Hi guys

Hi guys.

I will move to USA this summer. I gonna have liberal people in college there. So I need to pretend to be liberal.
How can I emphasis that I am liberal with one statement?

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

just tell people you hate trump

You won't have to pretend. After just a few weeks or months, you will be a liberal.

Just say, "Fuck white people. I'm here to destroy this country." You'll fit right in.

my internal mind is too dead to be involved into politics

fuck wh*tebois

Attached: sdp4206.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Stay home, we're full and you nips are rude as fuck here.

Pretend to be Homo & Color your Hair

Weak wypipo no Emotion

so...sorry

You will be revitalized. You will find new purpose.

when will you leave this board. fucking flaggits, the true untermensch

Attached: HAVEATHEMLADS.jpg (383x474, 28K)

Simple, larp as a jew. Nothing can touch you, and you can say anything you want! The politically correct types will scream you're a "special class" and blank out any real intelligent argument about your true dubious means so you'll get a free pass from the retard every time. Sick the ADL on them just for fun!

fuck white people

Stay in your own land, gook. You just want to leech off my country. Fuck you.

Step 1: redpill yourself on the Jews
Step 2: identify your own Jewish heritage
Step 3: at the college, join your local Chabad house

Good luck.

This works too.

Many of us are aware of how much you hate white people, gook.

I apologize you if I offend you. I am really in love with America.

Please allow me to be in USA. Please

This

Stay in your shithole faggot.

so...sorry. Please no bully ;_;

> “That’s racist”
There ya go

This or say nothing. don't sell out your views to conform to the fuckwits around you. I'm sorry you have to come to the U.S. for education.

I think you mean Chinks Billy Ray

This is America. It's OK to offend people.
*does the floss dance*

You don’t need to be liberal to go to college. Just get the damn degree, you don’t need to partake in “campus culture” to a get a degree.

There is nothing you can do. As long as they know you are japanese, they will do "japan is mysogynic" behind your back while smiling in your face and there is nothing you can do. This is the nature of white liberals. Just hang around civilized poc.

if shithead faggots try and talk to you about that stuff just pretend you dont understand english

Sounds like it's time to rouse yourself to action, user-kun.

Attached: ijn propaganda pepe.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Seriously, though, I want the best for Japan, but the new generation is fucked and can stay in Japan. Fuck off, we're full.

Hmm maybe you’ve met some bad ones but I agree a lot of the others are shit. Which state? The ones I’ve meet are decent but stand offish. They gave me a couple packs of Jap ciggies which was nice.

I really do not hate any other people.

I have barely interact with foreigners in Japan. How can I hate people who I don't know at all?

Meant for

What are you a beta faggot who will just cave to group pressure? Don't be like that

The state of confusion. (I don't want anymore people here, even Americans)

>I really do not hate any other people.
That's good to hear.
>I have barely interact with foreigners in Japan
"interacted" And sounds like typical stand-offish Japanese.

>How can I hate people who I don't know at all?
That's how I feel, user, but we're outnumbered. Sports alone brainwashes most people who just *wear different colors* . Humanity is doomed until Jesus comes back.

Most of the time most people mistake kindness for weakness, so it explains why most people aren't kind or polite anymore.

>How can I emphasis that I am liberal with one statement?
Don't bother. Just be Japanese and they will love you for being "exotic" and "diverse."

>17:09:18

Suck a few black dicks and you're in.

Americans don’t really think of Asians as liberal or conservative.
They will think of you as someone who is too busy with math and computers to worry about politics.

Shit man, i like listening to Bob Marley, is it so wrong

It's ok OP. If you are ethnically Japanese or in any way not white, you can be as conservative as possible and people will not recoil against you because they know that since you are not white it is literally impossible for you to be racist, thus they will not dislike you for being conservative like they would dislike a white person for being conservative. They'll just consider you odd and eccentric

Attached: 1451892302811.jpg (1184x1046, 405K)

Stand up. Reach down between your legs. What did you find? Got balls? If so go have them cut off because you are not using them.

>How can I emphasis that I am liberal with one statement?
Fuck whiteness.

"Check your privilege, whitey."

Why would you want to come here when you live in one of the most based countries already?

Niggers need welfare so they can buy deodorant because they stink and can't find work.

Is this some vpn larp?
Sounds way too stereotypical to me.

Fuck off were full. Also expect to be the laughing stock of the school

“Black Lives Matter homie!”

This is completely false. I'm two years into a degree at an extremely liberal school, and I was a left-leaning centrist when I started out. Now I'm damn near radical. Bring surrounded by fags and niggers all day pushed me to the edge.

日本語が出来るの?