So I found this today in the outhouse at my work. I literally work with one of you Jow Forums idiots. Btw...

So I found this today in the outhouse at my work. I literally work with one of you Jow Forums idiots. Btw, I’m the one who wrote “back to Jow Forums“.

I’m pretty sure I know who you are, you’re that skinny shirt kid with brown hair. You like you’d be a Jow Forumscel. As soon as I’m 100% sure it’s you I’m going to open palm smack you in the face as hard as I can.

Attached: D20C27E1-95F8-43F6-A173-08FE400B602F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Attached: BF55A76F-8453-4226-B275-8DEE212B7910.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Fixed

Attached: 7989D0AB-A2D0-47B6-BD7D-F3CA9C748A54.jpg (1242x1625, 1.22M)

He’ll identify as a transgender member of the nations, and cry to trudeau.
You’ll get cucked for millions of shekels.

are you posting literal shitposts from your work bathroom wall...
This is so pathetic im not sure how to respond.

Sounds like you ought to choke on a dick, newfag.

>needs to post a picture 3 times

Attached: 1540671608195.jpg (540x390, 39K)

>outhouse at my work........

Attached: 2D303F63-37E3-4D8C-A5C7-AD7FC7A1F415.jpg (455x427, 78K)

Calls everyone else Jow Forumscels.
OP confirmed faggot

cool double digit iq

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

I don’t know where you people come from. I don’t know if you test your products, your quality of your products – your products are very delicious. I love your sausage for 30 something years, but I can’t take and feed a family of five on a little 12 ounce roll of sausage.
I don’t mind paying you more money for your 16 ounce roll of sausage, but you don’t have it anymore. You got a 12 ounce roll, and you’ve got three men that way over 200 pounds a piece, a woman, that’s a little plump Scotch girl and a daughter, who is 13 and you’re going to try to take a 12 ounce roll of sausage and a couple of dozen eggs and feed that – it ain’t going to work. And I’m not going to purchase your product anymore or ever again. And as far as your 16 ounce, in maple and sage, I don’t need that, I’m not from the north, I’m a Texas man.

Jimmy Dean’s sausage is for Southern people to eat with their breakfast, with their fried eggs and their T-bone steaks.
And I can’t see going to a little 12 ounce package, to feed four, five, six people and I’m not going to buy two of those 12 ounce packages just because you want to downsize and charge the same God damn price. I’d sure like a reply and I’d sure like you to go back to your 16 ounce package on your regular sausage, because I’m not going to buy it otherwise ever again, I’ll just have my own damn sausage made like I used to, 30 something years ago, it’s not as tasty as yours is, but it will work. Good bye.

Little ‘ole 12 ounce God damn roll of sausage supposed to feed your brother and me and you, 600 pounds of men, at least, get my point? And the two girls and they put it in that fuckin pussy roll of sausage, son of a bitch, somebody need their ass kicked, some little consumer geekeroid thought this shit up. Save money, yes save money, save money. Fuck I want to eat, God damn it.

You dumb leafs don't even know how to vandalize shit right. Who uses a pencil when marking up porta-johns? Newfag here, and newfags on the jobsite.

Hey guys! Love your sausage, egg and cheese breakfast biscuits, but when I purchase a package of 8, I expect to get 8 in the package. My last purchase only had 7. All 8 compartments were properly sealed, but one was empty :( and it's discouraging that it wasn't caught in your Q.A. process.

I have been a fan of Jimmy Dean Croissant breakfast for years. Easy to make my morning breakfast. This week I replaced my stock and when I tried one this morning, for the first time they looked nothing like the picture on the package. they were smaller and the Croissant was barely recognizable.
In addition they tasted different than before, and not in a good way. There was also less egg and less sausage.
I can't believe you would choose to cheapen such a good sandwich, but you have. And I would assume you have chosen to cheapen and shrink all your products, a sign of a company in financial trouble. To bad, Jimmy would not be proud of what you have done. I would gladly paid a little more to maintain the product as it was, but instead, from now on, I will be passing Jimmy Dean product by.

I looked on the website for comments but could not find anything, so I will post here. I purchased the Delights, Croissant, Applewood Smoke, chicken sausage patty.
The taste is fine, my complaint is the packaging. I buy the package at Sam's for resale, you put the product in the fridge for sale. When sold there is nothing on the package for directions on cooking. With a magnifying glass you can see the red lettering that has the directions. TOO SMALL.

I've loved the JD Hot Sausage for years and go through a 6oz tube every week. recently I went to 6 different stores and each of them are sold out of the Hot sausage. They have the other flavors but not the hot. 3 stores in Folsom (WinCo, Target, Walmart) and 3 stores in Sacramento USAF Commissary, WinCo, and Target) are all out and no one sells the hot flavor online.

What is going on?

What kind of Canadian job has outhouses? Do you club baby seals in the Arctic?

Choke on a dick, newfag.

figures it would be two autist leaves having a message board chat on a bathroom wall

Attached: 1553559241398.jpg (741x539, 129K)

Eat a dick newfag
▲ ▲ ▲

Little ‘ole 12 ounce God damn roll of sausage supposed to feed your brother and me and you, 600 pounds of men, at least, and over 20lbs of ass and pussy, get my point? And the two girls and they put i

Attached: over-lbs-pussy-ass-3365813.png (500x522, 148K)

What the fuck, outhouse, is this Ranjeet posting?

▲▲

Hey OP I am the brown haired guy who works under that East Indian guy. You are too scared to do anything.

Attached: 1549995198272.gif (480x200, 1.2M)

AHAHAHA IT WAS ME!

Attached: ss+(2018-01-05+at+07.38.45).png (503x341, 11K)

YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME!

Attached: 1515202810452.png (521x485, 14K)

come at me you little faggot. arent you that soiboy looking fuck who can barely lift 30 lbs? ill see u at break and break your fucking neck

You’ll do nothing, pussy.

no ranjeets use the street nigel. now go prep your daughters bull so she can quickly be impregnated

you wrote all that.
also literal shit-posting

shut up pussy lmao

lol only faggos use the nazi flag to hide behind. your dick is small, you are an incel and id smash your fucking head into a wall and cap your ass bitch whi*oid. refute me
*pro tip
(you cant)

Why don't you try it faggot. I'll knock you the fuck out. You know everyone talks shit about behind your back right.

Attached: 1559403658658.jpg (969x1024, 123K)

Choke on a dick newfag

>open palm smack you
you canadians really are faggots, aren't you?

this copypasta is stale af

yousaid thia two days ago. i guess you didnt dind the guy responsible. you are a fucking faggit.
>picks herbs and grinds up

you sound like an angry ape person who can't comprehend reason to stop a fight, you would slaughter a man for making you mad over some words.

fuckin state o that post. think i better get off here n go to bed

you fucking autistic shit. why are you posting sausage reviews?

Enjoy that cold blue water enema, faggot.

Tfw no access tunnels in my hometown :(