Another Nazi shithole goes down as under 8ch hit with a search warrant. The forces of the light are winning!

Another Nazi shithole goes down as under 8ch hit with a search warrant. The forces of the light are winning!

Attached: bo8qijlj5e431.jpg (750x1334, 89K)

Good. If you silence our echo chambers we will shout in the street and walk openly and then our rise to power or demise will follow

At least we will finally stand

I'm feeling pretty sleepy, bros. Anyone else? Let's all hit the hay. Check back in tomorrow.

based

I thought the feds took over moderation there shortly after St Brent did his trick

I doubt it

you won't do shit

Attached: 1548461998457.jpg (2000x3837, 1.61M)

who knows

>posts on Jow Forums
>thinks other sites are under fed control

Wew lad

>lets beat the conservatives by radicalizing them into nazis
???

you will only whine on Jow Forums while your shithole country is completely sold out to the jews

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

Yeah true

>cringe

Attached: 1541205385730.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

What are you doing?

How does one search through self cleansing servers which keep zero information of the posters?

Ya right. Jow Forums has been monitored and moderated by LEA since at least 2007. 8pol has been monitored since its inception. The glownigger moderation is fairly recent

wtf allen, how is your discord not banned yet?

“Forces of light” this makes me sad user. If only light and dark were as clear cut as in the movies and games, the same way we believed them both to be when we were young. I remember playing games and rigidly choosing morally good paths, making paladins in wow and adventure quest and pretending I was the goodest of boys. After a while it starts to become so apparent, seeing grown men piss on each other in streets, bi polar induced transitioning transvestites attacking people with axes and indoctrinating children, protesters being silenced for protesting the immigrants who gang raped a young girl they loved, whirlwinds of hate for people who slipped up and used a wrong pronoun. I wish light was plain as day user, but somewhere along the line, the creatures of the dark came out in hordes, and torment in broad daylight, and now the light hides somewhere, weeping, for you and me and all of us who weren’t crushed under the wheel and dared to question things.

If I can't say nigger here, I'm gonna have to say it somewhere

its about that john earnest guy basically nothing

It’s on government servers, so....

Why do neither of those addresses sound like they'd be under the jurisdiction of the Southern District of California

>search warrant for 8ch and Facebook
Obviously about poway shooting

Literally who and what?
QRD?

>raiding your own honeypot

Attached: 62FFB9CD-0255-4772-9437-A44CBC83D376.jpg (937x750, 59K)

Checked and capped

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-153439_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 582K)

tits he guy that shot the synagogue in california he tried to stream but put it on private and he killed one person and called the cops on himself he also burned a mosque and wrote some shit about the christ church shooting at the scene

>Pictures of Ted Cruz
Truly damning shitpost you've made there, leaf. You really showed him a thing or two.

You're going to be disappointed lol

Oh, that guy.
I remember now.
Thanks for jogging my memory user.

>no link, for fucks sakes, post link