Two niggers kill a white boy over an x-box. Redditors are more concerned about "racism."

Two niggers kill a white boy over an x-box. Redditors are more concerned about "racism."

foxnews.com/us/teen-16-fatally-shot-while-trying-to-sell-xbox-they-killed-my-son-over-nothing-mom-cries

old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/c0jd64/boy_16_fatally_shot_while_trying_to_sell_xbox/
Comments mentioning race were deleted. I'm just giving this to show source.

Attached: zzxcxcz.jpg (804x324, 51K)

Based niggers buying an Xbox, at least now there are more of them to be racist towards online

It was a spic that died btw. But holy shit. Around blacks

>He relaxed
Only has himself to blame.

When they say they fucked your mother you can say "good, at least I have a father"

I like how fox news ask for anyone with information to please call, and then the only description they give is teens in shorts and hoodies. Fuck niggers, people will grow tired of thier shit eventually right?

Kek, I may have a slightly above-average sized white dick, but at least I don't have to live with being a nigger

This is why all my old stuff is at the dump or in the ocean I’d rather be wasteful than dead

They always get caught

My bad. Still a horrific story.

>It was a spic that died btw.
Nope, he was some sort of native. Whites don't exist in that part of Indiana.

Would you sell an Xbox to Koko the gorilla? Think about it.
>you place an ad on Craigslist or Ebay
>someone hits "BUY" on the website
>it's a fucking gorilla from the zoo
>you put your prejudices aside and decide to make the sale
>it's a goddamn gorilla who bought your xbox
>this fucking gorilla rolls up to a public place
and you expect to engage in free market
capitalism with no repercussions?
>fucker is hairy, smelly and snarling while flailing its arms at imaginary shit
>fucking thing apes out and kills you for something it could have if it worked instead of living off free bananas from taxpayers
>then you realize
>Koko has an IQ of 90
>Koko has an IQ higher than most niggers in the States
>most (if all) niggers do not

Da fuq you thinkin....

>dealing with niggers, ever

I couldn't count the number of times I passed on Craigslist sales because of niggerbabble on the phone.

Attached: 1554839046280.jpg (596x596, 54K)

>not documenting all of the interactions, bringing a legally owned firearm, and legally defending yourself
cuck

I use to tell them to meet me at the police department parking lot. Never had a nigger be willing to do it.

Holy shit these reddit comments are honest to God the most pathetic shit I have read in my life. I dont even get how you can deny reality the way they do. Then again these faggots pretend trannys are real women so it isnt too surprising.

Hes saying he was Mexican, looks like some sort of latino mix.

Who the hell thought this play pen into adulthood was a really good use of time?

You built it, but you don't have to keep living on reddit.

It will vanish when you grow out of it.

Social media is a childish game, and you are being scolded.

Id love to suffocate redditors

lol nah idc tbqh senpai

lol average iQ of mexicans is like 87 you subhuman

Uhoh someone upset the pube headed ape