Boy, 16, fatally shot while trying to sell Xbox: 'They killed my son over nothing,' mom cries

foxnews.com/us/teen-16-fatally-shot-while-trying-to-sell-xbox-they-killed-my-son-over-nothing-mom-cries

I seriously hate this fucking country. This kid goes to one of the niggerest nigger neighborhoods to sell his fucking xbox and gets shot dead while his father watched from the car. How does a father allow this to happen? I'll tell you how. Because he's some dumb liberal asshole who is unable to see what is right in front of his face. Everyone is telling him black people are just like you and me, black crime is a myth, blacks are falsely arrested, the media (which actually downplays black crime) blows black crime out of proportion. Liberalism killed this kid. The faggots on reddit saying "This is so sad. How did this happen?" and "omg the Fox News comment section is so racist" and all the mods who deleted all the comments which I assume were "racist" killed this kid. The police and the media who describe the suspects as "males in their late teens or early 20s wearing basketball shorts" killed this kid. His stupid fucking dad who either believed all the lies or wanted to be one of the good white people killed this kid. Fuck all of them.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-14 18-24-20.png (895x727, 441K)

Should’ve traded it in at GameStop

what makes you think his dad was white?
anything to stoke the fire of the spic vs groid race war is good news
only the spics have the balls to solve the nigger problem, and they're working night and day at it

>The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."[5] Like all official U.S. racial categories, "White" has a "not Hispanic or Latino" and a "Hispanic or Latino" component,[6] the latter consisting mostly of White Mexican Americans and White Cuban Americans. The term "Caucasian" is synonymous with "white", although the latter is sometimes used to denote skin tone instead of race.[7] Some of the non-European ethnic groups classified as white by the U.S. Census, such as Arab Americans,[8] Jewish Americans,[9] and Hispanics or Latinos, may not identify as or may not be perceived to be, white.

Attached: 1517846086532.png (686x798, 66K)

This would have never happened if they were racist.

Attached: zimzam lawyer taunt trayvon martain trial case.jpg (602x454, 22K)

I thought most police departments have commerce areas now for this sort of thing.

The dad was exhibiting kikery or the highest order. He takes the kid into the ghetto to teach him to leach off the inner city poverty and he can get $20.00 more than if he traded it in at GameStop. For leaching off poverty.

Hate to say it but the kike dad probably saved his son's soul because if he'd have grown up with such kike programming he'd be burning in Hell if he made it to 30 anyway.

>wearing basketball shorts

Attached: 1557900700864.gif (300x268, 337K)

Dios Mio......

Attached: 1528607615262.jpg (500x583, 24K)

>that description of the suspects
Absolute gold

They had time to shoot the kid, but forgot to take the Xbox.

Liberalism is a plague. Thats for damn sure.

Attached: 1557452926391.png (1024x896, 162K)

yeah, they will kill you for $50 of used Chinese plastic and circuit boards

Gamestop wont pay you in drugs

They do. It's a shame that's what this country is coming to, but you're better off safe than dead.

Haven't clicked this link, but the one I read earlier today describe the color and style of the suspects cloths but there was no mention of the color of their skin. Why do they do this? Probably the most important description, something that can't change is omitted because muh racism.

Omfg just give all the blacks money so they stop

Imagine going to Gary, Indiana at all

What do you mean that police departments have commerce areas? I live in the sticks and never heard of this.

He means people just do their business in a police parking lot or something to stay safe.

>late teens or ealy 20's with shorts and hoodies

jesus fucking christ america is just as cucked as west europe, just replace 13% muslim with 13% Nigger

Absolutely based! Nogs in America are really outdoing themselves tonight. Every thread is them killing whitoids and the triggering is lovely. Survival of the fittest bitch. The bitchass kid died because he is inferior to the black man.

Attached: 50-cent-middle-finger.png (512x425, 349K)

All things considered he took the better option.

Attached: 1516310684763.png (960x1280, 797K)

imagine going to scary gary to sell an xbox. IMAGINE HAVING THAT THOUGHT PROCESS

>xbox
>nothing
I dont want to be pedantic, but...

his parents were die-hard SJW liberals, especially father for taking him into a nigger ghetto
the kid was gonna suicide before 30 anyway with that kind of upbringing, at least he was spared majority of his suffering

Fat beta child gets diversified. No loss.

>Survival of the fittest.
Exactly; they keep on killing the weakest and soon they'll realize that they're on the top of the kill list. And that's where the fun begins.

Liberals on comments:
>Of course, this happens it's the conservatives fault for wanting to keep the second amendment!
Also liberals on the comments:
>Why do you have to bring up the race issue at such a tragedy? How can you use this sad occasion to further your agenda??

They have absolutely no self-awareness, do they?

Attached: hmmmm.gif (250x195, 801K)

Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about?
In Canada, it is illegal to keep firearms and yet niggers are shooting each other every day.

The ORIGINAL peoples of middle East and North Africa... IE white celts and Phoenicians not the brown desert camel jockeys

That is only a legal definition. It's the result of judges and politicians who don't understand dna.

The ancient phoenicians were so closely related to the hebrews that the greeks made no distinction between them

Hes not even white so who cares. You shills are the same that tried to squeeze tears from me when that fat mexican kid "heroically gave his life" to tackle a shooter. Listen niggers are niggers and when they die I dont weep. maybe if both of these fine gentleman would of stayed in mexico he would still be alive

>Should’ve traded it in at GameStop
Or eBay. Wtf where these people thinking?

Of course a niggers would kill someone over an Xbox
Anyone who trusts or defends nigger in 2019 is mentally retarded

Attached: Max_Racial_anger.jpg (384x522, 61K)

They weren't, which is why they got outsmarted by some real fucking Gs.

>Liberal's kid dies.
So you're saying this is a self-correcting problem that won't be carried forward genetically?

barp

lmao another fat ugly incel dead. probably came here looking at his creepy mannerisms.

F

Spot on, OP.

Attached: 1513388428539.jpg (480x548, 30K)

>defending niggers

Attached: d417122b5c0e133b8b81c7f0120cbcbe959374c6b709b25b4a354029bd3beb36.jpg (340x565, 30K)

First rule of selling things for cash is to meet in a well lit, neutral public setting with lots of other people. Second rule is bring a friend to the deal, not have dad idling in the car. Idiots.

kid looks italian; nothing of value was lost

lol my idiot dad traded our original nintendo along with a box of like 100 games into gamestop for something like $20
im convinced whoever was working the counter just handed him a 20 walked out the back door and loaded all that shit into his geo metro or w/e

its funny cause we're probably already a minority and probably have been for some time

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.93M)

>Because he's some dumb liberal asshole who is unable to see what is right in front of his face
Exactly this.

What's the racial breakdown for Gary indiana?

He was probably raised on niggers being gudboys.

one day

enough will be enough

Why would anyone voluntarily interact with a nigger? They live in the moment and are incapable of evaluating future consequences. Combine this with an almost total lack of empathy for others and you get niggers that actually think killing a stranger for his xbox makes perfect sense.

>They killed my son over nothing
500 bucks is 500 bucks more your brat's worth, you dumb cracka bitch!

He's not necessarily a liberal, he's just a fucking idiot who didn't stop to think that maybe the random guy he met off the internet wouldn't want to pay for the Xbox. Same goes for his father.

This is why you don't answer craigslist ads situated in the ghetto.
Guessing this was 100% pure basketball americans doing melaninated shit.

I agree 100%.

The media, the schools, academia and the other Jewish controlled institutions are to blame because their brainwashed people to accept niggers as just a dark variation of homo sapiens, when in reality they are primordial, unevolved, cannibalistic hominids.

70% nigger, 30% African American

God that's an absolute shame. This boy's death could have been so easily avoided if some basic intuition and common sense were exercised. I'm sure the father knew in his gut that this was a bad idea, but had learned to ignore it. Very sad situation.

>Peluyera
>cracker
i dont think so m8

>Survival of the fittest bitch.

We are "inferior" to you apes because now we have both jews and women feet on our nuts, but once this insanity comes to an end we are gonna use you niggers as tinder for jewish crematoria.

His last name sounds retarded enough to be from your side of south america.

Niggers are awful people, whites (not sure if this kid is white, looks part latino) need to realize this already. The rest of us are sick of watching you faggots defend these apes. There isnt a single place on earth that has been made better by having niggers around.

What are you a self hating shitskin or something?

You wish you were Chile, Aztec scum.

I'm not white but I'd help you round up niggers, sick of reading stories like this.

Random ape you mean

Any self respecting man should fucking draw his gun or get the fuck away the second he sees or smells a fucking nigger boy.

Because people are brainwashed into thinking niggers are the same as the rest of humanity. They teach these kids at a young age that 16 year old Jamal is the same as the rest of his kindergarten class.

Nobody wishes they were Chilean

are niggers existing proof that we actually are living in hell?

No because if it were hell the niggers couldnt be dealt with. Niggers can easily be dealt with, people just choose not to because people are cucked.

Lol no faggot. If he came here, he would of never relaxed and never gone to a nigger ghetto...

He’s Puerto Rican guys

It's the same shit here with CTV news every night. Every night in Toronto (I don't live in that shithole, for the record) there's a shooting. And every night the victim is some black or Arab. And every god damn night they can tell you the type of car that the shooter(s) drove off in, what colour it was, that they were male, etc. And every night they never mention the race. Everyone with half a brain knows to take your pick between black or some shade of brown, but it's never brought up. So just remember, the next time that Jamal or Abdul is shot up in the city and the police say "and the shooter(s) may know the victim" there's a good chance, too, that the shooter is a blonde guy.

dad should have had overwatch with a fucking G3 aimed at the nigger.

Attached: overwatch_with_G3.jpg (680x478, 112K)

I didn't know haitians were so fucking lippy.

Does that not make it far more hellish? Knowing that things could be changed so easily but that they quite possibly never will?

Fuck Gary is the worst city in the US. It's one of the highest crime rates due to nigs and white trash niggers. If you remember the Jerry Springer show, half of the people that were ever on that show came from Gary, Indiana.

It's getting that way here, they used to mention race all the time. Now they will avoid mentioning the race. In fact if race isnt mentioned its guaranteed the perp is a nigger.

Yeah that is a fair point user, I still think things can change. Whites arent the only ones growing tired of niggers.

Hasn't it been like that in the US for a long time, though? I thought your guys media were the ones who started the "Youths" meme.

I don’t understand what they were trying to accomplish by shooting the kid. I get niggers are retarded, but why shoot him in the back?

Naw, youths started with the British media, here they were pretty open about race up until about 2008 when Obama became president. That's why coulters law became a thing during the Obama administration. America used to not suck up to niggers, sadly it's all we do now.

Ik lief jou, Belgïe

Niggers enjoy hurting things. I'm not even joking, biggers in my city torture animals and shit inbetween killing people and getting killed by the police.

for what they give you it's the same as getting murdered

I suggest you read the finest piece of literature on this subject "Makes me wanna holler'" by Nathan McCall, who among other fascinating behaviours details his gang rape of a female and then his guiltless face-to-face interaction with her in college.

Gary Indiana ooooh wow what a nice place. Honestly his dad is one dumb motherfucker.

>This kid goes to one of the niggerest nigger neighborhoods to sell his fucking xbox and gets shot dead while his father watched from the car. How does a father allow this to happen? I'll tell you how. Because he's some dumb liberal asshole

Why do you hate this? This is GOOD news. This is a self-correcting problem. We need to flood niggers into EVERY white, liberal and white 1%'er neighborhood. The white 1% hasn't done fuck all for us. Neither have white liberals. Let them get cleansed by their pets.

Just ship new Orleans niggers to liberal areas, those niggers will redpill most people.

>you're better off safe than dead
>better safe than dead
safe than dead

The worst part is our kiked out media says year round that it's the blacks that are victims.

Brutal

Where’s the FUXKING murder stat?! The best one

>Because he's some dumb liberal asshole who is unable to see what is right in front of his face. Everyone is telling him black people are just like you and me, black crime is a myth, blacks are falsely arrested, the media (which actually downplays black crime) blows black crime out of proportion
This
You have to a failure to allow such things. Also nothing of value lost.

So you’re saying ... holyshit

None

Look at this out of context post.
How much do you get paid for these post?

what do they get out of this, why not just force him to hand over the console and everybody walks away?