Fear of a blue Texas: New GOP group to spend millions registering Republicans

Blue Texas is happening.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/fear-of-a-blue-texas-new-gop-group-to-spend-millions-registering-republicans

Attached: giphy.gif (602x680, 1.45M)

hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cope

No I'm blue and I just moved to Texas in January. It gives me the big laugh. I can't wait for it to happen.

Every four years with this, and every four years you lose. Isn't it embarrassing at this point? Do you think that no one remembers the previous elections?

Attached: 76106-14749.gif (320x240, 48K)

Feel free to keep denying mathematics. Do you think it's pure coincidence that the winning margin of the GOP gets smaller every election?

(checked)
What will end up happening (if America still exist and doesn't balkanize) is that the far right will usurp the Democratic party (abandoning a two party system) and will fracture the Dems via various warring factions from within, thus, no unification and cohesive Democratic legislation will be easily feasible -- unless pandering to the right side too.

You are so pathetic. Lookie here, I go back two elections and you're already wrong.

Attached: Texas Presidential Election Vote Share by Year.png (874x61, 6K)

>ignoring the overall trend
Fucking COPE

Attached: TV.png (953x307, 16K)

Okay. I'll see you in 2020 when you get BTFO yet again and act surprised yet again and swear yet again that next election it's all over.

Attached: 1547965029264.jpg (900x885, 283K)

Except no one's saying it will go blue in 2020. I'm sure you'll pretend you were never this retarded when it finally does go blue in a decade, though.

>Except no one's saying it will go blue in 2020
Oh, okay. I'll be sure to get worried at some indeterminate date in the future, then. Keep us posted.

Attached: 1493801511727.jpg (1163x775, 150K)

This is the irony, you actually think democracy decides reality, after texas turns blue and you elect 3 presidents and destroy the remaining culture, alot of you blues are going to be attacked by blacks and latino's and then immediately there will be an all out racewar. No its not cope, you're just incredibly fucking niave and arrogant not to believe that something called race exists and regardless of how whites are destroyed if it even happens, earth gets pushed back 600 years because you retards couldn't tackle your inferiority complexes.

Actually the date is 2028 assuming current demographic trends and voting patterns remain constant (which they are and have been for years). You haven't fallen for the "muh based tejanos" meme, right?

No, I'm sure you're right. In nine years maybe you'll have a chance, kek. Maybe the San Andreas fault will take out California before then. Maybe you'll finally get laid. It's a crazy world out there.

Attached: 1463113330098.jpg (348x359, 49K)

Or maybe your race war fantasies are just that and people will continue to live happy lives outside this echo chamber?

Glad we're on the same page.

Why are you laughing?
When they take over, they'll get rid of all the fags.

>muh based tejanos
Every Texan falls for that nonsense

>Blue Texas is happening.

Attached: 1515279783951.png (500x501, 213K)

>Texas will turn blue

This kills the shill.

Attached: 1555128916721[1].jpg (433x863, 119K)

55% isn’t exactly a fucking huge marginal win desu

>Runner-up had 42%
It'll do.

doesn't really matter if it turns blue. it's turning brown which is a lot worse.

you really think texas is going to be a great place to live when it is mostly mestizo in a few decades?

>muh retarded artificial left/right jew paradigm

Aaaaah why didn’t wheels get sixty six percent? We’re doomed!

Attached: 492351F0-05D5-4A17-BBF0-974961701EBD.jpg (788x1024, 74K)

Why do retarded neo con newfags deny blue Texas and objectively shifting demographics?

>Every four years with this, and every four years you lose.
That's what Dems have been saying about Pennsylvania for decades.
Texas is getting bluer and the Republicans are so fucking retarded that they keep importing immigrants.
CO, NV, NM went from red to blue in the last 15 years.
CA went from red to blue with Regan's Amnesty.
AZ and TX are getting bluer every year.

>Let's not worry about until it actually happens and there's nothing we can do about it
Honestly retards like you deserve to get fucked

the last election ted cruz barely beat a fake mexican. these boomer morons are in denial. tx is minority white and it will be like cali politically by 2030.

these are boomers. they were in just as much denial about california going blue due to immigration 30 years ago.

Gop is the head in the sand party.

Legit below 80 IQ post holy shit

this, there's no point even to argue with these boomers. There's nothing to do about it anyways so I've since given up on electoral politics.

t. White Texan

When wildfires, climate change and earthquakes destroy California in 2029, that should make us just about even.

Attached: 1499395049370.png (300x381, 112K)

cause muh based mexicans be natural conservatives.

I aim to please.

Attached: 495d61f7ff7a358c74abaa38cfb3ff53.png (725x409, 423K)

CA is getting bigger with nonwhites every year. it will have even more electoral votes in the future.

yeah, mutts like yourself moving out of your shithole of a state to turn decent states into the shitholes they left is hilarious to me.

Actually you lose electoral votes when everyone is dead. It's in the Constitution.

Attached: beanerflight.png (932x908, 801K)

It's also only a gubernational election which only old people vote in.

The last election had one of the LEAST LIKED PEOPLE in the Senate barely beat a relatively charismatic (compared to Ted Cruz) up-and-coming fake Mexican in a year where the "Blue wave" was being talked up heavily.

Literally ANY Republican who was more liked than Ted Cruz would have stomped Beto flat in a 65%+ landslide.

oops San Fransisco is half tech and half feces/homeless...welp...time to move to Texas

Florida has already become a total flip state. Once Texas falls we'll basically be sweden2.0

It's either boomers or 2016 election redditors.
Their denial is welcome.
Just means that I'll enjoy the utter asshurt and breakdowns when it actually happens even more.

With trumps help getting more illegals into America, and Texas gladly getting spic'ed it looks like Texas goes blue in 2028

B A S E D B E I R U T

Attached: pissing nigger.png (307x327, 132K)

That meme ball should more accurately say "When you love your country so much you illegally run to another country and refuse to live in your own country while saying how great your country you refuse to live in is."

Why then did Florida vote in DeSantis and oust Bill Nelson in favor of Rick Scott? Then turn around and pass a bill in pic related's county putting guns in the hands of teachers?
David Hogg is god level cringe btw

Attached: hogg bitch.jpg (1096x616, 47K)

Could literally happen next year imo. The combination of the Democrapics/ invaders and the invasion from the communist part of the country (i.e. Commiefornia, Ocryo, Pedsylvania, and Illinois) to seek a better job and life and to escape their respective cities for their families' safety due to Commiecrat policy in the first place.

I won't be surprised in the least that (((they))) will pull out (((their))) usual repertoire of tricks, including registering every spic regardless of age or criminal/ legal status record to the voting rolls. And of course, (((their))) favorite rabbit out of the hat, registering dead people. We have to be wise to (((their))) shenanigans otherwise we'll be railroaded come November of next year imo.

Republicans do nothing about voter fraud.

I already know I won't be able to bask in the civ-nat schadenfreude because they'll unironically blame it on Californian migrants instead of becoming a non-white shithole. They will never, NEVER admit what actually happened to the US.

It won’t, quit listening to stupid college professors. They want this to happen so bad, it’s not gonna happen

In order for Texas to go blue, at current rates, it would need to continue gaining +1 D each election for the next 8 elections which amounts to about 32 years (or 29, when accounting for 2016).

This ALSO requires the Texas government to do nothing about illegals registered to vote (they are already acting on this) and for conservatives to just roll over and die on immigration and let illegal anchor babies take over (Governor Abbott has floated building his own fucking wall if Congress won't allot funds)

None of this accounts for what is being done in the OP, which is registering 1 million new voters and would add at least 16 years to the 29 years the Dems would need to flip it at current rates (or 45 years).

Blue Texas relies on constant rapid hispanic growth (mexico's birthrate is plummeting, as is latin america's in general and hispanic americans as well) over a fixed period of time.

It also relies on 2016 to repeat itself repeatedly (only 74% of whites voted for Trump, compared to 79% for Mitt Romney) when the overall trend is that whites are becoming more and more conservative with time (85% of whites in Mississippi are Republican, Texas will likely trend that way).

It also relies on liberals from out of state moving in, but the liberal population isn't constant and is in steep decline due to no children being born.

It ALSO assumes the large numbers of White Hispanic kids born to white men who fuck Mexican women in Texas will all vote for Mestizo candidates that hate them for being too white, but as we see from Spic Fuentes they tend to go for Republicans instead.

Blue Texas relies on literally everything going well for Democrats for 50 fucking years and then MAYBE they'll get 51%.

It's the most retarded shit ever and you're an idiot, by the time that occurred the opposite hypothetical trends would have turned New England red anyway totally negating it.

In 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012 the Democrats spent basically 0 dollars trying to flip the state of Texas because it was seen as too conservative

In 2016 and 2018 the Democrats spent big bucks in Texas against candidates who were weak in Texas (Cruzlims hated Trump, Trumpfrens hated Cruz) and still lost with the Republicans not really competing.

If the Republicans compete, they will get at least 6 million votes- possibly 7 million. The Democrats will get sub-4.5 million on a good day, possible bottoming at 4 million if they choose to fight hard with a candidate as unlikable as Joe Biden.

The reality is that it's not happening.

>non-whites happily live their lives around middle class white liberals who have what they want

this is bait

Lord please bless this degenerate with holy aids

>conservatives to just roll over
So what conservatives have been doing world wide for 80 years?

>Blue Texas is happening

Future white men chose. Houston fag here. I've been here 25 fucking years and I've watched white business owners and white-run Christian Refugee ministries bring in non-whites by the millions every single year, non-fucking-stop this entire time.

America is finished. White men have only themselves to blame. You gave women their rights. You embraced Cuckstianity. You outnumber Jews 55 to 1. You only care about money, profit, and your stupid toys. Now it's all fucked. Quite crying. You did this to yourselves.

Attached: oskghjsrmc431.jpg (1058x1504, 100K)

This is a good prayer

Yep. This is correct and this guy is a complete fucking moron.

Texas is going blue in all our lifetimes and that's it. You can kick your precious democracy goodbye for good.

true
still, RINGS THE ALARM BELLS

This sounds familiar.

Attached: When will texas turn blue fash the nation analytics.webm (602x680, 1.55M)

>its gonna take another 50 years!
You're going to be very upset when your 50 year prediction is proven wrong in barely more than 8 years

Texas is run by and is filled with absolute trash

Attached: 9835697345.png (754x517, 141K)

Attached: 1556397389068.jpg (2122x1243, 258K)

TX AND FL WILL GO BLUE IN 2020

CAP THIS

I WANT HEAPS OF CREDIT FOR CALLING IT THIS EARLY

>make long post explaining why you're a retard
>"NUH UH"

So this is the power of liberal intellectuals

This. Pic related. This was in retrospect, the last hurrah of the California GOP.

Attached: 1994 California gubernatorial election.png (673x1233, 169K)

based preservative

>”did you do it?”
>”yes”
>”what did it cost?”
>”everything”

Haha

If the economy crashes hard by November 2020, then Texas might go blue quicker than most realize. Also those old white rednecks who live in the backwoods and panhandle are dying off and the major cities of Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin keep getting bigger and bigger. Those cities will be the death knell of the stranglehold those rural christcuck bumpkins have on the whole state

>Texas: New GOP group to spend millions registering Republicans
How does this make sense the Republicans let this happen in the first place by letting in 10s of millions of illegals and giving them amnesty.
Republicans only care about their cheap labor.

>Texas is a literal swing state in 2024
Jesus Christ why do conservatives still keep denying reality?

i can't wait for the Cuckservatives to get their asses raped good and hard for all time. They've made this mess and their entire shitty party is going to crash and burn because of it. As of 2024 the Republican Party of the USA is essentially defunct.

nigger I've been hearing
>this could be the year texas could turn blue
Since my first vote in 1992. It's not happening.

>make long post
Length of post is irrelevant you inbred fucking retard.

You could've chosen to be 100% buttfuckingly wrong in a short paragraph, but you chose to stretch out your faggotry and now you're complaining.

Texas is going blue exactly as planned. The demographics are getting so out of whack that there's more and more "compassionate conservatives" who don't want to take a hard line on Mexicans, just like there's more and more Republicans who arent opposed to all the gay shit.

The Republican party truly has become Democrat-lite, because they mainly argue about how far the Democrats are going, not the actual issue.

That shit turns off conservatives. Conservatives have watched everything get worse, and we're sick of politicians who are only suggesting a light tap on the brakes

aw, republicans might have to actually do some work

And yet up until just a few months ago there were still tons of faggots saying the demkcrats are toast! Done forever! Trump is going to beat them for all time!

It truly is the Republican party that is in danger of being destroyed. They haven't conserved anything. They arent doing anything for their voters.

As much as Ted is memed here a lot of people don't like him. And even then with the entire national media sucking Beto's cock he still lost. Now he's at 1% in the Democrat primary and about to melt into obscurity.

Reminder that 30% of Hispanics still vote red. It's going to take longer than 8 years for Texas to flip.

That'll happen when cali is read again

that was before open borders immigrant loving donnie was President

isn't that 30 percent still growing?

The state got redder dum-dum, literally 10 publications by a variety of MSM who don't deny this.

Part of me thinks when they send their california mexican poor, and they succeed in Texas, they get a raging hard-on from hating Democrats, and wishing to continue down the path that Texas is currently headed rather than the State that rejected them. Give it 20 years and the disproportionate number of those Mexicans that headed to "safe prosperous california" once they have families, succeed much more, can afford a home, settle down, and have children, and the State will be as Ideologically dogmatically Red as California is CURRENTLY blue, but their having HUGE problems, one of them with the Homeless shitting on the street of San Francisco, the District of the current Speaker of the House of representatives and defacto party represantative Nancy Pelosi.

Only THE FRESH MEXICANS vote majority Democrat.

Attached: 219-2192802_in-a-redder-than-red-state-what-does.jpg (840x845, 312K)

And 7 out of 10 babies born in Texas in 2018 are non-white. The future of Texas looks grim no matter how much you try to ignore the demographics.

>Blue Texas is happening.
pfffft no.

Texas was blue when Dems didn’t let blacks drink from the same water fountain as them

Keep trying

Yup let's deny demographic data over "muh Texas will never go red" from retarded neo cons

*Go blue

>neocucks import spics because muh very important businessmen want their flood of cheap laborers with very little legal protections (previously known as indentured servants, or slaves)
>"wtf how is my state turning communist?"
>"m-muh natural conservatives!"

checked and how the fuck is texas still red with a white minority?

Also in the Mexicans that chose to live in Texas tend to reflect the population's beliefs overtime unless they're the lazy ones that live close to the border and don't speak english.

Older Latinos and the fact that a lot of people who would vote Democrat choose not to because they think their vote is wasted and know that illusion is falling apart. This state will go blue in 2024 I’d say.
>.t West Texan

Voter ID laws.

honestly, this. I know a family of mexicans living on texas, mom, dad and 5 daughters and the whole family votes republican

I remember back when there'd never be another Republican President after Obama. Now there'll never be one after 2024. One grows tired of being doomed.

Attached: 1530329310158.jpg (2500x1250, 493K)

Also nuke Austin

>makes long retarded post whining because he has nothing else to say
>"Republicans will let leftists win because they don't appeal to me specifically"

You forgot to post "MIGA" at the end, faggot

It's going to happen, too large of a Hispanic population. Eventually the blue wall will be safe red and Texas will be safe blue. It's not going to happen this next election but it will happen.

>explain why texas isn't going to go blue in detail
>all rebuttals amount to "REE IT'S GOING BLUE FUCK YOU MIGATARD"

Cry more, liberal faggots

Demographic data says you're a retard