How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and are currently trying to destroy...

How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and are currently trying to destroy Christianity?

Attached: 1560204258138.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216016669/
researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one takes the old testament seriously, especially since the Jews have constantly changed it for generations. The Jews hate the fact that they are not special and that God have gave the gentiles, a passage to heaven.

Attached: 1560346547132.png (908x723, 1.65M)

jesus never existed you rootless dumb mutt

Typical memeflag, mad at God for making you an ugly sack of shit. Being an atheist just makes you less attractive and more likely to stay a virgin.

Attached: 1560473820238.png (723x575, 380K)

>How is Christianity a Jew religion
It's not. The kikes of today are not the Jews of the bible. (That word didn't even exist yet, in fact.)

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

>Muh cherry-picked verses.

Attached: Jesus speaks of Jews.png (575x607, 129K)

This, also mainstream Christianity has finally been subverted in the last 100 years.
Why do you think the Pope is kissing niggers feet and telling everyone to kiss immigrants assholes and accept homosexuality.

seems like atheists are the ones who follow the teachings of Jesus more closely, strange

More lies fabricated by the Jews. I already said that they have changed the Bible numerous times. Why do you think retarded Zionist Christians trust the ugly goblin freaks and the shitty country Israel?

>killed Jesus
He wasn't a real person.

well it's the inerrant word of Gud right? Cherry picking shouldn't be an issue

Attached: 1559951342998.png (460x345, 288K)

The kikes didn't kill Jewsus, retard. The Romans were the ones who (rightfully) executed that snivelling merchant.

>being unironically this retarded.

Attached: Bible on interracial marriage.png (960x1313, 180K)

>I can take shit out of context and pretend it means I won the argument.

Attached: Antichristian bible quotes.png (951x817, 978K)

>hasn't read the bible.

>Jesus wasn't real except according to virtually every actual historical scholar on the planet, I mean.

Attached: Jesus definitely existed 2.jpg (789x746, 254K)

Sorry, I meant "hook nosed, greasy skinned snivelling merchant."
My bad.

You're so edgy, son!

Yes, I'm sure the ancient sandniggers who wrote the bible were afraid of race mixing

but does the teachings of jesus christ justify fighting and persecuting jews? and I thought he said to not care about earthly possessions and it's extremely hard to get to heaven if you are rich?

I just posted the verses, I didn't make any assumptions about them. Do you want me to post the whole bible?

You're so ignorant I don't even know where to start.
If you actually cracked open a bible (Or indeed any book at all) you might learn something. The supposed "rich people can't get to heaven" quote is misunderstood by IDIOTS.
At that time, it was assumed rich people were RIGHTEOUS. Jesus saying that EVEN they could not get into heaven without Him was a statement of the selectivity of God. In both cases where the quote occurs, the apostles are astonished to hear Jesus say this and ask themselves if a rich man can't get into heaven, who possibly can.

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ATTACKING.

>How is a nigger black when a black cop killed a nigger and are currently trying to kill niggers?
This is how much sense you make.

Attached: Athiots.jpg (1680x1050, 522K)

"Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end."

Calm down, goy. I was just asking a question. I'm aware christcucks interpret the bible a thousand ways, and the ancient world had different perspectives than today. It's a major problem with the translation of the source texts btw

Again, does the teachings of jesus christ justify fighting and persecuting jews? enforcing segregation?

Attached: eb4.jpg (579x762, 47K)

The position of the Church about the Jews has always been that the Jews exist to serve Christians and to keep them around so they could show everyone what happens when you reject Christ.

and what is the church's biblical justification for this?

>Muh justification
If you're able to quote Book of Proverbs, why not also read passages about Jews?

And where did you get that, Alfonso?

Jesus was a jew, you faggot goy.

1 Thessalonians 2:15
Cum nimis absurdum is one of the Papal Bulls that regulate the relationship between Jews and Christians. Sicut Idaeus Non is another one.

You're a tool dude, by valuing self sacrifice and forgiveness like jesus did you make yourself a docile malleable goy. Organized religion is just all a form of mass hypnosis with books and ritual. Even their religion, they hypnotize themselves to justify greed and narcissism. They are "gods chosen people" always finding ways to deceive the goyim. Your fear of death, fear that you will go to hell is what is exploited when nobody knows what actually happens in death.

Don't fall for neo pagan buzzwords

>How is Christianity a Jew religion
Christ was a jew and it serves the same demon.

Attached: Christian Fantasies.jpg (864x2780, 699K)

Attached: The Semite 'god' is a Demon.jpg (3732x2790, 3.93M)

Attached: The Semite 'god' is a Demon2.jpg (3971x1695, 1.79M)

I'm not convinced this verse is anti-Jewish, or that Jesus is saying the jews abandoned him like OP claims

Also, I noticed Hosea was from the old testament and most of the verses I gave in my first post are from the new. That might have some significance?

Attached: Christianity - Totally Not Jewish.jpg (2057x1516, 376K)

Basically this.

Totally a Jewish subversion mechanism.

Attached: Christianity - (((Christian))) Rome.png (1744x2800, 378K)

Neo-jews can only get by preaching heresies. They cry that Jesus wasn't a jew and that Christianity was an attack on Judaism, but all evidence points to it having been reform of Judaism converted to neo-Judaism for the goyim by subversive foreign Semites.

Attached: Christianity - Its The Opposite of What Is Said, Goy.jpg (2577x615, 275K)

How is communism a jewish ideology if the jews destroyed the soviet union and make anti soviet hollywood propaganda?

Attached: IMG_1100.jpg (250x252, 50K)

>How is Christianity a Jew religion when the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and are currently trying to destroy Christianity?

Attached: 1560197516251.png (1794x276, 73K)

Attached: 1523881995954.png (270x326, 1K)

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim and be made state religion in Rome in 400 years
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says, make his teachings peak perfect morality. Make his holy book provide the recipe for the absolute perfect society. Make him God incarnate.
oh yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were parasitic Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for ultimately killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 1560285698951.png (731x600, 150K)

1. Heretical translation. KJV says "Salvation is of the Jews." Jesus was divine, he can be said to be of no race. While he was "of" the Jews he was not "from" the Jews.

2. Go down not even half a page more in that same chapter and verse. Matthew 10:16-20:
>16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

3. Irrelevant

There is one possible solution to that seems-to-be-paradox.

>How is communism a jewish ideology
Created by Jews for Jews.

> if the jews destroyed the soviet union and make anti soviet hollywood propaganda?
Capitalism is Jewish two.

Communism and Capitalism are two groups of Jews fighting over control of the goyim.

4. Convenient you stop right before Romans 11:25, which reveals that "the heart of Israel has been hardened", and that it will not be softened until the fulness of the elect is brought into the Church. This is an extremely important verse and to unpack it you need to have understanding across many different books of the Bible. First, once the fulness of the elect is brought into the Church, ie there are no more souls to save who will be saved, this is when Christ will return, as we see in Revelation. We know also from Revelation that when Christ returns he will return on a white horse carrying a sword ready to lead the army of God against the forces of evil in a final battle (based). Second, what is meant by hardened? Well, today we perceive that Israel is a rogue nuclear state prepared to blow the entire planet up to protect itself. Hardened indeed. So what happens when Christ comes back? Well if we turn to Revelation 11 we see that "all of Israel will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles" (based) and if we turn to Revelation 3:9 we see that Christ says "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (based and redpilled). So taken together what we see from these verses is that there is a dichotomy between the Jews and the Gentiles, this causes conflict, this conflict has caused the Jews to harden themselves against any attack, and this hardening will be overcome when Christ returns, which will happen when the fulness of the elect comes into the Church (which is the membership body of Christ, not a building or a denomination) and is able to turn to the Synagogue of Satan in Israel and boldly declare "I fear no man, only God" (Hebrews 13:6)

>Christianity is Jewish.
>Jews go to Hell according to Christianity.
Pick one.

Based and Redpilled. The Cold War didn't make any sense to me until I understood this.

I bite.
There is no hell, user.

Do you believe in humans have souls?

I really believe that Jews and Christians are shitposting each other until one of them is proven right. That’s why the evangelicals are so pro-Israel.
>fuck of Mohamed, you’re not about to steal God’s glory.

Attached: 86D5CFAC-25D7-4319-BCBD-F85C47F92F76.jpg (2732x1972, 1.08M)

When was the last time jews were expelled from a White Christian land?
Where did 'expelled' Jews go?

thanks for the copypasta, I'll read through it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216016669/

Citation Needed

5. (meant this to be 4 and 4 to be 5) These heretical translations are getting quite tiresome. Romans 15:27 in the KJV is speaking about ministry, and saying that if you minister to a Jew and bring them to Christ (good luck with that) you should also teach them other stuff that you know of the material world and give them good advice on how to live a life on Earth. This translation you've quoted is so far off from the KJV I suspect it must have actually been written by Satanic inspiration.

6. Perfect example of why you need to study verse in the context of it's chapter, as well as not read heretical translations. KJV says:
>For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

This shows that the Messiah revealed himself first to the Jews, then also to the Gentiles, he is talking about the chronological history of Christ, not a prioritized salvation. Also all of Romans 1 is leading up to a massive rebuke of the Jews which concludes in the final part of the chapter:
Romans 1:28-32
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Yes. You post that same meme all the time and you've never once responded to any of these counter arguments.

In nature, every living being (even plants) have kind of "souls". But not that Christian soul that can be saved or be doomed - this soul is exploitation of the fear of death (the unknown)

no I downloaded it a couple threads ago and now I'm posting it for the first time.

>revelation
>written by an ethnic jew in Europe a century after the fact
Don't you mean retcon?

Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it and introduced such evil practices as usury, speculative investment, and monopolies. Without the influence of judaic practices capitalism is a force for immense good which raises up the many through healthy competition and free exchange of ideas and services.

You legit christcucks are worse than Muslims.
You're just as retarded, but you're all passive aggressive instead of being normally aggressive.

Attached: Christians - Some Things Never Change.jpg (880x762, 351K)

>Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it
Says every ascribant to every Jewish ideology ever.

This. The Cold War wasn't an ideological struggle over government models so much as it was Jew vs. Jew slugfest over who got to rein over the goyim globally. The Kalergi Plan/EU is a regionalized version of it. Why do you think the Brexit is treated like the most horrible thing to ever happen in the 21st Century to date? The Jews lose, that's why.

Attached: joorekt.jpg (600x698, 108K)

Plants don't have souls, what kind of retarded environmentalist bullshit is this? Do you believe humans have souls or not? If you don't, just know that in every civilization throughout thousnads of years, they have believed in the concept of soul, only in the last 200 years people started to ignore it because of heavy indoctrination and propaganda.

>t. Mutt

As much as I hate Jews I hate Islamics twice as much. Jews have at least contributed *somewhat* to the great labor where Mohammad’s ilk have only ever torn down and destroyed while claiming the innovations of better men as their own.

Celsus sounds like a jew

>Plants don't have souls,
Only in your fairytale-world.

Seems legit.

Attached: Christians - Not Even Once.jpg (1480x6432, 2.05M)

ALL of those verse refers to the old covenant which is broken.

>Plants don't have souls
Prove it.

>just know that in every civilization throughout thousnads of years
They weren't Christians and didn't share your view of what a 'soul' was or how it functioned?
Yeah, we know. People also thought the world was flat for a long time.

Who told you that?
>Some jew.
Okay then.

Sorry fedora larping kike but you already lost

verses*

Attached: books-of-the-bible-list.jpg (390x502, 33K)

I'm Deist bro, try another tact.
Here let me help you.

Attached: Christian Arguments.png (1490x545, 140K)

Jesus was a Jew, all his disciples were Jews, without Paul/Saul (a jew) Christianity would be just another Jewish cult.

Because they play both sides, nigger. If they can do it to Congress, is it so hard to believe they can do it to a religion thats older than the states?

>Capitalism isn’t jewish, they merely corrupted it and introduced such evil practices as usury, speculative investment, and monopolies.
I would say that Capitalism is NOW Jewish. Capitalism could theoretically work in an all-White nation. But the problem is, Capitalism doesn't care about the White race. Only making money. So while White-only Capitalism would be superior, the risk for corruption ("Just let the Jews in, we'll make more money that way.") is there.

Most religions, besides the Abrahamic cancers, assert that plants have spirits, as well as rivers, mountains, stones, and even the wind. The Greeks called these spirits nymphs; the Japanese call them kami. When you get away from Jewish nonsense, panpsychism is the majority opinion.

>Jesus was a Jew, all his disciples were Jews, without Paul/Saul (a jew) Christianity would be just another Jewish cult.
The Judeans/Hebrews of the bible are not the "Jews" of today.
The Religion of the OT/NT is not the Talmudic Judaism of today.

So basically you're blaming a people thousands of years ago for something a completely different group of people are doing today.

>Capitalism could theoretically work in an all-White nation
Checked for so would just about any system, so thats not saying a fucking thing.

Catholicism is definitely a Jewish invention, now turn the other cheek and let me destroy your peoples.

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (500x564, 22K)

Yes they are, we are the same now as then.

Attached: מאט.png (1584x864, 75K)

>The Judeans/Hebrews of the bible are not the "Jews" of today.
Here we go again with this delusional bullshit.
>researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
>These results cast light on the variegated genetic architecture of the Middle East, and trace the origins of most Jewish Diaspora communities to the Levant.
>...this is consistent with an ancestral Levantine contribution to much of contemporary Jewry.
>Our PCA, ADMIXTURE and ASD analyses, which are based on genome-wide data from a large sample of Jewish communities, their non-Jewish host populations, and novel samples from the Middle East, are concordant in revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant. The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant.
>This inference underscores the significant genetic continuity that exists among most Jewish communities and contemporary non-Jewish Levantine populations, despite their long-term residence in diverse regions remote from the Levant and isolation from one another.

Its a mock fight and jews do hate jews. Does that mean we should love jews too? It doesnt make any sense you retard. Jew drinks water should I stop drinking water? fuck m8 also image related its always a mock fight its a way for them to push into there hands. Just like with the left/right shit. Think of how christkikes act when they get attacked from any direction? They are like worms that retract into there little holes clinging hard to there bibles muddering to themselves "yes yes yes the bible is real and i can prove it cause it says here at this cherry picked verse" just like the retards that believe Nostradamus predictions are real

Attached: 1540488446146.png (1040x1996, 2.35M)

>the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus

"All four gospels suggest either implicitly or explicitly that because the Jews were not allowed to punish other Jews who were guilty of blasphemy, they had to prevail on the reluctant Romans to kill Jesus. Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judea, is described as basically sympathetic to Jesus but unable to withstand the pressure from the Jews who demanded Jesus’ execution. This idea is expressed most clearly in the gospel of John: “Pilate said, ‘Take him yourselves and judge him according to your own law.’ The Jews replied, ‘We are not permitted to put anyone to death'” (18:31)."

I have a feeling this was (((edited))) to appeal to a roman audience
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A

>The Judeans/Hebrews of the bible are not the "Jews" of today.
Textbook. XD

Plants have a Physical Body, and also have an Ether Body. Due to such an Ether Body, plants have life and all its manifestations: inner growth, gaseous exchange (partially associated to photosynthesis), reproduction, tissue regeneration, and a typical plant form. Plants don't have a body because the Ether Body interacts with the environment through the Physical Body of the plant.
Humans, on the other hand, have a Physical Body, Ether Body and Astral Body, humans additionally have the three higher soul members: Rational Soul, Temper Soul and Consciousness Soul and the spirit, the 'I'. These four higher elements make humans essentially distinct from animals

Of course they were fucking different. The first Christians were also completely different from the Christians of today. Are you stupid or what?

Well, while you're correct that these are copypasta arguments, they're part of a set of 16 I've written against these memes and no pagan, Jew, or atheist once has earnestly engaged in a dialogue with me over them. They just ignore them then post the same memes 2 days later in a new thread. If they do respond it's only with ad hominems like Revelation was written by John. Whether the author is John the Baptist or John the Presbyter is a matter of in-church debate, but it is only a small minority who ascribe authorship to John the Presbyter. Regardless, it doesn't really matter. It accurately describes how the world is with knowledge that was unknown to any 1st century man (that there are 7 continents throughout the world for example) and it accurately describes how the world is coming to an end.

>Catholicism is definitely a Jewish invention
Catholicism has been corrupted just like everything in White society.

It's weird though how out of White society, the only thing that must be abandoned because of the corruption is Christianity.

>, now turn the other cheek and let me destroy your peoples.
It's interesting you use that quote which is a misrepresentation.

It's not saying "let someone else destroy you" it's saying "if someone is going to insult you, don't let them gravely insult you".

As every true Christian knows, self-defense is biblical.

Romans 2:28-29
cherry picking is for faggots.

Catholicism is not only Jewish...

Attached: Treason to Whiteness.jpg (3860x3716, 3M)

.... its a joke.

Attached: Clown World - Gay Jamaican Democrat Zionist Professor at Catholic University.jpg (1700x3676, 1.08M)

>The first Christians were also completely different from the Christians of today.
The Christian faith is the same. The "Jewish" "faith" is different.

Not that I'd expect an anti-White anarchist to accept that though.

Its obvious this "study" was paid, founded and lead by Jews.