Europe is for all intensive purposes is philosophically dead. The reason for their invasion, and ours as well...

Europe is for all intensive purposes is philosophically dead. The reason for their invasion, and ours as well, lies squarely on this poisonous philosophy that permeates every sector of European culture, life, and society. To the European intellectual, man, or more precisely the European man and his diaspora, is nothing but a fallen angel. In so, this fallen angel has committed many crimes against his "fellow" man and must repent for them. These crimes include, but are not limited to, slavery, segregation, apartheid, land theft from the Indians, colonialism, genocide, induced famines, the Holocaust, imperialism, militarism, amongst other things. His penance for these crimes are giving back all he has to those whom he has allegedly harmed and to protect those whom he has harmed from his fellow European. Henceforth the anti-Apartheid Movement (to protect the victim of the African), pro-Zionist foreign policies (to protect the victim of the Jew), affirmative action (to protect the victim of the African-American, the Native American, the Australian Aborigine, and the new African and Asian diasporas in Europe), open door immigration policies (to protect and lift from poverty the victim of all the nonwhites of the World), and so on. This, fundamentally, is the culmination of a strange mixture of Marxism and secular Christianity.

This odd philosophy rather unique to the European World has its roots all the way back to Ancient Judaism and the secular philosophy of the Enlightenment (think Rousseau or Diderot), but only came to light in its current form in the wake of the end of World War One during the early twenties. This philosophy grew from French, German, and British universities respectively and was spread and pushed by the presses run by the Internationals throughout the West. Luckily, this philosophy was never accepted by the mainstream of the 1920s. It once again came to prominence after the fall of Nazi Germany but this time gained mainstream acceptance.

cont.

Attached: 1559630368103.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

tldr and kys

Attached: 1559844861003.png (547x433, 18K)

It motivated, or rather forced, Atlee and de Gaulle to abandon their overseas possessions, hence creating the snowball which occurred thereafter.

Soon, it began, like the tentacles of an octopus, to capture and indoctrinate every institution and intellectual of the land. By the middle of the 1950s it was widely accepted in Europe, by the middle of the 1960s it had spread to America, Canada, Australia, and other cultural outposts of Europe. This philosophy infiltrated and repositioned the American Democratic Party, the Australian Labor Party, and the Canadian Liberal Party to do its bidding, in Europe nearly anyone of prominence mindlessly followed it like a seeing-eye dog of the blind. Its origins lay in the postwar European universities of the first half of the 20th Century. Its genesis took place promptly after the First World War. Its peddlers were not those who wished well for the society they were in.

What is the solution? The solution is the absolute reversal of this philosophy. Instead of viewing man as a fallen angel he should be viewed as a rising beast. The situations in which he came to prominence should be recreated. His creativity gave us technology, his capitalistic senses gave us all wealth, and his taste for war gave us safety. These attributes of man should be cherished by this new philosophy. The new man should hold no sympathy for the slowest gazelle, let that slowest gazelle be in the race of cleverness and ingenuity, in the race of economic wisdom, or in the race of pure strength the herd should not slow down. This will cultivate the acceleration of mankind.

Attached: 1558978111258.png (1036x992, 288K)

Im 99% sure every single person who has been forced onto this corner of the internet has thought about everything you said.

Provide something new, give me new ideas; new toys. Tell me something I dont know, in other words.

>for all intensive purposes

It’s all intents and purposes

>Europe is for all intensive purposes
>intensive purposes
Nigga, u dumb

Or you could just say Jews

/thread

I learnt English by ear ok?

Attached: wojak2.png (633x758, 16K)

Maybe whitey deserves it for being so weak and stupid

Where do you see this going? will there be a dramatic end or just slowly deteriorate? I’m inclined to think the latter. I can’t imagine large scale death or violence in our current society. I just wonder if there will every be societies in the future that aren’t multicultural/racial.

I though that was going somewhere but it turns out you're just a faggot.

And then you have eastern europe.

Attached: LaughingWojaks.jpg (634x650, 47K)

That's why we need more immigrants to revitalize our philosophy through intercultural dialogue.

Shekel for a good goy.

Attached: 52F1990B-2623-47C4-92B0-DC49AC6AA5EF.gif (501x504, 11K)

It's a good encapsulation in 2 posts, cut him some slack

Its all in tents and per poses where im from

So youre saying to return to the instinct of bloodthirsty wealth and power accumulation by europeans regardless of the blood shed and faux moral complications?

>intensive purposes

Attached: 1559173238074.jpg (250x272, 25K)

shouldn't you be raping a moose, treenigger?

it’s ok user you typed an essay and you were bound to fuckup at one point

>tf
>tp

hi rabbi