Will we ever be able to stop the SJWs from destroying everything they touch,...

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Will we ever be able to stop the SJWs from destroying everything they touch, Jow Forums?

Attached: trannies-ruin-everything-again.png (1.08 MB, 952x853)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1JjfztBnaTHWEx3ZE1HYXZQSHM/edit

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

SJW's are already mad about the game for other reasons.

Also part of a cyberpunk setting is for previous norms to be so contorted that they're barely recognizable. It makes sense to have this.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Sale lost

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1560469419410.jpg (268 KB, 944x1179)

Evan White
Evan White

Who fucking cares about cyberpunk in videogame when we already live in it IRL?

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

You don't have to play it if you don't like it, snowflake.

Or would you prefer the creators to bend over their backs to suit whatever political agenda you want pushed?

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

ofc dumb Jow Forumsfags would get triggered by some shit that doesn't affect them

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

How is having dickgirls in games bad?

Just makes it even better.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Will you ever grow up and stop playing videogames and consuming products that fuel the monster? Probably not, and everyone of you deserve the hell you live in.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Guys, jump over to BANNERLORD: the only game made by gamers for gamers and funded by Sultan Erdogan!

Attached: mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-campaign-580x326[1].jpg (51 KB, 580x326)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

why are trannies obsessed with this meme

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

This is what happens in shareholder and global capitalism. If you want to please foreigners you have to meet demands.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

I hope its good. I want to play mocho mama tranny savage.

Attached: macho.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

The problem with pleasing SJW is that their demands change every 2 weeks. I.e. by adding trannies they already triggered feminists.

Brandon King
Brandon King

Attached: honk-banned.png (188 KB, 680x680)

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

But it makes sense though, the whole point of the game is that changing body parts is really easy and people become addicted to it

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

In the future of degeneracy, gene-editing, and techno-hedonism, this is to be expected. It's part of the setting.

It's actually funny listening to/reading about interviews with the developers discussing the character creator - because it exposes how batshit insane the journalists are. A developer will say something like "yeah we have a gender slider so you can be any level of masculine/feminine/androgynous in this cyberpunk world" and the SJW hack journalist will say "ok but that's reinforcing the gender binary, also this is transphobic" and you can sense the developers cringing internally that they've tried to accommodate the setting and the rampant faggotry but that isn't enough for the ideologues.

They added an in-game advertisement of some soft-drink promoted by a futa with a huge dick. Awesome, both progressive and cyberpunk? No, that's objectifying trans women, and promoting violence.

The game should hopefully be good, the gender-fluidity and erosion of morals exploited by corporate greed is part of the setting, and SJW cuts will be pissed off because it's a video game.

Attached: No!,-1954.jpg (178 KB, 766x1113)

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

In a world where you can literally buy a whole body and just swap your brain around, it isn’t so weird to have actual trans running around.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

trannies want to be women
don't roll women
roll mentally ill faggot dressed as a woman instead
I honestly hope whatever tranny model they have is just a guy with a 5 o'clock shadow and tits wearing a wig and everyone in the game misgenders him. Let's make it realistic so they have nothing to complain about.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Can I shoot it?

Charles Price
Charles Price

Don’t forget most of them won’t buy the product anyways.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Bannerlord is the actual Chad game
Games are so fucking cringe and gay nowadays

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Fits entirely within the theme, they also have a tranny model in an in game poster. The whole world of Cyberpunk is about corporations controlling all of society, and we can already see how they're pushing the globo-homo agenda in order to turn society into nothing but mass consumers like fags are.

It's not about portraying what we want society to be, but about showing the end result of the road we're on, so of course there will be trannies and degenerates everywhere

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Queers and mentally ill freaks are a dystopian shithole future is fine. How can u fucks not understand why anons bitch about niggers in games?

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Also they need to add modifiers for gender dis-morphia and mental illness that gives the tranny +50% to commit suicide chance and debilitating debuffs that stop it from being able to rest or engage in conversation options if it's misgendered.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

I'll be streaming this on Twitch as a 5'2" buck naked dude with a 10" warhammer and 42DD rack.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

bend over their backs to suit whatever political agenda you want pushed?
Weren't you liberals screaming like hell about there being a white guy on the cover of the game recently? Lmfao.
The left's hypocrisy is all they have.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Fuck Iran we need to invade turkey and force them to finish bannerlord 2

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Because it's actually dystopian shithole present and people who play video games tend to do it to avoid it with escapism

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Is that ever going to come out?

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

It's fitting for the setting, and sjws are screeching cause you play a Chad and now down Haitian niggers.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

This. If the corporations and globohomo faggots win, this is the world we will get and 99% of humanity will be unaugmeted plebes with corpos able to kill them and enslave them at their leisure.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

mfw Bannerlord finally releases in 2090

Attached: 1.jpg (32 KB, 487x273)

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

ITS A FICTIONAL GAME IT DOESNT HAVE TO CONFORM TO YOUR IDEALS

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

But it's supposed to conform to yours? You're one hypocritical faggot. No wonder you can't even decide if you're a man or woman.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

I hope they gather telemetry data on that and I bet 99,9% of characters will either be Chad Cybercock or Hottie McBigtits, i.e. gender slider all the way to either side.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Beta is fully confirmed for later this year.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

its hard to believe it was announced in 2012. before Sandy Hook! that was like 100 years ago

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

If u don’t want to embrace the black pill cyberpunk isn’t for u.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

The only acceptable video game is Football Manager. Anything else is low test gay shit

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

What’s the likelihood this just mean you can have the gender set to male, female, and whatever the fuck else regardless of what the character looks like and obviously is.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Makes sense if its tastefully done. I mean this game is all about the obsession with body modifications and taking it to excess.

I trust CDPR to make a good game, they publish their own games so they aren't beholden to big SJW publishers like EA.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Don’t forget the heightened chance to have a crippling drug addiction, that stems from the guilt over the deep disappointment they have caused in their parents. What kinda debuff you thinking should accompany that?

Colton Young
Colton Young

It's the future

Of course it'll be a Globohomo-Gayplex.

It's a mockery of what's to come

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

dystopian cyberpunk society is filled with degenerates
In this case it’s actually believable.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Ummm. It's a video game about body modification... of course chicks with dicks will be a thing.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

responding to a meme flag
Waste of digits you dumb faggot

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

No they ruined movies and games, even books nowadays are just liberal propaganda. Japan is the last bastion of gaming.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

game set to be in a futuristic dystopia
is rampant with POC and trannies
most of the enemy are POC
dystopia
I think this game is ironically based

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

The entire point of being a faggot is being distasteful, otherwise normies would have accepted it and human garbage which is LGBTQWERTY would have to invent something else to stir up shit with.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

It's a dystopia. It's fine. It fits the setting. Besides, you get to play as a man and kill trannies and niggers. Nothing wrong there. If CDPR actually bends to the "pressure" and make some radical changes, that's a different story. Would be a shame, but eh.. whatever. It's just a game. A week's worth of entertainment, maybe a little more. Depends if you're a completionist or if you're satisfied after a certain point... I don't expect that I'll put more than 100 hours into it.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

desu the original one had sex implants, I dont think this makes it pozzed

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

You can always look back at the classics and none retarded Indy devs. Many a good night hanging out with the lads can be had that way.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

i hope you can be nice to trannies and pet them on the head

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

CDPR are a based Polish company that came up from nothing and are independent

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

who cares
video games are for children, do something better with yourselves

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

It's not too complicated to have a slider for things like shoulder, hip and jaw width but as I've already said, I don't think it's going to be put in the middle by anyone except progressive youtube letsplayers.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

25% chance to enter 'histrionic rage mode'
this mode increases your damage against all targets by 5%, but reduces your mental stamina by 50% and decreases NPC opinion of you by 90%, if family member opinion drops below 0% while this debuff is active, you will lose them permanently from your contact list.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Integral to progressivism is papering over the obvious double standard between promoting non-white ethnocentrism while forbidding white ethnocentrism, so there's a high demand for memes that portray anything that could be construed as an expression of white ethnocentrism as "overreacting", "over sensitive", etc.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

This is stupid. It's a dystopian future. Gender stuff is part of the dystopia. Embrace it.

Someone post the part from the sourcebook about the fall of america

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

you're literally getting mad at fucking pixels.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

don't worry they'll destroy it themselves.

token victory gets trans mode put into game
to be mocked for eternity by the internet

with the predictable backlash because it isn't going to meet their expectations somehow. they will never be able to make their avatar special enough; that's their whole bit

there are going to be a wave of hissy fits over this you watch. what's it gonna do, use their special pronouns? they're going to have NPCs talking to them just confused about their gender the whole time.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Same thing applies with any oppressor / oppressed pair - male/female, cis/trans, etc.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Kek now I want to play a game that is just 100% Aussie shitposting

William Wilson
William Wilson

Tranny memes are not remotely funny.

Attached: 1550590145069.png (139 KB, 485x767)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

yea but the mentally ill SJW people are retarded. They're always offended by whater

CDPR: look here is a tranny
TRANNIES: no not like that!!!111

Grayson White
Grayson White

weeks worth of entertainment
anywhere near 100 hours

god damn can you faggots get a life and stop doing mental gymnastics to support companies that only become more and more leftist until its impossible to deny thats what they are anymore?

every fucking company has done this and you faggots are always like "b-b-b-but its not that gay" and then they end up going full leftist feminist faggot shit with later games

fuck you all

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

With enough pressure a gamedev will emerge that basically tells sjw's to fuck off. All great things are made to push the envelope of what the current "perceived" audience seems acceptable: Grand Theft Auto games, clockwork orange, 90s grunge rock... All of it started a new genre that followed for decades and will be remembered and respected forever. Think of how South Park was in the 90s, and big it became. All it takes is for one developer to have some balls and an entire community could change. The difference here is that the current community uses guilt as leverage and thinks we should be ashamed for thinking the way we do. Remove that and there's no stopping a cultural revolution from uprising.

The other thing is they have a "perceived" community of sjw gamers, in that their perception is that all gamers are faggots. There is a sizeable percentage of gamers that aren't, if not hate, anything of the sort. This means there is already an audience waiting, and will turbocharge the support for the next edgy developer. The only issue remaining is which developer is willing to take the risk. I think once the setting is realized that there is a real movement to capitalize on, ie the supporting audience actually speaks the fuck up, there will no doubt be a new genre of Chad games to choose from... and the salty screeching will be fucking hilarious.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

I plan to hunt down and kill the trannyborgs in game

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

sport bras are bad
gay

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

U mean jews right?

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

silence boomer

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

What pathetic losers, they literally need a book to teach them how to be funny.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

This. If the corporations and globohomo faggots win, this is the world we will get

No it isnt you fucking dumbass. Holy fucking shit. You fucking infantile fucking retard. You think we'll have hover cars and lasor guns and cool futuristic cities if the kikes win? In american cities which will be full of beaners?

You people are so fucking naive and stupid its fucking sickening

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

The game isn't even coming out for another year and already everyone is attaching their politics to it
Insufferable.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Cyberpunk
Makes sense actually, it's supposed to be a technocratic corporate globohomo dystopia.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

the one fucking game i was actually kinda excited for fucking kikes ruin everything

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

That already happened with Kingdom Come, it was ok.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Are you blind? It's not jews who call for shit likes this, it's mostly goyim.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

This.

Attached: ok.gif (554 KB, 369x207)

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Will we ever be able to stop the SJWs from destroying everything they touch, Jow Forums?
No; that's why they must be prevented from touching things.

Henry White
Henry White

More than likely it will be someone with a total body conversion. It's cyberpunk and they have things like the Mr Studd and Midnight Lady implants along with all kinds of body shaping. When you are a brain in a can your body can be any shape you have the Eurodollars to buy.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Maybe someday. But for now, we can do 2 things:
-Dont buy the game, download it illegaly
-Use mods to remove the pocs from the game

Attached: 1436012038589.jpg (177 KB, 1091x1040)

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

The thing is, the dev that scoops up the business from disgruntled gamers doesn't even have to be that edgy in this day and age. A game with only white characters, two biological sexes to choose from, and no faggotry would be enough.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

I'll mod it as intended if anything changes

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Games journos don't like trannies that are too cute.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

based as fuck there is going to be futanari in this game? HOLY FUCKING SHIT FIRST DAY FUCKING BUY.

YES

Attached: futanari-future.gif (1.63 MB, 500x699)

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

We are not Cyberpunk 2020 yet but we are BladeRunner this year (It happened in 2019)

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

why are the burgers being so emotional itt? calm down dear, you could get a prosphetic cyberdick in 2020

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

don't worry about it if you set your gender as gender fluid you'll just get mocked in-game by all the npcs

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

I lol'd

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

They are mad about the tranny because she looks better than 99% of them
She
Perfect looking ones earned it

Ian King
Ian King

Gender Fluid
Why so they need to keep making up retarded new terms like that? You have "gay," use it.

Attached: helper.jpg (49 KB, 498x573)

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Playing new Cyberpunk
Create accurate Michelle Obama character with BBC
Create accurate Obungo with boipussi
Have cyber Michelle fuck cyber Obungo in the boipussi
Post to fb
Will be fun

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

its the best game in existence its going to have futanari fuckhead stop being a fucking BITCH.

Attached: 1533929779774.png (251 KB, 491x756)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Not creating a gang of trannies "The Warriors" style
pleb

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Don't buy it, if there isn't enough LGBT propaganda inside
Your ideology isn't the ideology of everyone else, damn hypocrites

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Pretty sure gaming is heading for a cliff not like the crash of 83 the companies and gaming itself is too big for that. more a realization by causal players that games have become stale, creatively bankrupt, corporate, propagandist, cash cows that appeal to an amazingly small group of which most don’t even play is just around to corner. The audience the industry is trying to appeal to isnt even there and hype for anything is almost nonexistent just look at the shitshow that was E3. Hell the last major release I gave a good goddamn about was kingdom come deliverance

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

You can become one too, can't wait to play naked and teabag everyone

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

I don’t care

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Anyone who complains about trannies being in this game is retarded. This is actually the one video game where trannies SHOULD be included. CDPR didn't include trannies to pander, they included them because they are CANON in cyberpunk lore. Everyone should have known that there would be trannies when CDPR said that there would be "sexual implants" in the game last year. (pic related)

We all already know that trannies will still complain regardless.

Attached: cyberpunk-futa.png (2.1 MB, 1387x851)

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Why did you reply then?

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

the trannies dont blink an eye if its anime futanari. Then the cyberpunk 2077 was all shocking to them.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

I'm really scared this is going the Stalker 2 route but its GOT to be somewhere late cycle development. If not its just not going to get made folks.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

durrr why are there dystopian themes in this dystopian setting??

Attached: image.jpg (178 KB, 951x972)

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

It fits the setting and futas are welcome, BUT there could be a ton SJW narrative attached to it.

Hard to say whether CDPR are doing their best in bringing about an authentic setting or just listening to our friendly left and their Jew buddies.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

This is actually the one video game where trannies SHOULD be included
This, how would it be cyberpunk and completely fucked up? It is a total degenerate world and would be a loss to not included. I expect some -furry-style nonsense too

Because they wish to look that good

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

did you not see the images released? this shit isnt going to be lgbt garbage tis going to fetishize them if anything. Which they fucking hate. Someone posted an ad of some drink with a dickgirl on it. ic ant confirm futanari but thats what it looks like anyway.
fucking based
trannies are fucking retards. From the past CDPR seems pretty based. The trannies will not like the future because when technology comes its all going to be fetish shit.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

i hope ur cuck island gets destroyed by all the shit skins you have let in better have ur license to suck achmeds dick

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Fuck right off, boomer

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

faggots like u will get the fucking rope

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

You could have had 64 cores and 128 threads but instead you chose that 4 core intel jock
GAMERS RYZEN 3 UP!

Attached: soonitwillallbeclean.jpg (89 KB, 700x700)

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Seethe more homo. This game is accurately depicting the future Jow Forums has been warning about for years.

Attached: image.jpg (1.88 MB, 2048x2048)

Logan Long
Logan Long

It wouldn't be cyberpunk if the world wasn't a hellhole drowning in degeneracy.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

they should add a gang into the game that is made up of people like this. make it as insulting as possible for them

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

sorry m8 im straight and married.

Attached: 1541279166347.png (317 KB, 583x1080)

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

People who hate them the most are the ones the most aroused by it, cope

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

They already have a primarily black gang of violent low-lives called The Animals.

Attached: image.jpg (376 KB, 1080x631)

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

it's bulge is thicker then it's forearm
Starring Keanu Reeves
So where were you when you realized Jow Forums was a bugman board?

Attached: compedpepe.png (121 KB, 600x600)

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

straight
wants futanari in the game
pick one u fucking confused faggot

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

I'm sure (she) looks fantastic user. Don't worry about illogical things like biology and science that dictate what (she) is and isn't.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

sports bras
?

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

It follows the cyberpunk dystopia, moron

William Martin
William Martin

Fatasses wear bras, the same ones that don't shower

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

What does that have to do with gaming?

I thought sports bras were a tranny meme

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Sauce?

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

m8 im straight and fuck my white wife all the time. I just so happen to like futanari. desu when the technology happens ill have my wife get some cybernetic futanari implants.

Attached: 1534613419960.png (625 KB, 1254x1771)

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

dystopia future hellscape
inhabited by niggers, spics, and trannies
Seems pretty based. Tbh they are just being true to the source material. People are horrible degenerates who modify their bodies in this setting.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

That's what we did, and when the game failed you still railed the fans and screeched about how it was their fault for being racist nazis and not buying the game.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

I expect some -furry-style nonsense too
Pic related.

The trannies will not like the future because when technology comes its all going to be fetish shit.
Yes, trannies hate people who find them disgusting, and they hate people who find them sexually arousing, so you cannot win with them.

Attached: 1560542758699.jpg (807 KB, 1824x1491)

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Cutting myself with a razorblade makes me into a cyborg
I thought Japs hated Communism? I think it's over for them.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

did you not see the images released?
post some of them please

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Thst isn't the point of the meme you driveling idiot. SJWs are forcing sports bras onto character models who have traditionally been much more revealing in previous titles, dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (426 KB, 640x800)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

having a gender slider pushes degenerate bullshit if it was as simple as having trannys that u could gun down and murder in the most brutal way possible i wouldn't complain but actively allowing people to choose this faggatory is just more programing by kikes to slowly except it

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

My memory may be wrong but i remember reading something about this back in 2014

Cyberpunk 2020 board game
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1JjfztBnaTHWEx3ZE1HYXZQSHM/edit
Enjoy

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

As long as they keep their specific viewpoints and type of writing out idc. It's a cyberpunk

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

now that is a premonition

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta.jpg (158 KB, 620x375)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

The official Cyberpunk 2020 game manual.

Attached: image.jpg (334 KB, 831x960)

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I thought it was a reference to the FF7 remake Tifa but it might be a MK11 thing who knows

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

siki means 'pee' in polish

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Kill yourself you schizo faggot.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Actually makes sense to have this in a cyberpunk game

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

calm down you fucking Mutt

You have the choice, moron, they make everyone happy this way
What is cyberpunk style?
This is you

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Already happened a few years back when they began pushing that Samus Aran was trans. It got so bad the devs who came from said community had to come out and say that she wasn't. Nobody actually appreciates what they do, they all need to be shot.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

id love to see sunshine's table top RPG characters. they are probably the most insufferable faggots with 8 page back stories and if they ever get hurt in the game, sunshine has a mental breakdown

William Rivera
William Rivera

Open wide, moron.

Attached: image.jpg (2.05 MB, 2560x2560)

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Have you been living under a cave holy shit.
Trannies keep saying that the reason that remake Tifa's boobs are smaller is because she's wearing a sports bra.
If true sports bra are a real crime against humanity desu.

Attached: 1560287382379.jpg (283 KB, 2029x980)

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Tifa DLC
You stupid thirsty s 0 y zombies will buy it
Gaming is dead and everyone who bought a loot crate murdered it.

Nathan White
Nathan White

appealing to faggots to make them happy is pointless and just proves this shit company is just the same as all the others in globo homo

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

this

everything is dead at least cyberpunk 2077 will be pretty enjoyable.

Attached: 1544220184389.jpg (80 KB, 850x640)

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

I don't have to calm down, I just fucked you up.

Attached: image.jpg (1.07 MB, 1920x1080)

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

It's not that bad

Attached: 1560223844006.jpg (281 KB, 833x858)

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

$$$ is what matters you braindead child

You fucked no one but yourself

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

I like how this creature? Let’s go with creature can’t contemplate that there may be other mono ethnic gangs with themes to them like say a white gang called the knights of the iron cross or a band of Slavs called the reds or that you would have mono ethnic gangs in the first place

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Why is it surprising that a cyberpunk game made in the current year would have genderfluid characters?
These people exist now. Due to the snowball of progressivism, there would be more in the future.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

IT IS BAD you just found the one least bad angle.

Attached: 1560221664249.jpg (26 KB, 200x560)

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

We're not, this is something that comes with the artstyle. Cyberpunk is a world where the Jews one, race and sex become fashionable consumerist items while the next line of "discrimination" is between modded and unmodded humans.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Also I swear this thread was already made several hours ago

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Nope, but they don't have to bend over backwards to suit the other sides political agenda either

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

this
oh, that's hot
Why are people upset again?

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

oh yeah pointing out how jews have slowly pushed degeneracy in every form of media makes me a schizo fuck off

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

I explained the image that you failed to understand to you and the rest of the thread, retard. You thought it was a joke about fat women, wow, that's just embarrassing.

Attached: image.jpg (496 KB, 640x800)

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

true cyberpunk dystopia

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

It’s something other then the endless stream of Iranian false flag, we must fight Iran, trumps a zog puppet, trump is based, and literally whos doing dumb shit threads

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Unless I can gun them down
then cucked-pdr is globo homo
yup
game industry is a degenerate hell hole
time to get a life bois

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

I'd pay to send them to Morocco or Haiti. One way

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Pretty sure it had that since the beginning. You're a fucking cyborg with unlimited access to crazy body mods. Shit, you might even be able to have two dicks and three titties if you wanted.
Can't blame CDPR to throwing them a bone to ward off the crazies.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

The creator of Cyberpunk, despite being a nigger, seems pretty redpilled desu.

Attached: 1560416634099.jpg (142 KB, 1080x631)

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

No you fucktard the opposite is true.

This is the ONE angle that matters and shows their proper size.

Meanwhile you look at a fucking mountain from straight over the top, of course you can't judge the elevation properly you mongoloid.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

I wouldn't. I would pay to have them lined up so I can fuckin' shoot them all down with legal immunity.

Attached: image.jpg (355 KB, 1280x720)

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

This is a cyberpunk game so I expect to be able to purge degenerate trannies, dykes, fags and other unsavory folk. I heard you'll have gay romance options, i also hope you can chop the guys metal dick off and shove it down his throat.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Saint's Row 2 had a gender slider as well. It's just one of the handful of simple ways to handle character customization.

John Ross
John Ross

Damn. No wonder everyone's mad at them.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Shoving someone's cock down their own throat is a form of sodomy you fucking repulsive gypsy fag.

Attached: image.jpg (416 KB, 750x948)

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Chapter 1: Using Minion Memes to Advance Communism

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

My life is shit because of the jews

You're a schizo internet addict looking for scapegoats.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

They think it has something to do with tranny shit when its not.

Attached: 1557814530225.jpg (400 KB, 1744x4096)

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Go suck some Jewish cock Hirschel the mohel needs a fuckin' smoke break, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (283 KB, 864x707)

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

Futa isn't tranny, it's anime magic.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

By then, trannies would be considered far right.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

truth, and I hope in the future that magic becomes reality before I am dead.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

pic
4oz of (extremely dry red) wine daily is proven to improve circulatory health and curb weight with moderate exercise

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (146 KB, 782x810)

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

You think we'll have hover cars and lasor guns and cool futuristic cities if the kikes win?

The whole point of cyberpunk is that it exists within a failed society. People have military guns and modded cars and robot arms with swords in them because there is no functioning legal system which stops them. Yes beaners and other immigrants are everywhere and ethnic ghettos exist and people are killing each other over stupid shit every single minute of the day. High tech low lifes.

Attached: 1402268710806.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1200)

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Look man, you watch the trailer and she clearly doesn't have yuge boobs and that's probably because they made her wear a sports bra to appease feminists.
oh but a melee fighter wouldn't want to have huge boobs in her way hindering her movement
WHO THE FUCK CARES it's called Final FANTASY REEEEE.
Don't even get me started on whatever the fuck she's wearing under her skirt that's not panties.

Attached: tifa.gif (2.41 MB, 672x378)

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Shut the fuck up bitch. I just found your fuckin' Reddit history.

Attached: image.jpg (108 KB, 1280x688)

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Preordering now.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Others would argue that it's Paultard fantasy land.
second amendment absolutism
corporate-owned everything
government non-existence
freedom to do or be anything you want, limited only by your financial means
AnCap degenerate hellscape.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

never said my life is shit now ur just pulling shit out of ur ass and mischaracturizing my argument. i actually have a decent life despite all the degeneracy around me but i care for the survival of my people. at worst i am misguided but certainly not mentally ill because my political beliefs don't match urs. fuck off

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

Threads about the current state of the iran/us conflict are better than this unimportant nonsense.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

AND they're actually endangering her life with this shit.

Attached: 1560306645157.png (200 KB, 621x392)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Tifa's boobs actually look fine. They are still pretty big for an asian girl, especially one who is fit. That being said they had no problem still giving Cloud a ridiculously huge sword so its not like there's a reason she couldn't still have huge tits, except trying to avoid criticism. The whole thing is gay but she looks better than in AC.

Colton James
Colton James

My Reddit is u/1488_KILL_NIGGERS

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

You will not disgrace the pure and good name of most holy of times

Attached: 83FCF595-AC8E-4FAA-978F-A56450BAF5FB.png (717 KB, 640x640)

William Carter
William Carter

These threads are being started by discord trannies falseflagging as Jow Forums because we're not fitting their stereotype and it's annoying them.

The discord trannies have been absolutely seething on /v/ claiming Jow Forums universally hates the game, but they've had to shut up every time they're asked for evidence of anyone on Jow Forums giving a fuck. So now they're here trying to manufacture it.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Eh those threads are jut armchair generals throwing out impossible scenarios and calling each other kikes

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Why won't this gif load properly?

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

they can't differentiate between fiction and reality

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Since we live in Clown World it's no longer seen as being a mockery of how debased the techo-corporate autocracy is

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Meaning, we're already there, just with less robotic tech

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

cyberpunk dystopia full of trannies
What did they mean by this

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Thought about buying this game.
Now I wont.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

If anything this will make the game more realistic because tranny’s walking around is some of the most dystopian shit I can think of. It’s supposed to show a future world where everything is degraded and degenerated.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Lol this, been seeing this topic spamming all over /v/

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Agreed. They have some ads of mutant trannies in-game and it only serves to highlight the utter degeneracy. I think this is a good gambit to fool the NPCs while only further emphasizing how far society's fallen.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Yea. Plus the trailer was based. A white person walks into an apartment full of non whites and he gets attacked and gets his shit stolen from him which shows how the future of a 20% white america will be. Nothing but rampant crime and a loss of national identity.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Niggers, of course there's degeneracy in a dystopian nightmare scenario

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

This is why I'm fine with it. The left should have been fine with the poster considering the setting.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Trannies won't stop complaining, CD Project red are idiots for catering to them

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

After JIDF, SRS, the NSA, Shariablue, CTR, self-aware bots, and even actual Mossad agents, it's kind of disappointing that our go-to boogeyman of choice in 2019 is randos on Discord.

Camden Long
Camden Long

Japan is getting pozzed too dude. It's only a matter of time before ever game has to go through a diversity checklist.

Attached: Th16Cirno.png (245 KB, 488x694)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

character creator
don't care

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

No. The only thing you can do is not purchase their shit or make your own games.

Carson Price
Carson Price

yeah we have a gender slider so you can be any level of masculine/feminine/androgynous in this cyberpunk world
2D slider
They obviously need a 4D slider to please all the LGBTPQRS++ crowd.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

This makes perfect sense for a cyberpunk game. It really isn't a problem.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

who cares?

Attached: 234451.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904)

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Attached: Its-MAAAAM.png (272 KB, 637x580)

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Gender fluid shit has always been a part of dystopian cyberpunk games

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Gashcats are the new black

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Just mod it. It's on PC.

Angel Price
Angel Price

lol you know a thing called hentai? check out /d/ kill yourself

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

I think she was only tan do to summer=tan, though why the ice fairy was chosen for summer is something only zun himself knows.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

As long as this means I can make a full-female body with huge tits that has a dick I'm a-ok with it

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

This. I never understood why people were excited for this game. From the start it was marketed as kike propaganda trash. CD projekt red was infiltrated not long after the release of the Witcher 3.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Kike.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Nigger kike.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

It doesn't matter. You could spend the rest of your life playing the backlog of non-pozzed games. Just ignore them and let them ruin their investors.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

you can be any level of transgender you want
still complain not doing enough.

Just fucking make "Duke Nuken: Transgender apocolypse" already

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

what the fuck does gender fluid even mean

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

This is a honeypot dont join the discord

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Buying games
Hahaha

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

if you're triggered by this you are retarded. Cyberpunk is about a degenerated dystopian future. Non-binaries should be in it.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

How do SJW win like 90% of the battles they fight, Jow Forums? They've been winning non stop since the 60s

Maybe we can get the kikes on our side or become kikes 2.0 ourselves

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

boring boomer posting

Bentley White
Bentley White

What? Gender fluid haracter is more than fine in this setting.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

april 2020

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

like driving a harley davidson? kill yourself boomer

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Raus fucking shitskin.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

That's actually pretty cool.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Non-binaries should be in it.
As NPCs you kill. Not as a PC you play as. Why we didn't just firebomb all of Kraut clay confounds me. You all need to be erased.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

I knew this shit would suck SJW ass since I saw the first trailer.

William Perry
William Perry

implying it will wver come out

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

As NPCs you kill. Not as a PC you play as.

You don't really get the whole fucking point of Roleplaying games do you?

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

bend over their backs to suit whatever political agenda

i think we want normalcy, the others are pushing political agendas

Ryan White
Ryan White

This game is set in a degenerate dystopian cyberpunk world, what the fuck are you niggers upset about? It's to be expected that they would be such things in that world! We're living in in right now. Why would it go away in an even more degenerate dystopia?

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

there's nothing wrong with that unless they start marketing this (which they Did in that article).
Now it's kinda gay

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Attached: 4-full.png (1.78 MB, 1000x1501)

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

yes

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Lmao

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Manchildren crying about their games
Ever think of growing up and stop playing video games?

Henry Long
Henry Long

They should model it after this dude.

Attached: transgirl.jpg (254 KB, 1226x1334)

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

Never thought about this, and actually, degeneracy is supposed to be part of Cyberpunk. The civilization is falling apart, there are better pastures on on other planets, big companies and invincible military institutions control everything, and Earth is fucked and unrecognizable.

People associating Dystopia with Degeneracy is a good thing.

If anyone on Jow Forums is good at writing, I implore you to write some kind of bound-to-be-famous 1984/Brave New World-like dystopian novel about what society is headed towards right now. You'll be rich and celebrated for ages for your "foresight."

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Reading this, I can already picture trannies being portrayed as Malkavians in VtM 2.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

it's the HR and marketing retards that got brainwashed in university with Marxism. Anyone with half a brain would ignore and disregard these mentally ill faggots. If you ignore them they have no power and can do nothing, they are not your market and the market does not care what they think,, they just end up alienating the main customer base and creating Drama where there was none.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

If there are traps, i will buy

Attached: 1560526140499.png (1.86 MB, 1000x1414)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit