Looks like another pedo hive is about to get busted, Jow Forums!

Looks like another pedo hive is about to get busted, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1579359279853.png (597x515, 84K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking always

>Ending tweet with the word lol
Opinion discarded

Checked.

Seething pedophile tranny

Attached: D9DXsDgX4AE8Cts.png (1274x222, 23K)

Have to make room for the young guns

He's feeling the heat

>Opinion discarded
Cry more pedo. You're deeds will be discovered and you will go to jail. You should feel shame and disgust at yourself.

Attached: 15789235783825.png (711x449, 105K)

Attached: 1560548703346.jpg (880x848, 171K)

nigger

Attached: 1547558863720.png (645x773, 11K)

aGe iS JUsT a NuMbER

please let this kill resetera, they have way too much pull on western publishers

So are prison sentences, Weirdy.

R Kelly would agree

Attached: 220px-Aaliyah-age-aint-94.jpg (220x220, 19K)

ur a fag LOL

why are leftists so into fucking kids?

cope harder resetera tranny

Tyrone is gonna dilate your wound in prison you fucking freak.

>asexual pedophiles

Attached: 1530975980000.png (296x300, 62K)

Oh look pedophiles here to defend other pedophiles

Where are the images?

have sex

Whats with all these sites filled with ex-Goons being pedo havens?

A prison cell is just a room.

leftists are all pedos haven't you noticed yet?

an illegal opinion in my country, but when are the soldiers of high moral standards going to unite and clean the earth of the degeneracy that has infested the human race?

Why isn’t there a Running Man or Hunger Games situation for pedophiles yet somewhere in the world?

Attached: 9E7A5D08-148A-49E0-AA0F-769A3F9865F3.jpg (1539x2048, 446K)

I genuinely can't even begin to understand it. Children are like disgusting lesser ape creatures physically. And even the nicest kid is still mainly absorbing their surroundings for a sense of context, so they're borderline retarded.

The only thing I can figure is it's purely about having power over someone else. And these people are so fucking pathetic that the only people they can exert power over are children.

Hang them.

this

Pedo Jannies about to nuke this thread

Tiny dicks and afraid of adult women

i know a guy i did music with sometimes, and he was a white rapper. he used to go to prison alot and one of the times i heard it was because he was a peado. i didnt believe it. he gets released and says it was because he sent a reply on faceberg or someshit drunk along the lines of something sexual not thinking. not sure why i found that reasonable. just some edgy joke, to a person he didnt know was under 16. heard a few weeks ago the guys girlfriend/mother of his child found child sex images on his phone, and it turns out he was selling them for money.

It's always about power. Pedophiles court kids for the same reasons people play GTA on God Mode. A kid won't have the sense or power to reject them.

It isn't that Leftists endorse pedophilia, more that Leftists are mostly helpless, vulnerable, and powerless victims, and pedophiles are drawn to them naturally. Victimhood is just another way of saying "I'm an extension of an abuser" after all.

it's about power and destroying the family.
sex is just a means.

They are on a path that draws them closer to Satan. Eventually he leads them to pedophilia.

I lurk Resetera purely to screencap bans. It's hilarious.

Attached: 41da6f4c-392a-4fdf-8aa6-b33d9c8f9ce9.png (1600x1118, 275K)

Have sex with a legal adult lol

Hmm I think resetera needs to have a taste of their own medecine and have every company and dev that associates with them called out for working with a site that platforms pedos.

hmm I dont know whats going on but bump

The people who virtue signal the loudest are always the ones with the biggest skeletons in their closet.

Attached: 1559710874756.png (798x752, 330K)

the people that are obsessed with catching Pedos, are Pedos. FACT!

And what's wrong with that exactly?

Reminder that Resetera spawned off Neogaf

Attached: 1542002752027.jpg (1235x928, 262K)

>goldberg

Discord is a telemetry system.

Get info to FBI. They'll get everything they need via a warrant.

>They’re all deepfakes, goyim.

Reminder.

Attached: 1560442176516.jpg (1024x723, 127K)

I don’t exactly understand the theology of their evil little cult, but all of history points to this fact. This is why they’re so hated through all of history.

you joke now

what is resetera? are they antifa?

Sorry for #notallleftists'ing, but it seems like the intersection(lol) of leftism and "gamer" is a demographic rife with all kinds of sexual dysfunction, including pedoshit, to a much bigger degree than leftists in general. Being left-wing and a "gamer" is practically proof of being a pedo. What is it about this intersection?

A forum for trannies and pedos

deviants deviate

>samefag elaborating on the thought:
Also, regular nerdy guys and guys that play vidya don't bother to label themselves "gamer". That seems to be strictly a female and pedo thing.

what does the pedo do when the child grows up?

so where are the saved/archived images? Are they saving them for a big blow up?

Being lefty is being a child, mentally. Being a gamer is being s child, mentally. You stack them up and you get a child in an adult body who's still attracted to, or nostalgia/left wanting for childlike experiences, sex being a main reason simply because of oversexualization.

I agree that pedos should seek help.
Because they're monsters.
If they weren't, they wouldn't need help. Anyone who pushes for acceptance is also a monster. There should be a stigma. Get help. Privately. Don't ever act on your shit. You are a fucking monster. Sort it out.

Short sighted creatures don't think like that. They are vampires.

> Neogaf saving pedo stuff
Like clockwork.
Didn't something like 80% of Neogaffers turn out to be nonces in a not so anonymous pol?

Pedos like these?

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (564x509, 55K)

EU flag nice touch or should I say bad touch.

they want to corrupt innocence just like they were corrupted when their moms boyfriend fucked them in the ass on their 4th birthday

Do your part and send this shit to the FBI ASAP, faggots. Get those shill fuckheads thrown in prison

pedo = bad virtue signaling from the board that want's to systematically kidnap and murder men women and children. Stay classy niggers.

Wow, you must be so grown up

Attached: Tom-Baker.jpg (970x545, 113K)

Nigger what

>Stay classy niggers.
you should have left this one out its too obvious

>if i gaslight and say this isn't a nazi board i wont have to face the realization that my morals are fucked
nice try fuckwad.

hurr durr kys nazi scum

All those companies are infiltrated with the same leftist filth that infest boards like SA and resetera. If you tolerate them they will eventually take over and oppressively enforce their sick childfucking ideology on the rest of the userbase / workforce. That's why everything is fucked, these "people" have been tolerated for too long.

>Don't ever act on your shit. You are a fucking monster. Sort it out.
This. The idea that merely wanting to engage in a degenerate behavior such as homosexuality or tranny shit should make it acceptable is a dangerously flawed outlook. I want to kidnap thots and slice up their titties into lunch meat shaped portions for consumption. It's not societies responsibility to accept my degenerate fantasy. I as a member of society have a responsibility to exercise restraint for the greater good. Thinking otherwise is just hedonistic selfishness.

post proof or stop gaslighting

I must be really fucking stupid because I actually don’t understand what you’re getting at.

>Opinion discarded
So facts accepted?

Comparing murder with love for others and for oneself.
kill yourself you mental unstable incel you are a danger to others and a drain on society.

More attempted gaslighting. Spend 5 seconds in any thread and you will realize the population of this board is mostly fucked in the head nazis

imagine thinking random words from a poltier twitter account are facts.

Well if you spent 5 seconds on resetEra you would see left wing commies that are 6x more fucked up. Should have stayed out of ma video games eh?

Yes. It is power I believe, but when I think about the children, fear,pain, helpless,confusion etc... they must get off on those things too.

>kill yourself you mental unstable

Halt.
You're projecting.

The sad thing is people are falling for this b8

Oh no...what a pity.

Attached: chernobyl 3.6 posting.png (299x285, 116K)

Nah. They should just be killed.

Retarded seriously, you sound like a Doofus!

Thing about all this ResetEra split from Neogaf because of Pedos. Now it turns out they just chucked the pedos they could not defend under the bus and hid the ones they could.
2 Times this has happened now. I am starting to see a pattern.

Post one screenshot. I'll start. Here is one calling for CERN to be nuked. Find me one that is about as bad as calling for 6 CERNs to be nuked.

Attached: nuke.png (1584x496, 105K)

>I want to kidnap thots and slice up their titties into lunch meat shaped portions for consumption
Halt, you are retarded.

Male feminist pedos? Impossibru

Okay here you go. ResetERA trannys being a problem.

Attached: 1519300468435.png (1100x1512, 234K)

I've never hurt anyone. "Protected classes" of sexual deviants do routinely.

Attached: ForgeTViolenceRatesx633_0.jpg (633x475, 92K)

Forward the allegation to the authorities.
The police force are boomers, they need to be spoonfed. You knowing that resetera trannies are pedophiles means jack shit. The boomers need to be made aware.

Submit anonymous tips. It's legitimately works.

Strict mods and rules on a forum is 6x as worse as calling for CERN to be nuked? I don't thinks so you lunatic.

why would anyone even post there if you get banned for anything

Attached: 8c1.png (317x293, 46K)

So when are we going to nuke CERN? Perhaps the "god particle" can be found in chernobyl levels of nuke fire.
Well i think it is to get access to the pedo stuff. Think about it. Post on there with all the dumb fuck rules, talking about retarded shit like how Communism is good and how trannys are real people. It is all a front for a pedo site. Bet if you looked at some of the users post history you would notice keywords.

Fake statistics does not bolster an argument. You however are actively and knowingly spreading fake statistics as antitrans propaganda you are doing this knowing full well that it will incite violence against transpeople. YOU ARE ACTIVELY ATTACKING TRANSPEOPLE YOU DUMB FUCK. THINK!

>oof

I saw pizza back in old aol dark room days. Nothing was named only numbered. It was sick. They should be killed. Pedarasty on the other hand...