To Americans who aren’t libertarians: your talk is cheap

The time has come to open carry with body armor. I’m not fucking around anymore. Anyone want to try and convince me not to: You won’t phase me at all. You guys are ready to become slaves. My simple message to you is to denounce the police state.

I encourage other libertarians to open carry as well with or without body armor as well.

Attached: 5607CED7-26AC-4DA2-A0FD-E339C2E36EA3.jpg (1155x1155, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_1IvZFwj0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Body armor is a waste of time

Be American, get shot.

Be Aussie, do the shooting. :)

t.fucking retard

Attached: 1555698789849.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Same reason most insurgents can get away with not wearing body armor, if you are in a situation where you're going to get shot in an insurgency you are almost certainly going to die regardless. They sacrifice mobility for protection, same reason you never see infantrymen wearing dick/shoulder pads anymore

You won't do anything nigger. Fucking degenerate faggot.

Attached: 1558922695471.jpg (682x600, 225K)

>that's a bad thing

>same reason you never see infantrymen wearing dick/shoulder pads anymore
the dick plate really depends on your CO

Cool. Racewar when?

Pistol with body armor is what I’m talking about.

>The time has come to open carry with body armor.
Gay
Super gay

Based.

Attached: E851EF39-9A68-4951-AE22-418C0E0A6089.gif (640x360, 2.92M)

Now why would I do that? What advantage does it offer me?

do what you please

Rather than go on about OC, show some good things that you can do with it.
>t. OC state.

Sure, that’s perfectly legal here

body armor only makes you stand out

>Anyone want to try and convince me not to: You won’t phase me at all.
By all means, knock yourself out. Are you going to stream your suicide?

You're not going to like all the attention, believe me. Always getting stopped by the police. People freaking the fuck out. Just carry a handgun and leave it at that. Walking around with an AR at the ready and decked out in body armor is a good way to cause nothing but trouble for yourself.

>not armoring your 4x4 technical truck

Attached: cav.jpg (480x480, 46K)

A handgun won’t stand out, I agree.

Redpill me in body armor

the guy that shot the cops a few weeks ago put it to good use when the cops entered his house.

after a certain caliber or after it gets hits in the same place multiple times the body armor itself turns into a projectile

The North Hollywood shootout 20 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_1IvZFwj0M

/ak/fag.

Stopped there.

Attached: 1529610032904.jpg (4928x3264, 1.41M)

When I carry my magnums, if anyone notices I'm carrying then they definitely don't give a shit. Seeing a revolver just doesn't freak people out the way other stuff does. Even people who don't like guns know that you're not going to start shooting up the place.

This is the truth. Body armor increases survivability when you have rapid access to airlift and surgery. It's not fucking magic. I'm not saying don't buy some if you want but realize that it's heavy and hot as fuck. Best for defense of static positions. Worst if you need to be foot mobile especially for extended periods in warm climates. I'd rather have 20lbs of water.

Gonna open carry a revolver at my local grocery store to intimidate the liberals. Thanks, user