If Atlantis exists, why haven't we found it?

If Atlantis exists, why haven't we found it?

Attached: x-com-terror-from-the-deep-5.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLhqHaMB5E&list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo
astronomy.com/news/2019/02/theres-a-second-impact-crater-under-greenland
abcnews.go.com/International/perfectly-preserved-32000-year-ice-age-wolfs-head/story?id=63714131
quora.com/Why-was-a-great-red-cross-painted-on-the-sails-of-the-discovery-ships
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
google.co.uk/maps/@31.4653188,-24.3918634,245254m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody believes in Atlantis, it's complete fiction.
My local rabbi told me so

It's in the Aquaman movie apparently it was some kind of multicultural Paradise

If you live in North or South America, congratulations, you are living in Atlantis!

Would the gobarment ever tell us if they found it?

based game

Exactly

Attached: xcom-terror-from-the-deep-eu-region-only-582129.6.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Attached: Richat_Structure_-_SRTM.jpg (2259x1244, 495K)

Hello nomad

Attached: C2AF386C-9662-4DEA-9F3A-289C96C1251B.jpg (960x720, 174K)

The sea Plato says it was swallowed by is actually the sea of sands of the Sahara. They're looking in the wrong place.

Attached: toht.jpg (660x350, 37K)

If wakanda exists, why haven't we found it?

Earth quake?

Attached: plate-tectonics-world-map-with-fault-lines-of-major-an-minor-plates-G19826.jpg (1300x883, 187K)

Do yo think the gobabument hires people who want to find atlantis?

It's a nightmare game. Those ship missions took forever.

The shipmissions had if i remember correcrly, the latter part had cabins you could go in, with elevators, and they never had aliens in them. Creepy

For so little evidence of their impact on known civilizations, despite being more advanced than them, you can only conclude two things. Either it never existed or it was much older than the civilizations we know about. Scientists are still being fags about Troy, if they struggle to admit even evidence of that, they’re never going to find proof of a 7,000 year old submerged city that disproved the Jewish conviction that civilization originated among the semites.

Based game. That's how I spent 1996, playing that and listening to Sublime.

>That's how I spent 1996
Not playing based Quake or racers like pic related in 1996... and watching Independence Day with your buddies from school...

Attached: BEB38C94-14B5-44D0-8C7A-D93A446B57E9.png (640x480, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c

I think im gonna reinstall it. Play with weakest weapons on hardest settings in underwater missions, just for fun

One of the best PC games

Is that TOCA?

Attached: TOCA 2.jpg (800x600, 62K)

we did find it. It's in the general area of the azores islands. Listen to this playlist, he explains everything about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLhqHaMB5E&list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo

We have found it. It's beneath the ice in Antar'tica. Go and look, bring your own guns

Network Q RAC

It's a plot device used by Plato

It's the Azores. Under 100m of water.

>believing anything Plato said

Who's we? If somebody found something important, I can guarantee you, you'd be the last to know. And only if it benefits them to let you know.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”

read that CIA Adam and Eve book that got foia'd and you'll understand that nothing would have been left.

The remains are known as Santorini, popular vacation isle.

because it's lost

Because your pic related. It's full of ayylmaos.

Because it's in the middle of the Sahara surrounded by niggers. Ever heard of Mauritania and why you shouldn't go there?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Listening

astronomy.com/news/2019/02/theres-a-second-impact-crater-under-greenland
2 craters found under greenland. Middme area of north pole ice during last ice sge.

Were the meteorites dragged through space with technology and smashed on the ice to speed up ending of ice age.

Attached: MacGregorFigure.jpg (600x272, 101K)

Maybe it doesnt belong to "them", even if they "found" it

Shh

bruh

We need to explore space and goto Mars and the moon goys. No need to explore the depths of the oceans.

Another great game. Indy and the fate of Atlantis.

20 mile wide meteorite.

Did ayyylmaoos go to noah and say build the ark cause its raining meteorites and floods soon.

Because it was moved to the fucking Pegasus galaxy.

abcnews.go.com/International/perfectly-preserved-32000-year-ice-age-wolfs-head/story?id=63714131

Atlantis era wolf head.

Nice pet, i bet

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 11K)

I have read almost all of it. I thinksomething survived anyway.

Clone them and release them back into the wild.

The Sea covers more than 70% of the Earth's surface. Only with a great deal of luck or a new ice age could we find Atlantis. That is assuming remnants haven't been found and destroyed by human hands in the islands around the Horseshoe Seamounts or the Eastern Atlantic.

The Templars were among the first mainland Europeans to reach the islands that might have been part of Atlantis.

quora.com/Why-was-a-great-red-cross-painted-on-the-sails-of-the-discovery-ships

Whats the tldr? Im not opening a pdf from the fucking glow niggers and the thing I found reads like its a flat earth conspiracy.

Golf rumors user don’t look into it to hard

We are Atlantis...

Why is ice age required? Is it to get water from oceans away as vapour to land as snow somewhere else?

Comet strikes around Michigan and Greenland causing a wave over a mile high churning up sand and washing the world away.

tldr;
>there is a cyclical disaster where a synchronicity of resonant vibration (possibly caused by some sun cycle and jupiter /saturn alignment) that could liquify the surface or right below the crust, separating the crust to slide freely from the earth. At this point we could get a pole shift like movement that would kill most everyone on the surface in a quarter to half a day.

its under either the north pole, or the south pole. no where else to look.

or

During an ice age, the sea level lowers as glaciers form in the north. So there is a bunch of land that used to be inhabited that is now under the ocean, for example, Doggerland. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

It's in Africa

Because it's easier to engineer something that can survive deep space instead of deep sea?

Why havent we dragged custom made nuclear reactors, like 10 x 20 megawatt hooked on a large radiator like thing and just melt the ice from pafts of antarctica amd have a look..

Cool

wut da fug?

rumour has it the atlantians taught the egyptians metal and gold smithing.

If that's the case, it's somewhere around egypt, likely in the indian ocean.

Are you retarded? atlantis was above the ocean in a lagoon, it was never underwater until a great flood smooshed it. Learn to read instead of getting your info from cartoons.

i dont know why i didnt think of this before. I support the idea though. do you have the equipment in your garage? because if so i could hire a van, and we could sail there and try it. i am convinced if it existed, than it is in teh north or south pole. would make sense why
A) we are not allowed to go to one of them
B) why it would be easy to conceal from citizens
C) where technology may have been discovered, and is being released (think space age tech or something)
i am open minded on it existing. i think maybe we are correct, and thats why there is so much security. maybe the ice caps melting, is something to do with government efforts to investigate there?

Likely in Antarctica before pole shift; Plato said it was an island between all the continents.

Antarctica actually is an archipelago without ice. No coincidence recent reports/whistleblowers of alien level technology uncovered by military in Antarctica

also, atlantians apparently worshipped ishtar, the old akkadian god, which means they were a type of jew.

>Are you retarded?
a leaf asking someone else if THEY are retarded? lets not get above your station, pierre

Thanks.
If the crust is liquefied, wouldnt we have bigger issues than a polar shift, like playing an irl game of the floor is lava?
Is this supposed to be fact or fiction? the cia has to collect all kinds of random garbage, like how theres a whole essay on hitler in south america in the 50s.

holy shit. that ties in with my theory

pretty funny joke, hows that whole empire thing going. Cuck.

Here ya go, faggot. Right where Plato said it would be.
google.co.uk/maps/@31.4653188,-24.3918634,245254m/data=!3m1!1e3