Is there anyone here who's unironically capitalist/libertarian/classical liberal?

Is there anyone here who's unironically capitalist/libertarian/classical liberal?
If so, how do you answer to a leftist when he says that the division of labour is alienating and that international trade increases economic inequality?

Attached: 220px-Margaret_Thatcher_cropped2.png (220x288, 126K)

No disagreement so far OP, but I'd not seek to empower the identified "left" as the response to those issues

Free trade is shit and Ricardo was wrong. Done!

I wish the government would fuck off in many instances, like if I want to build a house somewhere in the country don't force me to have a bunch of permits,if my house is retarded and collapses on me and I die then so be it

Huh? If you agree with that statements why do you have trouble with that?
W-what do you mean? That's not what I asked
Ok but if you don't let the government regulate the markets for example, foreigners will steal your job and you might become less rich in comparison with other people

Liberals are cancer, they think that their shitty economical policies are the most rationnal way of producing wealth inside a country but they are just ignorant to the fact that removing regularization of the free market is the best way of actually destroying the social state wich ends up costing much more to everyone while being highly inefficient in the long run.

You fucking american liberals are the reason human civilisation is going to be slowly steamed in its own trash so post your propaganda elswhere.

Attached: KLXNPb5.jpg (2048x1707, 476K)

Then why do people criticize social-democracy?

>you might become less rich in comparison with other people
Then you’ll end up with a bunch of giant states that all compete with eachother, similar to China and USSR. This is the antithesis to what Marx was proposing

But China and the URSS were communist. Inequality only exists in capitalism

All those countries can have welfare programs in place because of the free market

Low effort bait

>Inequality only exists in capitalism
Pic very related
Two main groups criticize it
(1) Libertarians criticize it because it's apparently communism
(2) Communists criticize it because it's "capitalist apologia"

Attached: cohdmdi7r2u11.png (754x396, 245K)

Why does anyone need "the left?" When have those silly billies ever been anything but pampered agents of doom for peasants, poor people and whoever else required being spent for their project's interests? The left is nearly indistinguishable from the rest of exercised power. It is owed no special conceit or station let alone legitimacy. It's as tied to entropy and human frailty as any other endeavor. The leftist cares chiefly about himself as it is the ideology of Judases and wastes. There can be no trust in a woke land of struggle sessions and AstroTurf disguising uninhibited plutocratic projects of grand destruction.

Whenever someone tells me they're unironically pro-capitalism, I instantly lose all respect for them

I don’t disagree with you that capitalism isn’t good but what do you propose instead? Planned economy? Are we talking strictly economically (production) speaking or ideologically/aestheticslly speaking?

A system that isn't based on a rat race for status. Whatever the system we develop, we really need to evolve beyond the need for recognition through material goods.

This isn't just a moral issue, with our dwindling resources, it's a practical necessity. Anyone who fails to see this does not deserve my respect

In other words you don't have an alternative

Your snarky little chart becomes useless in the light of two big U.S problems - population and consumerist lifestyle.
Every American peasant will be running to the doctor at any small grievance they have because of muh free health.

Not at the moment, but saying I don't have an alternative implies in a one-size-fits-all paradigm that will solve everything. I believe in small change over time that will produce a system that has moved beyond the material as a signifier for status.

Look into Distributism

Why do we need >to evolve beyond the need for recognition through material goods? Sincere question

As of now, it's a threat to our survival. It's also highly immoral to tie material success to moral success, and even moreso the inverse.

Of course american peoples would act like uneducated savages as soon as they would be confronted to the basics constituents of a normal society but what if this behavior was started by living in a society ruled by unforgivable institutions in the first place ?
Does that mean american people are doomed to live in total precariousness for the rest of their lives because of it ?

This is a very harsh and expeditious judgment about your own people, a very "american" jugement I would say.

division of labour is literally what makes civilisation possible, objecting to it is foolish.

How is it a threat to our survival? Why should it matter if humanity, by its own free will (lol), burns itself to the ground?

Nobody is forcing you or me to tie material success to moral success. If some people want to do that, what business is it of mine?

Wait, that's actually a surprisingly good question

Whenever I see pro-capitalist people, they're either totally braindead people who don't count because they don't think about anything (even if they think they do), or they're indoctrinated retard finance bros who think they're libertarians or whatever, or maybe they're retarded Shapiro neocon "Reagan was a Golden Age!" guys, OR they're accelerationists who essentially agree that capitalism is one giant humanity-consuming algorithm but simply think it's a good thing.

But that's pretty much it. There are no real interesting capitalists. All the ideologies I just listed are either shallow, basic bitch normie shit, or they're accelerationists which might as well be upside-down Marxists LARPing as cyborgs so they don't even count. Is there a single "living" core of capitalist or neo-capitalist ideology, or even any interesting schools in it at all? Is there anyone who is sincerely capitalist who isn't a fucking short bus libertarian or econ major neocon?

The left and the right both produce real weltanschauungen and interesting quacks, at least. Does capitalism not even have good quacks?

some of the nrx guys are pro-capitalism, Moldbug definitely is. I imagine you think they're retards though

Unironically the Mises institute. I recommend reading atleast one book by a famous ancap. I personally like the writing style of Hoppe but Mises is good aswell, hell even Rothbard is a decent read

>Is there anyone here who's unironically capitalist/libertarian/classical liberal?
Yes.

>If so, how do you answer to a leftist when he says that the division of labour is alienating and that international trade increases economic inequality?
Division of labor gave you an opportunity to type that shit (in case it's online).
International trade gives poor countries opportunity to thrive. Saying this as a Ukrainian.

>Is there a single "living" core of capitalist or neo-capitalist ideology, or even any interesting schools in it at all?
The reality doesn't need any kind of "ideology". Capitalism is not perfect but there's nothing better so far.

>but what if this behavior was started by living in a society ruled by unforgivable institutions in the first place?
Good point, but sadly it is never going to happen in America without a major societal catalyst like war.
>This is a very harsh and expeditious judgment about your own people
I'm not American, friend. Just here for university. These are my mere observations of this country.