Nigger kills whitey who saaved his life

>be white firefighter trying to do good in the (((melting pot)))

>save the life of some overdosed nigger on a bus

>he wakes up and says "i dindu nuffin"

>get shot

fucking niggers, I didnt see this all over the newspapers i wonder why?

youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI

Go to minute 26 for the shooting

Bodycamera footage released by Appleton police in Wisconsin show the moments leading up to a fatal shooting of a firefighter in May. The shooting also left a firefighter dead, a police officer injured, and an innocent bystander with gunshot wounds. According to investigators, Houston opened fire on first responders after they came to his aid when he was found unresponsive on a Lamers transit bus. Body cam footage from Sergeant Christopher Biese, on the bus, shows paramedics tending to Houston who was being treated for an opioid overdose by giving him two shots of Narcan. Houston was then able to walk himself off of the bus where police officers and paramedics tried to talk him into seeking additional medical help but he continued to refuse.

It was just moments later, also caught on body cam, that Houston grabbed what has now been identified as a 380 semi-automatic weapon and fired two shots. Sgt. Biese and Officer Paul Christensen are the two who fired shots back at Houston. With Houston wounded and the shooting over, officers were able to take him into custody, where he later died at a local hospital. One of Houston's shots struck Officer Christensen and firefighter Mitch Llundgaard, who died from his injuries. Authorities believe Brittany Schowalter, who was used by Houston as a human shield was struck by the officer's gunfire.

abc7chicago.com/bodycam-footage-released-of-wisconsin-shooting-that-left-firefighter-suspect-dead/5346759/

Attached: nigger.jpg (813x1600, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/the-latest-man-in-wisconsin-shooting-faced-drug-charges
youtube.com/watch?v=xshccxJHp2I
youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

30:36 so the meme is actually true,all amerimutt women are fat pigs

Traitors to benefactors are the lowest circle of hell before Satan himself in Dante's Divine Comedy.

Niggers were a mistake

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

lol

Attached: 1558031167914.png (894x773, 48K)

Based and nigpilled

>be nigger
>make a huge mess everywhere you are

Narcan is for white people only. If a nigger is OD’ing, inject him with air and wait for him to die.

Niggers a packer fan, Go Pack Go!

Rodger’s Big Black Bull

Derek Vinyard's origin story

Why is there a nog as far north as Appleton. Whites literally have no escape from these people.

Not surprising. With the rise of Narcan, I hear there’s also a rise of ungrateful druggies who get real fucking mad when they’re brought back from an OD with Narcan since it completely takes the effects of the drug away.

Seriously, drug culture needs to fucking be stigmatized again.

at least the nigger died

Fucking a why do they always do this shit. Fuck this gay earth. This planet is hell
Get me off this hell ride. I want to go to paradise where I am safe. Fuuuuuuuck

If the nigger was left to die a man would be alive and a mess would have been avoided.

Wh*te gestapo fuckboys btfo

Fox news, the supposed right wing news station, didn't show the killers race
foxnews.com/us/the-latest-man-in-wisconsin-shooting-faced-drug-charges
Fox and CNN are one and the same. Fucking kikes.

but then you want to save the dindu fetuses because baby jebus gets mad at america
we need to let them abort themselves

no cop died, it was a firefighter, you worthless retarded nigger

>Be lowlife
>Almost die ODing
>Wake up, get a second chance in life
>Decide to kill people that save lifes and who are probably infinite times more worth than yourself
All in all I'd say that helping scumbags is a bad idea. That was a terribe terrible trade.

Damn, now that you say it...

Another black man murdered in cold blood by evil racist cops

R.I.P Houston, he had the right to carry guns like all americans, but he was black so it was illegal and he would get into more legal problems, he said f**k it and decided to go out like a hero

This system cripples the black americans, they are forced to go to court go to jail, cant pay bills, go to court, get fined more, then jailed, its a VICIOUS CIRCLE, why you think he was overdoseng on drugs???

People dont just decide to die, but these racist ass cops and institutional racism never allows a black man to catch a break

How many brothers fell victim to the streets???

Attached: Cicatrices_de_flagellation_sur_un_esclave.jpg (1558x2581, 680K)

>Christensen
>Llundgaard
>Biese
>schowalter
Germanics BTFO by based black man

Good. Firefighters are scum humans and deserve death. Fuck all of them. They let my grandmother burn to death in her house because she was vocally against the mayor of our town, who had the support of our services. Took 30 minutes to show up, and weren’t even suited up when they arrived.

i wouldnt risk it to revive them they chose to take the drug so they can deal with the consequence

lol, you're funny, guy

someone add this to Jow Forumspublicfreakout

By the way, why do they have Germanic surnames? Two of them are Scandinavian. This must be in Minnesota or something like that, right?

Their Germanic granddaddys fought to kill evil nazis and secure this diverse culture.

Attached: 1558186458358.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

He relaxed

Nah if a white person is ODing you let them die as well.
Fuck junkies.
Sincerely, another white.

Lol get fucked

>flag
>white
Nope

your grandmother was an annoying skank bitch and so are you

Upper Midwest was settled by Scandinavians and Germans

Found the niggers

Holy shit, that's exactly what happened to Derek's father.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo

This is why it needs to be legal to just kill them when you feel suspicious.

Wisconsin. Right next door to Minnesota.

>trying to save a wounded nig
Something something cornered animal

>shitting on firefighters while calling others niggers

:^)

Good I despise white women I hope all of them get killed no mercy to none of them.

Well you're right about the animal part

American cops need guns with melanin detectors that auto fire whenever the readings go too high, could have saved a life there.

Tupac is a niggerfaggot, and so are you,
youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8

Yeah, thought so. It's funny seeing those classic Scandinavian names in the US.

I have a feeling the deceased firefighters 3 sons will end up hating niggers for life now.

Attached: lundgaard_family.jpg (1600x1200, 355K)

How is supporting corrupt firefighters not nigger activity?

I thought "being born a dindu" would be

>Wisconsin
There's your answer

Was the Cop too trusting? He obviously suspected something, but he just let the nig keep nigging.

>giving some online shitposter the benefit of the doubt instead of people who actually put their lives on the line in the real world

you kids try so hard to be stupid

Serious question: Why are firefighters so white and male? How can we overcome the unbearable male whiteness of saving people from dangerous burning vehicles and structures?

Attached: striking-firefighters.jpg (1469x1274, 410K)

>civil services are never corrupt
Firefighters art privatized. They literally won’t put out fires if you’re not paying them in some way.

The crassus way

what a great day, two stupid fucks who signed up for a paycheck were killed because they didnt realize what they were doing is because a bunch of liberals got together in the 60s and forced us to live amongst niggers and diversity.
every police officer that dies deserves it and more for being that fucking stupid to work for a agency that enforces diversity at gunpoint.
play stupid games
win stupid nigger prizes
two faggots died today
good riddance

Attached: 1531454342035.png (506x632, 459K)

Your nanna sounds like a cunt

>(((melting pot)))
Very accurate OP, we can thanks Israel Zangwill for this.
>The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian Jewish immigrant family, the Quixanos. David Quixano has survived a pogrom, which killed his mother and sister, and he wishes to forget this horrible event. He composes an "American Symphony" and wants to look forward to a society free of ethnic divisions and hatred, rather than backward at his traumatic past.

Attached: Zangwill.jpg (320x400, 25K)

>you
>should kill yourself
Yep.

This is literally the plot of American History X

Makes me very sad as a father.

Why are you supporting corrupt government?

wow

it's almost like...

it's almost like...people want to be PAID to do JOBS in a capitalist society

holy shit, what a revelation

thanks for that dose of enlightenment, professor

>Aw fuck it
Okay, I laughed

Attached: 1493499206534.png (325x293, 132K)

society needs braphogs to function

In other news..

> officers were able to take him into custody, where he later died at a local hospital.

oh no such a shaaaaame

N igger knew he was about to go to jail for felony posession of a concealed firearm that belonged to his wife and ODing on illegal prescription pain meds not his, so before he opens fires he says
>You know what,
>Fuck
>It
BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM

Boss. RIP Whitey for dying for a nigger tho

He clearly dindu nuffin da polees juss be rayciss

Hope a nigger shoots you and you bleed out because you didn’t want to pay the paramedics for the ride to the hospital

reddit bug mods would lock the comments
>ya'll can't behave

Reminder that private services are literally the most Jewish thing on earth. Firefighters from private companies have been known to start fires of those not employing them as a way to force others to buy their service. Private hospitals will literally avoid sending out ambulances to people who aren’t current patients.

?????

read about black firefighters on american renaissance or as a part of face to face with race, a good read.

It’s the mafia “protection” scheme. Create the reason for which they need to employ you.

i hope you kill yourself since you'll never understand how a civilization works and will work. you commie nigger waste of breathe and resources.

he deserved it for saving that niggers life tbqh

around blacks, never relax
I thought everyone new this

she deserved it.

Firefighters commit gebocide on poor innocent fires

Yeah, but there's no hell and if you kill them they just go to nothing.

It's why torture is great. God ain't going to do it as there is none.

Attached: pence.jpg (635x330, 16K)

Edgy

Shooting dope isn't even close to mainstream/normalized. Heroin junkies just get a lot of sympathy from liberals.

based

All social services workers should be shot. Firefighters, cops, paramedics, all of them. Useless welfare leeches who cry when they aren’t the center or attention. They constantly complain “oh look st how dangerous my job is please pay me more!”
Fuck off, get a different job then. Theyre the wage cucks that demand $15 and hour, except grown ass adults. Should hav me gotten an education

> With Houston wounded and the shooting over, officers were able to take him into custody, where he later died at a local hospital. One of Houston's shots struck Officer Christensen and firefighter Mitch Llundgaard, who died from his injuries. Authorities believe Brittany Schowalter, who was used by Houston as a human shield was struck by the officer's gunfire.

really fucking clown-world

>Merigan hidsty eggs

Attached: 1552249917296.png (500x337, 102K)

this is probably the most idiotic post i have seen on /b/ in awhile. great job.

Prove me wrong. All they do is whine about their job while proceeding to do nothing different. Waaah I chose to go straight into the academy instead of an education, why am I paid like shit?

But what about all the delicious food black people make?

videos including death aren't allowed

>OD and almost die
>narcan by EMTs saves life
>"you have to go to the hospital"
>"I don't want to go to the hospital"
>"you have to go to the hospital"
>"I don't want to go..." BLAMBLAM
>porkers return fire
>"you're going to the hospital now"
>goes to the hospital
>dies
Honk. Honk.

Attached: 1555037271012.png (657x450, 43K)

^look at this whining faggot

This is how American History X started. Great movie until they fagged it all up.

I'd stomp niggers too if that happened to my dad.

Attached: American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg (600x318, 26K)

Commie garbage that needs to be abolished. If you can’t protect your property, you don’t deserve to have it

Fucking hell that poor family. I hope all those kids grow up to kill niggers and get away with it.

Welp, another needless death to diversity.

Thats one more name i'm putting on my rifle.

Attached: 1553116651371.jpg (599x717, 84K)

This is very true. 80% of our women are fat. It's a sad state.

Basement dwelling anti-fa supporting french fry chef detected

>I have a feeling the deceased firefighters 3 sons will end up hating niggers for life now.

We can at least hope that they're massively redpilled and will raise fine sons who stay away from the groids.