to use them to build credit

why is this (((allowed)))

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

I have plenty of money in my bank account, but use my credit card whenever I can. If you pay off your bill every month, the rewards are free money. 1% back on everything and 5% on big rotating categories.

You're stupid if you don't do this.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

You should care. Credit cards have caused the cost of literally everything to go up 2% or more. Do you really think the businesses are just gonna say ok and take that hit on every single transaction they make?

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

i am trying to understand this, i thought every purchase it was automatically 15% interest. I dont understand how credit cards work desu. So your saying if i have 100$ of charges to my credit card and its 15% interest, but as long as i pay more then the minium pay of 15$...then i am essentially gaining from this?

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

Debit cards do as well, except the fee to vendors is even higher.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

yes, credit cards can benefit the user (depending on the credit card) if you pay off the ENTIRE balance on every billing cycle where you can get a couple percent of your purchases back
the problem is the credit card company operates by pushing credit cards on financially illiterate individuals who don't understand that it isn't free money and get stuck paying interest payments because they're dumb

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Plus you get a fuck ton of protection from fraudulent purchases and credit card skimming.

Carter Long
Carter Long

Image Search - "Le Happy Merchant"

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Well that is annoying but not much i can do about that.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

You know why.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

As long as you pay the entire charge before the timeframe after the statement comes(usually 21-25 days) you don't get charged any interest. After that you get charged interest daily and it compounds.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

no, you only gain if you have a cashback/rewards program and you pay off the entire balance
the "minimum payment" is to avoid additional late payment fees, the 15% interest is on the loan the credit card company is extending to you, it's you paying them 15% of whatever you haven't paid off

John Morgan
John Morgan

No. You pay interest on any amount you owe at the end of the payment period.

If you payoff your balance at the end of every month, you pay no interest.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

another plebit thread
1 post by this ID
kys faggot

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

am i a financial genius?
No. You're missing out on free money from the points. Pay your bill and the credit card companies literally pay you.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

There used to be a group on Reddit that planned out the best paths possible for reward cards. What they would do is "tumbling" the same debt through a dozen cards to rack up insane amounts of reward points and pay it off in full. This lead them to get shit like free airfare and vacations nonstop. My understanding right now is the credit card companies realize we're heading into a recession and are cutting back on rewards for cards now. No idea if this card tumbling group still exists. The idea is too based to be allowed to exist on Reddit.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

This stuff has power over you and there's nothing you can do besides take advantage. It's like saying you don't let gravity control your life, but refusing to board planes instead of being able to levitate

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Pay complete balance each and every month. I zero out my balance every three weeks to avoid all charges and fees. If you do that it is a on-demand interest free loan, plus whatever bonus the card grants.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Based.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

People are sheep.

And they want everyone else to be sheep and fall in line as well.

Sheeps hates dogs, but they love and follow their shepherd. And they especially hate wolves.

Attached: QApBIa.jpg (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

There's a grace period. So long as you pay your statement balance, there is no interest. If you don't, then there is no grace period and every charge instantly accrues interest.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

to reiterate, DO NOT use a credit card unless you are fully capable of paying off the ENTIRE balance spent each billing cycle or you're gonna get fucked in the ass

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

I had a credit score of 820 before I bought my house. After buying my house (only debt I have) my score dropped to 720.

On the flip side my cousin, who owes well over $40k in car loans, has score of 800 even after trading his car every year and rolling over the negative equity. My other cousin who owes $20k on his car also has a score of around 800.

It’s like (((they))) resent you for not making bad decisions and punish you with lower credit scores.

Attached: 841B0A07-6003-49CF-AF7C-C2A4C835C861.png (759 KB, 881x768)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

haven't had a credit card in 20 years...pay cash for everything...

feels good

Attached: 1512945330547.png (170 KB, 436x436)

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Truth. Credit Cards are a meticulously designed machine that will rape you to death should you allow it to land a hook on you.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

This is fine and normal if you aren't retarded.
They rely on you being a moron however.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Destroyed my credit card. It brought nothing but misery and am better off without it.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

they're useful if you know what you're doing, assuming you can pay off your balance every month you can get 2-3% back on your purchases plus fraud protection
if you're not able to keep track or don't want to worry about this then absolutely cash only is the way to go.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Maybe not everyone is impulsive with money?

Attached: 1559357494060.jpg (59 KB, 636x700)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Credit is private money, created by high street banks.
When you use credit, new money is created. When you pay it off, the money is destroyed.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

That 15% interest is not off every purchase, its off whatever you owe at the end of the month.
So if you spend $1500 dollars across several purchases and at the end of the month pay back only $500 then you are going to get charged 15% of the remaining $1000.

They make money because the majority of the population doesn't plan ahead in a financially responsible way. They buy a ton of shit and at the end of the month they pay back whatever they can. The company makes money off the unpaid portion.

If you can plan your credit card payments around your income, making sure you never spend more than what you will be able to pay, and then you pay what you owe before the end of the month you are basically not gaining nor losing anything.

But if you get a card that gets you rewards for each purchase and never fail your timely full payments then you are basically making money.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

they are not...

live within your means...pay cash...

stop paying evil

Attached: untitled.png (171 KB, 500x402)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Righteous Post

Sit quietly for a moment and let this fact wash over you.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Credit cards have caused the cost of literally everything to go up 2% or more
way way waaaaaaay more than 2%. Thats the adjustment for the interested they charge the vendor maybe. Credit in general, and insurance are the reason everything is unavoidable. Nothing has to be affordable if you dont have to afford it and can just insure it.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

I have one credit card that gives cash back rewards. I use it to pay as many utilities as possible and do my grocery shopping with it. With the cash back I buy myself guns and ammo. Last time I racked up a nice $800 cash back which I used to buy an AK. Nothing wrong with it as long as you pay your card on time and never pay interest or any fees.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

my ex ran up debt that took me 7 years to pay off...I said never again...am very happy

Attached: untitled87.png (115 KB, 395x401)

David Howard
David Howard

If I want something, I save for it and pay in full. Debt-free all my life. I won't let anyone own me or my time.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

The simplified idea is you only buy things you could actually pay in cash at the moment, but by using the card you get a small percentage back, then you zero out the balance.
The problem is that if it slips off your mind and you forget to zero it out then you are going to get fucked.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Shilling (((Credit Cards))) on (((Reddit))). Jews are worse than Niggers.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

my ex ran up debt that took me 7 years to pay off

Jesus man, cuck the fuck down

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

because in our debt based economy, debt is king. the more debt you are able to take on, the more capital you can allocate to investments. You then arbitrage the interest rates between the rates you owe on the debts and the amount of interest you are earning from investments. You can make more if your cash flow is on point and you end up owing less interest.

When someone hands you a line of credit, say $1000. You use it to gross $1200. You then repay the $1000 and keep the $200. Continue ad infinitum until you don't feel like doing so anymore.

Of course you don't need credit if you inherited a shit load of money to continue to build on, but those without that utilize debt to start with. Why do you think Connecticut, of all places, has the highest debt-per-capita out of all the states in the republic? It's because they know how to appropriately balance debt/equity to continue acquiring assets.

Noah King
Noah King

Good luck building credit without a co-signer.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Many shops in the cash are US only

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

^she said^

"cash back rewards"

like it makes her fiscally responsible

it does not congressman

Attached: untitled012.png (65 KB, 249x249)

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

threw it in a drawer and a year later had a 720 credit score, am i a financial genius?

you are still missing out
I did the same thing when I was younger and had about a 715-730 score too
then I started making every possible purchase on my CC, basically everything but rent and the power bill
I kept the same financial habits otherwise; when some loan officer did a credit check a few months ago on me he said I had an 825
unless the vendor gives you a few percentage discount for paying cash there is no reason not to use a CC, especially vs. a debit card as the CC is sort of a buffer against fraud too

Evan Young
Evan Young

these terms are kind of beyond the scale of most victims of credit card debt
they're not leveraging their credit cards, they're buying stupid shit they can't pay off because they don't understand what they signed up for
and if you do understand leveraging you probably aren't looking for financial advice on an anonymous siberian twine knot twisting forum

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

you can pay evil...

or you can pay cash...

your choice

Attached: mentally-ill.png (395 KB, 920x595)

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

That 15% interest is not off every purchase, its off whatever you owe at the end of the month.
APR is annual. If you have a debt of $1000 on your credit card at 15% interest, it'll increase to like $1012 when the month rolls over. If you let it keep going for a whole year it'll go to $1150.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

missing out

These two posts
I do not like them

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

I don't understand how this isn't everyone's mindset towards credit cards. For the longest time I didn't even have one, and only got my first like two years ago. None of my expenses changed, only the card I used to pay for them.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

You only get 3% on non-Amazon purchases.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

be me
have credit card
doing things the right way

be me
girlfriend moves out
dont have enough rent money for multiple months
have to fucking paypal myself from a credit card

be me
too in debt to pay it off
minimum payments are too high for me
now I must slowly pay them a fuck ton over time

they can help you but they can also fuck you over its pretty 50/50

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

you can get 2-3% back on your purchases
what is the interest rate charged? i assume it must be less than 2-3%, otherwise you'd be giving away money for no reason... right user?

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

basically preying on the mentally ill with no sense of self control
same deal with gambling or drugs i suppose

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

enjoy a life of paying evil

Attached: dumb-whore.png (537 KB, 640x480)

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

gets it

Attached: untitled002.png (232 KB, 399x385)

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

they can help you but they can also fuck you over its pretty 50/50

False, it’s all about keeping tabs on it. This isn’t about luck or mysterious forces, it’s about you having to think about it and budget accordingly and stay away from $5 purchases that you don’t see everyday.

People who think like you end up with $10k in CC debt and wonder how

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

rewards programs give you rebates on what you spend
if i spend $100 bucks a month, I get $2 back
you only pay interest if you fuck up and miss a payment
if you don't miss payments you're good

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Why should anyone listen to you? You're the retard who was dumb enough to let some woman run up 7 years of debt in your name, faggot.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

The cash back rewards are not enough to justify the entire credit system.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Credit card companies don't already make a huge profit from financially illiterate black people to pay your measly 3% cash back

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

well we live in a society where money is king, so the only choice at the moment is to make it work for us
I saved money and kept 10s of thousands in the bank after 2008, but that was the absolute worst thing to do even though saving money is considered a virtue by conservatives

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

I use a credit card for every single purchase in my life, just like your cancerous reddit screenshot. I too have never paid a cent in interest, and I get 1.5% back on all purchases, I have a Costco credit card that gets be 5% back on gas and 3% at restaurants. There are only positives to credit cards *IF* you only ever spend money you have. I have a total credit limit of I dont know $30,000? I would never use that fully.

Attached: Screenshot-20190614-163218-Chrome.jpg (911 KB, 1440x2960)

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

no, there is only interest if you do not pay off the balance by the end of the month. The downside of using it as a glorified banking account is that you can get surcharged using a credit card.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

I learned faggot..

but please slave on to evil...

you sound like you love sucking the devils dick

Attached: hmmm.png (127 KB, 465x200)

David Jackson
David Jackson

and if you miss a payment, how much could it cost you? cos it seems to me that you burgers are risking huge debt for a few dollars in """free money"""

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

You're credit is holding you back. The cash back has you groveling over pennies and contentment towards making more money with work.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

i'm sure it's astronomical
the point is yes, if you are diligent about keeping track of your expenses, credit cards can help you, there's no such thing as risk-free anything
if you're hopeless with your expenses you shouldn't be touching them with a ten foot pole

Luis Long
Luis Long

free money

They track your purchases and sell the info plus the money they make off debt leverages

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

and thats only on gas, drug stores, and something else everything else is 1 percent

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

A lot of things are labeled as a convenience these days that are not but owning a credit card is the textbook definition of a convenience.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

What he is doing is whats called credit optimization. He is taking all the perks if credit cards while
Avoiding all the negatives. Namely interest. There is absolutely nothing wrong with living life in credit as long as you make sure to pay your statement, thus avoiding interest. You can make money (small amounts) if you are not retarded. (Cash back adds up especially if you use the card as a daily driver)

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Have fun buying a house later in life

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

wrong. any balance on a card past a billing cycle is compounded. It works to the APR divided by 12 per month. If we go with this theoretical 15% APR then it would be 1.25% per month and our theoretical $1000 balance would, after a year, be roughly $1160.76

David Powell
David Powell

When it comes to credit, for some reason right wingers lose their balls.

Baby sitting shortsighted retards is not a reason to give up on the idea of having credit.
Stupid people are going to destroy themselves no matter what you do. Somebody is going to profit off of their incompetence. You can't stop that.

By all means, destroy the jewish establishment, but doing it by railing against an important and valuable economic tool is so idiotic.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Credit cards don't help you make more money.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

You're right, I fucked that up. My main point was that it doesn't charge you 15% of the balance each month, which is what that Canadian was saying.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

some may get it

stop "wanting"

start living a FREE life free of debt...

20+ years debt free...

feels good

Attached: sf.png (227 KB, 499x269)

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

a lot of this could be avoided by teaching home economics in school
i am fortunate that i learned all this from my parents since i sure as shit didn't get it in school
too many people in this country are financially illiterate, which goes hand in hand with why student debt is a huge problem, it's all the same thing

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Interest on credit cards is usually around 20%, and missing a payment causes your credit score to plummet.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

They are brainwashed, weak minded morons. They read a book once on economics, and doing so made them feel smart. And to maintain that self-delusion, they had to belive it. saying, "weird that our banks can print money to bail out the eliete and subvert the so called 'free market' but if i tried that it would be called counterfeiting" wasn't an option to them.
so they keep investing in this sunken cost. and that's how you get things like, "oh, i NEED to go into debt and pay these companies my money so they give me (yet another artificial) score that says i can go into even more debt at some point.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

I don't follow. My spending habits are identical to if I used cash only, I just get thinks functionally slightly cheaper.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

addendum: and with that theoretical new balance you wind up actually owing more than 15% in interest.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

they are so convenient oy vey how can you not use them. Everyone else is

Attached: 1544370665360.gif (419 KB, 480x267)

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

I own my house...

payed cash

Attached: dumb-bitch.jpg (182 KB, 2048x1363)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

contrary to popular belief, the FICO score isn't based totally on how likely one is to pay their debts on time.
Its a measure of how profitable it is to lend to you.
If you have little or no debt, you aren't making (((them))) any interest. This will lower your score. It don't drop it completely without some negative events like late payments or charge offs, but the highest scores will only be had by those who do carry some decent debt and pay some interest.
Basically an 800+ FICO is a sign saying "Target me, (((bankers)))"

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

they can if you're responsible and pay off your balance every billing cycle
when i ran my own business all my expenses went through a business credit card, with rebates that's 2% back on all your expenses

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

No, you didnt user. I misread your post as saying that it would be 1012 after a year. So, I am the one who is the retard here, at least I am not a canadian.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

What I'm saying is managing credit cards correctly leaves you content with chump change.

Credit cards demotivate you to earning more from your job because you grow content with your spending habits.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

If you think it's a coincidence, you're silly.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Based boomer

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

sure you did user.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

that 50 year old boomer who mass-replies on Jow Forums about credit cards being satanic because he let his ex-wife control his finances

Attached: 1518389718395.gif (2.37 MB, 308x310)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Buying into a system that was designed to rape you only perpetuates status quo.

Don't spend money you don't have and you'll never need credit.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

credit card companies only charge a few percentage points of the price to the vendors. I think the most was discover and american express at like 6% or something. I only know this because I used to work at a small restaurant and we didn't take those cards because they charged higher than say like visa or mastercard. it's nowhere near 20%

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

haven't used mine in over 20 years. I'm not a fan of anyone being able to track where I spend money for any reason. I pay cash, never borrow.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

that's kind of the point, you should only use a credit card if you have the money to pay off what you charge on it
if you don't have the money do not use one at all ever
(unless you're about to die in which case go wild)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Yea, I would support the idea of needing a government license before you're allowed to use credit. Just have them take a standard financial literacy test.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

in my city...
in the ghetto..

own it...

values going up..

only going to be more valuable..

Attached: retard-43.png (425 KB, 740x611)

Carson James
Carson James

yeah but I also didn't account for compounding interest. Either way 15% is a relatively low rate compared to what most people are probably getting. I have 10% on one card that has a zero balance, but a friend of mine with a similar card missed a payment once and his APR went up to fucking 30%. Credit card companies are definitely the ultimate Jew but you can avoid getting burned by them if you're careful and don't act like a retarded boomer with back problems who posts ancient memes on Jow Forums.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

the amount of sheer butthurt this would cause in the lending community would be worth it alone

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

So you willingly let the jew's nose up your ass so they can extrapolate what you ate for lunch and then compile the data for brainwash marketing?

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

But Mr leddit is right, you should do that.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Is it really that bad in America?
My credit card is 8.63%

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

I never was as dumb as you are..

Attached: untitled4.png (1.99 MB, 1243x1143)

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Jewish shills that prefer to rent and live in the city rather than owning property.
They also buy the newest iphone every second year and their highest dream is owning a Tesla.

Shit tier people that are disconnected from reality is easy to trick, thus they have gotten tricked by the jewish scam that is credit.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

I basically live off my businesses credit card cash back

Learn 2 finance niggers

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

we're getting fucked either way regardless

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

missing a payment

missing a payment by more than 30 days
otherwise you just get a late fee or something

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

So are credit cards based and redpilled if you aren't a nigger? Getting (((free))) money or flight miles seems pretty kino just for buying lunch every other day.

What's the catch? Do I have to spend 6 gorillion dollars minimum/month or something?

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

posts on Jow Forums
tries to pretend he is "smarter" than others here

James Davis
James Davis

Fuck dude, I hate how right you are.

I've gone this long without a credit card, but they still somehow were able to lower my score that has never been established in the first place.

You don't need a credit card to be financially raped by the system.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

actually if you can pay off your card every month, that's a much better way than using a debit card. It's much safer. If anything happens, such as it being stolen, it's only on the credit card, but if someone gets your debit, that's your cash which isn't as protected and you'll have to wait possibly a long time to get it back, if at all.

But if you're an undisciplined nig, you should stay away from credit cards altogether because they require pretty strict financial responsibility or you end up their slave paying 5x as much for everything.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

In the US it is illegal to pass on the credit card fees to the consumer but it is legal to offer cash discounts. Weird.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

What's the catch? Do I have to spend 6 gorillion dollars minimum/month or something?
no catch, just don't fuck up.

If you get lazy and you start paying the minimum the credit company eats your soul

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

If you own a CC and pay it off on time and get free money through cashback there is literally no downside. People looking down at this are NEETs or people who can't control their spending habits.

David Reyes
David Reyes

What anons are missing here is that if everyone did this credit card companies would cease being profitable. All of the rebate programs are a gimmick to get idiots to rack up higher balances. But, if you use these cards only for purchases that you have enough income to pay the balance as immediately as possible then you get all of those 'perks' plus no interest.

In the financial world people who do this, pay off their balances in full before interest can be applied, are called 'dead beats". Any course of action that results in kikes referring to you as a dead beat is a good thing to do.

But, that being said, if you do not have dependable income or can't trust yourself to be responsible and not buy stupid shit everytime you see something shiny like a nigger, then dont get credit cards.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Europoor here. Literally never even considered getting a credit card.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

I keep getting pre approval mail to sign up for credit cards but never do. Should I just sign up for all of them right now? I got 3 last week. Is the pre-approval legit?

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Is that annual interest or monthly?

My APR is 24% but I always pay off the balance every month so I've never paid any interest.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

i'm sorry...you are a genius with your debt and constant sucking of the devils monetary dic…

you rule

Attached: y2.png (239 KB, 500x284)

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Indeed, 15% is basically the best rate you could possibly get. 19-23% is much more common

Henry Price
Henry Price

unless, of course, like in your example, you have a variable rate card. All of mine are fixed.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

no, not based
even if you do it like OP, so you are receiving money back, you are buying in and supporting the system that is designed to bilge money out of the common man. You are indirectly profiting from the misfortune of others.
And you give them complete knowledge of everything you've purchased and pretty much everywhere you've been.
But hey I guess a few hundred dollars a year is worth it?

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

So should I get one? I don't have a job, and I barely spend any money, just lunch when I'm at uni and maybe a steam game once every few months. My only income is scholarships but school is already paid for so money is just sitting there in the bank.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

People buying everything on cc are literally retarded. A’int shit for free, homos.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

It's 8.63% annual.
I do the same - haven't paid any interest on that card since 2005 or thereabouts.

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

So should I get one? I don't have a job
NO

Noah Green
Noah Green

This. Then the CC companies sell off your purchasing data/history to advertising companies.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

As long as you’re not an impulsive nigger. You should be putting everything on a credit card. Only niggers carry cash and get robbed

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

There are over 1 billion smartphone owners.

Data extraction is unavoidable.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

paying your debt off instead of accruing interest is "cheating the system"
Holy shit lmao settle down rabbi

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

They don't have family, and they do not attend church. Something else will fill that void.

Attached: DON'T-ASK-QUESTIONS-JUST-CONSUME-PRODUCT-AND-THEN-GET-EXCITED-FOR-NEXT-PRODUCTS.jpg (95 KB, 750x703)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Yea, I think it's a good idea. It's good to start building your credit score.

Just be responsible with it.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

got a debit card
don't know the difference between that and a credit card
prefer to keep cash money
somehow I have a good feeling I'm gonna do just fine

Levi Young
Levi Young

Where? Only places I've seen refuse credit cards are vendors at flea markets and festivals.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

I literally have no debt you autist. When I bought my place the realtor was shocked that someone fresh out of college for 2 years didn't have debt. Credit card companies have given me thousands of dollars for free due to cashback programs. You shouldn't attack people's intelligence when you literally hate free money.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Agreed. I caught on to this early. Why the fuck was I born into a world where we let giant companies play with our money and give us magical, mysterious ratings?

Still play the game, though. They won't go down if I don't have a credit score. That battle was lost by our fucking great great grandparents

Camden Price
Camden Price

managing credit cards correctly
It takes three seconds to open up navy fed and tap a button to pay everything off.
When I added my wife to my credit card they asked me if I'd like to give her an allowance allowance

David Morris
David Morris

there's no such thing as risk-free anything
normally when you gamble there's low risk and high reward, not the other way around.
seems fucking retarded lad. the pros don't seem to outweigh the potential cons here unless i'm missing something obvious

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

"I'm 23 years old..."

Yeah, that's about where the credibility flew out the window.

Look, kid, I realize that you've "discovered" this "amazing secret" that works for your very simple and low-responsibility life, but that's _your_ world, and not the world at large. It's common for young narcissistic idiots such as yourself to believe that the world has been run by idiots for thousands of years, and we've all just been waiting for you and your brilliance to come along and set us all straight.

Bottom line, you don't know shit, you're about as credible an authority as a five year old chowing down on playdough, and I wouldn't trust you not to fuck up my order at a Taco Bell drive-through, much less to give me advice on how I live my life.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

big ass thread explains how you can buy with a credit card and not pay any interest
then this guy comes in with that comment

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Are you a retard. A debit card pulls directly from your savings where as a credit card is credit. If anything, people should stop using debit cards because banks will assrape you with overcharge fees and other hidden fees for not keeping your account at a certain limit.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

the bank charges the shop 20% processing fee
The fee is more like 3%. Also, if you've ever run a shop you know handling cash isn't free.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

hey dumbfuck

no1 gave you free money...unless you sucked their anus and cock a lot...

now go be in debt to the devil somewhere else...

Attached: untitled01.png (478 KB, 423x750)

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Women are absolute niggers. Me nor my family has ever spent a dime we couldn't pay back.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Those are precisely who need to get rekt anyway so stop whining

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

housing value
going up
Does... does someone wanna tell him?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

He's right though. I guess what he doesn't understand is most Americans can't or won't do this which is why you hear about those stats that say most Americans are 1 missed paycheck away from bankruptcy.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

I know dude. I have a job and make a lot of money. Why are you trying to sound like a out of touch boomer in this thread?

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

The fuck?

So wait how does this even work.

I have a credit card right now. Chase Slate. I pay it off fully every month, but I get a worse credit score than some anons here who have debt?

The fuck.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

directly from your savings
okay I understand
so you got this other magical card that pulls money from everyone else's savings...just not yours...at least that's what those numbers on the screen are telling you...
k
listen fag, you don't pay what you owe, your shit gets taken from you, and sadly but fairly, that's just the world we live in, and every country has their own language of telling you to pay what you owe
I happen to think that if I spend within my means and keep cash money as often as I can without niggers wanting to break in and steal it, then I'm gonna do just fine no matter how financially retarded I may be

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

get one or two activate it, use it and pay it off once and then never againt. the more open credit and paid off balances you have, the better your score. If you want to be a part of society (like getting a job or house), you really need to have one to establish credit.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

You're just angry because you "can't be arsed" to learn how credit cards work, but that doesn't mean others can't benefit from a system that will exist whether you use it or not.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Imagine being this pants-on-head retarded.

Fucking jews deserve what they get tbqh senpai.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I opened my card 6 months ago and have a 500 dollar credit line.. when will I be able to apply for a house loan or business loan? Thank you Rabbi I am a neet but can manage to cough up the 100 bucks I spend on it per month. sick of being poor

Jack Green
Jack Green

check your credit reports, something is dinging you that might not even belong there. also doing things like applying for credit can reduce your score if it's too often.

its free to get a report from each company every year in some states too.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

If you live within your means and do that on a CC you potentially can make free money though. Also I don't know if credit scores are just an American thing or you have that too but thats something to consider. My dad was anti CC all his life then he tried to buy a house and no bank would take him. Mortgage is now under my name because of that.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

here's what you did wrong

assume you were correct

assume I gave a fuck about how dumb you were financially

Attached: a-s.png (257 KB, 480x540)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Your credit score is your good goy score. They want to you carry debt, and only pay off some of it so they can make free shekles from you. The banks borrow money from the fed at 2% and lend it to you at 25% APR. They want you in debt, but not too much that you give up on paying it back, so they can milk you forever.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Use cash, niggas. Holy shit you are stupid. Good thing war will come soon to cull you cunts.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

He is saying its not free, someone else who is less financially intellegent but is trying to emulate you paid for your share. If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would know that. Your helping (((them))). You are a very good goy.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Why am I dumb financially?

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

a point ie "point in percentage" is 1% of 1% or .0001

William Parker
William Parker

So I should not then use the system that is in place and not get free money?

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

23 year old giving people financial advice

Lol

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Free is never free you stupid fuck. Yes goy, log all of your purchases and transactions in our system.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Credit ratings dont rule your lives. I never had a student loan (scholarships paid for college), car loan (always drove shit cars that I paid cash for), or credit card. People told me I would have trouble getting a house loan. Didn't whatsoever. Bank just said "oh, you have no credit history. I'll need a manager to look at this". Got back to me in 2 days approving the full amount at 2.7% interest.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

I can’t even imagine being as ignorant as these twats. This thread must be where the shills and redditors congregate.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

ok my purchases are logged so what? What bad will happen now?

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

While sort of right in that to achieve those very high scores you need to have a solid history of having loans, it doesn't mean they're profitable loans. FICO is strictly about risk, and lower risk (higher score) people get the lowest interest rates because the person has a solid history and has had large exposure to using credit, meaning they're familiar with the system.
It's all about risk. Low risk, low reward vs. high risk, high reward.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Of course you can use the system, just acknowledge your selling out and stop trying to shill other people into being trapped by it.
Its not "free" those are your shekels for baiting people into slavery. Interest, tax, rent its all slavery.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

But in this particular example, he is right.
He 'discovered' how credit card works and is making use of it.
It doesn't mean you should take investment advice from him, but he's right about the cards, however young he is.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

I’m not angry because I’m ignorant, I just don’t care enough to figure it out because I know that no bank, however big and filled with however many elongated noses, will ever take away from the fact that you don’t fuck with a man’s wife, money, or property unless you want to meet an early grave.
I’m never handing a credit card bceause I know there's no such thing as free money unless you've got a gun big enough to rethink some dictionary definitions.
Assuming this wasn't your father's first property, what was he thinking moving into a new house he can't afford?

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

You can literally take a shit in the bank lobby when you are 19 and have an 800 credit score at 30. These people are autistic morons without a clue as to WHY people are so eager to have them use their cards for everything.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

when a lot of retards have never even thought of paying cash

Attached: untitled47.png (51 KB, 246x232)

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Yes, you need to keep your eggplant and lube purchases hidden from the Jew. Stay secret.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

lmfao

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

I do exactly this. AMA.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

discovered how cc works
ded.jpg

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

If I stop using it, nothing will change. If I stop using it, no one else will follow me no will I make a difference. I have 65 years on this planet, in this 65 years credit cards will probably always be a thing. So there is no value in restricting my self based on this logic.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

that person can talk shit all they want but doing that gets your card limits cut or your accounts denied or closed out. credit card companies hate people that don't carry a balance and do everything they can to get rid of their accounts

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Assuming this wasn't your father's first property, what was he thinking moving into a new house he can't afford?
He can afford the mortgage payments. It's generally how most people buy a house.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

I put the word discovered in sarcasm quotes.
Because it's not actually a discovery.
The information is all there in that big pdf you never read there when you open a cc.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Thats not an answer though. Here is your chance to convert me user what bad things will happen to me now? When you respond with just "LOL" you are doing what liberals do when they don't have a response to something.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Nigger i will download your gay transaction history and know more about your life than you do yourself. Then I will use that information to modify your behavior to suit my own ends. The entire time you will brag about how you’re the real jew and got some free good boy airline points and $200 worth of fiat currency. In exchange I acquire your entire network on this earthly plane.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

you're a moron...evil loves you

Attached: POS.png (500 KB, 890x500)

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

He is embarrassed they'll see how many dragon dildos he goes through every year.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

What could be dinging me? Like I said I pay it off fully the day I get the statement

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Nigger I know all about the jewy shit you think is clever. I also know about the back-end because I wasn’t just now shat out if my morhers cunt. You literally deserve your future.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

In exchange I acquire your entire network on this earthly plane.
Do you have a facebook? Because I don't.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

because you can get 1, 3, or 5% cash back on normal expenditures. kys

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

you don't sound as hip or wise as you think you do. You just sound like a retarded boomer FYI

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

be relatively broke, make like $25k/year
credit score in range of 750-780
pay everything in full, use a 2% card everywhere and category cards that give 3-6% otherwise
went to Europe for 2 months with airline miles from opening multiple Citi American Airline cards, paid for hotels with points from 2 hotel cards and stayed in hostels otherwise
Only spent $2000 in 2 months

10/10 would do again. I'm stocking up to go to Japan next. About to apply for 3 new credit cards for juicy sign up bonuses next month.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Pussy. Just because your single action doesn't make a dent doesn't mean you shouldn't do whats right. You think exactly like a SJW I work with.
Him
"I'm going to use this disposable plastic, because everyone else will and me missing out won't make a difference"
Your both weak.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Credit is for literal slaves.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

shouldn't do whats right
It hasn't been explained yet why not using credit cards is "right".

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

and you suck evil dick why?

does it improve your credit score?

suck more evil dic if you think that..

Attached: opubro.png (410 KB, 750x317)

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

all American zoomers saying just pay cash because their Boomer parents told them so.

I was also told the same shit by them and I regret that I wasn't building credit as soon as I could, I am still 22 but just opened the card a few months ago only after I realized that I would literally never be able to buy a house without credit unless I actually had 200k+ liquid..

Honestly at the end of the day I want to leech of the Jews by playing with their money aka business loans

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

I'm already at the max credit score so that isn't necessary

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

gets it

Attached: untitled77.png (213 KB, 500x483)

Juan Green
Juan Green

Because your enabling slavers, just like the niggers in africa who sold their brothers for "free" money.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

be me
family does alright not mega rich
pops gets me a small line of credit under one of his accounts
technically use a credit card with my name on it for small purchases for years
thought it was supposed to build my credit
check my credit
credit rating literally 5
not 500
kek
but zero debt
live frugally
have over $60,000 in quality growth investments saved up, including very solid crypto and will inherit respectable amount regardless
but right now jews will give credit to a student debt ridden roastie who already owes more than she can ever pay off
meanwhile sending me "pre-confirmed" credit card offers in the mail that get refused if I apply (??? I stopped)
I am benefitting from the jewish system while also being partially invisible to it
Not sure if based or not

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Churning not tumbling

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Boomer are retarded when it comes to this. To this day my dad pays the toll both on the high way with cash which is now down to 1 lane so every toll booth I would be stuck in the car with him for 30 minutes because he refuses to get even a debit card to pay for the automated passes.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

This. The vast majority of people have no self control. There's also the chance that the few that do will make a mistake.
pay everything in full on time
catastrophic expense comes up like cancer or something
you drain your bank account paying for it and max out cards to make due
or
lose job and have to live off credit cards for months because finding a job takes longer than you'd expect and you burn through your savings
Obviously bother of these situations are avoidable by having a large savings, or by choosing alternatives to maxing out cards, but sometimes if people are faced with a decision like "sell the house and move, or max out cards, keep the house, and fix the debt problem later" they'll pick the later, especially if it would mean taking kids out of school or moving away from families.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

20% fee
Fucking retard

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

If they are slavers why am I not slaved?

If you answer is "but you are slaved" how am I slaved exactly in detail?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

so you enjoy debt and sucking evil dic…

we get it

you are the moron that pays evil...

gj

Attached: duh.png (183 KB, 498x256)

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

It's actually a good idea. Get rewards and get better consumer protection with a credit card.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

That doubles the value of your transaction record, dope

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

It’s like totally impossible to jave a credit score and buy your latte with a five dollar bill

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Based

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

I have a discover bank account with cash back rewards. the rewards are dumped in to my savings account. trying to get a discover credit card now

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Credit is the only way to enter normiedom unless you want to live in a cuckshed and pinch pennies. Obviously it's not the only way but people will generally prioritize having a family over 100% financial soundness, as they have done all throughout human history.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

^look^

these are the twats that will ruin western civilization...

hunt them down first...

Attached: jw.png (723 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

name one millionaire that made it on points

ill wait

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

If a moron can't manage his bank account and not rack up fees do you really think they can work a credit card and not get ass raped by fees?

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

card limits cut or your accounts denied or closed out.
Not really, it's not in their interest to piss you off as you can easily jump ship to another credit card company. And while they're not making oodles of cash off of you, they do still keep 1-2% of every transaction you make, so it is still in their best interest to keep you happy and active.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

You are so stupid you don't realize the 3rd guy agrees with you

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

They are the retarded children of the people who already did it

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

I am pretty sure in that post you are quoting I didn't say anything like that. I was just explaining the differences in the cards

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

As long as you pay in full every month you gain, it's as simple as that. For a more in depth explanation you can look up how credit card interest works but basically:
your interest is calculated daily based on 1/30th of your interest rate and what balance was on the card at that day
at the end of the month you are given the bill
if you don't pay in full, those 30 interest payments are added to the bill regardless of what you paid, so if you charged $100 on day 1 of your billing period, paid $99 after the bill came, that $1 would roll over to next month's balance and $15 in interest would be added, so $16 total would roll over

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

gain
yes goy, shekels are the true measure of gains

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

You need shekels to start a white family Rabbi

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

you may be right...

it doesn't explain how dumbfuck you are?...

Attached: nosus.png (142 KB, 360x258)

John Martinez
John Martinez

This reads like an advertisement

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

why do the two retards in this thread type so stereotypically like old boomers? Lots of ellipses... ... ... ..., poor grammar skills typical of someone unfamiliar with typing and too lazy to correct, and all around just uneducated feeling.

Oh right, cause they are boomers, of course. Or retards, it could go either way I suppose.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Tfw wealthy trustfund kiddie who doesn't need a credit score

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

watch everyone living off (((bank))) money thinking its smart
(((they))) collect all your spending habits and can lock you out of the money at any time
you are employed by (((the rich))), you earn your money and then deposit it straight back into (((their))) hands also known as banks
banks gambles and commits widescale fraud with the money
economy collapses
global mayhem
(((governments))) use it as an excuse to funnel more wealth to their (((rich buddies)))
(((they))) now own real wealth such as real estate and now has everyone in debt
shekels
profit
people are too stupid to realise banks are just a Jewish scam designed to turn fake money into real wealth
Jews now get richer whilst everyone spends money that never existed in first place
login to Jow Forums
call out the Jew trickery
repeat

Attached: 40932D70-3ED7-4CEA-B247-5CD9198C5ABC.gif (2.56 MB, 680x425)

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

not jewing the jews
retard

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

look...

i'm drinking tequila...and I feel like all of you dumbfucks are stupid...

do you even get that?

Attached: untitled1.png (99 KB, 250x250)

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

exactly, idk why people say "why do we let this happen?" what the actual fuck are you gonna do about it? its like saying that it's not fair we're in these bodies that require food, I don't remember consenting to this.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

really? mine is 520 and I've never payed back anything, just told them all to go fuck themselves, that was like 10 years ago too, i don't think i could even get a car note.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Why do you type like a boomer retard? When I drink and come here I don' type like a boomer retard and use a lot of ellipses.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

that's because you are a beta lil girl...no1 thinks you are kewl

Attached: dy.png (187 KB, 450x260)

John Lee
John Lee

K

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

too dumb to interpret ellipses

Asher Price
Asher Price

No kidding

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

typing like...

a retarded boomer....

or like you are on a 1990's message board...

in 2019...

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

not being a slave to visa/mastercard
in the current year

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

No one has explained how I am a slave yet? The two people who said that both left this thread when I pushed them for a specific answer. Will you be next?

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

look

^her hole^ said something

it was stupid...and included going in debt to pay trannies to eat it's anus

Attached: 1532121830342.webm (419 KB, 720x458)

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Be careful with that. Opening new lines of credit, especially in quick succession can hurt your credit score. Heck, I had my credit limit raised on my Amazon card, because the default they gave me was crazy low and it knocked my score down 40 points and it took six months for it to creep back up to where it was before.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

An increase in shekels is the literal definition of gains.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gain_(accounting)
Fucking illiterate gentiles.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

at least you stopped using the ellipses at the end of every line. We made you change through ridicule which is good.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Could you guys please elaborate because I am torn on this issue.

If interest is never paid, and the user enjoys the protection and convenience of the card (especially when travelling) where is the evil in that?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

They will vaguely call you a slave or vaguely mention jews or ridicule you and that is the best answer you will get from them.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

"you" made me...,

hilarious

Attached: untitled44.png (114 KB, 221x320)

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

It requires you to actually understand something about how this world functions and the forces that seek to control you. As a teenager you are woefully equipped for that. Enjoy your strings, goy.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Most people are little more than animals with no self control driven only by their impulses in the moment. Credit offers them more than they can afford in the moment, so they take it, and then later have to pay back more than if they had just used their money to buy the product outright. Taking advantage of people's inability to plan for the future is like kicking a dog. They're just dumb animals who don't know any better.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

use it every post
stop after we ridiculed you

Yea me and that other user made you, you alcoholic boomer.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

I laughed pretty hard. Most places with an older owner who is totally budget conscious will not allow you to pay via credit card unless you absorb their 3 point fee yourself. If they aren't making you pay those two points they are total morons and are probably losing money being your land lords... or are too excited to have someone pay on time and "in-full" to care.
I'm guessing they dont have a rental agency collecting for them and are doing this pro per?

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

I am not a teenager and am willing to listen so I am all ears tell me. The answer you just gave me is the same thing when liberals say "google it yourself" when they have no answer to you. I hope you are above the left in this regard? Go explain.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

please tell me how you made me again...

moron

Attached: ged.png (181 KB, 480x360)

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

It’s because we can see how little you know in general and there’s a character limit here. If you struggle to ascertain even a modicum of what we might be alluding to then you are clearly too gay to bother with. Our only purpose is to ensure that your little bros don’t believe your shilling is somehow clever or inventive.

Attached: 462BF8EB-88AF-4698-9DE6-BE65B53799B0.jpg (26 KB, 540x427)

William Miller
William Miller

because you stopped doing it after we ridiculed you.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

They think because some people don't handle credit cards properly, no one does.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Just try. I am all ears. If you claim I am uneducated the only way to fix me is by educating me. Go ahead give me an abbreviated version if it really is that bad. So far every answer you gave me is one that looks like you have no answer and are running damage control to stall, again like when liberals say "google it yourself" when you catch them lying. You aren't as bad as a liberal are you?

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

lmfao.

The baseline assumption that one should use digital payments at all is what we are criticizing. You bugmen who cannot fathom this concept are glorified meat puppets who we see as mere debris in our path.

Attached: 008E7956-13F1-4B5C-BCAD-8DFBD78872AB.jpg (56 KB, 560x572)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

and you still ran up your debt on your evil credit card...like a dumbass?

and you got me?

ok

Attached: untitled22.png (2.06 MB, 1080x1239)

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

I don’t care about you enough to fix you. Die in a fire, faggot.

Attached: 76496F9B-04FB-4B7F-B0D0-10B7684DFB2A.jpg (55 KB, 601x548)

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

You do care you keep responding to me and telling me I am wrong though.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

We got you because we ridiculed your drunk ass enough to stop you from doing something. How beta are you to get bullied on Jow Forums to change your typing style. LOL

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

^when a girl thinks she is large...but her hole is stinky^

Attached: 02a.png (678 KB, 2048x1239)

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Dave Ramsay has a credit score of zero

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

BEYYYYYYYYYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: jlp-show-800x458.png (500 KB, 800x458)

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

I love these guys. I have niggered them out of over $1000 over 5 years by claiming packages never arrived of everything from clothes to electronics, photoshopping damaged goods to get them free, etc. They refund damn near everything you ask them without even investigating, not to mention they are A+++ in the event that someone frauds you in terms of customer service. Highly recommend.

Attached: discover-it-chrom-for-students-012518.png (93 KB, 500x315)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

The short answer is they don't.

The slightly longer answer is that I'm not happy with shipping 2-3% of my town off to somewhere on the (((east coast))).

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

pay trannies to eat it's anus
its*
nigger

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

This, I didn't get a credit card until 28 which was retarded. I should have got one when I got out of college.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Only povs who aspire to be middle class worry about their FICO.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Every single purchase I make goes on my credit card. Im just lazy. Turns out it's pretty sweet

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

you sucked the devils dic when you were 28...

gj

Attached: idiot.png (477 KB, 885x516)

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

don't they charge you a fee for that? mine does.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

joining a (((honeypot))) that glows this hard
Lmaoin

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Oh I know, I do it in cycles. I'm going to stop after this though as I would like to buy a house in the next few years. Been trying to get an actual job too that pays around 45-50k and that's comfy tier in flyover country. I might not have a lot of money but I have plenty of time to play with my credit score, kek

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

joining a (((honeypot))) that glows this hard
Lmaoin

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

He is basically cheating the system without realizing it.
Bullshit. Operating in compliance with the rules of a system is, by definition, not cheating the system. WTF are on about?

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Your life will be easier and better when you learn to be less of an asshole.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

That's not because of credit cards, it's because lending is a 0 risk practice nowadays due to government bailouts and fiat currency.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

American Express Gold card for travel benefits and rewards
Discover IT for rotating bonuses
Amazon Visa for 5% on Amazon and Whole Foods

Convince me there is a better combination of cards to have.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

There's three types of credit user. Retards like the OP pic, retards who get into debt, and then people who use credit for financing business purchases.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

IQ<=80

John Peterson
John Peterson

Discounts for cash payment are slowly on the rise, especially for gas stations (not that I'd ever swipe anything at a gas station with all the skimmers). Some small mom and pop shops I support in my city are cash only to reduce their operating expenses as well. Used to have some friends that bitched and moaned about cash only businesses and I told them they were gay and cash was king. They aren't my friends anymore.

Parker King
Parker King

That just means they rolled the 2% into your rent, dumbass.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

If you truly believe this (and I believe you are right), then do you think they should be permitted to vote? serve on a jury?

John Anderson
John Anderson

What if I told you...

Credit debt is a major source of inflation. It's basically creating money that doesn't exist, inflating the money supply without actually printing a single note.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

master/visa card charge like .7% per transaction, amex is higher at like 1.4%. it's not 20%

t. actual merchant

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

It takes a lot of personal finance awareness and self control to pull that. For those that have the discipline to do it, CC is better than debt in every way. n%/mo inflation makes everything you buy today but pay in 30 days n% cheaper.

Here in Brazil, it's common to pay stuff in 10-12 zero interest installments. In our case, putting money on a savings account or buying the cheap SELIC bonds and paying with credit card is advantageous: you literally get paid whenever you buy things. So if you have R$ 1000 saved and want to buy something, it's better to pay it in 12 zero interest installments so that at the end of the year you'll have more than 1000.

Here's how we do it when we want to pay something that costs $ 1000:
- Pay in cash or debt if the discount for doing so is higher than current inflation or investment/savings rate.
- Pay with CC in 12x if there is no interest in doing so.
- Pay with CC in 1x if there is no discount.

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

is there any reason not to apply for pre-approved cards with a bonus after spending a certain amount, use it, get the reward, pay it off, and then cancel the card?

seems like since there's no hard credit check there's no con

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Amazon even had to add cash payment to their NY store because the SJWs said it was discriminatory against poor people and the zogs had no subversive rebuke under their sleeve. Kek.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

You are a thief. A nigger.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Hate the game (and the jew that made it), not the player.
You don't need to put everything on a credit card, but it helps to have a history of borrowing and repaying on a regular basis in order to build up a credit score for those rare times when you do actually NEED to borrow money. I'm £20k in the black but I still have a credit card even if I don't need it. It gets paid off every month and about the only thing I use it for is car expenses like fuel or screen wash. I now have a near perfect credit score and qualify for the best mortgages.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Amex Blue Cash is the best, if you spend a lot on gas and groceries.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

They don't really. I have an 845 FICO and it doesn't do shit for me because I don't borrow money. Sure, I use credit cards for convenience, but I pay in full each month plus I get 2% cash back.

Also, a lot of businesses would rather prefer credit cards and pay transaction fees for a number of very good reasons.
1) Once the transaction is approved, the business will get paid even if the card was stolen. The credit card company assumes the transaction risk.
2) Handling cash is a pain in the ass. Have to watch out for counterfeiting. Having a large amount of cash is an incentive for robbery. Having to arrange armored car pickup.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Gold gets 4x on gas and groceries, plus the travel benefits.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

A business must accept cash. It's the legal tender laws. If you want to pay in all pennies, legally they have to accept it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit