Mfw I'm 26 and too old to be drafted

Mfw I'm 26 and too old to be drafted

Attached: unknown.png (960x1280, 1.81M)

Not too old to kill yourself though

Kek. Not true. 19-26 are able. You got a year to go nigger.

You look like a faggot

Mfw I did 11 years in the army and can't be drafted

I wish I was not white.

This

Shut up scott

Not true

A Jow Forums thread died for your /soc/ thread.

>mfw 27 and going to fuck all your woman while your getting killed

Attached: 1558353834927.jpg (720x469, 71K)

Keep it up. Find a wife, a QT virgin, have babies and homeschool them. Maybe build/buy a log cabin in the wilderness with a good internet connection

You can still be drafted at 26, but the good news is the lottery starts at people who are 20, then moves outward. 26 year olds are the least likely to be drafted.

mfw when we all know the only thing you are gonna fuck is a body pillow

Attached: 2CF3DF15-E54B-4FCF-B0AE-9E351693A5B7.gif (640x372, 236K)

I thought the limit was thirty-something.

in a big war doesnt the age thing go out of the window?

Oh shit, the cut off is 26?! Fuckin a, just turned 26.

>Mfw I'm 26 and too old to be drafted

They can always raise the age limit. In WW2 they drafted some skill positions as old as 50.

You goin brother.

>I thought the limit was thirty-something.

You can enlist up to the age of 42 - provided you pass the physical.

"the U.S. does have provisions that allow for those up to the age of 54 years of age to be drafted if they have certain needed skills or experience"

yes and so does the women in combat rhetoric

What a coward. I'm 18 and enlisting in the marines next year to die for my country.

Attached: 1560527263280.jpg (407x509, 37K)

Normie news is barely talking about Iran. If we were going in they’d be pushing the narrative harder. Not happening.

Haha, Im 5'2" so forget it.

Enjoy dying for Israel lanklets.

After 26 you're no longer required to update the selective service with the information needed for them to find you, like changes to your name or address etc.

>that image
you'll fit right in

Make sure you have the other guy die for his country first.

i don't go to hell if the suicide is for my own country, right?

23 here. I hope they let me kill some niggers.

The military is cracking down on racism and social media, so just get a swastika tattoo or something and they'll turn you away.

I'm 33 and enlisting you ain't too old.

I love ZOGbots.

Attached: 1560312235770.gif (366x342, 920K)

I think you meant so you can die for Israel
Theyll put "He was a good goy" on your tombstone

Yeah, the media always tell the truth.

Is that really the age range for the draft? I thought it went up to at least 30.

Just kys like lmao

Your too fukn fat to be drafted, is what you mean

>if they have certain needed skills or experience
To which is have neither

Attached: cool-pepe-op-2713474.png (500x566, 72K)

35 is the cutoff for the army so I assume it's 35

okey
but im sure they could still draft people over 26 with random lottery

to all the faggots here
do your research
the LOTTERY starts drawing names at 20, everyone on the day that gets pulled who is 20 years old or going to be 20 years old gets drafted
they keep pulling until they run out, then go to 19, 18, 21, 22, etc

If that's you, you look like an absolute faggot. I literally dissected this photo completely to try and find one redeeming thing about your appearance, I didn't find a single thing. Trash cringey tattoo, faggot face trying to look hard smoking a cig, contorting your hat in the most faggit manner, aviator style glasses to try to appear more bad ass, literally fucking gay shoes, ugly ass plaid shirt. The Jeans are about the only somewhat acceptable thing in this picture and they're still ugly. Cut your tattoo off and get better style or kys nigger

I hate to burst your bubble but nothing is going to happen anyway.

>25 and no degree and no good job
I don't even care.

War will at least be something stimulating.

You can still die in a nuclear attack.

>26
>that hairline
You got bigger worries baldie.

gregor?

What's up my fellow boomer

Attached: DCIM_1337.jpg (3024x4032, 773K)

you can just ill yourself if you have a deathwish

How the hell is that what you got from my post? The news media is an arm of the government. If the government was going in the news media would be pushing the government’s narrative harder in preparation.

>35

Wtf I thought it was 27? I can be drafted to fight for the Jews if I'm 28?

>The Military Selective Service Act of 1967 (Selective Service Act of 1948) expanded the ages of conscription to the ages of 18 to 35. It still granted student deferments, but ended them upon either the student's completion of a four-year degree or his 24th birthday, whichever came first.

Get ready for war faggot.

You look like an American redneck

He looks like dale gribble

It's a Halloween costume you stupid fuck.

Yeah, I assumed it was intentional.

>tfw face tattoos so I can't be drafted

Heh

You're going to hell regardless based on your post. Read the bible, fren.

If that's the case and we do go to war (very unlikely) I'll just take a vacation to some English speaking country that didn't invoke a draft and just stay there. No one in the West seems to care about these sorts of things so I'll probably be ok. I am white though so that might be an issue

Those age limits can change if they need your ass. If it comes down to it they'll start conscripting 50 year olds to drive trucks and fix shit.

But it wont be his.
>user will mack on all your waifu pillows

It's a sliding window depending on how fucked up the situation is. The draft is defunct and would need to be re-instated anyway.

this

>wanted to kill hadjis inna hajikastan when i turned 18
>turned away because assburgers
Felt bad man.

>Draft to fight in war for Israel
Synagogues and the Jews they contain would cease to exist

Attached: 4176475032970.jpg (800x553, 83K)

>for once my poor life decisions have benefited the situation

I can say right now that I will never serve ZOG.

Attached: 1498712394559.jpg (431x427, 71K)

>thinking a couple years would make a difference
lel, uncle sam can and will fuck you anytime he wants - and he has a long, long dick

very white looking for a Spaniard

Wrong. You're good to go until you're over 55.

Hey guys, imagine how much of a disaster drafting a bunch of lazy entitled millenials would be. I would love to watch the first week of bootcamp. They would have screen withdrawal so bad.

fpbp

If we reach a point of reinstating the draft, none of these rules that some of you are counting on exemptions for will be respected. The situation will already be so dire compared to the past few military expeditions we've been involved in that as long as you are able bodied you are going to elgible. You are going to have to shoot yourself in the foot, literally, to get out of it and then expect a court martial.

Attached: IMG_1354.jpg (891x597, 141K)

fpbp

27 here. We can still be drafted but they'd have to burn through the volunteer army, then all the 18-25 year old draftees, then they go down the line. That kind of war won't happen. Or if it does we're all dead anyway.

the entire generation is trained on shooters

You're technically free at 27.

But if WW3 hits, that could easily get bumped to 34.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

My understanding is that it's the 20-25 year olds first, then the 18-19 year olds, and then 26+ and down the line to 55.

nice tatt faggot

Saw the catalog and thought there were 2 terry threads up

Attached: Capture.png (1146x520, 603K)

Generally speaking, once you turn 27 the only way you have even a slight chance of being selected into service as a civilian is if you have some kind of valuable skill that the war effort demands. For instance, if you're a welder or mechanic or something like that.

Get ready to fight for Jared Kushner's business interests.

His biggest real estate business investor clients are Saudis and Qatar.

Join and then pull a Timothy McViegh but with drone strikes.

We can finally shut down Guantanamo Bay and finish off the White House for dun.
Or just shoot your entire squad in the head when on a mission and claim the enemy got to them or flee and try to make it somewhere nice.

Attached: 1559254161615.jpg (776x1200, 205K)

You look like a fucking cocksucker lmao I’d call you a faggot to your face and throw a handful of dirt in your eyes after slapping those sunglasses off

fun*

Oh, also if you have a full-time job and a college degree, you're pretty much in the clear.

Did you have only a high school diploma? Are you unemployed? If yes to either or both, you're basically fucked because you're the first to go.

>he thinks he’s safe at 55
Nope. You can be drafted from 9 years old to 85.

>latino living in usa
>that face when the draft will be whites only
Feels good user

Curve nose! Jewwwww!

>Mfw I'm 26 and too old to be drafted

You're still in the first batch retard. Then comes the 27-34 year olds.

Joseph is not your son, dale

T. Twelve year old

"mhm ah what ees up my felluh boomehr'
fuck off Andalusian turd

>implying the jews won't take anyone as cannon fodder

Stupid Goy

Attached: oy very muh six million.jpg (1200x1139, 293K)

Mfw most 18-26 are nonwhite.