Rapper Vic Mensa Puts White Kids in Cages in ‘Camp America’ Video

>Rapper Vic Mensa released the video for his latest political anthem, “Camp America,” which reimagines ICE detention centers and President Donald Trump’s immigration policy as “summer camps” and sees white children in cages drinking toilet water and ingesting drugs.

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/06/14/vic-mensa-puts-white-kids-in-cages-in-camp-america-video/

Attached: campamerica1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Kill Jews

Attached: 6151259208958.jpg (960x798, 119K)

I'll bet anything there are kikes behind this.

If your triggerd by this but don’t have problems with the actual Hispanic kids going into camps then there is something wrong with you

Checked and Kvetched

Attached: 1559345159064.png (900x675, 1.27M)

White kids will actually be valuable members of society. Spics can be flung cage and all back to mexico and the US will be better off for it.

Yawn, Hispanics have no reason to be here, we're full. Fuck off

Cherche le Juif!

Attached: 1524316346685.jpg (125x117, 2K)

I don't understand this. The child in a cage in the determent camp was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be media controlling what people saw for shock and rage. They were in there for protest, not as a federal mandate. What am I supposed to get from the niggers supposed artistry? That he's making a statement on media control? That isn't made very apparent by the video. This just feels like white hate and more outrage baiting. Is he just dumb? Was the decision not his? How do these people reconcile that this type of blatant white discrimination is racism? Is it really going to end in war, lads?

>Vic Mensa
literally who.

They are criminal invader trespassers versus citizens of our nation. not very difficult

imagine making your child do this

shut the fuck up, leaf

based iberian

Cool.
That's the only time they'll see any discipline

Were they being naughty?

>Listening to rap
I'm neither a nigger nor a retarded white faggot, so no, I don't listen to that shit or indulge in it in any way. Fuck niggers, fuck rap, and fuck anyone who supports this garbage.

Attached: 1550205743616.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Who cares? They make shitty non-music, get shitty face tattoos, and then get shot to death in the hood all in 1 year's time.

Attached: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in Miami.png (667x368, 452K)

I love it, even when the children in cages propaganda has been thoroughly debunked and blown the fuck out, liberals still insist it’s happening in their own minds.

well, they’re not even hiding it anymore

zoomers btfo

you know, it's funny
we need to muster the will to put blacks, jews on Indian reservations
we have a way to commit genocide in the USA
we need to put it into practice instead of letting the pest races multiply