The U.S spends $598.5 billion a year on the military

The U.S spends $598.5 billion a year on the military.

Attached: 1556631206877.jpg (622x775, 65K)

well time to learn chinese then, friend.

Most people who apply to armies do it bc it literally give them a bed and food

Most people who are frogs are fucking faggots.

kek

Attached: 98631AFA-1C67-4C50-9B2E-57AB40138129.png (548x626, 27K)

He's not wrong ZOGbot

Sad part is that this isn't even a bigger problem, it's just the Air Force.

all this money wasted when it should be going to Israel. shame.

The federal government is just a naked criminal enterprise at this point.

Attached: 1368120473360.jpg (222x251, 15K)

>Autocorrect nigger to bigger
Fucking negroids

I remember seeing a report about the US special forces having basically completely taken over the military operations of the entire US military. They don't just perform the special missions but really all of them. Things like the people in OP pic are probably the reason why.

The US military is gonna become a few hundred thousand strong special ops, which is like 90% white guys, and then the rest will just be grunts like the people in your image that is filled with minorities, fat people and women.

Attached: 1444409162834.jpg (604x604, 118K)

Neither was I, nigger

Its mcarmy, mcdonalds, or mcjail for those losers

Attached: 277B5592-A7E8-44A9-AFEC-1954AF8D3989.jpg (720x785, 100K)

wasnt uncommon for wars to last even longer than that.

fuck Israel and fuck you too cunt. We have homeless people also.

Women being lazy you say? Unheard of!

Pray SJW and LGBT dont infest the army, like they did in sweden.

Thats the real domestic threat.

old data, its >700 billions

That meme is moronic.
War historically rages for decades.
The US has had the luxury of existing during the modern age where wars are more intense and short term.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>U.S spends $598.5 billion a year on the military.

And that's why you bastards constantly need new wars.

Otherwise your rotten 'economy' would implode instantly.

You are a walking coerpse, run by kikes, that again run those military companies.

And a lot more.

The fukn Chair Force, sitting on their ass for '8 hours' counts as work.........Jesus wept

What a silly gag. Gosh, our people in uniform do deserve some harmless fun now and then.

the golden calf

Attached: america golden calf.png (500x410, 262K)

And they're women, so men did what they were supposed to do anyway.

You're describing every empire in the history of the world Klaus
The US is just the latest one.

>let that sink in
I fucking hate anyone who says this platitudinous faggotry.

Attached: 15465B41-7742-4F16-B455-3CF36E7AC63C.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

Why are the generals such fucking pussies? It's beyond obvious that all the focus on ethnic (and especially GENDER) "diversity" is a huge weakness for the forces, but the generals NEVER speak out against this. You never hear about them "raising the alarm" and then resigning in protest. They have a moral duty to do exactly that.

That's an incorrect figure. When you add in the nukes, which is part of the DOE and the Veteran's care and pensions, which is part of the VA and the debt for past borrowing, the actual figure is close to ONE TRILLION.

I fucking worked 12 today.

They've already infested the army but the US have huge SOF branches which will just continue to be enlarged and continue to take over more and more of the duties of the army and marines and those will probably be able to keep out the rift rats for some time.

The next major US military engagement in the next 10 years or so is gonna be interesting though. Either they're gonna be forced to start using special ops guys for the average grunt work like patrolling some highways and shit, and their top trained guys will just get their legs blown off in IEDs for nothing or they will use their mental midget 85 IQ lesbos, blacks and fatties which will increase the casualty rate by a huge margin.

I mean they don't call it the Chairforce for nothing right?

Because Generals are appointed positions.
It's all political, not based on leadership abilities.

>thinking they spend any of that money on enlisted personnel

Attached: 107D9079-D0FB-432A-A121-8E5FE2327AD5.gif (400x400, 2.58M)

That’s a disinfo photo op by leftists to make the US look bad

You're right. There are no lazy females in the military. Total myth.

Jesus was a prophet. He never claimed to be God. Jews corrupted the religion by saying He is God.

>Run by kikes

I got news for you kraut fag, you're run by kikes too. They destroyed your country and made you all degenerates just like the US.

Even if 100% of the US army was staffed by lazy pooskins and sassy black women they would still defeat the Russian and Chinese armies COMBINED. Yes, the technological gap between the USA and the other world powers is that big.

Attached: Russia's ONLY aircraft carrier.. OH WAIT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE IT ANYMORE LOLOLOOLOLOL.jpg (282x1024, 42K)

the US military just wants civilians dead
they fucking hate civilians

>thinks enlisted personnel buy their uniforms, pay for a place to sleep and food to eat.

>will increase the casualty rate by a huge margin.

Good. Fuck niggers and dykes

I never saw true cowardice until I worked with a general officer.

the US military is just a welfare system now

Attached: ChEbnG6W4AEe_Wm.jpg (720x540, 105K)

yeah, the military is now just another welfare program for brown shitsmelling people

this
public sector employees are nothing more than thugs extorting the American people

Attached: 1531937846684.jpg (536x1200, 145K)

You do realize that your lack of a real military and our willingness to put military bases in your country is the only reason one of two things hasn’t happened.
1) you have to ditch your social programs at a major level because you simply would not have the money to support them and a strong military, or
2)you promptly get your ass beat again by someone in Europe being as if you were building a military, everyone in Europe would have to logically, which would likely mean just like your entire history as a continent, you’d start killing each other again.

a bargain!!!!

also, i want these people to get sent to iran and btfo by based sandniggers

they do. all of that. uniform allowance is like once per year and it doesnt even cover the cost of a matching top and bottom bdu usually let alone all the other shit they need to be uniform compliant.

I think most of them do it for the long term gibs. Do four years loading pallets in buttfuckistan, get free college, a lifetime of gibs, and people saying "thank you for your service" and free food.

>uniform allowance
That would be the money on top of their paycheck which is to be used to maintain all the uniforms they were given freely during basic training?

Based Sven

Cats was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, who is British.
Plus, one is a play, the other one is a musical, they're quite different.

Stop reposting this old shit, also nobody cares that they used the scooters for fun.

The fat misscarriages who usually use the scooter should get fucking extinct anyway.

You should get permabanned for spamming this shit.

Canadian Airforce is the same way, too. They're so out of shape, when they were doing drills at my facility I scoped out a few I could probably beat the absolute shit out of. Some were overweight, some had downs syndrome, you name it. They have it.

Attached: 886047C4-3F25-493B-B308-275E1FAAF8C8.gif (490x368, 494K)

They weren't free

no.
look just read a little into it. if not basically just imagine youre given $100 dollars for the clothes youre supposed to wear but after everything youre paying $1000s to keep up otherwise youre penalized and disciplined for "failure to meet required uniform standards"

this isnt some big secret and its just another way for the military to keep you as it's grunt slaves. basically just working to pay for what they say you need.

Attached: 8E57B584-DA18-4756-9E3E-19B27D9A64C6.jpg (1242x2175, 532K)

gotta secure the opium fields goy

That's about right.

I got the fuck out of the Air Force when all my NCOs were niggers and beaners.

We got a hold of all of their ASVAB scores.... wouldn't you know they all score in the 40's and 50's.

Affirmative action has ruined everything

It sort of always was, except it was for white men who were poor , not criminals, but needed order in their lives
Now it's just mystery-meat browns

Don't you get tired of making the same kind of joke? They're good, but you can have too much of a good thing. I guess you just meme-flag up when you want to make a normal one, huh?

>598.5 billion dollars
Hope they fucking kill themselves with nukes then. Fucking war mongering beasts.
See:

>The U.S spends $598.5 billion a year on the military
...so soldiers can get their hormonal therapies paid for and become qt traps ^^

Attached: 1521925292939.jpg (768x768, 97K)

you are not wrong

>L-A! GIVE THESE NEGROES A VOLLEY!!!!
>Shit, they've discovered 18th century warfare!!!!!

And yet I'm still stuck with this chuckle fuck shit printer

> 40s and 50s
Out of what? What's normal?

>platitudinous
I had to look a word up today, thanks faggot.

Attached: 1542424350180.jpg (463x626, 61K)

Based

Attached: Just let that sink in.jpg (934x960, 102K)

When our enemies start to faceroll our armed forces, will anyone be surprised?

50 is average

We have technology and stuff now. The future is female lol

They already are. Requirements for many special ops units are being lessened because it's considered good enough. Eventually they'll just be well trained light infantry in higher quantity. Such is American doctrine.

That's not that much compared to social services for boomers and niggers.

>LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

Attached: Are you kidding Reeee.png (430x540, 154K)

This.

That, along with:
> really makes you think
> I'll just leave this here

i fear if CW2 happens we're probably fugged because nogs have the jets now

Attached: 1538411389985.png (482x445, 266K)

Attached: 1522587917672.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

hey! those machines are for severely obese women that gave up on life. put them back.

>The U.S spends $598.5 billion a year on the military.

To defend Israel.

And then another 30 fucking billion dollars as pure welfare to your masters.

Is the modern US servitude to Israel karma for nigger slavery?

Nothing to do with the military, that's just nigger behaviour