/ww3/ - WW3 General #5

Prev: NEWS:

Iran did a mortar attack on an american-manned airbase in iraq and a katyusha (rocket) attack on baghdad, nearly hitting the US embassy

Attached: 1393681073874.png (1280x1102, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/14/598532/CENTCOM-video-US-allies-germany-maas-oil-tanker-attacks-oman-sea
wsws.org/de/articles/2019/06/14/pers-j14.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HhqCGSxmYZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=crQxy_o-jSk
globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1w.jpg (952x960, 199K)

daily reminder to remind women that they will be drafted alongside men because of equality
this is the perfect opportunity to push women away from feminism even if we don't actually go to war

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 999.jpg (200x253, 17K)

FIRST FOR IRAN
>German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Friday the video is not sufficient to prove the US claim that Iran was behind the attacks.

"The video is not enough. We can understand what is being shown, sure, but to make a final assessment, this is not enough for me," Maas, who was in Iran earlier this week on an official two-day visit, told reporters in Oslo.

Nathalie Tocci, a senior adviser to European foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini also rejected the US allegations, saying, “Before we blame someone, we need credible evidence.”

Iranians are deeply rational actors, she said. And for Iran to have attacked a Japanese ship when the Japanese prime minister was in Tehran “is not an especially rational thing to do.”

presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/14/598532/CENTCOM-video-US-allies-germany-maas-oil-tanker-attacks-oman-sea

Attached: 1560508515022.png (400x400, 38K)

Keep a lookout shills. They come out in droves this time of day

Attached: 1560549899292.gif (450x450, 776K)

I got out of the IRR last year but I get the feeling I'll be called back anyway if this shit pops off.

Attached: tgwrfts.gif (245x300, 928K)

bump

Not a bad idea.

Based Krauts.

no war, happening fags btfo once again. digits confirm

Iranians, babies, incubator, cold floor.

perfect timing

GERMAN NEWS OPENLY SAYING USA PREPARE FOR WW3

wsws.org/de/articles/2019/06/14/pers-j14.html

>called back anyway
Fuck that, you did your time. Tell them to go fuck themselves.

its 2019, war will never happen ever again involving the US.

America is too much of a pussy nation led by faggots to do anything about this. Iran has already won

always

Attached: 1546530477109.jpg (908x960, 77K)

Good observation user.

Attached: shill-o-matic.jpg (600x800, 64K)

I need it in English
Working on German in Duolingo but haven’t gotten far

>mfw high school drop out who won’t be drafted

Enjoy dying for Israel fags

So all I know about so far is this supposed Iran attack on the Japanese ship. Have there been any escalations or news? Credible sources pls

Oy vey! You goyim should be honored to fight and die for Pissrael (see picture).

Attached: 1559942150721.jpg (600x480, 43K)

they're gonna need people with combat experience. and the US has a habit of saying "fuck you I am the law" from time to time.

The caption should be: Japanese crew testifies about the Iranian attack on tanker

>can't use the browser built in auto translator

A US drone got shot down and an airbase in Iraq with some Americans in it got rocketed but no casualties. A mortar landed on the street by the US embassy in Iraq.

you must be a queer.

Is the endgame finally happening?

true. the current year is almost the most peaceful ever, I mean just look at how peaceful the world is currently. it will only get better from now on r-right?

1. Iranian speed boat shown at a military ceremony. (Noitce the markings on the front, the cage on the bridge, and the bent shape in the front of the hull)

Attached: image.png (650x464, 511K)

do we know this is really Iran and not just a false flag to get us into a war with Iran?

2. The markings in the US Navy video.

Attached: image.png (650x366, 173K)

3. The cage.

Attached: image.png (650x488, 239K)

THE SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM user
rolhegringo for happening today

schizo

4. The hull.

It is Iranian if anyone had doubt.

Attached: image.png (650x488, 226K)

>do we know this is really Iran and not just a false flag to get us into a war with Iran?
Are you being facetious?

yes user

HAPPENINGS:
GERMANY REFUSES TO BAN HEZBOLLAH, THEN VISITS IRAN!
CHINA SAYS THAT WILL STAND WITH IRAN NO MATTER WHAT!

Attached: ADMIRAL.jpg (1118x701, 193K)

Has war started yet? Getting bored....

retard.

>It is Iranian if anyone had doubt.
Yes, because this couldn't be faked by anyone. Go to hell you fucking retard.

shill
good catch user
really nigga , why would the jews want to start a way now when your country is on the brink of civil war alongside china and europe

Pro-Tip:
Nothing has happened since the mid '40s.
What you perceive as a happening, is really just the next line of a script. There may be rewrites, lines cut, others added. Characters may come and go... but nothing will ever happen again.
It is the stated goal of globalists, to never have a happening. And they are experts at in now.

Attached: lizzievelasquez2015.png (775x489, 426K)

It´s just some bullshit german communist site that cries about the F35 procurement program.
Ignore it.

Why does that matter though? They took mines off the hull. That's like saying a doctor who removes a bullet from a gunshot victim is guilty of shooting him. There is no connection there.
The only allegation I've seen to connect it is the Iranians took off the mine be cause they knew it was there...Except I've seen the picture of the mines and they are extremely obvious at the distance the boat would be at. Any ship would have seen the mines attached to the Japanese ship.

We got new links?

I aint a seaman, but arent mines supposed to do damage BELOW the waterline.

>They took mines off the hull
Evidence?

you know it's on like a pot of neck bones when the babies in incubators get rekt

jeez its as solid as having iranian dna on the tanker, everyone knows its impossible to put chevrons on any speedboat, only iranians do this

Attached: 1521398735690.gif (320x320, 240K)

Based. Happenings get in the way of goys consuming. It will never happen again.

They wanted to be seen, it's a big fuck you to the great Satan, they need to be punished.

They are twisting Trump's arms. It worked with Obama as a pressure tactic to get everything they wanted and a planeload of cash on top.

you are here , i am here and so are many others
Tarrant , Breivik , and the escalation over the years
they do not control us and we and the truth are spreading , you either are just a stupid clown or shill

Oh? So what happened then? Israel planted the mines? Sure that could happen, and then what next? Did they also steal a boat from the Iranians? Hard to imagine, but lets say they did, then what? Did the Israeli agents take the limpet mine and then forced the crew onto their vessels and took them to Iran? And Iran just took the captives from the Israeli agents and is just keeping them for no reason?

What’s the name of the German intelligence agency, or is everything under EU?

CNN right now is killing me. Truly state ran TV
youtube.com/watch?v=HhqCGSxmYZ0

So no source then?

So ehy did the boat then take the crew and head to Iran?

Read the last few threads

Attached: smooth_brain.jpg (898x790, 107K)

What are they reporting?

Because they have lost their proxy war in Syria, they want us to collapse Iran before we collapse ourselves, then they can move on to using other poor goyim to do their bidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=crQxy_o-jSk

more or less

Iran must have some powerful mortars to reach from their nation to Baghdad.

FUCK OFF Shlomo, Americans are sick and tired of fighting wars for Israeli pussies, who piss their pants anytime they face real men and not kids.

Attached: IOFkill.png (569x427, 307K)

Fucking hell Yank check the last editions.

Reminder: US is in Iran for oil and for Israel.
Russia didnt let them take Venezuela so (((they))) do this instead.

Pic related, also:
Libya globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742
Syria
Iran

US citizens, you should not support leaders of ZOG. As the result of war Europe support/trade will be divided between Russia and US, uncertainty. China is already with Russia. China is also taking Africa.

Attached: oil reserves 2017.jpg (1920x1034, 232K)

BND

>Did they also steal a boat from the Iranians?
Holy fuck are you stupid? The Iranians don't produce center console ocean boats, they buy them from a private contractor.

Katyusha missles were used. Israel has to be behind this.

who cares wannabechad faggot
it's not about america or israel , its about ww3 starting and the globalist jew bankers loosing their grip completely on the fucked up consumerist world they created

don't you love glowniggers, frens?
i couldn't access Jow Forums if my life depended on it, always getting timeout errors, had to set up a fucking proxy to see the bloody chan
GET
K
I
K
E
D
GLOWIES

not sure but my question is who the fuck is taking the pictures?

Attached: 1512332343378.jpg (640x426, 21K)

holy shit there's still retards saying it wasn't iran?
i haven't missed much it seems...

The amount of contrarian edgelordism is worrying but Iranians have been brainwashing Jow Forumstards with conspiracy theories in /sg/ so it makes sense the weaker minds are anti-West.

Attached: 1529202285928.png (738x239, 48K)

have at it, Rambo Satan
You could kill ten island full of euro liberal kids. Still wouldn't be a happening, just a little rewrite

Attached: 24-garry-shandling.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 44K)

Cameras

So why was the crew taken to Iran then? You just going to ignore that part?

Big if true

absolutely retarded
ever heard of proxies you dipshit? houthis and the like?
ffs i'm starting to regret coming back
you faggots can't be this retarded can you?

Attached: 1558791018676.jpg (428x424, 16K)

DOJ documents

CNN camped out there for days

>holy shit there's still retards saying it wasn't iran?
>i haven't missed much it seems...
Fuck off stupid kike.

Attached: 324532453.png (500x522, 123K)

G8 b8 m8, 8/8 i r8

Iran did it, and Trump is to blame

Fucking retarded.

I think the video was taken by a helicopter.

>So why was the crew taken to Iran then? You just going to ignore that part?
The crew is fine and you're buying into bullshit propaganda that will be proven as a hoax in a few days.

in the middle of the ocean whos using the camera

FUCK OFF KIKE

Your whole post screams FAKE NEWS LOOK AT MEEEEEE

Attached: MSM.jpg (768x840, 142K)

Brazil bro is solid /ww3/ member

Leave him be

Most of pol is stuck on stupid but there's still some people around who don't think supporting a radical Islamic military theocracy is a good idea.

katyushkas are WWII hardware user, if it was mossad they did a fucking good job cleaning up after it
not saying it's impossible that it was (((Them))), just that in the current situation it is unlikely

how can we speed this up, goys?

Attached: 1441837126357.jpg (669x705, 64K)

Anyone else here that think the Revolutionary Guard did it to fuck with the mullahs and cause them to collapse so they can swoop in and sieze power for themselves? Thats what I would bet on right now, until more info comes in.

Attached: image.jpg (460x521, 62K)

>Most of pol is stuck on stupid but there's still some people around who don't think supporting a radical Islamic military theocracy is a good idea.
Go to hell kike. No one wants to fight for Pissrael.

Attached: 26236462346.png (645x509, 187K)

Large if undeniable.

>no links
What's the point of starting a general then ffs