The Case for Gay Reparation

Attached: 1560544647449.png (1268x474, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/06/14/opinion/gay-reparation-stonewall.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nytimes.com/2019/06/14/opinion/gay-reparation-stonewall.html

It's cheaper to euthenize them all than to pay them money for no reason. Since we're neck-high in debt, this needs to be considered an option.

Gays get a free rope!

> welfare for sucking dicks
just end it

One way tickets to the Middle East.

Attached: ISIS-brutally-throw-homosexuals-from-the-roof-of-buildings.png (1200x630, 832K)

No worries, they will also be purged
Soon enough.

I agree - they should pay us for all of the AIDS and child abuse they are responsible for

I'd be gay for $400 a month

You're already for free

That’s unironically racist. You can’t control the color of your skin but you most certainly do have control over the dicks you choose to put up your ass for funsies.

This just isn't fair, some people did something and now all Muslims have a bad name because of it.

Underrated

The reparations idea is stupid for blacks, but for faggots it's even more retarded.

Blacks can argue that their parents were prevented from accumulating wealth, it's a slippery slope and impossible to calculate but at least they have that argument.

But faggots? What the fuck is preventing them from developing like anyone else?

I’m against the reparations too but clearly being out could have hurt economic opportunities for lots of faggots.

Time to pay up this horribly mistreated son of Moses.

Attached: so-gay-so-what.jpg (1280x853, 238K)

Kek

Based. Companies should make sure that at least 25% of their employees are recruited from the lgbt crowd.

how??? They're in all positions and places of power, they have, like women, a tendency to get overly social jobs that pay shit but in general they're doing pretty well for themselves...any proof they're struggling more than any other sector of the population?

can we buy the faggots a one-way ticket to saudi arabia?

I'd argue its one of the things they did right.

Attached: pence appeared evasive when asked about the pride parade that was destroyed by a lightning storm.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

I absolutely agree. You people have discriminated against gays, and even muslims throw them off roofs. we need to be compensated by CIS men.

PROVE ME WRONG

Attached: 42b017b8d9055b373de4c2f1a5036a2c7f03a5ffa3812091e95a3149d570860e.jpg (600x443, 186K)

I feel a great swell of pity for these people when the security apparatus of the state fails outright.

how gay to get reparations?
fapping to traps? pegging?

brazil'd

Actually, this push for reparations could wise up normies to the slippery slope of leftism.

I think that if pol were to push this hard, people would think it was stupid and it would kill the argument for black reparations too.

Race is hereditary, so social disadvantage can be argued to accumulate from the past. With gays this is so nonsensical it's baffling.

im tired of faggots demanding shit

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 117K)

if you don't like gays you're probably gay yourself

free bullets to the back of the fucking head

I never understood what they claim with this argument. Nobody wants to be a faggot

This whole notion is ridiculous.
I’m gay. It’s very easy to be gay in the United States.
Nobody owes me acceptance.

What’s the case for new reparation?

only the ones that have to force it on others where there whole existence is about being a faggot its annoying and sometimes obscene like the parades they have in san francisco

maybe Islam isn't so bad

Attached: 1559873313156.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

how could you prove you were gay and get reparations ? Its not like a race where you could test for 'native American' DNA , there is no blood test for gay.

>More minorities attempt to push the white man around
>Surely it will go down smoothly

I am also a woman for hating women and a nigger for hating niggers and a Jew for hating Jews and a spider for hating spiders?

Attached: brainlet.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Nigga u stupit

All gays are hedonists who hate work and love corruption.

Pay them with free helicopter rides

We can give them a free trip to Saudi Arabia. I can't think of anything better than letting LGBT folk experience some diversity and cultural enrichment.

God I wonder what the world is like to him. He probably barely retains any memories at all, and it looks like he's missing the whole right hemisphere of his brain, so he probably has no original thoughts. Other than that how the fuck is he alive.

Yeah, the gays owe reparations to the police for the stonewall riots

>claim to be gay to the government
>get free shekels
Gamed.

This is a brilliant idea. As somebody who was raped by a faggot as a child, i hereby demand the castration of every faggot in the country, it's just reparations after all.

euthenizing would be pointless because they reproduce through grooming and indoctrination practices anyways

BOMBACLLLLLAAAAAAAAT

They deserve death for their actions, yet they demand “reparations?” This world doesn’t have much longer. Turn to God while you still can. This is beyond Clown World. This is something much darker and fragile.

this was probably one of their most ingenious ideas
call us faggots? no sweetie that just means youre repressed a secret gay.

Brain stem I think controls most of the autonomous functions like heart beat and breathing and other bullshit we do to stay alive. So he can probably survive forever as long as someone feeds him.

oh man niggers would be pissed off at this if they could read

>yeah sure im gay too, give reparations
>me too
>and me!

> Pretty much solely responsible for AIDS
> Keeps respreading other STIs as well
> Reproduction is via pedophilia
> Became the trojan horse that is leading to the acceptance of trannies

I would say that gays owe the rest of society reparations.

I want financial compensation and reparations.

How exactly would you "prove" you're a fag, though? I mean OP is obviously taken care of, but what about everyone else?

I've jerked off hundreds of times to Line Trap. Is that gay enough to get muh free money?

Attached: arachnophobic-huh-you-must-secretly-want-to-fuck-spiders-28500753.png (500x328, 43K)

This is stupid.

Attached: 1550399202867.gif (680x813, 388K)