Anti-Christian Thread 1#

I cannot even believe why do people believe in Abrahamic God, especially when he has a personality of a literal manchild.

God blaming his creations for being flawed in the first place (the whole "original sin" nonsense) is like the idiot carpenter that blames the table he just made for not being level.
Riiight. It's "clearly" the table's fault...

If god can't even predict the behaviour of his creation, he's a pretty crappy engineer. As far from a perfect, omniscient being, as possible.

So, god couldn't get his shit together and made humans flawed (if he's all knowing, he knew exactly what would happen!). Instead of owning up to his mistake, he turns around and blames his creation.
Some moral role model...
He creates a couple of clueless kids, without a sense of right and wrong (tree of knowledge -> before eating the apple, they did not have knowledge of right / wrong etc.!), he puts a magical tree in front of them and tells them "don't eat from it, because daddy said so".
What does every kid do when you tell them not to do something?...
I'm sorry, but if you leave a loaded gun in front of a kid and tell him not to play with it, then leave and the kid shoots his buddy, guess whose fault it is, and guess who is going to jail!

Idiots like that god dude, should not be parents, let alone have a license to create universes and living things.
His creator's license should have been revoked a long time ago...

Attached: Lmao wot.jpg (864x960, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/noconversion/status/1139687211438206977
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhIvqWyrPM
youtube.com/watch?v=I11yToCyBR4
politicalbullpen.com/t/woman-fights-the-patriarchy-by-letting-entire-music-festival-take-bong-hits-out-of-her-butthole/3150
youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560223901611.jpg (610x813, 42K)

What a fuck are you even doing here?

What's it like being in a super ortho country? Must be annoying af

Not really annoying, since you know, not anyone here really cares about religion that much, but then again, they only get crazy once you start trashtalking God, which isn't really bad thing considering that most Christians in the west are angry all the time at everyone

Attached: 41cdGLqc68L._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 27K)

sage

You're missing the point, but then Serbs are known for tiny brains and huge egos to compensate.
You look at the fruits - what the religion does.
Islam is 7th century goat fuckers.
Hindu is shitting in the street.
China is corrupt war lords who eat dogs and babies.
Judeaism is a fucking paracite culture that need a host culture to survive.
Christianity is the light of Humanity that dragged the rest of this human shit out of the degenerate stone age.
Then come along the Fedora tippers, who under any other religion would be toast, and attack the one religion that tolerates their idiotic prattle.
Not bitter, just want to get the (((pagans))) and idiots out of the many White Ethnostates.

Attached: heretics.jpg (623x413, 65K)

>when he has a personality of a literal manchild.
More like a woman
>jealous
>short sighted
>attention craving
>every single action emotionally motivated
YVWH is a woman

>Ahahahaha "sage sage sage sage sage"
Fuck off you brainwashed fool. If you are a still Christian and believe in Abrahamic God after reading my text, then you are beyond help to be honest. Like seriously, I do not care if you believe in just some God, because God may or may not be out there, but it surely isn't the one from the Bible.

While most morals that come from "God" might be good in nature, the God itself simply isn't.

ohoho srbijanac
ajmo sad realno ako nisi ateista ili u najgorem slucaju da zamisljas svoje bogove ti imas autizam i treba da se produvas metkom

By the way, how does your claim "but christianity is the only way" refute my points presented in OP text?

Also, if Jews really wanted to kill Christianity, why isn't Atheism in Latino countries such as Brazil really prevelant there? Don't Jews hate Christianity, or is it that the Jews hate only white christians?

Pa zar nisu retardi u pustinji umislili da je postojao tamo neki Bog, retardu jedan?

Changing your approach again proxykike? No longer attacking Christ, but going after the OT representation of God? Kek. Oh, but what is still the tell that exposes you? How you ignore things like image related.

Attached: Judeans not Jews.png (3254x456, 402K)

buraz kazem da ako verujes u bogove koji su kolektivno nametnuti populaciji da si imbecil, ali ako verujes ono generalno u neko omnipotentno bice to je ok po meni

God is represented in the Bible as omniscent, omnipotent and all knowing. Also, that's completely unrelated to my arguments against the Christian God, not the actual God that might or may not exist retard.

He also put a baby in a sterile woman's womb at the age of 90.

> appealing to common sense when dealing with zog golems
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Kakvo to omnipotentno bice nije sposobno da odgovori molitvama svojim sopstvenim pratiocima? Zasto on uopste dozvoljava zlo da postoji ako je on sve znajuci i zna od momenta kad je stvorio coveka, da covek moze da zivi zivot a da ne iskusi nikakvu patnju? Zasto bi Bog ucinio tako nesto?

>cures blindness in one person
>feeds some people
>dies
>comes back to life
>hangs around for 40 days
>disappears to "heaven"
>this is a God

Attached: 16142470_1735357643460230_5917923735296429097_n.jpg (540x540, 43K)

>fixating on 2% of the world population when 60% is the problem
Getting rid of jews will not solve a narcissism problem.

No shit dude, but you can clearly see that white race has been doomed ever since Christianity was created. I think this whole "degeneracy" shit that's been happening is just a phase that leads to a better society, but then again, Jews are a thing, and they still haven't changed.

Well what a fuck is Jesus then? A son of God? God in the Flesh? I swear, you retards can't even tell what Jesus even is, for fuck sakes.

The thing that irks me is the notion that we have "free will" on the condition that we neve, ever use it. If you ever use it, you burn burn burn for all eternity.

So what fucking good is it? We'd be better off without it!

>to stupid to see I was in agreement with your op

Attached: 1542675915097.jpg (540x540, 74K)

Indeed, but yet Christians claim that we have free will, yet there is some sort of "God's plan", which on it's own is a contradiction.

Oh and by the way, you can have proper moral code without belief in Abrahamic God, but everyone is too retarded to understand that.

>unrelated
>playing dumb to this being a generalized address towards your many other threads of a similar theme
>acting as if what you said refutes the contents of that image
You kikes just really don't know when to quit.

I thought for a second that you wanted to insult me by calling my thread "A jewery" considering how many people here believe that "Western Civilization" is dying because of lack of God. But then again, I apologize if I made you uncomfortamble

>lmfao you are a kike meme argument
Learn to debate faggot, I am not even using a memeflag, but I am still called a kike because of your severe retardation. Please die.

Attached: 1560397740078.png (329x346, 128K)

Attached: 1560346582094.png (397x372, 367K)

No, because of your behavior. You talk as if you have authority automatically -- a kike trait, you deflect from what you can't refute -- a kike trait, you ignore any and everything that refutes you -- a kike trait, and you act as if what you said refutes what I posted, dishonestly -- a kike trait.
If you don't display the traits, you won't be treated that way. That's your responsibility. Not mine. Kys.

Their belief, whatever those "Jews" were or were not the same as modern Jews, is still retarded, you burger. Try to actually refute my point than calling me a kike, and that trait exists in all people, might as well just say you are a kike who calls other people kikes just so he wins every debate without any effort
>but guys I am tottaly not a kike, I mean, I did exposed that evil joo of being hateful towards Christianity by calling him a kike, even though I have no actual fucking arguments to what he said in his OP text aahhaha :DDDDD

There once was a guy I knew
Jesus the Jew
He swindled the simple minded, they never knew
They come by the droves to the pew
In this way the Jew's wealth grew
Until finally the other rabbis had enough, to the lions him they threw
Nailed to the cross, back from the dead, seen by only a few
Over time the legend of the Jew grew
And the other Jews realised the fiction, the power from which they drew
Until at last White Man forgot for his Gods their due
And bowed down, one to all, to one dead brown Jew

Nice copypasta. You gotta screecap it.

Your first line is you just declaring something retarded just because you can't accept it, despite the logical historical etymology involved, you just went full kike deflection rhetorical attempt to confuse the reader mode, and it's pretty damn obvious too. Kek. You're not fooling anyone.
Neither are you.

Attached: Jews are not Judeans.png (3310x476, 395K)

>2019
>not a pagan
This must classify as some sort of mental disorder, right?

Attached: 1497972306053.jpg (896x950, 134K)

Their belief is still shit, you retarded mutt. I am not here arguing in my OP text regarding the origin of Jesus and why is his teachings fake because of his same origins, I am talking about how an Abrahamic God cannot exist because if he existed, we would not have free will, but then again, many people claim, including Christians, that there is free will, so on what grounds do you even believe that God actually answers your prayers? He doesn't, he already has a fixated plan, but if he truly exists as some form of devil who actually guides this world, then he surely is going to doom the white race because of all that shit that's been happening

not a christian but i'll try and reply bc most of these replies are shit.
- why?
- false equivalence (table to a human, ok)
- sure, but i imagine that's the point of free will
- when you give your creation free will and it behaves poorly, of course you would blame it - as you would blame your child for poor behaviour
- i'm no expert on the story of adam and eve but i suppose i have a general idea. maybe god was trying to create a being with both free will and without temptation but perhaps these two can not exist without the other. and yeah i don't know how much adam and then eve really knew. i do know however that eve was the one to first bite the apple, convinced by the serpent and later she convinced adam to do the same. maybe she was the imperfect one as she was created so adam wouldn't be lonely, as i said i'm not incredibly familiar with the story so i'm going with the flow here...
- your final paragraph is just childish and ignorant.

>appropriating Christ-chan into homohippie religion
Absolutely heretical.

Attached: 1558645668661.jpg (719x1111, 179K)

Hello shekelstien

Nah, he basically makes creations and a set of hard to follow rules, then sees how the creations react to his rules. It's a massive experiment.

How does this make you feel?
>twitter.com/noconversion/status/1139687211438206977
Why is there not a manhunt on Christian (((missionaries))) yet?

This assumes he's not all knowing.

This isn't just a Christian thing you retard this is from the old testament .

Attached: hide-atheist-threads-ignore-atheist-posts-do-not-reply-to-1005526.png (500x300, 59K)

But then again, if he knew that would happen, then why did he even gave his own creation a free will to begin with? He is beyond time and space, so he can see the end at the beginning, he cannot make mistakes... He simply can't. But yet HE DID make a mistake when he realized that his creation "UPON HIS OWN IMAGE" was misbehaving. So does that make God same as all human beings? An immoral selfish piece of shit with severe personality disorders? Because if he is, then I would not call it a God, I would call it humanity, because that's what really is humanity if you think about it, but then again

your God is supposed to be all good, yet Christians admit that they are born evil and sinful.

You are beyond help, retard. Not all atheists are like that... Have you ever taken a look at China? Also I am from Serbia, so please fuck off

Clearly you don't understand free will

Free will and God's plan don't go together.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhIvqWyrPM

Christianity was inbred kings ruling over half starving peasants and filthy cities full of disease. Christianity was also the Salem witch trials and whatever Spain did against native Americans.

and here's the image I know each and every kike itt is dreading the posting of
Your hubris is amazing. You just replied to that pajeetposter an agreement with his lies about Christ and now you're trying to play that game? You idiot, the entire purpose of being here is for people to choose between Good and Evil. Without choice, the point of God wanting to have a relationship with those who wish to have a relationship with Him would be pointless. You clearly haven't even studied the bible enough to judge what you're judging. You have no real grasp and what you're doing is akin to what feminists do by making articles about what men are like when they don't even have a penis. You lack proper perspective to judge what you're judging.
Now that I have finally given you the attention you crave and refuted you, what will you do now? Just misrepresent, deflect or ignore, just like I said you would.

Attached: canaans.jpg (464x211, 33K)

Read Hegel, you brainlet. Anyways, I’m not a Christian but I’m not an atheist either. If you don’t believe in a God, it’s the same as if you wished you didn’t have a father. If you wished you didn’t have a father, it’s because you are ashamed at your accomplishments and don’t want him to see. The Semitic religions won out against paganism because in paganism your attention is divided amongst multiple weaker dieties like having many dads would result in a more diffused character than one really strong father, while having no father or no belief in God leaves room for any manipulative figure or demon to step in. A man acting in accordance with his religion will always be stronger and have more conviction than somebody acting alone.

Depends on your definition of free will. It's absolutely possible for humans to have free will and God still have a role in how things turn out bigger picture. For example lots of folks think God played a hand in getting trump elected. Sounds fair game to me. Read and study more.

Yeah the Chinese are the ones making the dildos in factories for fags and Serbia has the worth of a used roll of toilet paper.

well for the last thing you said apparently all men inherit the original sin, hence being born sinful. as for being all seeing, i don't know. maybe he can't predict human nature? i mean he flooded the entire world at one point because it got so bad right? i suppose in a sense everything else he has created follows a pattern but human nature is an unpredictable factor even for a god. or maybe he can only see the beginning, middle and end and not inbetween? in the bible it talks about an era where you can only make transactions with an implanted chip and talks of a world government. these ideas sort of indicate end times. anyway i'm grasping for straws here and i wish a real christian could explain on my behalf

>You are an antichrist because you laughed at the joke that pajeet made about Jesus
You are retarded and beyond saving.
I am in no way arguing against God himself, like a God that actually may or may not exists, but then again, I am indeed arguing against a God, but rather a Christian one, since he is false. For me personally, people can be deists, agnostics or atheists, I don't mind as long as they have proper moral code, but then again, I am indeed concerned about Christians and their belief. They must wake up, because their belief in "Omniscient" God is wrong.

>mutilate penis
>christian

Attached: bris-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are-circumcision-ritual.jpg (474x404, 58K)

The God of Abraham is the Lord, but Christians and Jews have been deceived by forces as diverse as rabbis and Romans. One day you will understand, if God changes your heart.

>misrepresentation, deflection AND a character assassination attempt
Guess I I left out one, but thanks for proving me right yet again. Good ole reliable Jewish neuroticism!

>but human nature is an unpredictable factor even for a god
>even for a God
So why do believe in Him again if he created a creation that he KNEW that was going to be uncontrollable? Tell me honestly, why do you try to justify the existence of something that is logically and scientifically impossible? And we are not talking about morals here, morals can be researched on their own without any influence of religion.
>Multiple definitions of free will
Are you retarded?

And then there's the whole duck billed platypus thing.
Don't get me started on that!

Attached: platywhatthefuck.jpg (500x320, 15K)

fuck all the dunecoon religions. go back to the desert and get nuked.

You are the Jewish one here, faggot.
Read the Bible and you will understand that even Jesus (who apparently was the God's Son and all Good) wanted to destroy the basic foundation of every civilization.

Attached: 1503386969818.png (852x930, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I11yToCyBR4

delet this, goy

Attached: 1558591979007.png (1050x1050, 927K)

>Oh no he wanted to cut off control of the goyim!
>Y-YOU'RE THE SCHLOMO
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGH

Attached: the_laughing_Jesus.jpg (826x1110, 133K)

You are the kike here for calling me a jew here first you mutt. Now respond to criticism I've made, or else fuck off to /x/ or whatever the shithole you came from.

>invisible superbeing
>wants us to apologise for unexplainable sins
>to protect our unmeasurable souls
>when we get to unprovable heaven
according to this guy.

Attached: the-pope.jpg (460x288, 44K)

Attached: fucking dying.jpg (200x200, 14K)

hey, Pope Benedict was pretty good.

Let's not also forget how there is that one time in the Bible that some people claimed that no one ever saw a God himself, but then, some other retard claims in his other book that he saw "God" and I am like "wtf is this bullshit"?

You look like you are gonna die lol

My hernia reopened.

At what? Telling fairy stories to children whilst holding a giant gold cross?

So you're playing off your misunderstanding of the verses surrounding the line of He came not to bring peace, but a Sword? Kek. Let me demonstrate how you misunderstand this. What are you and I doing right now? Arguing in conflict. Why? Because you disagree with the concept of the Christian God and I don't. Did He cause this in a way of whispering my ear and telling me to do so? No. It naturally occurred by the way of free will and differing perspectives.
In the end, we will all be separated as either wheat or chaff. It is those that choose to deny God and turn away from Him that will be the chaff. So then who is the Sword in the middle of it all that is the thing that the wheat and chaff are divided by in belief? Jesus Christ.

I pity you because you have no ears to hear so you can't be introspective in order to analyze the Word properly, but it is your own refusal of Christ that causes it so that pity is tempered with that, and the fact that without the ability to be analytical on the subject you still try to talk as if you have authority on the subject too.

2 Peter 3:3-4
Thank you for your service.

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Jow Forums is a Christian board you faggot

Attached: 150EB1A9-AE03-4615-ADDE-B552071C6A16.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>can't track ids
>a phoneposter
Kek

There's that faith based religious arrogance we've all come to know and love!!!

i don't know? that's what free will entails; chaos, going out of line. why did god create humans to begin with? that's the right question and one that i think would solve this dilemma of ours but to really answer seems impossible with what i have access too. we know mankind was originally immortal and supposed to live in the garden of eden and populate the earth. now, as long as the spirit of jesus is with us, we can come to the kingdom of god and ascent this mortal plane. but beyond that? why did god decide to make mankind or anything at all? yeah no one here can answer that. and as i said man was made from the image of god but eve was created from adam so maybe that created complications even for a god (what even is a god, though? if it this mythological being who are we to define it?). and why worship him? i suppose because you wish to attain afterlife or perhaps because you agree with his moral code?
and you start talking about morals out of nowhere. moral code in the west as we know comes from christianity. can we study morals on their own? sure. but can a great civilisation be built up without a religious backbone or faith of some kind? yet to be seen.

>Jow Forums is an infested cancer ward of fragile ideas
Oh, we know.

stop masturbating

>but your interpertation is wrong becuz God said so
Did you know that today, in modern world, a feminist can claim that representing women in video games and movies as powerful is oppressive mysoginistic in every way and get praise for it, while teachings of murderous pedophile warlord Muhammad are UP TO INTERPRETATION... Like on what fucking grounds do you claim that the sword verse is not against family you retard? You are literally playing mind games right now...

if these ideas were so fragile the redpills here wouldn't be so persistent. yet here we are.

>You're not allowed to even show the slightest bit of emotion towards people who try to act as if they know what they're talking about when they don't and may be potentially leading innocent people astray with their bs
There's that dishonest kikery that we've all come to be able to recognize!

Bitch. This isn't have anything to do with politics, go to for Historical and Religious threads. Don't even bother with that, as nobody even cares to begin with.

It wasnt just one man. Many men heard the calling of god. Many men walked with and interacted with Jesus. Through them we know him. By rejecting Christ you are rejecting the most important tool you have for defeating globalism.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Good luck.

politicalbullpen.com/t/woman-fights-the-patriarchy-by-letting-entire-music-festival-take-bong-hits-out-of-her-butthole/3150

Just having fun posting

Attached: 924493f3728881ef39a3aabe2b57ddd0.jpg (1000x1440, 84K)

>but can a great civilisation be built up without a religious backbone or faith of some kind?
Japan and China are a thing, you know? Also those religions aren't exactly the death cults, the only religions I have problem are Abrahamic ones. Also, you are literally disproving Christianity by saying "lmao we have no answer to what God did that, but he still somehow fucking exists, because we cannot yet explain"

Right?

Attached: FB_IMG_1556434099192.jpg (640x920, 79K)

It partially does though, since Islam and Judaism is thing, alongside with Christianity.

Make me.
Better yet, get your god to make me.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ

>obsessed autists can be reasoned with
Not figured out why we just take the piss, huh?

>people who try to act as if they know what they're talking about when they don't and may be potentially leading innocent people astray with their bs
Pot. Meet kettle.

>what do you mean I can't interpret the bible how I want to without paying attention to it's contents contextually?! reeeeeee
Wew.
>Like on what grounds
Holy shit, you're a female kike even. This makes so much sense now. I already explained it you dumb cunt. Did you know that

I am sorry, but Free Will and God's plan do not go very well.

If you're wrong, you'll burn in hell faggot. Religion preaches morality. Look at the world without religion. Everyone is either a fornicator, homosexual or a pedo.

Christianity is corrupt and is not convey the truth about God. Islam is the truth.

Of course it does, we are free to do as we wish, but if we don't follow God we are fucked. It's a test. This life is a test to see if you can enter eternal afterlife.