How did the "Turks are Greeks" meme start?

How did the "Turks are Greeks" meme start?

Attached: yukle.png (1600x800, 466K)

There's no difference. Now they're both niggers from pseudo 3rd world countries with nothing to live for.

same for us tbqh

There were a lot of Greeks in what is now west Turkey.
They magically disappeared.

>Average 10% Asian admixture
If your nonsensical theory was true, the vast majority of Turks would look asian

Turkey was full of Greeks you israeli.

18.73% is fucking gross

your picture supports that point though, dipshit

swarthy brown people arent really what comes to mind when you picture central asians, so what else are they supposed to be?

Most people don't know how Greeks or Turks look like.

Most of those are less than 10%, and all but a few are less than 15%. That's pretty darn Greek.

As a Caucasoid I can tell you Balkan people and Turks look extremely Asian

You do know that Asia doesn't begin in China, right? The Turks and several other big ethnic groups come from the steppes of central asia.
What later became the ottoman empire was pretty much byzantium before, which was greek/makedon. The ethnic makeup changed after the Islamic expansion of Arabs, but the Greeks were not genocided, the were assimilated. The middle east is mutt central.

Ancient Greek settlements in ancient Persian empire, containing modern day Turkey.

lmao Italian/Greek first generation immigrants do better than white trash inbreds that have been in their own majority white country for 10 generations but most have absolutely fucking nothing to show for it.

It's hilarious how often whites get out-done by "subhumans". What the fuck does that make anglo Americans?

Listen leaf. I'm tired of your shit. You are a failed human being of a failed state. Take your meme flag and shove it up your fucking ass. You shouldn't be speaking unless someone here addresses your kind directly. Understand what I'm getting at? Take your leaf bigger ass elsewhere and spare the rest of us from having to deal with your bullshit.

>You are a failed human being of a failed state
You realize that Canada has an objectively higher quality of life than the United Shits of Americastan?

Your country is a shithole and you dipshits voted in a sub-average IQ reality TV oligarch for a president LOL

PS I just started posting, so you might be confusing me with another canuck, you inbred.

Stop immediately and lurk moar flaggot.

Attached: 1560426904022.jpg (468x314, 21K)

kurdish people are the indigenous people of eastern anatolia along with armenians. the greek are indigenous people of western anatolia. the turks came from central asia and are gooks therefore they should GTFO

Trudeau is a cuck, but at least he's not a colossal fuck up of an embarrassment like Trump is. The international community laughs at your country for Trump, but only redneck incels and disappointed Canadians shit on Trudeau.

I thought the meme was the other way around, with modern day Greeks actually just all being Turks.

Oh sweetie

You have that backwards. Greeks are T*rk rape babies. All meds and ballanites are T*rk rape babies

Kurds and Armenians aren't even really Kurd or Armenian anymore. They are a mish-mash of a thousand different bronze age tribes after the collapse of all those regional powers during that time, and survivors migrated towards other countries (whether it was Greek states, Kurdish lands, the Levant, Armenia, pre-Persia or whatever) that still had their walls up and cities built. This is why you see some pasty skinned/western looking people (maintained some Indo European blood) from that region as well as a lot of eastern/brown looking people.

Learn a lot from that game Imperator: Rome and reading up on the history of that region. PHRYGIA for life

this

Attached: Kim-Jong-un-C.jpg (530x630, 41K)

here is no such a thing as "Greek". Ancient Anatolians were completely assimilated and started to speak Hellenic. These Ancient Anatolians mixed with Slavs, Turks, Albanians, Arabs, Africans(Ethiopians too), Romans, Persians, Georgians, Armenians, Laz people and many others. This mixture never had the "Greek" identity. After the Europeans imperialistic attempts to divide Ottoman Empire, this meaningless mixture who were talking(or not talking) Greek languages started to identify themselves as Greeks after 1821. This is what "Greek" really is.
Turkmenistan Turkmens have Mediterranean, Caucasian, Middle East, Hunter Gatherer, South Central Asian dna too. So we must call them Greek, Italian, Kurd, Armenian, Irish, Dutch, Spanish too

from culture and folklore maybe?

I mean, I'm Georgian and I don't mean to shit on Greeks at all (in fact, I have the greatest respect towards that trademark), but Greek culture seems more Turkish influenced phenotypically, musically and architecturally than Georgian, even though we are literally in Asia and Greeks are in Europe

What about the Greek city states (Sparta, Athens, Thebes, etc.)? They've been around forever and they all identified as "Greeks" even though "Greece" wasn't formed yet.

it doesnt matter if they mixed or not. what matters is they have the right to speak their own language and practice their own culture and not be forced to ethnically identify as central asian people

10 percent can't do much look at Finnland

You smell and act like Turkroaches

/thread

Turkey is 60% Greek, 25% arab,10% mongol and 5% paki

I agree. If these people are proud to carry on their nation's culture, then by all means they are 100% part of that culture. I mean, everyone is mixed anyway.