>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW [unchanged]

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative, counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: Maerz1848_berlin.jpg (1188x675, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecLJYwDmur4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLFVGwGQcB0
youtube.com/user/fringeelements
youtube.com/watch?v=piIS4MZtSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=YCySBUyYPps
wsws.org/de/articles/2019/06/14/pers-j14.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself Latvincel

I smell jewness in you brother.

far from the truth...
I just hate the "hey fellow kids" Latvian

but by speaking about jewness, please drop your memeflag

Only after you dear sir.

Attached: kek.png (500x390, 182K)

Is there a site where I can watch german shows or shows dubbed in German or with German or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-091557.png (1280x720, 791K)

based and greenpilled edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=ecLJYwDmur4

Attached: schulze-hailing.png (1260x1488, 196K)

Ignore German it will be an irrelevant language for at least as long as you live. If you dont speak Russian already, learn it

See I was right. The smell of jewness is on you brother. The effect on you is like all the other anons. See something wheres a meme about and just think its the cause of it.
Heres a hint
>Not everything is about memes

I like lativa he can distract tay.

Excuse me it is all about memes but jews sheep and the left simply cant meme nor do they have the capacities to deal with memes. For them it is really magick

So he is a personification of a meme?

But Tay isn't here so the incel has no use for us.

Memes are memes and humans are humans, but as you don't see the human you help yourself out by interpreting him in memes. So kind of yes, on here he you and I are merely expressing ourself in memes, that is also a reason you should never go to an imageboard meet up. It is in 90% of cases a dissapointment

>Tay not here
>no mascot
I think Lativa makes a good maskot and he can spin in a circle way faster them tay. Unwillingly ofc.
Why he isn't the maskot is a mystery for me anyway.

Bread dgheme :DDDDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=PLFVGwGQcB0

>Dat vid
Fugging kek! :D

Fourth Reich when?

If you use memes, to accuse someone as a memeflagg and its a memeflagg itself, does make him a meme personification. This is the advanced sydrome of Jow Forums useing, were you don't realize that you are memeflagging yourself and are the joke of our autistic master here on Jow Forums.
I like the simple way of memeuseing anyway.
>Pic related and name ofc too

Attached: Us.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

drop the memeflag

Attached: show your flag.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

If Tay did fuck that chang as she said she will i will never talk to her again.

Attached: ugjhbhjb.jpg (720x720, 39K)

guys, can anyone with a brain help me? Perhaps the ancap-user??
What does pic related mean?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-14 um 22.39.14.png (1479x689, 216K)

Wait a moment. Thats not the pic it meant to be

>he thinks tay will only fuck 1 ping pong in 2 weeks of vacation
Didn't she fuck 5 or 6 girls in Jew York?

test

Attached: Us1.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

halp??

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-14 um 22.47.22.png (1094x572, 110K)

Not this pic
this one.

I had a little jew in my system

My anger has went full 3 circles as it is, as i've read this it went 360x2
Cheers mate!

Attached: k8JoZG5X_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

But the city is like a heaven for fags. In Japan it will be harder to find lesbians.

Poor little guy.
But who is this chick in the pic?

Maybe later.

>360x2
And thus you are still facing the exact same direction as before.
Pathetic.

Oh but it's stacking! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDd

U like her?

Attached: 616f6da9-b4e6-43cc-ab81-c924a4289347.jpg (900x900, 111K)

>p
Seriously just stop and get help.
I mean this honestly. I do not really like you, but I can not bring myself to truly hate you either.
Please do something about your pathetic state, it is sad even to just watch that unfold. Do something about your self-worth. Do something about your weak stature. Do something about your lack of a financial and job-based future. Do something to improve yourself and your life.

GuteN8

A cutie but flat like a street.

So you will be the next one. Finally some drama shit is starting.

Thanks but......i have kind of given up at this point, i don't know where the future will bring i have no plans i am just existing with no purpose, every day is like last one and next one, i am like in a box that has trapped me and my mind in a state of grand stagnation and i can not climb out of it.

Very cutie
I'd like to see her hair down though.
I know that's a bit too lewd but I'd like to see it

Then give yourself a purpose for fucks sake.
Do it yourself before reality wakes yourself up for you.
Thinking of you getting into a "NEET before ruin" kind of situation. You don't want that to happen.
You have to either live or die, this middle-stance is temporary at best and eventually
you'll be brought before completed facts by life itself, and what do you have left then, but to decide?

I don't want you to live in squalor and I don't envision you to be the kind that actually
kills himself when it comes down to it, so you'll just keep living in a living
hell when things get bad.
That's no way to live for fucks sake.
Do something, just something.
Promise me you'll at least start to work out or something.
(Also watch welcome to the NHK to see where you are headed if you want, I'm only half-way joking even.)

I have to sleep now.

Attached: WelcometoTheNHK_ep14_shot2[1].png (853x480, 569K)

>crime is male

t. metoofeminist

Attached: just.png (342x397, 240K)

Thanks fren, thank you very much.......and yes things need to become better.

Also good night

I'm perfectly aware of using a meme flag. And it wasnt meant as any shot at the memeflag. What I tried to say was, sheep, lefties and jews are bad at abstracting. A memeflag makes them assume faulty interpretations of the person they are talking to because they are unable to read between the lines, like looking beyond the meme.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-14 um 23.20.58.png (702x584, 78K)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-14 um 23.25.36.png (939x572, 158K)

>rigged statistics.
you are boring

I know where Germany could find a new market for their cars.

Moldova is looking for friends in Europe. We should befriend them.

We can't expect thet the newfags will understand how to not be a puppet. Or know anything about our glowing-shizophrenic-autistic overlords.

>rigged statistics.
wat?

Do you have any kind of european statistics?

It is too late for them anyway. Btw is it just me or has the "trump is a kike vote democrats and accelerate honk honk clownworld lol" op lost steem? The catalogue just looks chaotic, no clear shill lines, and not like your typical summer catalogue

Shu shu. Everybody knows that the german criminal statistic isnt worth the time with all the reinterpretation of cases to not enrage the population and strengthen nazis. Just political propaganda.

Google burningseries user

Kys vlad

I'm Christian its forbidden for me to lose the faith in humans ._.
Should ask someone else, didn't recognize him before so I can't follow his tracks.
All I know about he shills is that there a good goys too.

Attached: Accept your fate.jpg (626x353, 151K)

Sorry to disappoint but Germany is economically and politically irrelevant. You can be happy if you dont balkanize if Italy fucks up another IO, France is going into recession, let alone the US having an economic influenza throwing the world into chaos

It is not about if Trump is a kike or not. It is fucking US politics, they all have a hard one for Israel. The thing is about whites being able to do what Austria did with its left during Austro fascism provoke them so hard they have to act and can be legitimaley removed. Which will not happen with a dem

Some fun finally.
The fun starts for egrmany if the pendulum system is integrated in the UN. I'm hopeing for 6 but I don't think we will get the majority. After this fun will start around the World and everyone knows it. Thats why they delayed it for over 20 years.

Things became hard to realize for my network since trump is in power. Military service went crazy cause there were so many leaks. the last years more than ever happend. Something is changing we can see it with the change of the amount of leaks.
The US policy was always a shitshow.They can print as much money they want to pay their chinese masters.
But no matter what the (old) deepstate will still be too powerfull we would need a purge or years of republican rule. Even then we still have the old british Network functioning and after some years the show starts again with diffrent puppet masters.

The UN is largely irrelevant. Even the SC has been a joke over the last 15 years. The only relevant IO at time is the IMF, and they fucked everything up they could, unironically talking about if crypto currency could restore the trust into IOs and globalism

In the end.....we are all honked

irrelevant yes, but alot money and power from japan and germany is focused to get it done. Germany has a long history with his deepstate, which got 5 times killed by the british. We have to wait and see what will happend with teh deepstate after this.

If they keep the money press running they will lose their hegemony, military and economic, which would start a chain reaction china wouldn't survive, let alone Europe. The alternative is letting the debt mature and crash the US economy while China gets weakened, resulting in a world wide recession. About the leaks, no idea who is behind it but it is something that seems to be targeted at the future, most of it wasnt relevant for now.

The letting the economy crash and burn could imo be a good catalyst for a purge. The US federal state would focus on extetnal security while letting the states figure out shit themself. Perfect for rwds and militias to put costal regiins and nigs and spucs under precesure

>Friday night
>No reich professor
>No Tay
>No Lithanon
This is lame as fuck......

Attached: 544376.png (876x983, 478K)

German deep state has become too sure. They didn't even manage to secure their EU army dreams by putsching in Austria. Sure they now have literal masons as gubermint but the army leadership is still strong and opposed and the FPÖ hasn't crashed and burnt and Kurz is largely seen as a traitor. No chance at a total majority

why asking? wanna spoil it again?

Yeah they closed most communication with other networks. No one does really know whats going on and I guess thats why Q got created. That atleast the chiefs of the Networks know whats going on. I'm nearly just a dead end in my Network. Most of mine got bought by them sadly.

Do you really belive in the Purge theory?
>Chain Reaction
Don't forget that china is the main buyer of US government bonds. Or is this how China will go with 'murica down?

WIth only 1 goal for the volk you always become too sure.Especialy when they don't have such big enemy players. They have US,France,US and now British back on them.

Its offical germany lost their Ayy LMAO's in the deepstate. 2 WW were needed and the half globe to buy them. No good aliens on earth so far.

Attached: Ayy thinks.png (499x427, 49K)

kek, pic is literally me, always

Atleast I reached my goal to deny as long as possible the creation of a EU army. I truned my whole Network for this goal around. Years of wasting lifetime for this.
Btw this is why I ahd to all my shit that I did in my life so far.

Everything points at it. Economic outlook looks pure shit, yield curve is depressing and till 2021 about 17 trillion of corporate debt mature from the post 2009 cheap dollar party with no place to make any real gains, and buying back your own shares just goes so far. Next refinancing date Q3 or 4 2023. If the US shits the bed economically or bails out, bonds will be worth nothing, china cant keep its population and regional leaders happy which would open the chance of internal destability and yeah 1940s reversed.

Everybody closed lanes. I mostly try to help build new havens and educate and incentive zoomers to dig work and entertain. Best that can be done imo

If so maybe you will like Faulk's content.
youtube.com/user/fringeelements

>pretending to be white cuck
>observing white woman reaction

Attached: 1560548636206.png (720x1280, 114K)

Attached: 1560548669640.png (720x1280, 126K)

No wasted time. EU army is a key factor for kike globalization utopia. No EU army, no (((united))) EU.

Attached: 1560548735567.png (720x1280, 418K)

You deserve a rope, i swear to Pērkons that if it just soo happens that Poland is annexed into European Empire you will get a rope.

It's not my fault ! It's daa Jewz

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Germany, what the fuck are you even doing?

Attached: 2.png (946x554, 248K)

That black dude has a tiny dick. Silly picture imo.

Don't forget that our enemys want a swap to a one global finacial intitute ASAP without a purge/genecide(Ofc one will happend but thats just a side effect). This plan is safe and our allies there only try to prevent this m8. This is a fight for enternity. If we follow this logic chain we end up with teh right-wing conspiricy and we all know that they are bought atm. No or never again.

Everyone does his bit and in the end we have everything.

Yeah but they are still on the push for the debt union.

Kek the Royal eugenicists will be in charge.

Institutional inertia is an often proven till now never falsified theory. The kike right is the least issue and to make the libersl left fanatic repeat 1920s Austria like idiots the best bet. The left is more impulsive when it comes to going nuts and if everything works out, they will burn down their own chance at power and the kikes goal with it. Acceleration yes, but no need to be the one that accelerate into the wall, provokation, action, reaction While having new fresh resilient institutions ready

Perfect. When sheep get hungry they get angry, with no EU army to keep them at bay the EU will crash and burn

Huff post can't handle this propaganda alone and RT is only pushing their own agenda as far I know (Have there no network, my last one got grilled for information, I know since then they have an agenda at all and they will defend this. Probably the cause of a british infiltration). They won't be such a usefull force if things go downwards. I Actually want to radicalize them af and push the anti war position as far I can. Would that be useful or do I have to rethink my plans for that?
They mostly Controll the most movements in germany so, maybe a peacefull revolution would be a gud bet too.
>kike right
Good one.

I can't let them starve to death and I know the ones who will revolutionize the Agriculture. That means food in europe for over 800 million people.

your English is... lacking

Attached: 1478201700824.jpg (400x397, 27K)

Shut up and enjoy how the next 50 years of european history will be played out.

Fuck off degenerate asshole.

>how the next 50 years of european history will be played out.
youtube.com/watch?v=piIS4MZtSSM

Attached: ddhzdfh.png (1202x616, 40K)

Kikes old dream.

Can you imagine being that pole? Every instant of his "life" must be agony.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCySBUyYPps

wsws.org/de/articles/2019/06/14/pers-j14.html
The shitshow started bois.

When did she fuck all of those? Also, did she actually fucking miscegenate?

Attached: Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg (970x863, 173K)

lol everyone hates NZ

BBCP! :D
How are you mate? :D

>Also, did she actually fucking miscegenate?
She fucked at least one asian and one hispanic girl.

>Maerz1848_berlin.jpg

Fuck off with that kikeshit, you moron.

The catalog is very chaotic, there are xenophiles promoting miscegenation and other dysgenic abominations on it at the moment.

Attached: 1560512018412.png (895x649, 313K)