Why the fuck hasn't Cern been nuked yet?

Why the fuck hasn't Cern been nuked yet?

Attached: CERN.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN_ritual_hoax
snopes.com/fact-check/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/
youtube.com/watch?v=I11azntiSlc
express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up luddite

Attached: 1543994771455.png (840x854, 434K)

not before they open the abyss!

shutup retard

Attached: 1542226794078s[2].jpg (215x250, 3K)

It's just a scientific experiment without practical applications which costed the GDP of a small country, goy.

The fuck larping cult shit did I just watch?

not a larp if THEY believe it. doesnt matter if its bs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN_ritual_hoax
They went into full damage control mode when that video leaked out. And even their defense of it being a hoax was obscure in nature.

MODS

It's just a science experiment you idiots.

Same reason NASA is still getting funds. They are using the money for something else entirely but you get called schizo and a troglodyte if you dare saying their gods are lying to them

Hi Josh :3

Attached: 4FAC822B-E108-4642-92AF-403BF87EA342.png (419x900, 503K)

Anyone upset about this shit is a newfag. I've already made peace with the outsiders in exchange for my being. You fags need to catch up.

It's not a lie

If you believe it

Attached: images(27).jpg (376x134, 7K)

>without practical applications
lol

Who cares.

Europe is lost anyways.

Let them have their stupid fag rituals.

When this pile of shit comes to an end, they will vaporize in a nuclear flash just like all others.

> Secret Satanic ritual
> people wear cheap as fuck looking capes and chucks

Why is it that people on pol are so easy to fool yet, at the same time they consider themselves redpilled and (out of principle) doubt anything "mainstream" media tells them?

Get a load of this schizo troglodyte

Attached: 1542553490308.gif (750x750, 16K)

>it's a hoax because we said so
Case closed, wrap it up boys.

b-b-but bro look at muh flat earth proof, LEAKED FOOTAGE
finally some non-cgi shit!
THE REAL DEAL BRO

Attached: 1550027440176.gif (606x808, 3.05M)

how hard did they bury this?!

That was just a prank.
Gotthard tunnel opening was real though

Holy shit this is fake lol. WWG1WGA!

You are too illiterate on the occult to make an assessment. It doens't matter in what indumentary they do the ritual, the only thing that's important is the act. Even the mere reenactment of it. That's all that matters.

those arent even actual satanists those are just faggots who think they are by doing stupid shit like this. Moloch laughs at fags like this its whats behind closed doors you gotta worry about

I did an internship for a CERN research project but I never actually got to go to their facilities. Feelsbadman. Just fuckin spreadsheet monkeying.

fucking stupid larpers, they don't know what real satanism is, I don't see them raping and torturing children

it's just a bunch of nerds thinking they're cool by pranking retards like you.

People WANT to believe user.

You should see the snopes.
snopes.com/fact-check/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/
They had to frame it as actual sacrifice and that the guy performing the ritual was JUST KIDDING XD

I fucking hate Snopes. I hope all devs on that site get ass cancer, that goes double for cern

reminds me of:

youtube.com/watch?v=I11azntiSlc

Kek, this gif gets me every time.

has anybody involved in making this "prank" ever come forward to apologise?
they were researchers working at cern, are they named anywhere and even if it is a mock sacrifice, why would they be doing it?

In Rome the Romans had power. In the Aztecs the Mayans had power. It's just the way the circumstantial evolutionary winds poised these post-ape hairy-armed niggers for the throne.

And today, we are underneath the Masonic Empire.

It's like, if you were dumped off with nothing in some Congo nigger town village, you are forced to live under the shit-nigger leaders of that village. Or working underneath corrupt idiot shitbag supervisors/managers.

It's just the way the evolution worked out.

The one light in it all is Knowing that human destiny is a return to physiological/psychological/behavioral homogeneousity like it is with animals (zebras, crocodiles, rabbits, etc) on the way to Singularity and Godhood, and all these mutated British/Italian/French/Russian/American/etc Freemasonic bags of human shit will be permanently extinct; both their dogshit genetic/psychological existence & their dogshit perceptional/ideological existence, and the Future will infact categorize them as the ugly shithead retards they are.

And fortunately, at some point towards this extinction, these beady eyed retards are going to get fucked up; viciously.

Attached: download (1).jpg (768x523, 93K)

Literally no information has come out besides the initial (("debunking")). The fact that this ever happened should raise questions for anyone with an IQ above room temperature even moreso because of cerns response to the leak. All cern shills will go to hell

Look, goys, I just discovered an obscure subatomic particle that may be used to do anything practical 100 years later! EXTREMELY WORTH SIX GORILLION DOLLARS!!!!

What does an expensive cape look like? How can you tell a black cape, at night from a distance through a window is cheap?

apparently originally uploaded by youtuber richiefromboston, has some interesting vids
but i'd expect the guy who filmed it would have been interviewed somewhere by someone

Wasn't there an horror movie based on CERN made a few years back? Isn't this a scene from that movie?

express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN

Do you know anything about physics, serious question, and do you know that relativism, for example, has no technological application after more than a century? I have to develop quantum physics with my hands tied because a jew who did not know how to read as a child stole an Italian's job and formulated a quantity of erroneous equations that we have to take as dogmas in the faculty

yep, just did some googling and the horror movies were basic zombie shit, not cult stuff

>implying thats not them literally setting it up just to fuck with people

>and all these mutated British/Italian/French/Russian/American/etc Freemasonic bags of human shit will be permanently extinct

Found the nigger kike

>Cern claims the ritual was simply researchers and scientists coming to work at the facility “taking their sense of humour too far.”

pretty dark sense of humor if you ask me

Attached: CERN.jpg (1280x960, 411K)

Stop being a violent nigger abrahmic scum

Nobody ever came forward or was used in anything. Think about that. What was the point.

Oh, come on. Those downward stabs did not have any weight behind them - And the camera starts shaking specifically when she's getting stabbed and doesn't stop? I actually believed something weird was going on at first, but you know that you can get on CERN property without an appointment or anything, right? That statue is open to the public.

this

KEK is jap company working with fermilab equipment, i dont think that pic is from cern

this is a fake video from like eight years ago it used to be posted on GLP a lot

Fake how?

>Why the fuck hasn't Cern been nuked yet?
There's no overlap between people that could build nukes and people stupid enough to fall for CERN trolling them, you fucking retard.

wow what a perfectly framed shot of this totally real sacrifice, I sure am glad this person just happened to be in the area with such a high quality camera when this event took place without any warning
too bad the shot conveniently falls out just as the sacrifice happens, what a shame

Attached: 1552755645153.png (300x250, 24K)

CERN is the nuke.

Look at the pulled downward stabs
Look at the angle of the stabs
Look at the lack of fire and blood
Look at the shaky cam the second anything happens

CERN's statue of Shiva is on public access property. You can roll up and sit on it if you want.

why is the recorder also wearing a cloak?

Attached: cloak.png (194x451, 119K)

JUST A PRANK BRO LOL

it will be overrun with rioters once the muzzies figure out how much of their gibs are going to science.

any organization that hires academics is going to be weird as shit
most phds have a screw loose

how do you know it isn't a hood

What kind of coward runs away right at the first stab like some stupid horror movie, "oh no, now I will surely be spotted". Fucking normies...

didnt mean to quote

>Why the fuck hasn't Cern been nuked yet?
Lord Shiva protects it obviously..

>You can roll up and sit on it if you want.
Pretty sure its inside the gated area

that is so fucking cool

well it could be, but why is a hooded man inside of the gated area recording the statue for no reason at night?

That’s gotta be fake but I believe it.

Faggot cameraman. Stop moving.

He’s probably scared, this is eyes wide shut tier.

I remember the thread when it was happening live. There was a guy claiming he worked at CERN and was freaking the fuck out. Saying he was scared they would find him and sacrifice him too. Posted his badge and all sorts of inside info that he would know if he worked there. Weird shit for sure.

negros wear them all the time

>wikipedia
>hoax
kys

Attached: 1560080757081.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

satanic shit right here

Attached: cern.jpg (396x640, 25K)

did u know that the guy who filmed that video was ((suicided))?

Attached: 1531849104885.jpg (1543x7883, 2.25M)

If this is a hoax...
then surely the people involved were prosecuted for trespassing and conspiracy to defame the CERN project, and in the case of the person inside the building filming, breaking and entering.
If this is a hoax...
there must be a public record somewhere of the charges brought against these criminal individuals.
If this is a hoax...

It's just a hoax, ask the suicided hoaxer guy.

Attached: yxned3bpzulz.jpg (500x347, 120K)

bump

I remember that, it was a prank to cause people to freak out. Most of the people in the video post here.

Reason 121374849 no one takes Jow Forums serious:
Taking a clearly fake, and old, video about a simple research institute and trying to drum up a scandal about it.

CERN would love to be able to offer human sacrifices, unfortunately with the many budget cuts they can barely run the particle accelerators.

amazing you guys get all worked up over a clear hoax, it's not that the quality of the hoax is good or bad, it's the profound lack of understanding of the scientific community as a whole and what CERN is about.

Bump

People who use the term luddite and don't know who the luddites were and their side of the story are equivalent to people today who call people nazis because they don't agree with them. all you are doing is using a term that was weaponized by misrepresenting the position of the people they were trying to smear. how dare people want to be thoughtful and careful about the way that they allow technology to completely destroy their entire society and its structure. surely cyberpunk world is going to be fantastic with big brother everywhere and atomized and detached people with nothing but nihilism on the mind and no connection to their fellow man the norm...who couldn't get behind that, amirite

That statue is Shiva crushing mara, right?

Because, whether they realize it or not, they are doing "God's Work".

they punch holes in the veil

Attached: CERN.jpg (2653x1662, 2.49M)

>nuke the weak spot between dimensions
Great idea

yup

Attached: 1529539482051.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)