Zoomers of Jow Forums, tell me why you are single and childless

Zoomers of Jow Forums, tell me why you are single and childless.

Attached: 1560554923320.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I have nothing to offer a potential mate, and our hypothetical children would live in poverty.

since the concentrated juice shortage began

zoomers are still in pre-school

t. boomer

Fuck Belle Delphine. She has no tits, and therefore is WORTHLESS as a woman.

Women arent human

She has been enabled by late stage capitalism

>tell me why you are single and childless.
because i got refused after a 2 year investment for my dream job, so i'm a jobless purposeless loser.
At least i didn't generate a child who would suffer from my failures.

Attached: RAGE.jpg (336x526, 42K)

i never wanted to punch a woman in my fucking life but the face this bitch is doing enrage me for some reason

Because no woman has ever considered touching me let alone being my gf or having a baby with me.

She's larping as jailbait for a bunch of closet pedos to legally wank over.

Just like any other celebrity who isn't worth their weight in shit.

I still live with my parents...haven't finished highschool either.

My area is turning into New EL Salvador

Oh God she's hot

I'm 19 and right now focusing on school and beating my meat to anime is more productive than getting pusspuss.

I'm a generally abrasive person and my hobbies mostly consist of staring at blinking lights on a computer screen.

Cause modern women have nothing to offer me long term.

Can you imagine having a wife and kids during the collapse. You're better of starting fresh with the new world. Much less baggage.

I'm Jewish and I'm stopping my filthy jew genes from spreading

Better EROI

Im glad Im not the only one who thinks this too.

Because they're too young, you monumental cretin.

Attached: 1559410619075.jpg (638x638, 22K)

Dude, I just turned 20 and I'm an early zoomer.
Most of my generation are too young to have children.

I'm not i'm the second from 3

because i have no money

>just get a job bro

yes bro just restructure your life in such a way that you spend 40 hours of your week being ass raped by a kike that sells profits on your time and pays you a fraction for your labor while he keeps the profits and leaves a you socially and mentally bankrupt zombie. No thanks

gonna find her n fuck her

Why? At least she is up front about being an attention whore.

Don't forget taxation, here they take more than half of your income in various forms of taxes and social services if you make more than a certain amount of money.

I'm a late late bloomer, never had teen love, and most of my gfs have either found me intolerable or I've found them intolerable to cohabitate with.
I just split with my gf because we didn't see eye-to-eye about almost anything, and she's a nigger-loving pro-immigrant pro-fag feminist, totally resistant to redpilling, and her peer group is full of the same kind of person. Most were polite around me but in private they'd ask her wtf is she doing staying with me.

i dunno there something so fucking smug and bitchy about every fucking face she does i want to smack the stupidity out of her eyes
i never felt that way ever it's kinda fucked up

aren't zoomers still basically kids?

Sorry I misread OP's zoomers as boomers, ignore

gawd and if you're any good at math you can calculate everything you will win and spend in the next 20 years taking out any fucking kind of motivation out of life
you're officially a slave but a slave who know he's a slave
at least you can buy a lottery ticket and dream about what you would do if you won right ?

Attached: bf9.gif (199x199, 686K)

I thought Jewishness was matrilineal, only the children of a Jew mom were considered Jews

Is it just me or is MGTOW growing in zoomer male communities?

Why has nobody found this before? youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U

>3:30
>Tfw you hear Jordan Peterson laugh about a story of a woman getting chopped up by a chainsaw

Attached: Dafoe.png (595x330, 179K)

>Fuck Belle Delphine. She has no tits, and therefore is WORTHLESS as a woman.
Holy fuck are you me?
Quick, what's the minimum cup size a woman should have?

Attached: 1509681106197.jpg (526x474, 43K)

Bags of sand

The oldest of us are in the early 20s, IMHO that's a bit to young to have children.
Mid to late 20s is when you should think about it.