How did the "Turks are Greeks" meme start?

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

How did the "Turks are Greeks" meme start?

Attached: yukle.png (466 KB, 1600x800)

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

There's no difference. Now they're both niggers from pseudo 3rd world countries with nothing to live for.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

same for us tbqh

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

There were a lot of Greeks in what is now west Turkey.
They magically disappeared.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Average 10% Asian admixture
If your nonsensical theory was true, the vast majority of Turks would look asian

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Turkey was full of Greeks you israeli.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

18.73% is fucking gross

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

your picture supports that point though, dipshit

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

swarthy brown people arent really what comes to mind when you picture central asians, so what else are they supposed to be?

Angel Price
Angel Price

Most people don't know how Greeks or Turks look like.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Most of those are less than 10%, and all but a few are less than 15%. That's pretty darn Greek.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

As a Caucasoid I can tell you Balkan people and Turks look extremely Asian

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

You do know that Asia doesn't begin in China, right? The Turks and several other big ethnic groups come from the steppes of central asia.
What later became the ottoman empire was pretty much byzantium before, which was greek/makedon. The ethnic makeup changed after the Islamic expansion of Arabs, but the Greeks were not genocided, the were assimilated. The middle east is mutt central.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Ancient Greek settlements in ancient Persian empire, containing modern day Turkey.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

lmao Italian/Greek first generation immigrants do better than white trash inbreds that have been in their own majority white country for 10 generations but most have absolutely fucking nothing to show for it.

It's hilarious how often whites get out-done by "subhumans". What the fuck does that make anglo Americans?

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Listen leaf. I'm tired of your shit. You are a failed human being of a failed state. Take your meme flag and shove it up your fucking ass. You shouldn't be speaking unless someone here addresses your kind directly. Understand what I'm getting at? Take your leaf bigger ass elsewhere and spare the rest of us from having to deal with your bullshit.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

You are a failed human being of a failed state
You realize that Canada has an objectively higher quality of life than the United Shits of Americastan?

Your country is a shithole and you dipshits voted in a sub-average IQ reality TV oligarch for a president LOL

PS I just started posting, so you might be confusing me with another canuck, you inbred.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Stop immediately and lurk moar flaggot.

Attached: 1560426904022.jpg (21 KB, 468x314)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

kurdish people are the indigenous people of eastern anatolia along with armenians. the greek are indigenous people of western anatolia. the turks came from central asia and are gooks therefore they should GTFO

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Trudeau is a cuck, but at least he's not a colossal fuck up of an embarrassment like Trump is. The international community laughs at your country for Trump, but only redneck incels and disappointed Canadians shit on Trudeau.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

I thought the meme was the other way around, with modern day Greeks actually just all being Turks.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Oh sweetie

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

You have that backwards. Greeks are T*rk rape babies. All meds and ballanites are T*rk rape babies

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Kurds and Armenians aren't even really Kurd or Armenian anymore. They are a mish-mash of a thousand different bronze age tribes after the collapse of all those regional powers during that time, and survivors migrated towards other countries (whether it was Greek states, Kurdish lands, the Levant, Armenia, pre-Persia or whatever) that still had their walls up and cities built. This is why you see some pasty skinned/western looking people (maintained some Indo European blood) from that region as well as a lot of eastern/brown looking people.

Learn a lot from that game Imperator: Rome and reading up on the history of that region. PHRYGIA for life

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

this

Attached: Kim-Jong-un-C.jpg (41 KB, 530x630)

Camden King
Camden King

here is no such a thing as "Greek". Ancient Anatolians were completely assimilated and started to speak Hellenic. These Ancient Anatolians mixed with Slavs, Turks, Albanians, Arabs, Africans(Ethiopians too), Romans, Persians, Georgians, Armenians, Laz people and many others. This mixture never had the "Greek" identity. After the Europeans imperialistic attempts to divide Ottoman Empire, this meaningless mixture who were talking(or not talking) Greek languages started to identify themselves as Greeks after 1821. This is what "Greek" really is.
Turkmenistan Turkmens have Mediterranean, Caucasian, Middle East, Hunter Gatherer, South Central Asian dna too. So we must call them Greek, Italian, Kurd, Armenian, Irish, Dutch, Spanish too

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

from culture and folklore maybe?

I mean, I'm Georgian and I don't mean to shit on Greeks at all (in fact, I have the greatest respect towards that trademark), but Greek culture seems more Turkish influenced phenotypically, musically and architecturally than Georgian, even though we are literally in Asia and Greeks are in Europe

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

What about the Greek city states (Sparta, Athens, Thebes, etc.)? They've been around forever and they all identified as "Greeks" even though "Greece" wasn't formed yet.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

it doesnt matter if they mixed or not. what matters is they have the right to speak their own language and practice their own culture and not be forced to ethnically identify as central asian people

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

10 percent can't do much look at Finnland

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

You smell and act like Turkroaches

/thread

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Turkey is 60% Greek, 25% arab,10% mongol and 5% paki

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I agree. If these people are proud to carry on their nation's culture, then by all means they are 100% part of that culture. I mean, everyone is mixed anyway.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit