Single man adopts his FIFTH disabled child

The full time father, who used to work at a residential school for children and adults with disabilities, said: 'Even at the age of 21 I knew I wanted to be a father as soon as possible - I may have only been young but I've always had an old head on my shoulders.

'I was convinced with me being single as well that they wouldn't take me seriously - but I was over the moon when they did.

Mr Carpenter has just become a dad-of-five after adopting Noah (pictured) - who has a genetic condition known as Cornelia de Lange syndrome +9
Mr Carpenter has just become a dad-of-five after adopting Noah (pictured) - who has a genetic condition known as Cornelia de Lange syndrome

'Due to previously working with disabled adults and children, I knew it was only right for me to adopt a disabled child because I knew I'd be able to care for them properly.

Mr Carpenter said he receives income support and lives off his own savings.

As an adopter, he is entitled to child benefits at a weekly rate of £20.70 for the first child and £13.70 for the second one.

Mr Carpenter said: 'I've never wanted biological children because there's much, much more than just being biologically linked to a child.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7141005/Unmarried-single-man-thought-foster-agencies-turn-away-adopts-FIFTH-disabled-child.html

DISCUSS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 2.03.15 PM.png (831x653, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1KqqxSzTDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_law_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_for_the_Prevention_of_Hereditarily_Diseased_Offspring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Sterilization_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably a pedo

Attached: Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.jpg (766x400, 23K)

He's fucking the little potatoes for sure

Yeah he's definitely a pedophile.

Those ones are already broken so I guess it doesn't matter.

This is what i thought

Pedo master. His craft is a horror to behold.

>lives off his own savings
producing c.p with tarded kids must bring him a pretty penny, at least he is getting a return on his investment.

This is so clear to anyone with common sense, is it: 1) gov't child placement authority don't care, or 2) are they THAT dumb?

uncle a was right about killing the retards
look at these fucking potatoes and tell me you don't want to be like a spartan and chuck the little thing down a mountain

Honestly, just look at that guy. He has the 'gay' look to me.

I'm sure we could be more humane than that! But honestly, what a cruel existence. I feel bad for them.

Retarded kids don't call the cops. The only tier higher than retarded kids for undercover paedophiles is feral kids but those are a pain in the ass to raise.

I bet Jimmy Savile wishes he thought of that idea

mate we live in a world where perfectly fine white babies get infanticide'd by kike doctors but you can't handle retardecide
come on now

>I've always had an old head on my shoulders
QFT

>pedo gets to diddle genetic dead-ends instead of turning normal kids gay/pedo later on
>social services spend less tax dollars housing them in substandard orphanages
>genetic dead-ends live comfortably in a foster home and will never be cognizant enough to be traumatized by being diddled
Everyone wins.

I meant something like euthanasia or not letting them be born.

Oops. I quoted myself lol. For you:

But he did when he got entry and power in Broadmoor: he got to abuse then go home without having to take care of anyone.

He is both a pedo and also a welfare queen. He doesn’t want to work and this allows him to work from home while having 5 meat sacks to stick his cock in.

He's not married? I think he's a great lad for taking care of the kids, they're certainly better off than if they were in an orphanage.

Not everyone knows this but you can actually get money from the government for having a disabled child.
It's a common scam in public schools where poor and drug addicted parents push hard to have their kids diagnosed with autism or other things

having a severely disabled kid sucks, you get grilled constantly because apparently disabled kids are constantly being molested by kikes

FUCK THIS GAY EARF

>pedo
Amerimutts are so degenerate that the first thing they think of when they see a guy adopting kids is that they're a pedo. You stupid fucking nigger.

wew, a real collector there

>abuse victims inbound
It’s what I pay my taxes for
>Tfw google knows I’m in a bad mood and slows my shitposting *shitposting intensifies*

that's pretty gay mate
it's like killing a death row pedophile with a faggot injection
there's no show for the public, no closure, no flare
it's just straight up gay
i prefer public hangings or if the public really hates the dude, put him in those cages where they hang in public squares so people can spit at him and watch him dehydrate and stuff

I though the dad was that dad from the "gender reveal". Anyway, what are the odds that the parents are in some way manipulating or abusing the poor damned souls under their control?

Attached: gender-reveal-dad.png (662x478, 22K)

Not probably. 100% he is sexually abusing them, that's he adopted retards who can't report him.

You know what
This the most wholesome thing I've fucking seen in a long time
I have a down syndrome cousin and my aunts life is so hard
This man actually has enough of a heart to give up his life and care for these children that would otherwise be institutionalized or kept away from society and probably not loved because the parents of disabled children usually don't love them
Sure you can call him a cuck but this man is giving up his life to be an actual good person and he has done more for humanity than the majority of this board will ever do
Not everyone needs to be raising the fourth reich and creating perfect white babies for the future, we also need good caring people who don't leave others behind

Well they are constantly being molested at institutions, but biological parents are far less likely to. But some single guy adopting a bunch of retards. Jesus fucking christ, what a clown world.

Retards are sexually molested all the time, and no single dude wants to raise retarded kids that aren't even his own. Not unless he is fucking them and/or producing cp.

I was thinking the same thing

Attached: PicsArt_06-14-04.54.22.png (1080x1821, 1.32M)

Weird that they'd let a single man do this when they removed children from a foster family because they were UKIP party members

>Weird
But believable in The Current Year

LOL what a retard.

Those dead soulless eyes. Definitely a pedo

Attached: CF43FECC-A608-43C7-BCFE-C2786E9167D6.jpg (74x51, 3K)

Why did you have to make things so cynical, Jow Forums?
Why?

Attached: two dads are better than one.jpg (960x468, 89K)

his face doesn't sit well with me
probably a pedo

i hope not though and that hes just a very nice person
but i find that hard to believe

chekked
& agreed

Here is a video of an arab doing the same thing
I would bet everything he is raping the children and the social services probably know

youtube.com/watch?v=_1KqqxSzTDM

He’s a pedo. No right minded single man adopts a bunch of retards unless they are a pedo

Adoption is a retarded concept, which implies people have the need to raise some child in a society when hardly any marriage even lasts.

kill yourself edge lord

Good for him

Fairly certain I've seen an infographic somewhere that showed that type of stare as being predatory so.. yeah he's a nonce.

Most of Jow Forums is pedos, constant threads about lowering age of consent to save the white (pedophile) race, endless threads bashing on women, endless threads defending women who fuck kids. No idea why you guys pretend to be good guys lol.

Fuck this image makes me sad

>disabled
thats the keyword here

Something to do with it being intense but non-threatening isn't it?

Why would you raise a kid that isn't your own if you aren't going to indoctrinate it? Even the ancients knew that taking a disciple meant they were going to become clones of their masters.

this board has been infested with glow niggers and kikes from day 1, as it was in the previous incarnation, as it was in the incarnation before that.

the clowns themselves used pizza to take over the site itself wayy back when. only a retard doesn't realize that "most" of Jow Forums is bots, agents, and shills.

Yeah, but they are more than likely correct

Attached: C60D538B-77CE-4A76-8FDB-88E90ACEDD50.jpg (401x372, 24K)

Because judges are pedophiles who legalized that.

Look at his pedo face he just adopts disabled children so they dont tell on him when he molests them

I mean good for him. They probably won’t have a quality of life do to disability but if this is how he fills the family hole in his life then so be it

Because life & logic

Euthanasia is the only human way to deal with potatoes.

this video no piss more people off and rub them the wrong way?

When they grow up they can do a tv series called "Frens"

>When I was 20 I approached the world with an open mind.
>When I was 40 I was accused of being an old bigot who knows nothing about the real world.
The stages of life.

Fact I just call cops on him , you lads Cheers

>Clothes literally falling off the girls.
Checks out.

EUGENICS:
USA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_law_in_the_United_States
>Sterilization law is the area of law, within reproductive rights, that gives a person the right to choose or refuse reproductive sterilization and governs when the government may limit this fundamental right. Sterilization law includes federal and state constitutional law, statutory law, administrative law, and common law.

NAZI GERMANY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_for_the_Prevention_of_Hereditarily_Diseased_Offspring
>Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring (Ger. Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses) or "Sterilisation Law" was a statute in Nazi Germany enacted on July 14, 1933, (and made active in January 1934)[1] which allowed the compulsory sterilisation of any citizen who in the opinion of a "Genetic Health Court" (Gr. Erbgesundheitsgericht) suffered from a list of alleged genetic disorders – many of which were not, in fact, genetic.

CANADA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Sterilization_Act
>In 1928, the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, Canada, enacted the Sexual Sterilization Act. The Act, drafted to protect the gene pool, allowed for sterilization of mentally disabled persons in order to prevent the transmission of undesirable traits to offspring.
>At that time, eugenicists argued that mental illness, mental retardation, epilepsy, alcoholism, pauperism, certain criminal behaviours, and social defects, such as prostitution and sexual perversion, were genetically determined and inherited.

It wasn't called abortion, it was called sterilization.

I am cynical. It is hard to see humanity these days. I want his reasons to be selfless but... i think we'll see this family in the news again. Him arrested and the ride never ending for these children.

Look at the eldest boy's face. He really has the IOYKHBTRA face.

Yeap this its mostly bots glow agents and shills

I know guys who get together with single mothers because they are easy, this guy left all that bullshit behind and at the same time actually taking care of the kids by mothers who didn't want them. Noble

You don't seem to grasp what they pushing with such articles, the final nail in coffin, the normalization of literally retarded people and maybe even pedophilia. So you have a down syndrome in family, ok, it's your family, you recognize it as a problem, ok. The problem is when you think that's normal.

I want to believe. I have a feeling this could also be a setup. It goes against the msm narrative. Printed in the msm. I dont think this is the last time we hear about these people

Pedo man living the life, living sex toys that don't resist or tell and get you govt money

gross. does he get off on retard children?

>Probably

They probably look normal when he puts the butterfly mask on them.

I want to believe in good but it seems everything the media touches is the opposite. Every hate crime turns out to be a hoax, everyone being praised turns out to be a pedo or some other wicked shit.

It's just the reality that Jews invert right and wrong for religious reasons. Read Jew news and get Jew logic.

It's always okay to be skeptical

disabled children won't be able to tell if they are being sexually abused. Something fishy about that family.

fpbp

>or tell
& would never be believed or competent to testify

What a horrific hat-trick

You jelly of all that underage poon he's swimming in, Muhammad?

Potato farmer.

THIS

Now base a sitcom off it
One guy was unable to find love going on dates
so he got a roomful of retards!
Watch the hijinks unfold onJust the Six of Us
Tuesdays at 7 pm