Why is there so much nonsense on wikipedia

It's almost as if many Wikipedia pages are written by people who have no idea what they are talking about, like random nobodies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogal

There we have a Wikipedia page about Kogal, yet it gets it entirely wrong. The page there basically is claiming that Kogal are not real school girls and that it's just a random fashion based on school uniforms that older women like to wear as part of fashion.

Who writes this shit? They even used pictures they found on the internet of actual schoolgirls and are trying to claim they aren't schoolgirls.

Why is Wikipedia so stupid?

I have literally been to Japan and know young people there, you see hordes of these high school girls wearing these mini skirts, they are very common there.

These aren't women larping as schoolgirls, geez.
Why the fuck is Wikipedia predictably always full of shit like the page was written by an autist in his bedroom?

Attached: riajuu-ofuzake-erogazou-sirouto-oppai-osiri-JK-gal-20.jpg (900x1200, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfux1sjP9GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to wiki autists, those girls are also fake and that's a fake classroom.......sigh.

Seriously Wikipedia is about as educational as reading the random imagination of a reddit user.

THE MONOPLY MAN HAS NO MONICAL

What? That has nothing to do with anything.

I am talking about autists on Wikipedia claiming actual Japanese school girls are old women trying to larp as schoolgirls and implying that short skirts are against the rules in Japanese schools.

I don't know if the people who write the wiki pages have an agenda, or are just ignorant motherfuckers.
But among Japanese high school girls who usually are the prettier group of girls in the class, they do indeed wear short skirts and Kogal culture is about literal high school girls.

Attached: f2915ae8.jpg (800x1067, 145K)

What are you talking about. Literally the first sentence: Kogal is a Japanese fashion culture that involves schoolgirls wearing an outfit

There is no hard enforced rules in Japanese school about uniforms, that's why Kogal even came to exist (as it was allowed).

Even the Japanese transfer student here to the UK showed me pictures of her and her group of friends in class, they wore super short skirts. This is a culture in Japan's schools and among school aged high school girls (who to be frank, appear to basically be sluts).

But it's just really stupid how some clueless autist on wiki is trying to claim these are older women walking around pretending to be schoolgirls, and that walking around < like that is a fashion there.
That isn't, those are literally just schoolgirls that came from school. sigh

Attached: 6 (2).jpg (1000x1502, 89K)

>an outfit based on Japanese school uniform

That is saying it isn't uniform, that it's some type of fashion based off actual school uniform.

>not necessarily, enrolled students.
Clearly again trying to imply that it's some kind of fashion for women, not actual schoolgirls.

I wish I was a japanese schoolgirl

This isn't some fashion sense based on school uniforms. This literally is a subculture within Japanese schools that falls within the allowance of the uniforms.

The uniform rules in most Japanese schools are not enforced, that's why Kogal came to exist (the sluts basically dress like that in school).

Why? What good would it be to be one of them?
What would you do with yourself?

Woke teachers will give their students credits for making woke wikipedia edits. They've been doing this since around 2012 or so, and wikipedia is fine with this since they got taken over by dangerhair wamen and trannies.
Look at the Talk tab of "controversial" pages and see for yourself the level of dishonesty and fake academic rigor. The one about Jared Taylor was amazing, Jared popped in to refute some of the claims made about him and they wouldn't let him.

>MUH PURE ASIAN WAIFUS

Even that is how Japanese schoolgirls dress for their school sporting events.
<
Which I am sure some dumb wiki page likely is going to claim they don't and claim that's some kind of fetish fashion or some nonsense.

Wiki, so stupid.

Attached: Sports1_(1).jpg (795x1134, 225K)

At my school you cant use wikipedia as a source or reference on any papers lol. Its considered extremely inaccurate.

be gone pedo!

>It's almost as if many Wikipedia pages are written by people who have no idea what they are talking about, like random nobodies.
That's EXACTLY who writes wikipedia.

I saw a video of scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson who found his own wiki page and it listed him as an atheist.

Yet he himself doesn't identify as that, and identifies as an agnostic. He made an edit to the page, then they reverted his edit and told him that he is wrong.

So literally Wikipedia and it's idiots think they can even tell a person what they identify as against what the actual person says they are.

Total insanity, Wikipedia should be closed down. It isn't educational, it's like getting a random emotional reddit kid and letting him just make up shit.

I reported this post for being off-topic btw

wikipedia is the best and most accurate encyclopaedia the world has ever know
it's maintained by scholarly and wise people

I bet a tenner that OP can't do this entire first half of PPP 2.

youtu.be/jfux1sjP9GM

Attached: R-2347264-1278590644.jpeg.jpg (597x600, 157K)

Use infogalactic.com instead.

I remember also our school did that as well.
That's because a good 50% of the claims on Wikipedia simply have not reference, it's literally just the random opinion of the person who wrote it (and many times the people writing are just on par with some autistic reddit kid).

Then I have seen some other parts which do have a source, and a few times the source is something joke worthy like the daily mail etc.

>So literally Wikipedia and it's idiots think they can even tell a person
No. It's not idiocy, it's activism, agenda driven malevolence by neets or students rewarded by their grievance study professors for doing it or going out and protest huwhite people.

There are even wiki pages trying to claim that being male or female isn't determines by genes, but that it's entirely a mental choice.

There are wiki pages claiming that the crime of black people is entirely the fault of oppression etc.

>50% of the claims on Wikipedia simply have not reference
Those are the amateurs. Activists will often spam sources from woke authors and articles, that's the fake academic rigor part. The academic feedback loop of shitty opinion is a huge part of their game.

Making an encyclopaedia where the pages are edited and changed every few months and where literal random nobodies on the internet (without even having to register) can make edits to pages........................that is never going to create a good end product.

Calling Wikipedia an encyclopaedia is a bit of a stretch, I would rather say it's akin to a conglomerate of pages written by entirely different idiots on the internet, which are then edited all the time by other idiots who don't agree with the opinions on the page.

Wikipedia should have a disclaimer straight away when people go there "These pages and sections are not the result of qualified or educated peoples, these are the creations of random nobodies on the internet."

Wikipedia is garbage, I once made an edit deleting a link that went to an expired domain (godaddy parked) and put an updated link. Within 24 hours my link was removed and the expired domain reinstated.

Just let them believe the lies. Better they don't know than to make it popular.

It isn't entirely useless, it's a pretty good starting point for historical and technical entries, you just need to be aware it's brigaded by activists and anything controversial will not be fairly represented.

Why are you all talking as if you've only just found out what Wikipedia is? Is it 2006?

thinly veiled racemixing thread
from the UK again of course

lol, not surprised.

History is not objective at all, it's up to huge interpretation and skewing of stories etc. Using Wikipedia to learn about history isn't good at all.

No racemixing here buddy, when did I ever say I would fuck these women? Not once. Stop projecting.

its a real fucking thing though, not just in japan, but china and korea as well

Wikipedia even censors video game console pages. It's apparently not PC to state that the SEGA Genesis's CPU ran at 7.6 mhz and that the SNES ran at 3.6mhz.

>posting scantily clad japanese women simulating sex acts in OP
>hurr durr its not a racemixing thread
kill yourself you jewish faggot

checked and wrecked

It's always been like this, ever since the very beginning. The only articles that are good are:
1. Niche
2. With a (relatively) high barrier to entry to even know about it
So Wikipedia is a fairly okay source if you just want to idly read about the Seleucid Empire or something but it's fucking terrible if you want to look up something common (see: the corn vs maize shitstorm) or if you want to look up something that's niche but only a loser would know or care about it like this kogal bullshit. Some autist probably checks that page every day to make sure his 3d anime is real waifus aren't having their honor besmirched.

Wikipedia is just a place for autists to pretend to be authorities on topics they find interesting. It's pathetic. Even if you add something useful and put in a citation one of these autists will delete it for some inane reason. You can make an article about some obscure book and it will be untouched for years, but edit the Harry Potter page and these jackals will eat you alive.

It really is the perfect study for echo Chambers and bias.

No it isn't dumbass, I know hordes of Japanese people and have been there many times. Kogal is among actual schoolgirls who are in high school, it isn't some conspiracy of old women hanging out in schools and with groups of young people pretending to be a schoolgirl. Grow up darling.

That is strange, I didn't expect them to go that far.

This entire thread is so autistic it hurts.

>Implying that a shirt skirt means you have to find the woman sexually attractive.

The only person here who got their dick hard is you buddy, you are an actual race mixer if those images turned you on. fail

>giving a fuck about what Japanese kids do
Fuck off, nonce.

If you really think about it, everything is written by random nobodies

smells like seaweed and boiled eggs

Attached: 1528148245209.gif (480x366, 1.7M)

The page for "Moors" is really telling how retarded it is to learn about some subjects from Wikipedia.

>bunch of white people
literally any of the related links on the subject shows nothing but blacks or the occasional arab.

its not old women, it is in women in their 20s
holy fuck you are autistic, try going living in some of those countries first, like me

I noticed that also, literally edit a page and remove some dumb claim which cites something like the daily mail. And add a correct piece of information and instead cite a valid source like national library of medicine.

And what happens? The kid who made the original page gets offended and just reverts it back to his little page.

There is no authority on wiki, so basically the retards who are willing to waste their own time and wanting the page to be how they like it are the ones where most of these pages spring from.

state of you bloated atrocities

Attached: MalloMurica.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

lol, I think I saw a wiki page once showing a picture that looked like some Scandinavian man and claiming that was a historically accurate portrayal of Jesus.

I couldn't believe the shit I was reading.

This is becoming tediously protracted. Post more Jap QTs, Dave.

They're small-minded and petty.

I have been there retard, many times. I know actual schoolgirls, and that's where I learned about Kogal originally from.

And no, they don't continue to wear their school uniform after they finish school. It's a sub-culture of high school students. Not a sub-culture of adult women.

Sorry that you are autistic.