OI! Who did this?

This faggot bird is a symbol made by Left Wing Tumblr Fags.

This symbol is worse than Unironically using "Alt-Right".

Just calling out fags.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-191602.png (1080x2160, 423K)

back to discord, tranny

>off-topic jewish eceleb spam
just report these threads

Fuck off leaf. I don't even own a discord.

So some "e-celeb" adopted this faggot Tumblr made symbol?
Is he a Tumblr Tard pretending to be "Alt-Right"? Or just a Retard?

fuck off memeflag faggot

>Projection: the thread

>216309136
This is the thread the discord shill was referencing. Idk what it's worth.
The Jews are awful desperate if they're using guys like this tho.

Correction. This is the thread.

Now the thread loop is complete.

I'm aware that the thread is a thing.

I still ask why they use a Tumblr Made symbol. Why is this user/e-celeb using it so openly, is he a retard that doesn't know the source of his OP? Is he a retard that is pretending to be "Alt-Right", or is he just a retard?

Is this retard being guided, or is he find his own way to being a retard?

Lol wut?

The thread is just a casual call out. It's important people keep aware of things. Things like some e-celeb telling people what to think, while using an "Alt-Right" logo. It's a more abstract "Alt-Right" logo, and slis actually worse than the Alt-Right".

I want Tumblr retards who pretend to be "Alt-Right" to be caught and stopped.

I hated the new flag thing they added. Completely killed the Flag game, and makes it to easy for anyone to proxy.

But I like the Kekistan flag, so fuck it.

How is it worse than the alt-right? Did he ever claim to be alt-right, or is it the symbol that has you hung up on it? BPS is NOT left-wing for sure.

If an user, based as he might be. Unironically used "Alt-Right". I would call him a dumbass.

This BPS guy is using a logo made by Tumblr, to represent the "Alt-Right" as retards.

I don't have enough input to judge This e-celeb. But his logo is wack, that's a fact.

Well we've gone this far down the rabbit hole go ahead and source me the logo if it really is from Tumblr.

this shit has never came up in 3 years. Prove it kike.

Upon a simple request for proof, OP makes a quick stage left out of the defunct thread.

>OP wasn't sitting at his computer waiting for my response!
How dare I.

What proof, other than OLD links could I produce? I've informed you. I'd you wish to prove it then please do.

I've given my fuck, and spoke the Truth. I was there when they tried pushing this shit, and kept my eye keen.
I can tell you with Absolute certainty that this Bird in BPS's OP was made by Tumblr Fags a few years ago.

fuck off cassandra and stay in canada you disgusting sweat hog

links you won't produce. faggot nigger.

Sounds like discord bullshit. Keep sucking, loser.