To the people of: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Cyprus, Latvia, Ireland and others

To the people of: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Cyprus, Latvia, Ireland and others.
How do you feel about the fact that your countries is an of ally of the "West"? Do any of you think that it would be better for your countries to seek an alliance with Russia and BRICS, instead?

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.png (299x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Treaties_of_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do you feel about the fact that your countries is an of ally of the "West"? Do any of you think that it would be better for your countries to seek an alliance with Russia and BRICS, instead?
>How do you feel about the fact that your countries is an of ally of the western kikes? Do any of you think that it would be better for your countries to seek an alliance with ZOG East instead?

>China
>ZOG

All I'm saying, is I visited Greece and Ireland, and to me it looks like being in the EU didn't do them any good.

They are ZOG, who do you think brought communism to China and financed Mao?

An alliance with the West is what we wanted for decades.
Russians aren't exactly popular here and Russia isn't all that crazy about us either, so joining forces is highly unlikely as long as people still remember the USSR.

The way I see it, you are the bad guys. You are constantly finding a reason to go to war with any country that doesn't have a Rothschild owned bank. The Russians are the ones constantly trying to protect these countries. Look up how many countries didn't have Rothschild banks, before they had "interactions" with you. You constantly spoonfeed your people info about how bad Russians are, when in reality, after being destroyed by Jews, the Russians have been trying to protect the countries that are not in (((your))) grasp yet. Also, China is not communist now, it's state capitalism. In reality, they have the most based system on the planet.

BRICS has been a dead meme for years, this whole "emerging national economies" shit is over.

Lol, clearly a Russian troll

And Blowsonaro sucks jewish dicks for a living

Why troll? Where am I wrong? Look at the situation with Turkey right now. Their "allies" are threatening them with sanctions when it's already having a difficult time with their economy. Why? Because they want to buy a foreign defense system. NATO will punish their allies, simply for wanting to protect their countries and their nation.

Doesn't the EU do the same? Did Hungary and Poland do anything wrong when they refused to accept migrants? No. But they didn't do what the EU wanted, so they'll get punished. The West doesn't seem to treat it's allies all that well, if you ask me.

So, you think you are worse off than EU countries? Did BRICS ever force you to do anything? Did they ever sanction you? Did they ever impose austerity measures on you? Did they ever insult you all over their media? What would be better for your country right now, if you were a member of the EU, instead?

because they're small countries
and small countries are fucked, no matter in what block or alliances they belong
also
>China
>not ZOG
fucking idiot

I never saw China or Russia bully South Africa, though.

Also!
>China
Based political system without elections (which are for pussies.)
State capitalism
Non-Chinese are second class citizens (fucking based as fuck)
They make muzzies drink alcohol and denounce the quran.
Activist groups speak against, Chinese don't give a fuck.
West gets weaker by the day, China only gets stronger.

The EU is basically the attempt of a few countries to cling into power by taking advantage of smaller, poorer and politically weaker countries.

The chads over at the BRICS side would never use ya like that. They would NEVER not in a million bloody years try to tell Poland what to do and make them compromise the safety of their people by accepting in rapefugees.

BRICS didn't do much and that was its problem, I'm ok with its death since supranational organizations are always cancer.

>What would be better for your country right now, if you were a member of the EU, instead?
Leaving the EU.

>I am okay with it's death.

Alright, then. Who will you trust to protect you from Western imperialism next? America? See what they are doing to Turkey who is their very close ally. European countries? LOL see how they treat each other.

How can you even compare EE countries with Ireland, how could Ireland possibly be allied with Russia?

With Croatia it's pretty simple, you had Yugoslavia (USSR/Russia influence) we seceded from and were attacked by Yugoslav Army (Serbs) and after the war we sought protection under NATO's wing. The other side (Serbs) stayed with Russia. It's just the natural course of things. Same as with all others ex-communist countries.

What do we have to gain with allying with Russia? A small country being surrounded by much bigger NATO countries?
You think NATO would even allow countries like Serbia to arm themselves with long range AA systems? NATO doesn't treat anyone well, whether you're part of it or not they still dictate the amount of protection your country is allowed to have.

How exactly is an organization that erodes national sovereignty going to protect it?
You're using the "barbarians at the gate" narrative to push for the worst kind of garbage possible that does the opposite of what you say a country should be protected against.
Eastern values don't apply to me at all so I sure as fuck don't want chinks here either.

Join BRICS and the NATO cucks won't mess with ya. Ireland should join. Nobody will ever force them to do anything they don't want ever again. The UK will finally RESPECT them. (Tea drinking cucks won't like a BRICS chad country being so close to them) If Serbia was a member of the chad alliance how would NATO cucks stop them from arming themselves in any way they want? Do they stop China? Do they stop Russia?

The Westerners laugh at you. You would rather be allies with them? Has BRICS ever disrespect you? Look at what NATO is doing to Turkey right now! Their ally is going through tough financial times and the US is like "NOOOO, punish Turkey more! Sanctions! Many Sanctions! We America, we boss" Did BRICS ever do anything even similar to you?

>what are geopolitics
It's easy for BRICS to larp they're not even in the Western hemisphere. A European country would be completely surrounded, fuck common sense...

>If Serbia was a member of the chad alliance how would NATO cucks stop them from arming themselves in any way they want?
Because their fucking "allies" live on different continents?

>Do they stop China? Do they stop Russia?
Are you trying to compare world superpowers with a country that's not even a regional power?
Serbs acquire something like S-400 and they commit economic suicide or worse.

Attached: Nato_and_non-nato_membership_in_Europe_in_2015.jpg (2601x2619, 1.77M)

BRICS literally doesn't do shit at all which is why it doesn't need to exist, they have been "planning" a simple internet cable since 2012 and still nothing, it's a perfect example of cancerous bureaucrats that only exist to sap resources from its host and provide nothing in return, basically a less evolved EU.
And don't try to tell me BRICS countries respect Brazil or anything, the biggest issue we have with national sovereignty right now is China aggressively buying out shit so clearly they don't care about BRICS either.

Obviously.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策
The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights
民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣
Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子
強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報
九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品
賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Serbs acquire something like S-400 and they commit economic suicide or worse.

NATO cucks won't do nuffin. If you are a member of the chads and someone messes with ya, that gives a justifiable excuse to declare war on them fuckos. Not only Serbia, Ireland, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, you, everyone should join. Aren't you tired of having them look down on you? Do you like the rapefugees? If you were a true White nationalist you would DEMAND that your country lives the western cucks, and joins the chads.

Who's trolling, burger boy? Protector of the jooz, destroyer of civilizations? If Turkey joins the chads, you won't do nuffin. Greece will later join too to get protection, because you cucks don't actually help your allies (lame and gay) the chads protect their. Mexico should join the chads, we'll see how tough you are then ;)

BTW the chads are not leaving Venezuela any time soon.

why would they bully a country that is in africa and filled with niggers?
>The chads over at the BRICS side would never use ya like that. They would NEVER not in a million bloody years try to tell Poland what to do and make them compromise the safety of their people by accepting in rapefugees.
>Russia
suuuure buddy
also
>China
>still ZOG East

How about you show your flag, mr. reddit spacer?

International treaties mean jack shit at this point of the game.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Treaties_of_Greece

Look at all those treaties and alliances. NATO being the primary one.

Didn't stop Turkey from invading Cyprus. NATO did jack shit. There are declassified CIA documents.

Wake up, you are being played like a fiddle.

I'm on vacation, anyone smart enough would know I'm in Greece (the file name of the picture I downloaded is in Greek) I also mentioned it in my first comment.

Did I say anything wrong? What you're doing to Turkey is despicable! They hurting financially and you are threatening them with sanctions, because they want to protect their country and their people! Eternal Anglo cucks. They should just leave you and join the chads. (The racist EU doesn't even let them join) The chads are not raazzisst fucks. They accept everyone. All races and religions get accepted in the league of chads. When was the last time you beat China at literally anything? Are you even gonna catch up with Russian and Chinese technology? Stop bullying Turkey and stop bullying Mexico, or don't. I wish they realize what fuckos you are and turn to BRICS

Not even close to what the EU does, but China has fucked us over in trade deals before but It was the former commies in the government here fault

BRICS is a vague union, and compared to e.g. ASEAN no union at all.

India and China are at each other's throats, Brazil is pro-US now. Meanwhile Turkey drifts from EU and US.

The term was invented in New York, by an American, and way before Russia went off the rails completely. It was supposed to be economics and pro-globalism related.

>turkey dindu nuffin'

You are quintessentially roach.

Exactly! Nato cucks only think about themselves. How is the EU treating you? They mock you, they laugh at you. You should vote for that Greek Solution guy who is anti-EU and pro-Russia.

>voting makes a difference, goy!

Fellate a shotgun.

You have bought Russian systems too. America is just being the usual bully now.

You bet ya. But fine, if your people prefer to be told what to do by globalist puppets. How is your country doing? Oh, I forgot I'm here. It looks like a second world country and everywhere you look it's black faces.

If turkey acquires S-400 then they render f-35s all over the world instantly obsolete.
It's not only in america's best interests that they don't get them, it's in the interests of every single country that invested in that aircraft.

You are fucking delusional.

The problems we face with the EU are shitskins, I don't see how a union of mostly shitskins is supposed to help, and I definitely want nothing to do with the chinksects. If it was just Russia I wouldn't mind, hell, I live next to RUSAL's alumina plant here. I also don't know how it'd deal with the fact that we have a higher GDP per capita than the other countries.

Like F35s (shitty planes by the way) don't fly over Syria, like they have never been detected by S400 systems before. America is just a bully! They have always been. Also, alright they can not sell them. They decide to whom they sell their crap. Why are they threatening with sanctions? Just don't sell them your crappy planes! Do you have to cripple them too?

S-400s have the codes and software to detect and deter F-35s. They render the aircraft's low altitude stealth capabilities null.
The moment a rogue state acquires the technology, the plane is dead in the water. Turkey is very much a rogue state aligned with islamist middle-east.

How has the UK been treating you? Like dogshit, I'm sure. Is that what your nation deserves? No shitskin will come to your country! Unlike the cucked EU, the chads don't give a fuck! You should see how China treats people they don't like in their country! (No Chinese kids get raped, I can assure you of that)

Join the chads, and watch the UK crap their crumpets. They will FINALLY show you the respect you deserve.

And what is NATO or the EU doing to protect ya from that rogue state? Nada. They always choose them over you! You are the cradle of Western civilization, everything they are, they owe to you! And see how they treat you! They bankrupt you, insult you on their media, and then throw you few a few coins, so you run like a joo to pick them up with your head bowed all the way. They then feel your beautiful islands with criminals, hurting your tourism! And all the while a rogue state has been constantly threatening you! And nada. They don't even mention in their media. All they talk about is how lazy and stupid you are. Reject the cucks, join the chads.

What you are saying is true.
But you make one mistake - we have no allies.

You're all in debt to the IMF and World Bank anyway.
No one can escape the shackles of dirty debt-based central bank money.

Because you didn't accept the chad offering. Russia tried to come close to you MULTIPLE times. Unlike those whitebois, we actually respect you. We know what you are. We would never have you beg anyone for anything. If anyone messed with you, all of BRICS would know, we wouldn't keep it a secret, because we're cucks. They even made you give away your very own history! In the treacherous agreement (which if you look it up ONLY Russia was opposing) Your "allies" were happy to see you sign away your legacy. Vote Greek Solution. Redpill other Greeks. Make as much noise until the elections as possible. Get every self-respecting Greek to vote Greek Solution and come to our family. You don't deserve to be treated like the Germans treat you. After all you did for them after WW2! These people have no honor! Even associating with them is insulting to your nation's character!

Shut the fuck up, burgerfuck. Go threaten your allies or something!

>im 12 and what is awacs
the point of passive stealth is to act as a multiplier, its not expected to defeat a competent opponent on its own

Japan should join too! Why are you even friends with the people who nuked you just to scare someone off? There is a word for people like that, it's demons. You are not burgerland! Don't be like them. Join your Chinese brothers in the league of chads. Remember that the burgers forced you to go to war with your brothers! You were alone and happy, until they showed up and FORCED you to trade with them. Come to the league of chads nobody will force you to anything ever again!