Canada will now give rural areas to immigrants. Farmers rise up when?

Just read it....of Canada wasn’t screwed already, the decline hastens
cbc.ca/news/politics/rural-north-immigration-pilot-1.5175418

Attached: 730BC5FA-2DB0-4EE4-A4DC-AA92F97B4B95.jpg (3979x3024, 1.53M)

Pilot is one letter away from plot

foreigners shouldnt be able to buy land for 25 years after entering a country.

USA will need another wall.

You never been to the rural north have you? They get there and in two weeks they'll be packing back up for toronto

As someone from Regina, Moose Jaw is too fucking close.. Fucking shit skins

this. most will pocket the incentive and go back to the city where you can stretch the gibs a little more

Canada has an "Immigration Minister" and it is literally a shitskin muslim. This sort of program isn't a surprise.

How does a straight, white, male from California get a piece of land in Canada? I wouldn't mind moving to the country and picking what ever grows in the snow.

money

nigger canada lol

Attached: 1480370611723.gif (186x183, 1.98M)

Then pocket the gibs and cross back over into Alaska

canada is a joke

Attached: 1543657439603.jpg (1125x1125, 161K)

Canuck rednecks will drive them out, they demand assimilation and have strict social orders and work ethics, unlike urbanites. Look at what they do with Natives, who actually have a right to be in Canada. The invasionary migrant force won't be tolerated once the rural folk learn that there won't be any assimilating.

It's the same plan as settling Africans (Somali etc) directly from Africa into new England and the Midwest. The Jew is preemptively striking at European pull back zones with their hyper aggressive africanized goyim cattle slaves. They do the same thing in the UK and Germany where they dump refugees into small rural communities (aka: native communities).

Any other answer aside from this given here is literally damage control and shills.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

Code for:

We are gonna force rural communities to take niggers and indians.

Attached: ohfuck.gif (500x350, 978K)

>The Jew is preemptively striking at European pull back zones with their hyper aggressive africanized goyim cattle slaves.
I imagine on a larger scale sweden would have represented the ideal pull back zone once

Because they've already taken our cities. Now they are going to work on the more rural areas and smaller cities and towns. I spent some time in Regina several years ago, which is a frozen shit hole in the middle of Canada, and all I saw downtown were Filipinos, Muslims and Africans. A lot of them in Walmart and working in Tim Hortons and other shops. Fucking Regina!

brown people can't live out in the sticks. they will flee back to the cities

This.

Ultimately without civilization and technology they cant survive in these areas.

Is this for white people too? Seems cozy.

>vernon bc is northern and rural

This is just some cuck shit to try and spread out the brown in canada.

>It's the same plan as settling Africans (Somali etc) directly from Africa into new England and the Midwest. The Jew is preemptively striking at European pull back zones with their hyper aggressive africanized goyim cattle slaves. They do the same thing in the UK and Germany where they dump refugees into small rural communities (aka: native communities).
Yeah. By the way, I heard that that small town German Mayor, who told local German residents to leave Germany if they did not support the new Muslim migrants, was murdered. I think he was found shot in the head in his front yard. No suspects identified.

Rest in Peace, Canada. In the 1940s - 1950s, I thought Canada had real potential. It has collapsed into a heap of multicultural, feminist, over-taxed, frozen shit.

Exactly.

isn't most of Canada basically uninhabitable ?

>Vernon
>Kootenays

Attached: 1518842080464.jpg (500x500, 47K)

exactly. more targeted injections of marxist plague into the remaining pockets of Canadian integrity

Attached: 1533357844595.jpg (450x304, 15K)

yes. they're being sent to their deaths, essentially.