Burgers are 100% to blame for the nog issue

Why the fuck could the burgers not pick their own damn cotton instead of nogs? You could have easily brought irish slave but instead you bring the nogest of nogs which Africa kings captured. Now look at you no amount of cope will change This.

Attached: 1560423744145.png (546x573, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1493-Uncovering-World-Columbus-Created/dp/0307278247/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavery is wrong.

Niggers were never meant to have constitutional rights, the lack of foresight will haunt us until oblivion.

The founding fathers were unmatched geniuses though

Attached: 1546508738988.png (716x537, 484K)

They thought commoners were smarter than they really are

>AIN'T NO FUKIN MAN LIKE THE UWHITE MAN
>Y'ALL RID MAH KAYE KAYE KAYE TIKI TORCH MARCH THRED? WE TOTIN' NATZEE FLAGS DATS REAL PATRIOTISM
>WER FIXIN IT MAN WER WINNING THA RAEC WAR
>NIGGER SAW MAH GURL THAT'S UWHITE GENOCIED!!
>JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!

Attached: 1560256661921.jpg (960x920, 141K)

Then you doomed yourself when you imported them, faggot. What's even worse is that you burgers co-operated with Jews, and now you beg for mercy and claim to be completely innocent from slavery and all that shit? Fuck off and die, you hypocrite.
See:

Attached: JewishSlaveTrade.jpg (539x385, 59K)

Because the southern US had malaria back then. In fact, we didn't eliminate it from /everywhere/ until the 1950s! And, the indentured whites died from it within 18 months (iirc), but blacks - however we got our hands on them, didn't. So we bought more blacks. source: "1491 The Americas after Columbus" (something like that - the 1491 part is accurate).

Abouslte sperg term cope again this is why I hate Americans you founding faggots could have got white slaves at least America would have been white but you apes have to chimp out with. "We wanna be master n sheitt"

Abouslte cringe lord.

This.
Another incel cope founding fathers easily could have prevented this hell they probably knew Jews were among their ranks kys.

Attached: slavery-20-638.jpg (638x479, 142K)

I expected a swedish flag

... no, the other way: "1493 Uncovering the New World Columbus Created": amazon.com/1493-Uncovering-World-Columbus-Created/dp/0307278247/

I'm truly redpilled on the snownigger problem mentally. it wasn't really about profit it has a side effect of wanting a ego for chimp confeds.

Same thing with south Africa truly deserve everything that is coming to you

No this is a pure redpilled fact which pol choses not to shallow

Fuck off kike. You’re not fooling anyone. (((Divide and conquer))) is not going to work. No more infighting!

Attached: 05731904-741B-44EC-849F-372F2A5C0E10.jpg (400x522, 24K)

>WAHH WAHH kike wahh wahh another predictable npc response

Have sex meme flag

Attached: you_keep_saying_that_word_____by_jollyjack_dd6mkcr.jpg (587x1560, 122K)

>The founding fathers were unmatched geniuses though
then what the fuck happened

Attached: 1559075982396.png (688x757, 311K)

Thanks, cousin :( I ain't gonna bantz you back - that ways lies hell.

Attached: bosch-The Harrowing of Hell.jpg (900x735, 226K)

>Slavery is wrong.

No it isin't, you just have to do it right to prevent runaway populations of feral niggers.

Do what the Arabs did with their black slaves, cut their cocks off so they can't breed.

>then what the fuck happened

White man got soft and took his boot off the niggers throat and have been paying for it since 1865.

The answer is to put the boot back on the throat of the nigger and teach him his historical role....slave

I don't know if castrati make good workers, though - they were fat and silly. Maybe you let the slaves go through puberty first, though.

>I don't know if castrati make good workers, though - they were fat and silly.

Didn't think about that...like when you neuter a dog....

or british jews

Attached: 1546562045036.jpg (2027x1449, 1.28M)

Jews have no nation.

they reside in a host and they feed off of that host until a new one comes along like they're doing to the US right now...Britain was the USA of the 19th century.

The average Briton worked in a mine, a factory or was a soldier while aristocrats and jews made money from the Empire.

Slavery started before the United States was founded. It was Europeans bringing Africans to the New World.

No it's not

(((Europeans)))

Attached: 1549926924235.jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

The law forbade white slavery.

not really, they were just called indentured servants

>The law forbade white slavery.

Were Irish considered white?

I know they weren't allowed in some businesses up until the late 19th century in some parts of the US.

Share croppers

>irish have more value than sub saharan africans
Rofl. fuck off back to pleddit you freckle monkey

yeah or that, and even black slaves could buy or gain their freedom

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-28-at-16.13.59-1024x636.png (1024x636, 628K)

>black slaves could buy or gain their freedom

There were a few black slave owners...

yup, this is probably the most famous one

Attached: william ellison.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Burgers didn't do shit. Some the slaves were brought over by the ((British)). Literally the worst country on the face of the planet. Historically speaking

Stop making fun of land owners who stutter.

The whole thing is far more complicated than the official story they hammer into children to make them feel guilt.

Same shit happens here with the maoris...I'm over it.

hmm.
i only see this posted when its time to take a shit on the Jew.S.A
really weird

the native americans owned slaves well after we abolished slavery as well, because we let them have their own laws on their land
youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0

Just a reminder, malaria and yellow fever made the coastal south a deathtrap for whites who weren’t born there until the 20th century. Also the native tribes in colonial Virginia were much more aggressive in the early phase of British settlement, and thus limited settlement to the Tidewater.

>burgers
Not all of us, just d*xoids

>Just a reminder, malaria and yellow fever made the coastal south a deathtrap for whites who weren’t born there until the 20th century.

That's interesting, never thought about the weather. Mid Atlantic area gets really hot, humid lie Africa so they adapt easier to the work

"Burgers" were colonial subjects of the English and then U.K. for the vast majority of the history of the African slave trade, you mong. Niggers were exported to all across the New World, by the French, Spanish, Brits, and Portugese because they were relatively cheap and had more immunity to both tropical and old world diseases.

It started when the burgers were still bongs.

Without cheap cotton, there wouln't have been a textile industry.
Without a textile industry, there wouldn't have been an industrial revolution.

Ahem, you british tried to have the Irish do the work, but they spontaneously combusted in the sun. Read up on Jamaica.

Attached: image.jpg (578x290, 60K)

Trips of truth.

Attached: image.jpg (445x640, 60K)

>Burgers
By which you mean "Jews." All the slave ships were Jewish owned and 74% of American Jews were slave owners.

>there's that southern pride im talking about!!

Fucking faggots

>you founding faggots could have got white slaves
How? You were hogging all the Irish for yourselves.

The biggest issue facing European peoples is the continual undervaluation of our own labour.

You brits helped the confederacy suck a fat dick you tea slurping buck toothed faggot

>Were Irish considered white?
Not really. It was well into the 20th Century before the Irish became "white" in America.

Attached: nina-sign.jpg (840x450, 227K)

jews