Nigger Kills Firefighter that Helped Revive Him

youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI

Attached: 1557106614555.png (1075x648, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to force medical attention on somebody without footing the bill
the cops deserved to be executed for that fascist act.
fireman shouldn't have been shot, that's just some nigger shit.

wow just like in that ed norton movie where his dad is a firefighter and some nog kills him trying to save him

Are you fucking serious

around blacks never relax

The most nigger thing I have ever seen

just end this country already

What a dumbass. Good riddance.

also those cops should have pumped the nigger full with bullets now instead his worthless existence will be paid for by taxpayers' money.

>You knew I was a scorpion before you let me on

Around blacks, never relax

Attached: 1558463760940.png (807x702, 400K)

26:14

Don't be callous

dam i was thinking about getting a part time job as a emt/paramedic but i live in a semi nig town and a 90% nig city is next to me so seeing shit like this makes me hesitant

Diversity is our strength, goyim

>not doing trucking with 2 brothers and dad, whilst living rent-free at home (house paid off back in 1995)
>not having massive combined annual income

What causes niggers to behave like that i really dont understand

because they already have ruined lives with long criminal rapsheets and typically multiple abandoned families, they have nothing to lose

nvm the nigger died too, thankfully.

>The officers traded gunfire with Ruben Houston of Wausau, who had just been treated for a medical emergency. Appleton firefighter Mitch Lundgaard was shot and killed by Houston. Houston was shot and later died at a local hospital.

BUMP

>he used a white women as a human shield
toll status?

low iq ==> low impulse control.

gotta save up to pay my tuition somehow

Yes, goy, perform mindless labor to further enrich the parasite class and refuse to better yourself!

Attached: Rare Tired Chinaman.jpg (1777x999, 108K)

Fuck that's depressing

have the local niggers chimped out yet?

There is no reason for you to put your safety on the line to help some nigger gangbanger overdosing on drugs.

The white woman was just walking by when he started shooting. The toll is when a white woman who dates/actively associates with niggers gets beaten and/or killed.

EMT certification is 200+ hours, and Paramedic is a full-year training minimum. It is a pretty big commit.

Wait there was a woman shot too? Or was that a kid? What the fuck. They keep saying "she's" and her and it sounds like a kid crying

genetics
duh

ya it is but i thought it would be better in pay and experience than a cashier or retail

you mean they are basically animals

> saving niggers

Attached: INT-Libyan-Slave-Trade1.png (1198x805, 1.13M)

"Hurr durr bootlickers hasslin' this poe black fell-"
>Had a gun, validating the officer's conduct
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Typical commie trash

Murder niggers especially nigger babies. Crush their goddamn brains out of their bodies

white are not better

kys

Attached: white peopler.jpg (635x358, 49K)

Son, you are mistaken. EMT pay is garbage. Paramedic pay doesn't even rise to middle class and there is no advancement passed medic. If you want to go into medical professions then nursing is 100% the way to a good life. A 2 year RN will make nearly double a paramedic, and you'll most likely have a 3 day workweek (3x12), education benefits, etc. Hell, my local hospital even has a pension with the 401(k). Also, you can even get doctorates as a nurse, and depending on the state, open your own medical practice. Top-line nursing jobs such as CRNAs make over $100/hr.

t. EMT to Mursing

cool, looks like the cops shot him in the leg

good. if he wasn't a goody two-shoes nigger saver maybe he would have gone to his family that day. let this be a lesson for cucks and beta weaklings that have a soft spot for muh human suffering. every good deed done towards a non-white hurts us in different ways.
did he die? GOOD. if one person has been redpilled by the death of this pathological altruist than it was good. the time for being a goody two-shoes keeping society together is gone. let the collapse begin already

Attached: DeepOne.jpg (430x546, 101K)

what is tuition?
We (me and brothers) had various Roth IRA and vanguard accounts created for us when we were toddlers, have ownership of various commercial buildings and already have hefty assets. We could live off dividends alone, but we want to keep accumulating our family wealth. All this is being done without a college education, too. Our parents/grandparents did large household huddling to dilute/share costs of living into VERY extreme lows and make massive, fast saving feasible (their combined annual income in their time was giant, too). Our combined annual dividends almost equals our combined annual income. I hope that scale makes you aware of my situation. It is a little weird being working and investor class, simultaneously.

>Authorities believe Brittany Schowalter, who was used by Houston as a human shield was struck by the officer's gunfire.

the most niggerish shit I've ever read and seen.
REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE: AROUND BLACKS, NEVER FUCKING RELAX

He only wanted to stay dead, is it too much to ask for?

How the fuck did they not notice a gun on him when they were reviving him?
Why were teh cops so relaxed when he started bullshitting them and not kept their hand on the holster?

Should have just let him fuck off and die desu, instead of arguing when he said he's fine and want to go.

imagine dying for nigger that's gonna die anyway

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (230x220, 7K)

USA #1

like i said if i were to pursue this it would be a part time job to pay my college bills and my major is finance lol

hwo many hours did you work weekly as an EMT and is it hard?

>still calling the nigger “buddy” after he killed someone

Attached: 09AEFC5A-7DE5-4603-8FFC-EFFBC74D348E.jpg (860x1024, 106K)

This, i’m looking into the EMT field as well and would love to know more

They should have listened to him when he refused services and left him to die.
That's his choice.
The cops are absolute retards for being so pushy.
I wish one of the idiot cops got shot instead of an EMT.

>looking into the EMT field
don't user, just don't.
Unless you really wanna make $12 an hour to keep stupid niggers alive who should be allowed to die.

oh fuck

No, we just need to send all the non-europeans back to their countries of origin? What's that, you're half monkey? Oh well, get the fuck out of our country and go anywhere else, we don't care. The time for games is over.

It's like trying to save one from drowning. Never try to keep a nigger alive beyond his natural span.

nigger BTFO

IRAN is trying to and the EU is supporting them, just hold on buddy, relax, we'll have you outta there in no time

Even though the nigger is a nigger, fuck cops for forcing someone to do something against their will.
The nig was obviously up and moving, fuck you for making me have to spend MY money on needless shit.

Firefighters are top tier public servants, cops are niggers.

ACAB.

Attached: 1542924219685.jpg (415x600, 25K)

Like I said I moved to nursing for far better pay, but I was a Firefighter/EMT for about 7 years, but it has been a number of years so some things might have changed.

Shifts were often 16-24 hours, though if you were lucky in a lower volume service you could get a full night sleep on the clock. They frown on those hours now. Is it hard? I wouldn't consider EMT too challenging as far as skills go. Your main practical skills will be things like backboarding, oxygen administration, simple assessments (we did a SAMPLE history), blood pressure/pulse ox./pulse and resp. rate. CPR/AED (though codes aren't that crazy common).

There is a level now between EMT and medic called Advanced EMT which can do IVs, certain airways, and a really limited selection of medications (I think stuff like D50 for hypoglycemia, saline or LR for volume replacement, maybe Epi in a code)

Again, I wouldn't recommend it for the pay, but if you are just in it for basic skills then Emergency Medical Responder is only 40 hours or so. A lot of cops and firefighters who don't work EMS get that which is a cliffsnotes EMT.

Over half your calls are going to be nursing homes, usually fall patients. You'll probably also have repeated calls from frequent flyers, we a guy in a home who called the ambulance about 4 times a week because he was lonely, saying he was having an MI. That said it can be a hell of a rush when you have a code, or a multi-vehicle accident, GSW, childbirth, or critical / heavily bleeding patients.

niggers are scum they were trying to save his life and he took one of theirs i cant wait for the day of the rope

You're a jew

Isn't this the backstory of that guy in American History X?

Cops are just doing their job, you should try getting one

then jew lawyers would sue the city for letting him go without medical attention

>16-24 hours
>saving opioid OD shitbags from Charles Darwin

wew lad

Attached: 1359332009119.jpg (372x402, 65K)

agreed

Attached: 1558687010964.jpg (512x512, 217K)

Lol loser. Is that commitment to losers like you?

big commit

1 yr or 200 hrs

lolol

t.Cajun redneck, son.

It's not my fault other people don't do this. My family learned to not atomized unto a new nuclear family if there is fully paid property for the new progeny (ever since The Great Depression) and we still do subsistence portable gardening/hunting & fishing a lot of our animal protein (that is either in dry or freeze storage). We bypass this (the "high cost of living") atomize lifestyle of "being independent".

Makes no sense. Why did the nigger start firing?

Fuck off nepotistic kike you are not special just someone who would have nothing without mommy and daddy

These junkies get pissed off when they shoot them up with the remedy as their high clears, they snap out of their heroin high really pissed off, it's like they're high as fuck one moment, then sober the next.

i am getting so very angry

Exactly.
This is a post everyone who looks at the thread should read.
No good deed goes unpunished.
People need to stupid helping and saving the very people who are destroying them.

Having potentially 4-5 days off each week full-time is pretty nice. A full-time nursing schedule is 3 workdays a week. Not many jobs allow you to have full weeks off as a normal schedule.

I see neither of you can read context well. The point was it was a large commit for a college side-job, especially considering the lack of pay. You'd make more money as a bartender than EMT. I would generally not recommend EMS unless someone really was motivated to it.

>nigga moment at 26:11

youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE

Attached: NEVER RELAX.jpg (1125x801, 506K)

>saving niggers
>ever
don't worry this story will be crickets. CNN and whatnot will be filled with your daily tabloid of a white soccer mom calling the cops on a shoplifter (is this racist??) or starbucks bathroom shit.

t. angry poor fag whose parents never loved him

It's not explicit in the video, but he most likely had drugs and a gun which would be a felony.
He was likely already a felon, too.
He'd go to prison for a long time unless he got some cucked judge or prosecutor who let him off easy.

he relaxed

well how many hours for a part time emt?

literally. Say it in your head every morning
AROUND BLACKS; NEVER RELAX
that needs to be the public cheer before every work day. Especially if you are in a profession with high nigger contact

Trips of truth

Going to prison is better than getting shot or killed by 10 cops. There was no chance for escaping.

Based

>Train forever to do a job that barely pays above minimum wage
>Die because the pavement ape you saved from an OD chimped out and shot you

Such is life

>implying niggers have impulse control
>implying niggers like him are capable of rational thought
you most likely don't understand just how stupid most niggers actually are

Part-time depends on the service, and the job posting. Most places that offer regular part-time are probably going to be 16 or 24 hours a week (2-3 normal shifts).

That said, there are also casual positions in most places which are often first-come first-serve but pretty limited in overall hours (no benefits either etc.). The big advantage is that you work when you want and can choose your shifts. Pay in EMS is normally lower for part-time and even less for casual.

it's all so tiresome. when are these people going to be removed from society? i don't even mean just blacks, i mean sociopaths, psychopaths, and amoral people in general.

I take back what I said about niggers
we need the niggers to put the cops on the indian reservations

>Mitchell F. Lundgaard was a married father of three

Attached: 190516-mitchell-lundgaard-cs-351p_a868fe1fd8d99c085302d2c8a32a86a6.fit-360w.jpg (360x540, 24K)

I agree, the cops are fucking psychos
my father worked in local government, and he's a goddamn psycho

u realize its going to take amoral actions to rid the world of these scum right

Ever since age 16 (I'm 30 now), I have worked in the delivery/transportation/long haul business. I'm still very frugal with my wealth generating and funds. People are so naive (not you) to not huddle and save. Diluting and lowering the cost of living is the number #1 reason why we have accumulated massive wealth in less than just 4 decades.

honestly, I'm on the nigger's side on this one

>China removes blacks
Guess China is the only country worth living in

cucks and people who have care/fairness morality, rather than justice morality, would never allow it.

the local police are evil
we need to change the law to restrict what they can do

>amoral
I'd consider moral. In fact, immoral to not.

>'muricunts don't go purging niggers after this shit
Seriously, you guys have guns and good reason to do it.