Harry orders house mammy Megen to face forward during ceremony

liveleak.com/view?t=CI4Sw_1560548600

Attached: f11f40e83a6cf2b4b8bc3532472df07d262d4758-618x395.jpg (618x395, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/06/rightful-heir-to-british-throne-dies/
pagesix.com/2019/04/04/the-queen-bans-meghan-markle-from-wearing-crown-jewels
express.co.uk/news/royal/1122527/meghan-markle-news-latest-queen-elizabeth-II-prince-harry-meghan-markle-baby-royal-family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based colonizer

Attached: B7EFF0C0-5B83-4422-A4F6-99FBC83DA861.jpg (638x821, 122K)

i bet the other family members hate him and his nigger

In all seriousness though, look at the rest of the inbred freaks in that video. Are they really any better than Henry’s nigger wife at this point? In defence of race mixing, being an octoroon is better than having Down’s syndrome.

if they hated it it wouldnt have happened
im sure it was all part of their plan, whatever the fuck that is

The whole "royal" family is full of debauchers and whores.
If they were not born into the house of Windsor they probably would be living in a trailer park somewhere or jail.

pretty much

The queen has led her family into the gutter and her nation into the shitter. She is fucking useless.

Agreed. I’m not proud to say this because Queen E’s face is still on our money, but it’s just objectively true. They complete fucking garbage and beyond useless.

I think you Canadians ought to have a revolution of your own.
Be free from the tyranny of a monarch.
The US should back you.

>The US should back you
You backed Saddam Hussein(PBUH) too. How did that work out for him? Your support is worth nothing because you are known backstabbers.

>whatever the fuck that is

Attached: 8c1.png (317x293, 46K)

Of course, prince Charles isn't even his real dad

Then enjoy being a slave to some old cunt, leaf.

Attached: Rude.jpg (480x474, 25K)

This is true

Ha! That’s great. Stupid fucking trash bitch, can’t comprehend actual formality. Hope she stews at the very idea of being schooled by a husband and flies into a rage and leaves and dies alone of drugs OD

Attached: 04114FA1-0467-4A21-8AE3-94E26F68D904.jpg (220x189, 16K)

what is wrong with the way she is facing? before harry speaks to her she was facing forward?
Camilla is not facing forward?

>tfw is not like her disney movies

hard to keep up with who is jewing who

he said dont look around, turn around, face forward.

Attached: 1527000795310.jpg (1024x510, 72K)

at first she was somewhat smiling, then she was close to crying
based chad Harry

What I think is hilarious is that people believe she was actually pregnant and gave birth and has spent the last couple of months nursing the baby.

Camilla was giving Harry the eye to get her in line.

do you think they told him he had to marry a minority? i wouldn't be surprised.

now its hard for the left to claim they are racist.

just fucking annex us already! wtf are you afraid of UN?

The goddamn mutt cunt was married to a Jew before divorcing and marring Harry

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.53M)

You sound hangry

fuck me that was 14 years ago????
holy shit i'm getting old

I am not angry at all, just practical. I love America, but we are an insignificant country and I think we should continue keeping a low profile and cucking to birttania for strategic reasons only.

>im sure it was all part of their plan, whatever the fuck that is
Got to promote that race mixing goy

Attached: 1550501246102.gif (501x585, 212K)

>muh conspiracies
is it that hard to believe that a woman had a baby?

OK WHAT IS THE FINAL AGENDA THEY ARE PUSHING WITH THIS NIGGER MARRIAGE?
WITHOUT ANY GOOD REASON THEY WON'T GO THIS FAR FOR A NIGGER MARRIAGE.

Canada should become a republic and Justin Trudeau should be made president for life.

The benefit of Royalty is that you can do as many abortion as you like. And if your kids are born with genetic problem you can put them in care hospital and people will not be to question your ethics.

The whole "royal" family needs to be dethroned. They aren't even the rightful heirs to the throne.

Some family in Australia are the rightful heirs, and there are some who know all about it.

newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/06/rightful-heir-to-british-throne-dies/

Attached: BigBookOfBritishSmiles.jpg (582x480, 67K)

Special doctor, special "unknown location," everyone sworn to secrecy. And you think I'm conspiratorial?

You know what's weird?
Prince Harry looks a lot like myself and my sons.

Hope I'm not related, though.

fuckin king ralph over here

That's your new Duchess you're talking about, subject.

No thanks, I don't want to have to marry a nigger just because Rothschild told me to.

>
The Queen lost the Empire, and allowed all the bullshit that is happening now

Attached: 1511899930263.png (1080x1108, 529K)

What are you 12?
Why are you posting like a little girl.
>You know what girls I look like Kate Winslet. I must be related.

>wanting leafs in your country
No.

I would marry stacy

Attached: 1488422587230.jpg (478x720, 39K)

>inbred freaks

Harry isn't related to them. He's the issue of Diana Spencer and James Hewitt, and not remotely related to any of the incestuous twits next to him on the dais.

Nice legs

All yours, not my type at all.

Careful not to get car rides under any bridges Megen.

The queen def hates this bitch wont even let negress touch the good jewels and cussed her out for talking down to their servers

pagesix.com/2019/04/04/the-queen-bans-meghan-markle-from-wearing-crown-jewels

express.co.uk/news/royal/1122527/meghan-markle-news-latest-queen-elizabeth-II-prince-harry-meghan-markle-baby-royal-family

Meghan follows the same bloodline (on one side) as Diana and the other guy's wife.

They'd be fine with her. It's all about bloodlines when you're elite.

Attached: 1560464136906.png (472x458, 316K)

>bloodlines
mudlines of golems

Basically

You have to be descended from specific people to be accepted into ze elite families. Even if you're a peon and someone falls in love with you and it comes back you're related, then you're good.

They're obsessed over genealogy.

>>whatever the fuck that is

Attached: 1525868807010.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

A monarchy is the furthest thing from meritocracy I can think of, which is probably the reason why they're all totally incompetent.

This one definitely hates her.

Attached: 0505669A-E05F-4197-A9C8-BE15A3812C4E.png (1242x2208, 3.12M)

The woman behind charles, black hat/white flower keeps giving her the side-eye

IIRC, there is some rumor floating around that MM has "backers" that opened the right doors for her to meet Harry. Her assignment was to get info. from him re: other members in BRF and her backers could rub the fact that they could place someone close to her family in the Queen's face. Apparently, MM went a little rogue and pushed for marriage. Anyway, this all has something to do with MM's backers and BREXIT.

>Harry being a complete sick cunt.
>Chad flu scare
That ranga fuck was clearly patient zero

Attached: 1546574189856s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

She can't be too black, honestly. If she were full black, she woulda been popping her neck, 3 snaps in z formation, awww heeell nah muhfugga! I don't give a fuck if you is a kang! You ain't gonna talk to me like that, white boy! Ima fuggin call my muhfuggin brotha an he freeinds an they gonna tear y'all ass up! All y'all cracker ass crackers! Bitch, you dun got me fuuuuucked up! Ohh sheeeit! Gotdamn, son!

I still laugh knowing an amerimutt divorcee is shitting up the royal palace.

Yah it looks like they were just having a conversation before a picture was taken.

Brenda is still "keepin' it real."

The people that rule the world, i.e., banking families and similar, are bloodline based too.

Kinda funny.

There are so many signs that she glows. A literal glow nigger

Now that William has children, Harry's basically out of the line of succession and irrelevant to the royal family.

Her uncle was in the State Department and he did get MM an internship one summer in Argentina.

Attached: Soon.jpg (763x1200, 141K)

Shouldn’t the royal family be more savvy tho and pick up on these things? Do you think she was really a yacht girl?

Attached: Video-Queen.jpg (640x350, 73K)

Guess we should just invade your shitty little country then so we have somewhere to keep our niggers. The fuck you gonna do about it?

fudge what a sexy whore.

The British line died when the rightful king Charles I was executed, and Cromwell let the Jews back into England to continue unabated the usurious ruin of the country, eventually culminating with their founding and sole ownership of the private bank of England and the City of London.

I don't think they took her serious at first and then it was too late. Yes, I really think she was a yacht girl. I think the BRF helped cover up a lot of her previous missteps, but she isn't playing by the rules so I expect them to cut her loose.

Attached: MM_Yacht.jpg (750x1024, 187K)

being our maple syrup colony has it's benefits too

I'd wish this meme would die. Harry is clearly a royal. His eyes are too close together, which is a common trait among the royals due to inbreeding.

heard she was found wandering in Windsor Park and taken somewhere by the MET popo in one of their 4x4 patrol cars. She never had a kid and looked completely fucked up at TTC...She faked pregnancy used surrogate, then BOOM surrogate refused to hand the kid over so they had to present a reborn baby doll. The BC is fake and unsigned by any doctors too. She is wired into NXIVM cult and the soho house blackmailers. She was also a yachter and probably "knew" many of Harry's friends and quite possibly the King and CP of Morocco (man did she flounce out of there) and the chef.

Markle had a kid young...named Noel that her sister Samantha raised. Noel Rassmussen. Hispanic kid, but both same and her ex Scott Rassmussen are lily white. Rumor has it she loved Harry up at the Soho and drugged him with something like Devil's Dust got him talking and it is all on tape. Rushed pathetic wedding..no carpet no family. Rumor has it that they had agreed to a pay out for her to disappear and she renegged claimed she was pregnant hence the rushed wedding.

This entire bullshit was to make the BRF look bad and have people screaming to get rid of them and to push REMAIN. Basically she was sent in to destroy them but failed to realize the entire NYC "baby shower" where most of the plot to get a baby was concocted was wired from stem to stern, video tape etc...every single person there is on tape conspiring. Remember the shower theme leak...it is a girl?

She was also caught out with Marcus without the fake belly and cocaine on her nose. This is the best soap opera ever.

What else did she expect to happen when she married into royal blood? All they do is yip yap around and let all the people in their nation take photos and wank to 'em while sipping on Yorkshire Tea.

KEK if she were full black most of the crown jewels would already be pawned.

Based.
Anyone can see what happens when you abandon the crown, muttification.
The issue is that the ruling monarch is a woman. This was clearly an intentional move by parliament to cement thier power

>Basically she was sent in to destroy them but failed to realize the entire NYC "baby shower" where most of the plot to get a baby was concocted was wired from stem to stern, video tape etc...every single person there is on tape conspiring.

The best part is that the name of the hotel where MM stayed and where the baby shower took place is The Mark Hotel. My sides!

I totally think she was pushed by her backers to meet Harry... allegedly they met for the first time in early July 2016--like 10 days after the BREXIT vote. Something is very odd here.

Attached: The_Mark.png (1414x708, 162K)

>any woman he wanted
This is a german 3rd tier Nobility family anyway, not fit to clean Hohenzollern feet.
What possible Royal Houses could replace the Saxe-Coburgs Jow Forums?
Is there a Hanover heir to assume the place of these perverted inbreds?

But Britain reached it's zenith under the Hanovers so I see problems with your claim, though I do not deny it is a strong one.
If I were UK I would want a strong pre-Weimar German Prince to rule over me, as is proper for Nordics of our caliber.

forgot pic

Attached: wilhelmi.jpg (773x1034, 230K)

Forgot one more
Ernst Augustus, married a Slav subhuman but perhaps she is Germanic enough, with blonde/blue
Her loins have only brought forth female issue, but Ernst is tall and strong, it seems male seed is inevitable.

Attached: Ernst_August_von_Hannover_1983_Hochzeit_Ekaterina_Malysheva_a.jpg (1547x1234, 2.13M)

Remind me where the great German empire is again, I can't seem to find it

This is probably the best way to get new DNA into royal patrilineage, but Ernst doesn't seem to suffer some of the physical shortcomings of the Saxe-Coburgs, like baldness, huge ears, sloping shoulders, etc.
Britain's only hope is dear little George, although I expect the witch Markal to attempt an emasculation and consumption of his tiny scrotum any day now.

Attached: george.jpg (1200x1570, 135K)

The Mark...I bet the tapes of that shower will provide endless hours of entertainment. there are times when I wish that we had leakers here...leaking.

You're part of it, kek
>Saxe-Coburg
Your Head of State is a German, Kauri

We're working on it leafbro. But you have to let us shoot Trudeau in a gutter.

The man's chromosomes determines the chromosome makeup of the child. If the children are female, it's on him.

It’s so crazy, I believe it. Why don’t more people leak the royal drama?

Why you wouldn't want to part ways with an inferior German House and assume a more dignified, attractive, manly one, is beyond me.
But there is no accounting for the inbreeding taken place on New Zealand in the past 300 years.
Seems when Ernst the Chad brings in new blood, it's 10/10 Slavic uterus.

Attached: ErnstandKatherine.jpg (1800x1208, 272K)

>calling someone a tree
>thinking empires are franchises
Fucking burgers

Be like visiting the reptile house at the zoo.

>chad flu

Uppity nigger cunt had the fucking nerve to call the royal kitchen staff, who take their job deadly seriously, liars.
I'm not even a bong cuck and even I think that's reason enough to draw and quarter this cunt.

Ernst's male patrilineage is well-established, and this 6'2" Chad is far better suited to producing issue than the weaklings of the Saxe-Coburg line.

Attached: Ernst-August-von-Hannover-und-Ekatarina-Malysheva.jpg (1024x1001, 107K)