How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus...

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and are currently trying to destroy Christianity?

Attached: 1560204258138.jpg (116 KB, 322x543)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/216269159/politics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216016669/
researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
kheper.net/topics/greatchainofbeing/four_kingdoms.html
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html
liveleak.com/view?i=78e_1364567933
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm
heretical.com/miscella/jewbiol.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/chosen-genes-of-the-chosen-people/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/
nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/full/nature09103.html?lang=en
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml
biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm#Publications Showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk
youtube.com/watch?v=VkgMLKx7sd0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFTUazuGdTw
youtube.com/watch?v=6jtRj5iYurM

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

No one takes the old testament seriously, especially since the Jews have constantly changed it for generations. The Jews hate the fact that they are not special and that God have gave the gentiles, a passage to heaven.

Attached: 1560346547132.png (1.65 MB, 908x723)

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

jesus never existed you rootless dumb mutt

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Typical memeflag, mad at God for making you an ugly sack of shit. Being an atheist just makes you less attractive and more likely to stay a virgin.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Attached: 1560473820238.png (380 KB, 723x575)

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

How is Christianity a Jew religion
It's not. The kikes of today are not the Jews of the bible. (That word didn't even exist yet, in fact.)

Attached: Atheism-vs-Christianity.jpg (288 KB, 1199x859)

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Muh cherry-picked verses.

Attached: Jesus-speaks-of-Jews.png (129 KB, 575x607)

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

This, also mainstream Christianity has finally been subverted in the last 100 years.
Why do you think the Pope is kissing niggers feet and telling everyone to kiss immigrants assholes and accept homosexuality.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

seems like atheists are the ones who follow the teachings of Jesus more closely, strange

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

More lies fabricated by the Jews. I already said that they have changed the Bible numerous times. Why do you think retarded Zionist Christians trust the ugly goblin freaks and the shitty country Israel?

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

killed Jesus
He wasn't a real person.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

well it's the inerrant word of Gud right? Cherry picking shouldn't be an issue

Attached: 1559951342998.png (288 KB, 460x345)

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

The kikes didn't kill Jewsus, retard. The Romans were the ones who (rightfully) executed that snivelling merchant.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

being unironically this retarded.

Attached: Bible-on-interracial-marriage.png (180 KB, 960x1313)

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

I can take shit out of context and pretend it means I won the argument.

Attached: Antichristian-bible-quotes.png (978 KB, 951x817)

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

hasn't read the bible.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Jesus wasn't real except according to virtually every actual historical scholar on the planet, I mean.

Attached: Jesus-definitely-existed-2.jpg (254 KB, 789x746)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Sorry, I meant "hook nosed, greasy skinned snivelling merchant."
My bad.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

You're so edgy, son!

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Yes, I'm sure the ancient sandniggers who wrote the bible were afraid of race mixing

but does the teachings of jesus christ justify fighting and persecuting jews? and I thought he said to not care about earthly possessions and it's extremely hard to get to heaven if you are rich?

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

I just posted the verses, I didn't make any assumptions about them. Do you want me to post the whole bible?

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

You're so ignorant I don't even know where to start.
If you actually cracked open a bible (Or indeed any book at all) you might learn something. The supposed "rich people can't get to heaven" quote is misunderstood by IDIOTS.
At that time, it was assumed rich people were RIGHTEOUS. Jesus saying that EVEN they could not get into heaven without Him was a statement of the selectivity of God. In both cases where the quote occurs, the apostles are astonished to hear Jesus say this and ask themselves if a rich man can't get into heaven, who possibly can.

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ATTACKING.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

How is a nigger black when a black cop killed a nigger and are currently trying to kill niggers?
This is how much sense you make.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Attached: Athiots.jpg (522 KB, 1680x1050)

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

"Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end."

Calm down, goy. I was just asking a question. I'm aware christcucks interpret the bible a thousand ways, and the ancient world had different perspectives than today. It's a major problem with the translation of the source texts btw

Again, does the teachings of jesus christ justify fighting and persecuting jews? enforcing segregation?

Attached: eb4.jpg (47 KB, 579x762)

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

The position of the Church about the Jews has always been that the Jews exist to serve Christians and to keep them around so they could show everyone what happens when you reject Christ.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

and what is the church's biblical justification for this?

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

jowforums.com/thread/216269159/politics

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Muh justification
If you're able to quote Book of Proverbs, why not also read passages about Jews?

And where did you get that, Alfonso?

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Jesus was a jew, you faggot goy.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

1 Thessalonians 2:15
Cum nimis absurdum is one of the Papal Bulls that regulate the relationship between Jews and Christians. Sicut Idaeus Non is another one.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

You're a tool dude, by valuing self sacrifice and forgiveness like jesus did you make yourself a docile malleable goy. Organized religion is just all a form of mass hypnosis with books and ritual. Even their religion, they hypnotize themselves to justify greed and narcissism. They are "gods chosen people" always finding ways to deceive the goyim. Your fear of death, fear that you will go to hell is what is exploited when nobody knows what actually happens in death.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Don't fall for neo pagan buzzwords

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

How is Christianity a Jew religion
Christ was a jew and it serves the same demon.

Attached: Christian-Fantasies.jpg (699 KB, 864x2780)

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Attached: The-Semite-'god'-is-a-Demon.jpg (3.93 MB, 3732x2790)

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Attached: The-Semite-'god'-is-a-Demon2.jpg (1.79 MB, 3971x1695)

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

I'm not convinced this verse is anti-Jewish, or that Jesus is saying the jews abandoned him like OP claims

Also, I noticed Hosea was from the old testament and most of the verses I gave in my first post are from the new. That might have some significance?

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Attached: Christianity---Totally-Not-Jewish.jpg (376 KB, 2057x1516)

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Basically this.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Totally a Jewish subversion mechanism.

Attached: Christianity---(((Christian)))-Rome.png (378 KB, 1744x2800)

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Neo-jews can only get by preaching heresies. They cry that Jesus wasn't a jew and that Christianity was an attack on Judaism, but all evidence points to it having been reform of Judaism converted to neo-Judaism for the goyim by subversive foreign Semites.

Attached: Christianity---Its-The-Opposite-of-What-Is-Said,-Goy.jpg (275 KB, 2577x615)

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

How is communism a jewish ideology if the jews destroyed the soviet union and make anti soviet hollywood propaganda?

Attached: IMG-1100.jpg (50 KB, 250x252)

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and are currently trying to destroy Christianity?

Attached: 1560197516251.png (73 KB, 1794x276)

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Attached: 1523881995954.png (1 KB, 270x326)

Mason Green
Mason Green

hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim and be made state religion in Rome in 400 years
<sure thing rabbi nosenstien, what should it be about?
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says, make his teachings peak perfect morality. Make his holy book provide the recipe for the absolute perfect society. Make him God incarnate.
<okay, anything else rabbi?
oh yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were parasitic Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for ultimately killing him unjustly.
<wh-why, rabbi?
lol, dunno

Attached: 1560285698951.png (150 KB, 731x600)

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

1. Heretical translation. KJV says "Salvation is of the Jews." Jesus was divine, he can be said to be of no race. While he was "of" the Jews he was not "from" the Jews.

2. Go down not even half a page more in that same chapter and verse. Matthew 10:16-20:
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

3. Irrelevant

Landon Long
Landon Long

There is one possible solution to that seems-to-be-paradox.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

How is communism a jewish ideology
Created by Jews for Jews.

if the jews destroyed the soviet union and make anti soviet hollywood propaganda?
Capitalism is Jewish two.

Communism and Capitalism are two groups of Jews fighting over control of the goyim.

David Jackson
David Jackson

4. Convenient you stop right before Romans 11:25, which reveals that "the heart of Israel has been hardened", and that it will not be softened until the fulness of the elect is brought into the Church. This is an extremely important verse and to unpack it you need to have understanding across many different books of the Bible. First, once the fulness of the elect is brought into the Church, ie there are no more souls to save who will be saved, this is when Christ will return, as we see in Revelation. We know also from Revelation that when Christ returns he will return on a white horse carrying a sword ready to lead the army of God against the forces of evil in a final battle (based). Second, what is meant by hardened? Well, today we perceive that Israel is a rogue nuclear state prepared to blow the entire planet up to protect itself. Hardened indeed. So what happens when Christ comes back? Well if we turn to Revelation 11 we see that "all of Israel will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles" (based) and if we turn to Revelation 3:9 we see that Christ says "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (based and redpilled). So taken together what we see from these verses is that there is a dichotomy between the Jews and the Gentiles, this causes conflict, this conflict has caused the Jews to harden themselves against any attack, and this hardening will be overcome when Christ returns, which will happen when the fulness of the elect comes into the Church (which is the membership body of Christ, not a building or a denomination) and is able to turn to the Synagogue of Satan in Israel and boldly declare "I fear no man, only God" (Hebrews 13:6)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Christianity is Jewish.
Jews go to Hell according to Christianity.
Pick one.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Based and Redpilled. The Cold War didn't make any sense to me until I understood this.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

I bite.
There is no hell, user.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Do you believe in humans have souls?

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

I really believe that Jews and Christians are shitposting each other until one of them is proven right. That’s why the evangelicals are so pro-Israel.
fuck of Mohamed, you’re not about to steal God’s glory.

Attached: 86D5CFAC-25D7-4319-BCBD-F85C47F92F76.jpg (1.08 MB, 2732x1972)

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

When was the last time jews were expelled from a White Christian land?
Where did 'expelled' Jews go?

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

thanks for the copypasta, I'll read through it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216016669/

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Citation Needed

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

5. (meant this to be 4 and 4 to be 5) These heretical translations are getting quite tiresome. Romans 15:27 in the KJV is speaking about ministry, and saying that if you minister to a Jew and bring them to Christ (good luck with that) you should also teach them other stuff that you know of the material world and give them good advice on how to live a life on Earth. This translation you've quoted is so far off from the KJV I suspect it must have actually been written by Satanic inspiration.

6. Perfect example of why you need to study verse in the context of it's chapter, as well as not read heretical translations. KJV says:
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

This shows that the Messiah revealed himself first to the Jews, then also to the Gentiles, he is talking about the chronological history of Christ, not a prioritized salvation. Also all of Romans 1 is leading up to a massive rebuke of the Jews which concludes in the final part of the chapter:
Romans 1:28-32
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Yes. You post that same meme all the time and you've never once responded to any of these counter arguments.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

In nature, every living being (even plants) have kind of "souls". But not that Christian soul that can be saved or be doomed - this soul is exploitation of the fear of death (the unknown)

David Williams
David Williams

no I downloaded it a couple threads ago and now I'm posting it for the first time.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

revelation
written by an ethnic jew in Europe a century after the fact
Don't you mean retcon?

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it and introduced such evil practices as usury, speculative investment, and monopolies. Without the influence of judaic practices capitalism is a force for immense good which raises up the many through healthy competition and free exchange of ideas and services.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

You legit christcucks are worse than Muslims.
You're just as retarded, but you're all passive aggressive instead of being normally aggressive.

Attached: Christians---Some-Things-Never-Change.jpg (351 KB, 880x762)

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it
Says every ascribant to every Jewish ideology ever.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

This. The Cold War wasn't an ideological struggle over government models so much as it was Jew vs. Jew slugfest over who got to rein over the goyim globally. The Kalergi Plan/EU is a regionalized version of it. Why do you think the Brexit is treated like the most horrible thing to ever happen in the 21st Century to date? The Jews lose, that's why.

Attached: joorekt.jpg (108 KB, 600x698)

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Plants don't have souls, what kind of retarded environmentalist bullshit is this? Do you believe humans have souls or not? If you don't, just know that in every civilization throughout thousnads of years, they have believed in the concept of soul, only in the last 200 years people started to ignore it because of heavy indoctrination and propaganda.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

t. Mutt

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

As much as I hate Jews I hate Islamics twice as much. Jews have at least contributed *somewhat* to the great labor where Mohammad’s ilk have only ever torn down and destroyed while claiming the innovations of better men as their own.

James Brown
James Brown

Celsus sounds like a jew

David Gomez
David Gomez

Plants don't have souls,
Only in your fairytale-world.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Seems legit.

Attached: Christians---Not-Even-Once.jpg (2.05 MB, 1480x6432)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

ALL of those verse refers to the old covenant which is broken.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Plants don't have souls
Prove it.

just know that in every civilization throughout thousnads of years
They weren't Christians and didn't share your view of what a 'soul' was or how it functioned?
Yeah, we know. People also thought the world was flat for a long time.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Who told you that?
Some jew.
Okay then.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Sorry fedora larping kike but you already lost

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

verses*

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

Attached: books-of-the-bible-list.jpg (33 KB, 390x502)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

I'm Deist bro, try another tact.
Here let me help you.

Attached: Christian-Arguments.png (140 KB, 1490x545)

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Jesus was a Jew, all his disciples were Jews, without Paul/Saul (a jew) Christianity would be just another Jewish cult.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Because they play both sides, nigger. If they can do it to Congress, is it so hard to believe they can do it to a religion thats older than the states?

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it and introduced such evil practices as usury, speculative investment, and monopolies.
I would say that Capitalism is NOW Jewish. Capitalism could theoretically work in an all-White nation. But the problem is, Capitalism doesn't care about the White race. Only making money. So while White-only Capitalism would be superior, the risk for corruption ("Just let the Jews in, we'll make more money that way.") is there.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Most religions, besides the Abrahamic cancers, assert that plants have spirits, as well as rivers, mountains, stones, and even the wind. The Greeks called these spirits nymphs; the Japanese call them kami. When you get away from Jewish nonsense, panpsychism is the majority opinion.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Jesus was a Jew, all his disciples were Jews, without Paul/Saul (a jew) Christianity would be just another Jewish cult.
The Judeans/Hebrews of the bible are not the "Jews" of today.
The Religion of the OT/NT is not the Talmudic Judaism of today.

So basically you're blaming a people thousands of years ago for something a completely different group of people are doing today.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Capitalism could theoretically work in an all-White nation
Checked for so would just about any system, so thats not saying a fucking thing.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Catholicism is definitely a Jewish invention, now turn the other cheek and let me destroy your peoples.

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (22 KB, 500x564)

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Yes they are, we are the same now as then.

Attached: מאט.png (75 KB, 1584x864)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Here we go again with this delusional bullshit.
researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
These results cast light on the variegated genetic architecture of the Middle East, and trace the origins of most Jewish Diaspora communities to the Levant.
...this is consistent with an ancestral Levantine contribution to much of contemporary Jewry.
Our PCA, ADMIXTURE and ASD analyses, which are based on genome-wide data from a large sample of Jewish communities, their non-Jewish host populations, and novel samples from the Middle East, are concordant in revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant. The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant.
This inference underscores the significant genetic continuity that exists among most Jewish communities and contemporary non-Jewish Levantine populations, despite their long-term residence in diverse regions remote from the Levant and isolation from one another.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Its a mock fight and jews do hate jews. Does that mean we should love jews too? It doesnt make any sense you retard. Jew drinks water should I stop drinking water? fuck m8 also image related its always a mock fight its a way for them to push into there hands. Just like with the left/right shit. Think of how christkikes act when they get attacked from any direction? They are like worms that retract into there little holes clinging hard to there bibles muddering to themselves "yes yes yes the bible is real and i can prove it cause it says here at this cherry picked verse" just like the retards that believe Nostradamus predictions are real

Attached: 1540488446146.png (2.35 MB, 1040x1996)

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus

"All four gospels suggest either implicitly or explicitly that because the Jews were not allowed to punish other Jews who were guilty of blasphemy, they had to prevail on the reluctant Romans to kill Jesus. Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judea, is described as basically sympathetic to Jesus but unable to withstand the pressure from the Jews who demanded Jesus’ execution. This idea is expressed most clearly in the gospel of John: “Pilate said, ‘Take him yourselves and judge him according to your own law.’ The Jews replied, ‘We are not permitted to put anyone to death'” (18:31)."

I have a feeling this was (((edited))) to appeal to a roman audience
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Textbook. XD

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Plants have a Physical Body, and also have an Ether Body. Due to such an Ether Body, plants have life and all its manifestations: inner growth, gaseous exchange (partially associated to photosynthesis), reproduction, tissue regeneration, and a typical plant form. Plants don't have a body because the Ether Body interacts with the environment through the Physical Body of the plant.
Humans, on the other hand, have a Physical Body, Ether Body and Astral Body, humans additionally have the three higher soul members: Rational Soul, Temper Soul and Consciousness Soul and the spirit, the 'I'. These four higher elements make humans essentially distinct from animals

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Of course they were fucking different. The first Christians were also completely different from the Christians of today. Are you stupid or what?

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Well, while you're correct that these are copypasta arguments, they're part of a set of 16 I've written against these memes and no pagan, Jew, or atheist once has earnestly engaged in a dialogue with me over them. They just ignore them then post the same memes 2 days later in a new thread. If they do respond it's only with ad hominems like

Revelation was written by John. Whether the author is John the Baptist or John the Presbyter is a matter of in-church debate, but it is only a small minority who ascribe authorship to John the Presbyter. Regardless, it doesn't really matter. It accurately describes how the world is with knowledge that was unknown to any 1st century man (that there are 7 continents throughout the world for example) and it accurately describes how the world is coming to an end.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Catholicism is definitely a Jewish invention
Catholicism has been corrupted just like everything in White society.

It's weird though how out of White society, the only thing that must be abandoned because of the corruption is Christianity.

, now turn the other cheek and let me destroy your peoples.
It's interesting you use that quote which is a misrepresentation.

It's not saying "let someone else destroy you" it's saying "if someone is going to insult you, don't let them gravely insult you".

As every true Christian knows, self-defense is biblical.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Romans 2:28-29
cherry picking is for faggots.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Catholicism is not only Jewish...

Attached: Treason-to-Whiteness.jpg (3 MB, 3860x3716)

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

.... its a joke.

Attached: Clown-World---Gay-Jamaican-Democrat-Zionist-Professor-at-Catholic-University.jpg (1.08 MB, 1700x3676)

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

The first Christians were also completely different from the Christians of today.
The Christian faith is the same. The "Jewish" "faith" is different.

Not that I'd expect an anti-White anarchist to accept that though.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Its obvious this "study" was paid, founded and lead by Jews.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Yes they are are the same.

Attached: 1549879821921.png (1.85 MB, 1024x682)

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Plants dont have souls!
Prove it.
ETHERBODY PEOPLE
Hahahaha holy shit dude wat?

Attached: 1434050650295-1.jpg (191 KB, 727x668)

Parker James
Parker James

watch from 37:35
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Indeed, but the goal is still the same. Europe has been bent and broken over the anvil of our bastardized faith. We are living in the end times of Europe and the plundering of it's physical and scientific wealth has lead to a Golden age in Israel.

Attached: ארץ-ישראל.png (51 KB, 378x331)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Revelation was written by I have no fucking idea
FTFY
It accurately describes how the world
No it doesn't! hahaha holy shit dude you're retarded.
Regardless, it doesn't really matter
You got that right.

James Brown
James Brown

Okay then:
You worship a demon bro. Its eating your soul and laughing at you.

Attached: Semitic-Demon-Shit.jpg (172 KB, 1275x634)

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

The Christian faith is the same.
No it isn't, you fucking imbecile. The first Christians were literally Jews who believed that only those who observed the laws of Moses would be saved by Jesus.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ is a Christian celebration of the circumcision of Jesus in accordance with Jewish tradition, eight days (according to the Semitic and southern European calculation of intervals of days)[1] after his birth, the occasion on which the child was formally given his name.[2][3]

The circumcision of Jesus has traditionally been seen, as explained in the popular 14th-century work the Golden Legend, as the first time the blood of Christ was shed, and thus the beginning of the process of the redemption of man, and a demonstration that Christ was fully human, and of his obedience to Biblical law.

The feast day appears on 1 January in the liturgical calendar of the Byzantine Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches.[4] In the General Roman Calendar, the 1 January feast, which from 1568 to 1960 was called "The Circumcision of the Lord and the Octave of the Nativity", is now named the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God, and the Octave Day of the Nativity of the Lord. It is celebrated by some churches of the Anglican Communion and virtually all Lutheran churches. In these latter Western Christian denominations, the Feast of the Naming and Circumcision of Jesus Christ marks the eighth day (octave day) of Christmastide.[5]

Attached: 73FF9AFE-148A-43B5-91BA-380E999B14C9.png (234 KB, 549x413)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Attached: Before-Christianity.jpg (250 KB, 2468x678)

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

how are jews jewish?

Attached: giphy-(12).gif (955 KB, 500x282)

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

It's metaphysics.
kheper.net/topics/greatchainofbeing/four_kingdoms.html

Jackson James
Jackson James

The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ is a Christian celebration of the circumcision of Jesus in accordance with Jewish tradition
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?

Attached: Christianty---wtf-you-little-shit.jpg (192 KB, 750x900)

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Oh wait wrong image.

Attached: Rabbi-Ravage.jpg (1.06 MB, 2512x1332)

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

who believed that only those who observed the laws of Moses would be saved by Jesus.
Where did you read this in the Talmud?

Eli Long
Eli Long

It's make-believe that I can't prove is real in any way, shape or form, but believe ardently in a specific form of despite this
You're a funny guy, neo-jew.

Attached: The-'Accomplishments'-of-Christianity-in-One-Image.jpg (248 KB, 1429x997)

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Oh my sweet summer child
The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus's foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

No, in the fucking Epistles.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Talmud, Old Testament, not much difference desu. Only a neo-jew doesn't see the writing on the wall in the "pre-covenant" shit, not to mention the "post-covenant" shit.
Pic related
You fags just lie about it and pretend it says something different, or fall back on the ramblings of old gay men from 1,000 years ago.

mfw i realize its rabbis again
Fucks sake, you really are a jew.

Attached: Christian-Women-Over-Age-15.jpg (143 KB, 1167x1092)

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Its a "semitic" religion because its was made by the desert people for the desert people.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Oh my sweet summer child
Don't you fucking quote jewish scripture at me you fuck.

Attached: GURM-Feels.jpg (292 KB, 2554x922)

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

The law of Moses requires the Temple, where you had a sacrifice and the priesthood. The Temple was destroyed in 70AD by the Romans.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Revelation was written by I have no fucking idea

The author literally describes himself in the book as "John". Whether this is John the Baptist or John the Presbyter is not really important. Probably 95% of Christians agree the author is John the Baptist, because he continually refers to Christ as the Word of God and the Lamb of God which is a unique recurring feature throughout the Johannite books. There is a small minority that suggest it is John the Presbyter because of small grammatical things they suggest are more in line with the writing of John the Presbyter. To say that the possible authorship has been narrowed down to two people out of everyone who ever lived and that a wide consensus agrees that it was one of those two people and not the other = "I have no idea" is an on it's face ridiculous argument.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Seriously though
a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus's foreskin, sometimes at the same time
I'm dyin' over here!

Attached: King-of-Foreskins.jpg (171 KB, 1021x1200)

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

I have so much anger in you, user. I'll pray for your salvation.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

No, you misunderstood me. Read the greentext and try not to die from laughter.
I meant that things can get much better

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

The author literally describes himself in the book as "John". Whether this is John the Baptist or John the Presbyter is not really important.
Translation:
SOME JEW TOLD ME HIS NAME IS "JOHN" SO I TOTALLY KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAT HES ABOUT YOU ANTI-SEMI- ER, YOU ANTI-CHRISTIAN!
max lel

Attached: Christianity---The-Faith-of-Treason.png (226 KB, 2462x723)

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Christianity started as a Jewish cult in the 30s and was purely Jewish approx. until the 50s

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

You have*

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

They will never match the true greats.

Attached: 1559601701225.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

I have so much anger in you
Learn english you spaghetti-nigger, and don't mention me to your jew demon, I have enough jewish metaphysical monsters to deal with as is.

Attached: Mr-Burns-is-Jewish.jpg (556 KB, 2180x1702)

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

I was just makin' a joke my mans.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

wait. so all the "old jews" accepted the new testament and became christians, but others rejected the new testament and christ and these are the new jews. Where did these new jews come from?

but it's not really disputing that christianity didn't come from judaism, just that the believers got shuffled around

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Pagan Romans murked Jew boy Jebus, dumbass

Attached: ChristCuckMutt.gif (140 KB, 602x550)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Jesus told the Apostles to go and spread his word to the Nations of the World. The Apostles staid in Israel for some time trying to get their own people to convert before departing to Greece and Rome. Also, be careful in how you use the term Jew. Its a totally different concept from now, both religiously and racially.

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Because it was written by Jews? I don’t get what your not understanding?

Attached: 762AE7F8-9855-4AD1-AE87-7FB92DBF3279.jpg (92 KB, 1024x586)

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Judaism was created a few decades after Christianity. Israel had Hebrews who followed the Moses religion, but once the Temple got destroyed, they coldn't follow it anymore, so the Phraisees (high priests) started to have an "oral tradition", therefore it got corrupted. One of the Pharisees went to see the Roman general after the destruction of the Temple and asked if he could build a school, that's when Judaism started, which is the Synagogue religion.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

“[S]alvation is from the Jews” (John 4:22).
Do you pray in Israel? Can I visit?

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Attached: 5F86449E-ADF6-447A-A3F9-D47B9B4C920F.jpg (88 KB, 650x600)

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Jesus told the Apostles to go and spread his word to the Nations of the World.

We have no idea what Jesus said or not because the gospels are full of bullshit. The fact is that until Paul all the apostles preached only to the Jews.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Writing style analysis is a real thing that has been used throughout history to identify authorship. This process is even automated today by machine learning AI which is why when hackers release statements or ransom demands they'll often translate it back and forth between 5 or 6 languages then rewrite the output again using a thesaurus to throw off automated writing style analysis software.

Because Revelation fits precisely within the style of the other Johannite books you can make a very strong case for the author being John the Baptist. John the Baptist's life is also one of the easiest to historically verify because he died in a prison on the orders of King Herod who was immensely powerful at the time and left lots of historical evidence of his life. There are many relics that exist which confirm who John the Baptist was.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Its a totally different concept from now...racially
There is zero evidence to suggest that modern Jews are not the descendants of ancient Hebrews or that the ancient Hebrews were anything other than sandnigger scum.
Attempts to cast the ancient Hebrews as "White" or to disassociate modern Jews from the Hebrews is just delusion perpetuated by Christcucks to protect themselves from the cognitive dissonance resulting from acknowledging that they follow sandnigger fiction and that their treasonous cult has served as the foot soldiers of a Jewish world order.

Tyler James
Tyler James

It's not a "jew religion", it is a jewed religion

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

i made it pc for you

Attached: twitterfriendly.png (1.48 MB, 1680x1050)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

In the same way that Shia Islam is an Islamic religion while it's Muslims who killed Ali and are currently trying to destroy Shia Islam.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

This.

Attached: 354A0271-EDCF-4E52-B62A-830DD30E0C94.jpg (105 KB, 1024x639)

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

6When the LORD your God blesses you as He has promised, you will lend to many nations but borrow from none; you will rule over many nations, but be ruled by none.
Deuteronomy 15:6

My favourite Bible quote

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

The fact is that until Paul all the apostles preached only to the Jews.
I don't dispute that. I agree, as I said the apostles preached to the "jews" and tried to convert them but the Phraisees got angry and even tried to kill them. So they left and spread the Word in Greece and Rome.

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

There are a lot of evidence. Ever heard of the Ashkenazi? They were Turks who converted to Talmudic Judaism. They are now the vast majority of jews, as a lot of studies show.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

The Jew’s of the past are not the Jews of today guys.

Attached: DABD7E4A-EC95-462F-AB54-241FAA6B9783.jpg (211 KB, 601x790)

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Wrong faggot. He first went to the Jewish communities and then to the gentiles

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

That fag jesus is santa clause for retarded grown ups but you can believe in every stupid shit you want.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Then who were the ancient jews? white people? If so what did St Paul mean when he said "Salvation is through the jews"? Salvation is through white people? When Jesus said "beware of those who call themselves jews but are not but are the synagogue of satan" Did he mean those who calö themselves white but are not? Can't you tell if someone is white?

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

That's exactly what I said.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

No, the only apostles who preached to the gentiles were the ones convinced by the teachings of Paul. This faction eventually won out and suppressed the others which is why today we have Christianity and not "Jews for Jesus".

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

not realizing Christians are to be subservient to all Jews

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

because even tho jews hate it, it's the only reason they are in power

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Jewish vermin will be exterminated to the very last jew.

Attached: download-(2).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

It's no use tryna argue with nutters. Your post is far too rational and logical for this board. May I suggest your next thread is just a "fuck the jews" thread.
It's the only language they understand here

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Writing style analysis is a real thing that has been used throughout history to identify authorship
Dude, just admit you have no idea. Fucks sake.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Deuteronomy 15 is later qualified within the same book by Deuteronomy 28:
Deuteronomy 28:15-22 (KJV)
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

And indeed the Jews did eventually turn fully away from God, as Hosea 11 makes clear.

The only thing worse than a cafeteria Christian who picks and chooses only the verses he likes to justify his sin is the cafeteria Atheist who picks and chooses only the verses he justifies his disbelief with.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

But thats the Torah you're quoting, thats judaism?

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

BUT WHERE DID THE EXPELLED JEW GO?

answer: Other chistfag countries.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

It's based on Jewish mythology. It has too much Jewish baggage. I don't want my religion to have any connection to Jews, let alone being based entirely in their crap.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

With this statement you're declaring not only do you not believe in God and all things spiritual you're declaring you don't believe in forensics and all things physical.

OK. Let's see where that takes you.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

They never wore Yfronts in those days, what the fuck are you talking about?

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

I like the one where Jesus calls non-jews dogs.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Thats appealing to authority, you didn't source any actual sources for Jesus existence.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

the only thing worse than a neo-jew is
An actual jew.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

The Khazar theory is generally discredited and the only studies which purport to show proof for it are conducted by an infamous Israeli researcher whose work has been heavily criticized for cherry picking the samples to achieve the desired outcome. Furthermore, one of the oft cited studies has nothing to do with genetics and instead traces the development of the Yiddish language, however this study does not trace it back to the era of the destruction of the Temple and thus merely shows what has been known for a long time, that surviving Israelites left after nearly being genocided by Rome and eventually migrated to Europe, picking up DNA admixture along the way as the vast majority of studies show.

Khazar theory and "White" Israelites are both delusions held by Christcucks because they are low IQ retards incapable of accepting responsibility for adhering to a treasonous cult.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Dear Dwayne
please refrain from thinking, your brain is overheating

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Why did christians allow jews to live in their lands but not pagans?

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

With this statement you're declaring
That you have no idea who wrote revelation and aren't enough an adult to admit it and my forcing you to address that has you all hot and bothered.
Yes, I know, neo-jew.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Simple answer. There was no Jesus. It is a story.
jesusneverexisted.com

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

I don't believe in the "White" Israelite bullshit, but the Khazar "theory" is an historical fact. There are historical, scientific and theological studies done throught the ages that prove this. If you are a jew and you do a DNA test, you'll get "Ashkenazi" jew in your results.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Ah yes, the dialogue with the Canaanite woman, which you haven't understood at all. It's OK, this is one of the trickiest parts of the Gospel to understand, because it relies on a historical context most people don't know about (the ongoing war between the Jews and the Canaanites).

For context, the Canaanites and Jews were basically at total war with each other at this time. They were considered "dogs" or "unclean animals" at the time. Christ has this encounter both as a test of the woman's faith and of his disciples in following him. Christ frequently ministers by turning what is expected completely on it's head. By testing the woman's faith and then healing the daughter of a tribe that is at war with the Jews, and declaring that this woman is of faith (which he calls "great faith in 15:28") Christ reveals that this war is not of God but is in direct opposition to God, that he is on the side of the Gentiles, and that his disciples are saved only through him.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Anyone who thinks Christianity is a Jew controlled religion is both retarded and historically illiterate.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

You answered your own question. Because they want to destroy Christianity once and for all, even if it means employing everyone else to help

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Because Pagans are not hateful animals like the jews. When showed the Truth of Christ, they all accepted it and converted in mass. The jew will always reject Christ, no matter what.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

merchant
You do realize that he flipped the tables of the merchants in the temple, right

Attached: 2D976CA5-A14E-4E61-9709-25D26C6FE263.jpg (71 KB, 906x1024)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

All religion is childish fantasy.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Not only did they let them live there, they gave them special privileges.

Why would you allow jews to engage in usury if usury is wrong?
Don't jews need to be converted? If you're letting them do usury in Christian lands, how is that going to convert them?
but we kicked them out a few times!
Where do they go?
Say it.
...other Christian countries...
Okay now shut the fuck up you silly neo-jew.

Attached: Christianity---Change-Over-Time.jpg (1.83 MB, 2580x2588)

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

I've laid out the case for the two potential authors in full. I'm firmly in the camp that the author was John the Baptist. I'm going to stop responding to your posts because it's clear you have not even the slightest interest in an earnest dialogue, of having a good faith conversation about the possible authorship, and you're just saging this thread to get it off the front pages as fast as possible because nothing terrifies the wicked more than Christ.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES THIS SHIT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED
JESUS EVEN EXPLAINED IT IN THE FUCKING BOOK
S Y N A G O G U E O F S A T A N
Jews are the antichrist.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

very unconvincing, Shlomo

Hunter James
Hunter James

Ah yes, the dialogue with the Canaanite woman, which you haven't understood at all
I did, but you jews always lie, so of course you'll say it was saying the opposite of what it really says.
Pic related.
Typical tricks.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Yes goyim, kill each other over religion.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

You should have realized that user was full of rage and hate sooner. Its useless to talk to him.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

But God commanded jews to lend money to the nations? So doing so is doing his will for a jew? The Rothschilds are following the Torah?

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

I've laid out the case for the two potential authors in full
So you don't know which one.
And your case is highly dubious in both cases.
So, in conclusion, you have no ducking idea, ADMIT IT, but keep pretending you didn't.
Really Semitic of you, neo-jew.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Genetic studies on Jews have found no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews, but have found evidence they have mixed Near Eastern / Mediterranean and Southern European origins.[7][8]
Genetic studies on the Samaritans, a different ethnoreligious group decended from the Israelites (or Hebrews) of the Ancient Near East, but never exiled from the land of Israel, have shown them to be more closely related to modern Jews than to their neighboring populations.[9]
This hypothesis has had a complex history within academia. While most contemporary scholars dismiss it, the hypothesis has often been argued in the past, and still finds occasional defenders of its plausibility. In the late 19th century, Ernest Renan and other scholars speculated that the Ashkenazi Jews of Europe originated among Turkic refugees who had migrated from the collapsed Khazarian Khanate westward into Europe, and exchanged their native Khazar language for Yiddish while continuing to practice Judaism. Though intermittently evoked by several scholars since that time, the Khazar-Ashkenazi hypothesis came to the attention of a much wider public with the publication of Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe in 1976.[10] It has been revived recently by Eran Elhaik, who in 2012 conducted a study aiming to vindicate it.[11] Despite skepticism, he and his collaborators reformulated the concept in 2016 by developing a novel method of genetic analysis, buttressing its results with the fringe linguistic theories of the Yiddish expert Paul Wexler.[12]
According to Martin B. Richards, presently available genetic studies, including his own study on Ashkenazi maternal lineages, all refute the Khazar theory.[84] The claim that Ashkenazis as a whole take their origin from Khazars has been widely criticized as there is no direct evidence to support it.[85][86] Using four Jewish groups, one being Ashkenazi, Kopelman et al found no evidence for the Khazar theory.[87]
Khazar delusion

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Lel

Attached: Hate-and-Fear.png (147 KB, 1166x595)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Pagans were slaughtered en mass by the christians, but the jews were not, why is that?

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

The Jews are already cursed. The Jews turned their back on God and so he sent Christ to inspire, through his sacrifice, the West, Egypt, and Syria (or Assyria) to unite together to destroy Israel, which is made clear in Hosea 11 and again referenced in Romans 11:25 and Revelation, among many other cross-references:
Hosea 11 (KJV)
When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images. I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them. I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them. He shall not return into the land of Egypt, but the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return. And the sword shall abide on his cities, and shall consume his branches, and devour them, because of their own counsels. And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, none at all would exalt him. How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together. I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west. They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD. Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints.

Judah (southern Israel) also turns away from God later in the Book of Samuel.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

(((Wikipedia))
If you're really interested Pastor Anderson makes very convincing mathematical and logical argument to why modern jews have no connection to Israelite jews of 2000 years ago. Its in his documentary "March to Zion", I think its towards the end. Mind you, I'm a traditional Catholic and I view Anderson as an heretic, but his argument his sound.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

OP got mogged by a Jew last week and is still seething. Get over it manlet, at least lift something to compensate.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Christianity;
Bad goy! Don't be a merchant! Don't lend money at interest! Don't become rich and powerful! Be weak and poor!¨

Judaism
You shall lend money to the nations but never borrow from them. The goyim will be your slaves when the messiah comes.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

When showed the Truth of Christ, they all accepted it and converted in mass
lel

Attached: Refugees'-Welcome-Pre-Christianity.png (627 KB, 720x508)

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Pastor Anderson
You mean that guy who promotes race-mixing?
Lel

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

jews were not
Ever heard of the Inquisition and the Crusades? Jews used to get burned alive by Christian peasants all the time during the Middle ages. There are a lot of paintings from that era that show this.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

But the Judeans were white? Then why does Jesus say "beware of those who say they are jews but are not..." Wouldn't you be able to tell if someone is white?

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

and I thought he said to not care about earthly possessions and it's extremely hard to get to heaven if you are rich?
I'm curious why you would attempt to have a conversation about something you admit you know little about, and don't actually understand.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

No man is perfect, least of all you, you vain fool who believes himself to be wise.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Ever heard of the Inquisition
You mean when they didn't harass the conversos? So you're saying ethnic jews who embrace christ are okay? Lel
and the Crusades
You mean when you killed all those Muslims and pagans?

Attached: A-Sad-Story.jpg (895 KB, 2000x1812)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

You're a nigger, and should leave the intelligent discussion to people who actually speak English.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Dude, he promotes race-mixing with niggers.
Is he a fucking heretic or just 'not perfect'? Make up your mind, neo-jew.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Attached: boop.jpg (23 KB, 347x1023)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Pastor Anderson makes very convincing mathematical and logical argument
If it isn't an argument based in genetics, it isn't convincing. The DNA evidence is clear. No amount of bullshit spouted by low IQ Christcucks can dispute it.
You can point out that wikipedia is kiked all you want, but when you base your views on the empty words of those who worship a fictional kike, your sources are no better and in fact far less trustworthy.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

45 posts
you
you
you

What an angry retard you are.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Many historical accounts have made it clear the inquisitions were exaggerated much like the holocaust. Why did christians even allow jews in europe?

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Attached: Magic-Jew.jpg (153 KB, 656x1144)

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Its useless to talk to you. Your blind hatred towards Christianity is something that has poisoned your mind. Maybe you're just a jew or you got diddled by your father so you blame God for it.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Do you want me to post the whole bible?
You're an obvious shill for the Synagogue of Satan who hates Christianity and doesn't want non-Jews to be saved.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

You're a jewish hasbara shill so of course you're going to use ad hominem to defend your slave religion for the goy.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

46 posts BTFOing neo-Jerry
u-u-u mad
Lel keep crying neo-jew.

Attached: Christianity---Demographics.png (41 KB, 560x323)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

You jews just can't help making sexual references, even in theological discussions

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

blind hatred
Its not blind kiddo, but kvetch more about the gift of hate, I'm sure that'll convince everyone how not Jewish you are. XD

Attached: Kikes-and-Christians.jpg (335 KB, 1698x1407)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

I'm none of those thing.
The reason I call you a nigger, and a retard is because your entire premise is not only false it's the opinion that only a nigger retard would have
but the Judeans were white?
They weren't, and you should leave this thread for even suggesting it.

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (144 KB, 618x597)

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

I'm not crying. Nothing about my post says I am.
You're projecting, because that's literally what you are doing, and I pointed it out.
Have fun being stupid, and useless the rest of your life.

Attached: 1548732205160.jpg (68 KB, 923x713)

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

The New Testament is the most openly anti-Semitic book other than Mein Kampf. Sloppy job, Mossad.

Attached: stoppingOPwithmemes.png (507 KB, 640x900)

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Pastor Anderson is a confirmed jew, admitting his jewish ancestry. He has also said that everyone is a descendant of jews.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Protip: You're not even a good neo-jew by your own false presentation of neo-Judaism.

Attached: Real-Love.jpg (1.71 MB, 2376x2968)

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

the bible doesn't forbid earthly possession or say that it's impossible to get into heaven if you are rich, but there are many places that basically say more wealth means more temptation and possibly idolizing money over God

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

I've only ever listened to one Anderson sermon so I don't know much about him, although his teachings on the synagogue of satan are ultra-based. I do know that the one photo LARPagans always post of him marrying an interracial couple, that that marriage later ended in disaster and Anderson said it was a mistake to even accept them into his congregation. I'm not in any position to act as his judge. From what I've seen, he is a solid B+ preacher, which is remarkable considering most today are a solid F-.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Pic related newfag.

Attached: Ancient-Judaism-v-Christ-=-Modern-Zionism-v-Marx.jpg (276 KB, 2497x725)

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Overall, at least 80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe, and 8 percent from the Near East, with the rest uncertain, the researchers estimate.

nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

Israeli Born Jewish Geneticist: Most Israeli Jews Are Descendants From Different Peoples Who Lived In Various Regions In The Mediterranean Sea Basin,
liveleak.com/view?i=78e_1364567933

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm

The Biology of the Jewish Problem
heretical.com/miscella/jewbiol.html

Chosen Genes of the Chosen People
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/chosen-genes-of-the-chosen-people/

Genetics and the Jews
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/

The Genome-Wide Structure of the Jewish People

DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian "Jews" Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml

Publications Showing the Jews to Be Khazars and Not Israelites
biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm#Publications Showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

well, people who call themselves white but are not are the ws... so I can't tell whose Jewing who at that point.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

I'm not crying
abloo bloo bloo i'm not a jew!
Yeah you are, and yeah you are, neo-jew.

Attached: Christianity---wtf-2.png (855 KB, 971x1181)

John Watson
John Watson

I've only ever listened to one Anderson sermon so I don't know much about him
Then why the fuck are you promoting him you fucking pleb?
He openly promotes race-mixing with niggers.

Is that heresy or just "not being perfect"? Make up your fucking philosemitic mind, neo-jew.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

The "judeans were white" is something that I read from a jewish shill in one of these threads. But what were they then? If jews didn't exist back then?

Noah Green
Noah Green

The npcs programming comes undone.

Attached: kek.jpg (49 KB, 433x419)

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Mein Kampf and the NSDAP were both inspired by Martin Luther, and Luther was inspired by the New Testament.

Look up the voting results in 1932 and then the religious breakdown of the 1934 census in Germany. Heavily protestant areas voted most heavily for Hitler, non-protestant areas voted against him.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Neo-jews are fucking retarded, aren't they?

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

If jews didn't exist back then?
What's with you throwing out retarded claims?
Please leave this thread you fucking turbo kike.

Attached: seriously.jpg (33 KB, 525x469)

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

You mean when they didn't harass the conversos?
Glow harder nigger. What's great about bastard liberal/leftist trolls is that they're completely ignorant of basic religion and Church history.
So you're saying ethnic jews who embrace christ are okay?
LOL. There's no such thing as "Ethnic Jews". Most Jews are descendants of Ist century converts.
Many Jews converted and became Christians, you dumb faggot troll.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

all historians of that time, be it greek, jewish or roman disaggree

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

my parents are fundamental Christians and have raised me to be one how do i convinced them that da joos r evil?

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

y-y-y-you mad!
You're stilly jewish bud. ;D

Attached: Christianity---What-Did-It-Bring.png (3.89 MB, 700x3775)

Logan James
Logan James

What's a neo-jew?
Did you find out what neo means, and then suddenly think you were clever when you applied it to Christians?
I'm genuinely curious as I've never heard this term. Ever.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Hitler's movement started in Bavaria, which is the Christian part of Germany. Prussia, in the north, is the protestant part.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Glow harder nigger.
What are you talking about? Are you saying the Inquisition was NOT about hunting out conversos who didn't really convert while leaving the others alone?
There's no such thing as "Ethnic Jews".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN FULL BLOWN CHRISTKEKOLD!

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

show them a video of a preacher reading the gospel in Israel and getting spat on, assaulted, set on fire, for even speaking the name of Yeshua (Jesus.)
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk

Lucas King
Lucas King

It is easier for a man with one heretical bone in his body to renounce it than it is for a man who knows nothing but heresy. I'll call in to his show sometime and ask him how he feels about the Book of Tobit. It is interesting to me that he has already conceded that that marriage was a mistake. If he evolved his view on that issue, from what else I've seen and read of him, I would upgrade my opinion of him as a preacher from a B+ to an A-.

Nathan James
Nathan James

You've been reduced to a using emojys
I think it's safe to say you're too angry, and too much of a newfag to have a logical discussion.

Attached: absolutelydestructive.jpg (314 KB, 829x849)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Yeah, and how did that work out long-term?
Do we have to have ANOTHER thread about the Confessing Church and Positive Christianity and what a MONUMENTAL demonstration of semitism on behalf of neo-jews that turned out to be?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Anyone who says that Jesus was a Jew incurs eternal damnation by that fact alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkgMLKx7sd0

Attached: image.png (974 KB, 900x900)

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Only a clueless Amerimutt bastard would ask these questions. Ahahaha.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

You've been reduced to a using emojys
he says while spamming reaction memes
lel, look at how upset you are now, silly little neo-jew.
Go play with your foreski-oh wait you can't!

I use the emojis to upset you, and thanks for letting me know it worked. ;D

Attached: American-Christianity-in-One-Image.jpg (188 KB, 2051x1070)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Regardless the foundation for Hitler coming to power was laid by Luther. In his final sermon, delivered while he knew he was dying from serious illness, Luther demanded that Germany expel all of its Jewry. Because Luther was a German and preached most often to Germans this final sermon would have still been well remembered and provided theological justification to Germans for electing Hitler.

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (37 KB, 246x369)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Attached: zle8788xjpk11.jpg (1.04 MB, 2448x3264)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

The person you're responding too is either literally 16, or mentally stuck at the age of 16.

Attached: tingtingting.jpg (41 KB, 249x249)

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

he can't answer the questions

Attached: Christianity---wtf.jpg (134 KB, 550x825)

William Richardson
William Richardson

look at how upset you are.
I'm not the one using emojys on Jow Forums.
Nice try though.

Attached: 1559257194035.png (209 KB, 480x300)

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

being so mad you have to try to form concensus

Attached: Christianty---wtf-4.jpg (538 KB, 1114x1401)

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Yes is the answer to literally all of those questions.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I agree with you user.

Attached: tumblr-o4piqkpzAO1qi5fw0o1-500.png (598 KB, 500x499)

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Did the Romans ever say that they were niggers?

Attached: image.jpg (75 KB, 561x650)

Joshua White
Joshua White

I'm not the one using emojys on Jow Forums.
Yeah, you're spamming reaction images because you got BTFO so badly. Good one, neo-jew, you sure got me. XXD

Attached: Jews-and-Christianity---Triumph-Over-All-Nobler-Ideals.jpg (187 KB, 1729x579)

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Jews have a thing about sacrificing their favoured sons user. It's well documented.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

What's this?
Did you already forget what happened 5 minutes ago?
You fucking retard.

David Davis
David Davis

"Ethnic Jew" is a historical fallacy. There are no "ethnic Jews" since 132AD. They were destroyed to extinction by the Romans and the few survivors dispersed.
Those claiming to be Jews today are "cultural Jews".

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Before that book, Luther wrote another book about the Jews where he admires them and think they are good people. After the jews got admitted in his territory. They started to do the usual usury tricks and that got him angry, thats why he wrote that book.
Luther was a degenerate, his father was a rich businessman and wanted Luther to become a doctor or a lawyer, but Luther went into priesthood to rebel against his father. He's always been lead by his passions. When he broke from the Church he started to have sex with nuns and even married one.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (494 KB, 760x749)

Blake White
Blake White

Yes is the answer to literally all of those questions.
In reality, no is the answer to literally all of those questions.
ALWAYS SAY THE OPPOSITE! Kek, you cretinous neo-jews never learn.

Attached: Christianity.png (580 KB, 389x685)

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

much like you're doing

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

When did you btfo me?
I'd like to see the post.

Attached: 1549208032887.jpg (14 KB, 480x480)

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

"Ethnic Jew" is a historical fallacy.
Christian identity is truly the gayest of ideological positions. Now go on, tell me jesus was a celt.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

It isn´t. Jews have hated christianity since it´s inception. Christianity is anti jewish.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

haha cuckstianity is fake unlike my non-religion where I anally sacrifice bananas to my Almighty Lord Syenz

Attached: 1389153117134.jpg (90 KB, 960x523)

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

being so mad he forgets to spam his reaction image
lel

Attached: Christians---Boy-Fuckers.png (337 KB, 522x745)

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Can you not ignore me posts when I btfo you?

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Heretical translations
"No true Jew"...

James Jackson
James Jackson

Half of my posts are without an image.

You're a pretty good shill I must say.
You've destroyed any potential discussion.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Every post in this thread.
You remembered this time.
Good for you, neo-jew.

Tell me more about how usury is bad and that's why only jews in christian lands can do it. XDDDDDDD
And try not to get triggered by the emojis.

Attached: Global-Distribution-of-Christendom-3.jpg (51 KB, 675x546)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

youtube.com/watch?v=yFTUazuGdTw
A little thing for a previous guy i talked with.

Attached: 1560538880035.jpg (171 KB, 526x467)

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

What's a neo-jew?
You are.
I'm genuinely curious as I've never heard this term. Ever.
Oh really? Well, I guess I'm a trend setter.

It is easier for a man with one heretical bone in his body to renounce it
race-mixing promoters are okay if they're neo-jews
lel

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

So you're of the mainstream opinion that Jesus was indeed a jew? That jews did create and spread christianity to europe?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Based and Biblepilled. My favorite three verses are:

1. In Genesis, When God commands Abraham to mutilate his own cock and the cock of his child as well require all those who come after to circumcise their cocks to make it to Heaven.

2. When Rabbi Yeshua says salvation is only for the Jews.

3. Somewhere in Ezekiel where it says you should make your bread with cow shit.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

It's not. The Jewish religion died on the cross. The new 'Judaism' is the synagogue of Satan.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

It's possible.
More than likely actually.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Shills like him are useful because it shows how mentally inept and emotionally unstable non believers are.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

So what race are the jews? White?

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Sounds like human propaganda to me.

How about humans? Would you rather humans who aren't christians or some nonhuman lobstrosity that is?

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Does "Pontius Pilate" sound jewish to you?

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Attached: 1544812298658.jpg (261 KB, 1021x1024)

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Look at how upset you are now. Calm down jewbro. ;D

Attached: Global-Distribution-of-Christendom-2.png (52 KB, 1336x642)

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

I guess I'm a trend setter.
Confirmed 16 years old.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

How are you supposed to discuss religion without cherry picking?

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Christianity, Judaism and Islam all came from that territory.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

based thread

thank you for posting this OP

Attached: ChristianityTrueJudaismFalseMeme.jpg (105 KB, 724x447)

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Also
You've destroyed any potential discussion.
user, there is no discussion to be had.
Its a neo-jew thread.
You kikes will kvetch and moan about how you're totally not jewish and we'll laugh and point at you and eventually you'll get upset and start spamming reaction images because its all you've got left, and then we're where we are right now, with you pouting about a lack of discussion.
Because you're jewish and you know it. Now clap your hands.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

You keep setting up scarecrows, knocking them down, and claiming like you've done something of value.

Attached: 1533337731973.jpg (218 KB, 600x600)

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

It's only Jewed in the sense that the Council of Nicaea and later gave in to kike money and allowed for purposeful mistranslations and selective editing. Judaism didn't come into being until about 300 years after Jesus' death - before that, Jesus' people were known as Hebrews, not Jews.
Kikes can't stand that they're not special anymore, not some chosen people, and thus have built an entire religion around everything God told them not to do.
Kikes are terrified that people will rediscover the roots of Christianity, realize en masse the con that's been pulled on them, and exterminate the kikes as should be done.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

THat's some pretty high level anti-semitism right there my man. Good stuff.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Then why did christians allow for jews to live among them but not pagans?

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

All humans have souls. The point is what happens to your soul after you die. If you accept Jesus, your soul goes to Heaven, if you reject him, it goes to Hell.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

he posted it
lel fuckin' leaf

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

There's plenty of discussion to be had you just don't have an IQ high enough to have it.
The fact you just keep spouting "heh you mad :)" proves you're too fucking stupid, and young to be on this website. Period.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

user, there is no discussion to be had.
Its a neo-jew thread.
You kikes will kvetch and moan about how you're totally not jewish and we'll laugh and point at you and eventually you'll get upset and start spamming reaction images because its all you've got left, and then we're where we are right now, with you pouting about a lack of discussion.
Because you're jewish and you know it. Now clap your hands.
I keep knocking down neo-jews, but if you want to call your people scarecrows that's fine too.

Attached: kekkin-at-this-cow.jpg (27 KB, 444x442)

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Nothing wrong with spiritual communism, breh. Faith and Forgiveness are infinite resources.
but it jew
Everything you don't like is a jew you fucking faggot.

Attached: IMZ6E-z5-400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

There's plenty of discussion to be had
We had it, its done, and we're back to where these threads invariably end up, because you people are basically just muslims with a different coat of paint.
Now tell us all about how you miss your foreskin and usury in christian lands by jews was fine.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Then why did christians allow for jews to live among them but not pagans?
the christians were pagan converts. But jews are total heretics. The jews were kicked out hundreds of times. It got so bad that when jews immigrated to USA, they hated the european christians so much that they drew a circle rather than a cross on immigration papers. Henceforth they were to be known as kikes, because they wrote a kikel which is yiddish for circle.. because the x was too close to the cross for them, that´s how much they hated the christians.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Everything you don't like is a jew
Checked for yes, thats literally the case.

Attached: Christianity-and-Marxism.jpg (187 KB, 960x622)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Abrahamic God, and all.
Basically Jewish pilpol.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

because you people are basically just muslims with a different coat of paint.
Thanks for showing everyone here how ignorant you are, and that you are incapable of understand a complex subject like theology.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Their kings wanted to borrow their money.

Attached: image.jpg (454 KB, 1000x1000)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

that includes the things I call a jew
Holy shit lol

Attached: the-laughing-Jesus.jpg (133 KB, 826x1110)

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

And you believe those jews are the same racially as the jews who live in Israel today? But you still trust that these religions weren't created to enslave the non jews?

David Long
David Long

There are tens of Christian threads every hour on Jow Forums. You spamming this one with your seething autism doesn't make any difference. How does that make you feel? lmao.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Thanks for showing everyone here how ignorant you are
ur ignornt
Oh my god dude BE LESS SEMITIC. You come off like a fucking tumblrette kvetching that I called out your favorite fandom for being racist.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Its the other way around - I don't like them BECAUSE they're jewish, its not that my dislike of them makes them jewish.
Damn you pinkos are fucking retarded aren't you?

John Nelson
John Nelson

seething
Your post in one word.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

they are not trying to do shit stop listening to the cospiracy theories of the facistoids of pol

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

And you believe those jews are the same racially as the jews who live in Israel today?
No
See

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

And you believe those jews are the same racially as the jews who live in Israel today?
No
Semites, and Khazar rape babies are different.
There are no more semites left.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Semites, and Khazar rape babies are different.
Kek.

Attached: Fixed---Christian-Fiction.jpg (419 KB, 979x1254)

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

they are not trying to do shit stop listening to the cospiracy theories of the facistoids of pol
youtube.com/watch?v=6jtRj5iYurM

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

But why did they outlaw all religions except christianity AND judaism?

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Well of all the saints, not a single one was not a sinner. To examine Luther's character it's more important to see how he died not how he lived as a young man.

Nobody is born redpilled.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

I'm just announcing that I'm ignoring you're retarded ass for the rest of the thread. You've proven multiple times you have nothing of value to add, and are only here to sling mud. You are incapable of having a discussion.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

You're part right - they aren't trying to 'destroy' christianity. They are bringing christianity to fruition. Licking brown peoples feet and worshiping jews is the true form of Christianity.

James Cooper
James Cooper

The jews were kicked out hundreds of times.
kicked out
Where did they get kicked into?

Why do neo-jews never address this glaring flaw in their narrative?

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

The ESV and the CEV(where this poster is quoting from) are both anti-Trinitarian and were published in 1995 and 2001 respectively, meaning that they are blatant heresy and products of modern subverted churches.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

I'm just announcing that I'm ignoring
Didn't you already do that though, or was that another neo-jew who threw up his hands and ran off to converse with a rabbi because I torched their shit narratives?

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

The Genome-Wide Structure of the Jewish People
This is the study I cited in It literally says the opposite of what you are trying to claim.
The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant.
You don't even read this shit, you just search up and spam nonsense hoping no one will go to the trouble of debunking it. This is what Christcucks do on every topic because everything they say is based on fiction starting with the existence of Yeshua.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

He was right in the fact that the Church at the time was morally corrupt, but he had no right to change the Dogma. If he wanted to fix the morality of the Church he should have done like Savonarola. The fact that he preached high morality, but he himself was a degenerate shows that Luther was never a good Christian

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

But why did they outlaw all religions except christianity AND judaism?
judaism has always been the bastard. jesus was not human. That´s the redpill about christianity. Whenever you start to think so. you don´t get it.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

No possible defense from them without Him

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

We can all speculate on Luther's sexual history as a young man for whatever lurid purpose but his writing and his sermons stand alone.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Oh, also:
You are incapable of having a discussion.
Real question, let's discuss: Would you have a 'discussion' with a vehement Muslim who behaved as you have in this thread, or would you mock him and deride him as I have in this thread?
You're just like the jews and the muzzies, you have no sense of yourself and can't see how retarded you look to those who don't believe in your awful semitic cult.

I am a deist, and I tell you this my man: Your 'God' is not a deity at all, its a malicious and malevolent metaphysical entity who is using you to destroy others, and if you can't fucking admit that to yourself, if you can't break the conditioning, why the fuck should I seek to have any sort of 'discussion' with you beyond what I would have with a muzzie arguing its okay to rape 9 year olds and a winged horse took muhammed to space?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Why do neo-jews never address this glaring flaw in their narrative?
They go to somewhere because they had no nation, they ally with arabs tremendously for instance to allow for invasion of the ummayads of spain.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

So how do people here get around the whole 12 apostates being Jewish thing? On top of jesus being crowned the King of the jews during his crucifixion by palite.

Also what about the killing fields, did judea kill himself or did jesus' disciplines kill him?

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

jesus was not human
I know, jews are no human. I'm glad you agree.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

You didn't even read the full article and you ignored all the other ones I posted. Your blood has no ties to that of ancient jews. You're just a mix of eastern inbred tribes.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

You don't even read this shit, you just search up and spam nonsense hoping no one will go to the trouble of debunking it.
THUS IS EVERY CHRISTIAN THREAD ON Jow Forums.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

I am not a pinko, faggot. Material communism is a narcissistic economic system, created by anarcissist for narcissists. It is destructive to every way of life. And while christianity functions like communism, the resources involved are immaterial and there is no genuine push to partake in it.
Its the other way around
The fuck it's not. Every wignat on here calls everyone and everything under the sun jewish and then starts undermining a la association fallacies to avoid debate.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

They go to somewhere
Yes, WHERE though?
Answer the question.
Where did the jews kicked out of all those places go to?

I think we need a new graphic. We have tons demonstrating jews getting kicked out of places, BUT WHERE DO THEY GO?
Answer: Christian lands.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Jesus != jews.
Not same lineage. He is child born of virgin. He´s implant.. of no human heredity. When they trace his mother ancestry back in the bible, they go back to adam.. Did you notice that.. joseph and mary is his step parents.. Not egg or sperm of any of them.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

The answer to the question is that when you are exiled, the exiler doesn't give a fuck where you go. You just can't be there anymore.

The retarded child you are responding to make it seem like when some one gets kicked out of a bar, the bar tender is required to find them some where to go.

That's not how it works in the real world.

Attached: Jesusmad.jpg (174 KB, 928x1040)

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

I am not a pinko
there is no genuine push to partake in it.
The fuck it's not.
wignat
One lie after another.

The fact that I hate jewish shit because its jewish =/= everything I dislike becomes jewish because i dislike it.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

So just to be clear, your faith hinges on the jews back then not being the same racially as the jews of today?

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

for retarded shit like this is that i stop coming to pol im wondering why im still here

James Myers
James Myers

Where did the jews kicked out of all those places go to?
They go to other nations whom would take them in, and act adversarial to those that kick them out, which happens to be a lot of nations and different peoples over time.
What you should ask yourself instead is. Why wouldn´t anybody else give them a nation and say here jews go here, cause they dicked so many people..

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

The modern term jew has no relation to the Hebrews of the time of Jesus. The romans called them Judaeus. The Bible says Israelite. The term "jew" is a modern term. It was created in the 17th century.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

your faith
I'm a Buddhist.

Cameron James
Cameron James

Every fucking day these shills copy and paste the same bullshit. Christianity simply needs to be banned for the sake of board quality. Direct refutation of everything they say just doesn't work; they completely ignore every source that proves them wrong and continue spamming.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Jesus != jews.
Not same lineage.
Welcome to the party pal!

Attached: Jay-Z-big-lips.jpg (152 KB, 2069x1070)

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

The answer to the question is that when you are exiled, the exiler doesn't give a fuck where you go. You just can't be there anymore.
lel
So, basically, you can't acknowledge that your narrative about jews getting kicked out is toothless because jews just went to other christian lands and set up shop again.
Nice.
Classic neo-jew.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

They go to other nations whom would take them in
What kind of nations?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

The retarded child you are responding to make it seem like when some one gets kicked out of a bar, the bar tender is required to find them some where to go.
Yeah in the past it´s not like we repatriate you. You just go out.. Like today. If you are decided to be deported. They make arrangement of other nation. And analyze if threat be for your life and these things, they try to make arrangement with other nation nearby where they want to send you, and it might take some time..
Back then.. it´s just you are out.. Outside the border. Then those other people can just throw you other area if they don´t like you whatever..

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

anarchist
calling others retarded
You're here to make everyones life more miserable.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Faith hinges on the fact that Jesus Christ is the truth and we can access God only through Jesus.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Christianity simply needs to be banned for the sake of world quality
FTFY

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

the fact that you spell everything of relevance wrong here, and also get most of the facts wrong, reveals a lot.

There were 12 Apostles, not all were Jewish, notably Luke who the Gospel according to Luke is ascribed to (Luke was a Greek).

Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the title of "King of the Jews" as an insult to the Jews after he interrogated him and found that he did nothing wrong. The only reason he held up his death sentence was the Jews threatened to mass revolt and cause riots and present themselves as false witnesses to Tiberius Caesar to get him removed as Prefect. They demanded he change the plaque to say "A man who said he was King of the Jews" but Pilate refused, saying "What I have written, I have written."

Judas Iscariot (not Judea, which is a place or the other Judas) killed himself because he could not live with his guilty conscious for what he had done.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Not the same paperwork of you go from this nation to that.. no you´re on your own, you fucked up. Also many nations threw murderers out same way as they threw jews out.. look we don´t want nothing to do with you.. Ask someone else..

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Christian identity is truly the gayest of ideological positions. Now go on, tell me jesus was a celt.
BAHAHAHA ! Who cares if Jesus was born into a Levantine family ? Only fools are concerned that he wasn't a Celt. Faggot.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Yeah, but that's not the point you simpleton.

You're trying to defend neo-jewry on the basis of it kicking out Jew Classic and that doesn't work, because the Jew Classic just went to ANOTHER neo-jew nation and set up shop. Then you fags would trade them back and forth over centuries, letting them do usury and shit in your lands - while banning your own people doing so - and then, well, shit, what do you know?
Europe is subverted by a financial regime of vile jews, and the christcuckolded monarchys jump right in bed with them!
Who jew!

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Then those other people can just throw you other area if they don´t like you whatever..
You get it.
Nice to see a logical poster.

Attached: HongKingphooey.jpg (82 KB, 581x771)

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

Who cares if Jesus was born into a Levantine family
neo-jew af my man

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

How many christians have held a gun to your head and forced you to praise the lord in the past 20 years?
inb4 zero
If the guy who saves the remaining 12 people from a burning building and then donates to the reconstruction project turns out to be a jew, would you still hate him?

Attached: man-drinking-coffee.jpg (17 KB, 267x274)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Look how much the jews hate and fear Christianity.
AAAAAAA!! BAN CHRISTIANS!!!

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Great context denial, loser. lel

Liam Price
Liam Price

How many christians have held a gun to your head and forced you to praise the lord in the past 20 years?
They did that to my ancestors centuries ago, so they didnt have to do it to me, you gross neo-jew.
If the guy who saves the remaining 12 people from a burning building and then donates to the reconstruction project turns out to be a jew, would you still hate him?
Why the fuck would I care about any of that? Why the fuck is there a jew in my country?

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

Great context denial, loser. lel
How many times do you need to prove that you have the mentality of a child?

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

hate and fear
lel, you neo-jews are living memes AND living projectors!

I can feel your seething hate through the screen, masked only perhaps by the stink of fear all over you that everyone sees you for what you are: just a lil neo-jew.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

How many times are you going to engage in context denial to push a false narrative in desperate defense of your gay semite cult?
I thought you were going to ignore me, or was that some other philosemite?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Everywhere the Jews went they had the same story "help us we're fleeing from terrible persecution" but they never explained WHY they were facing so-called "terrible persecution". This is the same story Jews have used to get into every country they've ever gotten into, including America after WW2. What is at fault here is the suicidal altruism of whites, as we're increasingly waking up to the reality that this is our racial flaw, and that the Jews have exploited it hundreds of times over, this will become less and less of a problem.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Yeah well you argue they should have executed them. It was a time where a lot of nations in europe practice eugenics without murder, so if you murder someone. you are excommunicated from entire country.. Then you have second chance, but it´s not with us, it´s whoever gives you second chance, who that is is not up to us. You can say that´s not ideal, but that was in a lot of ways how it was done. It´s actually pretty fair compared to just lobbing your head off. You get a second chance, but it´s not in that country, it´s whoever take you in.. so you learn from that experience.. And if they want to kill you.. It´s not our decision it´s theirs, we just kick you out and they see that. So what they do is up to them. Because the change was they didn´t want the killing shit, so you were just excommunicated instead.. They didn´t want your blood on their hands.. But they didn´t want you part of them..

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

in desperate defense of your gay semite cult?

Please fuck off you retard
You're about to hit the 100 post mark. I hope you realize how pathetic that is.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

lmao retard

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Everywhere the Jews went they had the same story "help us we're fleeing from terrible persecution" but they never explained WHY they were facing so-called "terrible persecution".
And nobody could figure that out after like the first 200 times?
Sounds like bullshit to me.
What is at fault here is the suicidal altruism of whites
That much is true, but its only suicidal as the direct consequence of neo-judaism bro.
Before that they weren't like that.
Empathy is a gift - but neo-judaism turns that gift into a curse.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

muh ancestors
Your ancestors were killed because they were degenerate. Might makes right.
i don't care about people burning to death because jews
That mentality is the exact reason why you faggots were destroyed.

Attached: 1543434685659.png (516 KB, 800x723)

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Yeah yeah, and I'm a fucking Taoist you lying kike faggot.
m-m-muh post count!
You sure are getting desperate now, aren't you?

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Might makes right.
It never did. You can kill as many as you want to, but you´ll never be right. not a billion years..
Might makes for stupid excuses, such as yours.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Yeah well you argue they should have executed them
No I don't, I didnt say anything about what SHOULD have been done with them
I asked what WAS done with them - which was to ship them off to another christian state, which readily accepted them.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Good comeback spaghetti nigger. Tell me more about how you're not hateful while calling me a retard. ;DDD

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

is always the same retarded shit with this jewish posts. Jews are responsible for eveerything that people dont like
jews invented comunism but they also are greedy bankers that control the world with their money
jews are infiltrating our culture but they also refuse to integrate to our society
jews love multiculturalism but they are also super racist
jews invented christianity but they also where targeted by the churche and are destroying christianity
i even heard people claiming that they are responsible for antisemitism cmon it doesnt get more retarded than that
GUYS, GUYS we look like idiots

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

[email protected]
contact me further so we can continue this discussion.

William Bell
William Bell

Keep dancing, jew boy.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Your ancestors were killed because they were degenerate. Might makes right.
THat's not very christian of you, and no, they were killed because the neo-jews took over the fallen Western roman empire and paid well.
i don't care about people burning to death because jews
Holy shit that is some powerful pilpul.
Why couldn't a White person save them? Why is there a Jew in my lands?
There are no good jews my man, deal with it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit