Why are subhuman Slavs allowed to occupy HALF of the sacred land of Evropa?

Forget the negligible refugees coming into Europe there's a more pressing issue of HALF of fucking Europe being desecrated by a bunch of subhuman Slavs and this has persisted for more than a millennia. Hitler had the right idea about exterminating every last one of those subhumans. We need to cleanse Europe of those subhumans so that we can finally have a pure Europe.

Attached: main-qimg-43a87391ad003f4e3c01d796e69342e5.png (2377x1903, 3.77M)

I'm not white so I've always wondered, is it true that anglos, nordics, slavs, and meds don't get along or is that just a meme? Also why does everyone bully slavs?

Attached: 7QVSWlG.png (960x3850, 207K)

It's d&c.
We merely mildly dislike each other.
Shit bait thread OP, no bump for you.

>Hitler had the right idea about exterminating every last one of those subhumans
Whooops, something didn't go right as planned.

Every group you just named is lower caste to various degrees. Germanic people are the bar setters, they're basically gods in human form. Nordic people are only slightly less than Germanics but they're still top quality. Anglos and to an extension Irish are mid tier, they do not compare to Germanics but they're still tolerable. Now we get to low tier meds, they're heavily mixed with Arabs and maybe even a bit of nigger but they did have a couple great civilization so atleast they have some worth.

Lastly Slavs, accomplished nothing, only destroy, occupy vast amounts of land for no reason, and are just generally subhuman. They never had a great civilization, they have absolutely no positive credibility. Europe needs to invade them and dispose of them.

>Why are subhuman Slavs allowed
for the beauty of their women, otherwise they would not deserve to exist

Attached: melania.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Yea you sold your souls to the Jewish devils in a last effort attempt to continue your meaningless lives. Imagine it, the heaven on earth what could have been but no you wanted to continue to burden the world with your filth. In the future everyone could have been born as high stock Germans, you could have had an IQ 40+ higher than yours now, you could have been Aryan. But your ancestors fucked it up.

I realize your a low tier med, but to even consider to breed with a subhuman should be grounds for execution. It does not make a difference if man or woman, the subhuman genetics persist in both.

you have an obsession

>Yea you sold your souls to the Jewish devils in a last effort attempt to continue your meaningless lives
We got rid of them.
We were just simply superior to them and I am genuinely ashamed that we didn't genocide all germanics when we had a chance, they truly deserved it.
>Imagine it, the heaven on earth what could have been but no you wanted to continue to burden the world with your filth
Well we got rid of germans and got rid of this filth and now we're better than ever before 9,5/10 would recommend.
>In the future everyone could have been born as high stock Germans
Jesus fucking christ, please not this punnishment, not everybody want to be a human excrement.

>otherwise they would not deserve to exist
Oh yea the people who led humanity into space don't deserve to exist. Slavs literally built half of the world in the 20th century. All the technology that came out of the cold war on both US side and USSR side. Even prior to that we contributed loads to the world. What was the last great thing Italy accomplished?

kys shlomo

you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, mate, just like the rest of your inbred countrymen. kinda ironic for the wealthiest and strongest country in the world to have the stupidest populace. you couldn't name 5 slavic countries without a map and google, but you can sure as hell shitpost like a faggot

Excuse me OP,but us Serbs are proud Sarmatians of Iranic origin,and have nothing to do with Slav(e)s.Please delete your attached picture,for it is spreading disinformation.

Attached: Not whiTe.png (1700x811, 236K)

Take your meds, schizo mutt

EY YO STOP APPRIOPRATIN WE WUZ DA SARMATIANZ

EY YO FINE YOU FUCKING CRACKA,WE WUZZ POO'S AND SHIET DEN.

Attached: We wuzz poo's 2.png (667x873, 97K)

>Germanic people are the bar setters
Holy shit, pick up a history book once in a while, Billy Bob.

While the native Anatolians/Mediterraneans/Southern Europeans had civilizations and castles and trade routes built, the germanics were still assfucking deer in the forest for a thousand years before they caught up to the rest of the civilized world.

because we can and you cant do anything about it since you are a weak pussy faggots

>deserve to exist
just shitposting eurobro

What's wrong faggot, did Ivan fuck your oneitis?

Because they are native to these lands! Not like the fucking imported shitskins. Perhaps start with removing them before talking shit about slavs?

I hate to break it to you, faggot, but 99% of the people on this board are subhumans. Literally a bunch of undereducated, underemployed, sexually frustrated incels whose racism mostly stems from all of the above.

The fact that you behave like a bloodthirsty mongrel (maybe you have Mongol/Turk blood in you?) who thinks murdering people in cold blood because they choose to breed with someone your dumb ass doesn't approve is also very telling of your negative IQ score and subhuman status.

didn't the r1a ydna thread prove that slaves the real Aryans?

>Oh yea the people who led humanity into space don't deserve to exist. Slavs literally built half of the world in the 20th century
Actually it looks like Jews did all the brain work for you.

I like Russians, but lol

Attached: sovietscientists.png (480x863, 79K)

slavs are europeans, whites you shill

Attached: pca_dna_00wmol_dna22-33293cda2cv00-dnz_genetic2vxrcfqqp3_iaa2--DNA23ai2q_aawswssasaawb.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Just like they did all the brainwork in the U S A

Askenazi IQ > Anglocuck

>Anglos: 10 generations worth of opportunity to amass land and wealth, and the overwhelming majority are still a bunch of buttfucking retards with nothing to show for all their generational privileges
>1st generation immigrants from mercantile nations: Make a better living, contribute more tax dollars to the community, kids grow up to not be complete whores and faggots, commit less crimes, and have better family values.

It's sad how the "subhumans" seem to do so much better than retarded anglos who seem to pretend like they're better than anyone else while shoveling shit into their mouths and raising whores for daughters and faggots for sons.

Yea no, Jews were smart but by no means were they instrumental in Russias accomplishments. Only one man was responsible for all Russias early space achievements and it was Sergei Korolev who not only coordinated the effort but designed all the rockets. Jews mainly conjugated in fields like psychology which they consider "science".

Yeah, no. You don't get to dismiss other people's accomplishments when the facts are all against you. You're doing the same shit as all these inbreds who are talking shit about slavs.

PS, slavs contributed a lot to philosophy and politics as well, do you consider those "pseudo-science" too and are you ready to dismiss them?

Please provide me with specific examples of accomplishments then. Degrees are ultimately meaningless if you do nothing with them. Every notable soviet achievement had an ethnic Slav behind it.

You're grown up enough to google "Jewish accomplishments" by yourself. I had a Russian friend also tell me that the average Ruski was also racist towards virtually every non-Russian minority, Caucasians included. Yet 2 Caucasian ethnic groups are also above the Russians in that list. There is 0 excuse for not dominating the science industry in your own country.

>Forget the negligible refugees goy
Shut up kike filth

That's Jews world wide, the argument was about Jews in the Soviet Union. Provide examples or you ultimately lack an argument.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. It isn't a sign of strength to hold your wife's hand as she fucks niggers. There's a reason large amounts of mutts are a newer phenomena, no one mixed before you kike. No one should take advice about strength from a weak faggot like you who accepts the hellish dystopia the Jews have turned your country into. Post the in-store prices cuck.

Poland is a dirthole since the Jews left stanislaw

Well, you;re a faggot thats why

Kill yourself mutt.

>It isn't a sign of strength to hold your wife's hand as she fucks niggers
I'm sorry your dad is a faggot cuck? What do you want me to say? Immigrant men have a better handle on their women and daughters than anglocucks do. They also make more money, commit less crime, and have better family values in general. lmao

It's fucking hilarious how you shitstains blame everything on the Jews when it's your own fault for raising whores of daughters. I guess it's easier to scapegoat than take responsibility for yourself, right faggot? That's why every time a crime is committed by a non-white you hear "THESE SHITSKINS NEED TO FUCK OFF BACK TO THEIR SHITHOLES REEE" but when a white faggot shoots up a school every other day you deflect and turn the discussion into "we really need to start talking about mental health and gun safety issues u guise". 0 responsibility; no wonder most anglos are broke bitch peasants in their own countries despite living there for 10 generations.

Judging by the (composite?) pictures, i'd say we lookin quite alright there, thank you! Unfortunately i'm under that average, i wasn't lucky with the genes, well just the ones for the looks, my mind is working just fine.

Since the Jews left we finally became prospering. Nobody needed them for anything. Today Poland has the best time in many centuries.

Isn't it funny how your argument essentially falls apart with the fact that they're coming to white countries? If these people are such a hot and valuable commodity then why are their original nations in such disarray? Near every post you've just projected and strawmaned arguments.

Here's the true master race:

Attached: 1519642410665.png (500x483, 96K)

>Isn't it funny how your argument essentially falls apart with the fact that they're coming to white countries?
That doesn't make the argument fall apart you negative IQ chimp. Why the fuck do anglos vacation in other places? Why even leave Ameriburger land if it's the best place in the world?

There are other reasons you dumbfuck. Mostly economic reasons.

You also seem to forget the part about how the Americas are essentially the "New World" and gave people a chance to build their civilization from scratch in an incredibly safe (big island on the other side of the planet, away from the conflicts and wars and strife of the old world) and resource rich area. If you had any braincells we could continue this conversation but you're obviously still a college kid and all this will fly over your head. When you grow up you might make sense out of it.

>then why are their original nations in such disarray?

Just because there are better job opportunities here it doesn't mean the countries are in disarray. China has shit quality of life but it's a major contender as a world power, and their citizens are also highly intelligent and hard working. My town is full of Chinese. Would rather live next to them (civilized, good family values, commit no crime) than trashy fucking anglocucks who are permanently poor and drive around drunk like a bunch of retarded faggots.

And usually those nations are in disarray because of other nations raping and pillaging them while they lived peacefully. This is what empires do. The Americas avoid that with a restart.

>Near every post you've just projected and strawmaned arguments.

Have you forgotten what fucking board you're on, idiot? 99.9% of the content here is driven by emotion and not reason. All the anglocucks here don't even know what a fucking 'Arab' is.

>Evropa
Isn't that a Slavic word?

Attached: 1560204418300.jpg (868x932, 124K)

Slavs are white, sage this slide thread

Source on faces?

It's the name of a Phoenician princess who in Greek mythology was abducted by Zeus and taken to Crete

Ironic for an amerimutt to call someone subhuman

Attached: 1559970385006.jpg (506x548, 155K)

that japanese guy has some serious and determined stare, the other two look like absolute pussies compared to him

literally were the first to space and the only reason you mutts landed on them moon

Attached: 1560545582559.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

You can't honestly be this retarded...
This has nothing to do with vacation or general travel based on preference. They come because of the better quality of life, which is a result of several factors such as a good economy, security, little corruption, etc... These factors don't magically exist in the west, they were developed by the founders and natives of these nations. These factors don't usually exist in non-white nations either because they're generally incapable. Several obvious exceptions exist but they're also based on history. For instance China had a long standing civilization and their downturn in the prior couple centuries is negligible when compared to their history of civilization. Other places are and will always remain shitholes because that's all what the native population is capable of.

Now with the argument at hand, them coming to white nations acknowledges white civilization over theirs. It's clear cut as that, why else would you abandon your home and go elsewhere, an obviously better place. You can't move to a civilization built by a particular group and then bash them for being "inferior" that's just complete illogical. If anything the immigrants are by default inferior for failing to build up their own similar civilization.

The people the immigrate however are still themselves, they're only capable of the civilization from which they originate from. They might thrive in white built conditions but if they become the majority the nation will devolve to resemble their original nation. I'm not sure why i would even go in detail about this matter with you, you're obviously incapable of critical thought and have a inferiority complex to Europeans which is why you lash out at them despite you living in their civilization.

Never trust a slav.

But he's yellower and scary.

But in serbo croatian it's spelled like that too. Bit weird to use it in the title of a Slavic thread.

Anti-slavic I meant

>little corruption
Just because you worship your oligarchs, celebrities, politicians, and athletes more than you idolize your parents, it doesn't mean you're less corrupt lol

I am not going to bother teaching you history and why it's a lot harder for a thousand different tribes to live amongst each other in the old world than it is for 1 ethnic group to colonize an island. Oh, except you retards still had civil wars and literally forsake your anglo roots like the mutt bastards you are. lmao

You also seem to forget that Romans/Southern Europeans/native Anatolians had built castles and laws and civilizations a thousand years before your kind did. Your ancestors were too busy assfucking dear in the forest while the "shitskins" built the world you know today.

>You can't move to a civilization built by a particular group and then bash them for being "inferior"

US infrastructure was built by slaves and immigrant workers. Americans rebelled against daddy England and wrote shit on paper while stronger men built everything they have have.

>white built conditions

lmao you're a clown. See my previous point about southern europeans and shitskins building the world you know a thousand years before your ancestors did.

Do I really have to go USSR on your ass?

Attached: Gagarin-1-648x487.jpg (648x487, 69K)

Stop replying to this kikery! Fuck, people!

>I am not going to bother teaching you history and why it's a lot harder for a thousand different tribes to live amongst each other
kek hmm so diversity DOES cause issues?

>US infrastructure was built by slaves and immigrant workers
HAHAHAH ok now you're just trolling, yes i'm sure the cotton pickers built the skyscrapers. Also the Chinese were mainly used for railroad building, they didn't design it they just laid planks down and hammer them to metal. Those that coordinated the effort were of course European.

>See my previous point about southern Europeans and shitskins building the world
Well aren't you a little divide and conquer faggot, Italians, Southern Europeans, and native Anatolian aka Greek diaspora ARE European. You've failed to make even one valid argument, you're posts just boil down to strawmaning and cope. God if i was a little angry shitskin like you i would probably have offed myself a long time ago so props for holding on this long.

This is Valentina Tereshkova

Your map is completely wrong and makes no sense.

Attached: 1560548429278.jpg (1048x675, 102K)

High quality shitpost

Are you fucking illiterate? Did you not specifically see me mention anglos and southern europeans for a reason, to show that they're distinct? My whole fucking point is that southern Europeans/Mediterraneans/Anatolians are superior to the western european inbreds. lmao

>and native Anatolian aka Greek diaspora ARE European

Greek, Phyrigian, Kurdish, Armenian, Hittite, etc. but okay. Pick up a history book or look at some maps once in a while if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

It must suck being an permavirgin and have an IQ score you can count on your hands. Well, maybe you can't.