Why is he allowed to be so anti semitic and hateful towards gays without being banned???

why is he allowed to be so anti semitic and hateful towards gays without being banned???

Attached: xr9lk4xce5q21.jpg (1842x1036, 82K)

honestly that guy has ptsd hardcore. Hard to watch.

Because hes an e-celeb controlled disinfo Jew

He's likely controlled opposition. Look at his youtube - He has a checkmark next to his youtube name.

hmm i wonder? i'll give it him, he is convincing... very convincing and says certain things that make it seem as if there is absolutely zero doubt he isn't legit... but there always is doubt, and then says something else and shows his hand. this guy and his handlers peruse Jow Forums slide threads every night and literally write the script for his livestreams the next day. he has touched on very, very specific subject matter, numerous times, that were posted by shills in here the night before.... buyer beware bear

yeah he does support that lunatic e michael jones who is a glownigger, so it's possible, but I think it's more likely that he's just a retarded GI that got redpilled seeing all the jew wars he fought for no reason

(((comedian)))

To make us look stupid.

Also shills keep reposting this

>flat errrf

guys guys guys guys

Owen actually has a Jewish manager/agent in Israel. She actually had a video up talking about her role as his manager but she (or JewTube) took it down.

>To make us look stupid.
this. i've always said it's only a matter of time before this clown crashes, burns, and takes his army of following retards with him. whether it's "big bear" himself (doubtful) or a fan plastered on the news for some kind of a fuckery at the local synagouge ... it'll be over quickly

i like him. some of his deep dive shit is life changing. but ya he probably has a handler.

g a t e k e e p e r c o n t r o l l e d o p p o s i t i o n

I love owen benjamin but he is unwitting actor whore prostitute actor begging for money type of unwitting puppet asset.

OWEN IS A HONEYPOT, SORRY BIG BEAR BUT YOU ARE, ADRESS IT

People been banned for less

>shadowbanned
>subscription feature revoked
>superchats refunded
>totally demonetized
wtf how come nothing happens to him

Attached: 1549053257450.jpg (700x957, 70K)

Oh look, it's yet another memeflag-created character assassination thread where the team of paid shills swarm and populate said thread with their scripted shillspam:

Owen is a...

- JEW™ / KIKE™ / QUARTER JEW™
- ECELEB™
- CULT™ leader
- ZIONIST™ SHILL™
- SCHIZO™ / CRAZY™ / PSYCHOTIC™ / MENTALLY ILL™ / INSANE™ / UNSTABLE™
- CONTROLLED OP™
- GATEKEEPER™
- FLAT EARTHER™ / FLAT-MOON™
- MONEY™ grubber
- SHEKEL grabber™
- PATREON™' scammer
- Hi Owen™ / Fuck off Owen™ / What's up Owen™
- Literally WHO?™
- OD'd on REDPILLS™, hope he gets sorted out (feigned sympathy)
- ALCOHOLIC™
- BANNED™
- married a MEXICAN™
- marriage is failing™
- rambles™
- 147 IQ™ (mockingly)
- stop SHILLING™ this kike ("no ur the shill!")
- stop SPAMMING™ this kike
- DOLEV BROUGHTON™ is his ISRAELI™ MOSSAD™ HANDLER/MANAGER™
- etc. etc.

every single time

limited hangout

Redpilled

>marriage is failing

what are you basing this on?

^This 1 time retards thought Owen was dangerous...then they realized they were finger banging their mom and Owen wasn't that dangerous^

Attached: ok.png (320x240, 139K)

Hi Owen

not Owen

but I would dig my fingerbang in your mom

Attached: retard 43.png (740x611, 425K)

>retards thought Owen was dangerous
he is dangerous though. dangerous to the not-so-inevitable changes that must occur in this world to correct the very subject matter he banters on about. even if he wasn't a shill, he's a crass, tactless tryhard who comes off looking simply like someone wronged him significantly and he's building his army of retards to assuage his desperate need for vengeance

did you know?

he's a jew

did you know?

your mom wants his finger in her twat?

Attached: 1512945330547.png (436x436, 170K)

^did you know?^

twats like you stink?

Attached: sf.png (499x269, 227K)

I'm basing it on your fellow shills having spammed it over 100+ times in these astroturfed threads. In other words, his marriage is strong and healthy. If you're not a shill yourself, I apologize.

He is jewish.
He is controlled op.
He is milking his paypigs whilst pacifying them.

>but I would dig
sup friend. thoughts on the singularity?

^everything you just typed proves you are a retard^

Attached: 1532121830342.webm (720x458, 419K)

The thing I hate about him is he's always bragging
>LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL FARM I BUILT
>I USED TO MAKE 20,000 A WEEK IN HOLLYWOOD
>LOOK AT MY WIFE
>LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN
>LOOK AT MY SHED
>I OWN SO MANY CHICKENS
>I'M LITERALLY 6'7"

He acts like anyone can just get up and move to the country and start a homestead. I wouldn't go as saying he's controlled opposition, but he is downright delusional in thinking everyone can do what he did. He also hasn't mentioned Q-user like even once.

so you hate that he proves you suck

gj hole

Attached: POS.png (890x500, 500K)

Owen Benjamin literally, LITERALLY, says
>"I SUPPORT ISRAEL"

How fucking stupid are you?

>He also hasn't mentioned Q-user like even once.
It's because priority 1 for his campaign is to either draw attention away or to discredit entirely

He made literally all his money in hollywood, met his hot ass wife while he was still somewhat famous, and then retired to the northwest countryside to live a quiet life and he just expects people to be able to do the same and gets frustrated with people who argue with him on that. That's why I dislike him. I used to watch every stream until I realized 75% of it is just humblebragging.

I got banned on twitter for saying "show bobs and vagene"

Attached: 1542684415280.png (840x854, 545K)

^and then your dumb anus bled^

gj hole

Attached: idiot.png (885x516, 477K)

i believe you're heart might be, but your head really isn't in this

Attached: brother-hyde.jpg (666x666, 46K)

Watching him lately has been humbling tbqh.

He calls out bullshit, he’s mocks the Jews then realises it’s bullshit to be afraid of them, understands the nature of evil, I like him.

He also goes after pedos and global homo, that’s honourable.

All of his critics just say emotional nonsense about him implying it means anything, never any arguments or counter evidence.

He has admitted to being jewish.
He has gone on record several times asserting that "jews are good people" and how "only a few are to blame."
He has gone on record disavowing violence.
He has gone on record urging whites to not fight back but to flee (like he did).
He married a mexican woman and produced mongrel children.
He is living off of the labor of others.

He is an idiot, easy to dismiss.
gullible look at porcelain doc on him.

your hate for Owen = you live w/mom and have a limp dick that attracts 0 women^

gj hole

Attached: 02a.png (2048x1239, 678K)

I love this guy. Of course anyone is capable of anything but I genuinely believe he is honest and just working through a lot of things like the JQ, moon landing, idw, getting betrayed by his friends, etc. His story has brought a lot of people closer to God, and even though not everyone can up and move to the country, everyone is capable of starting a family, following God, getting their life in order, and moving toward that end.

^I love all of you dumbfux that type on Jow Forums while you limp dick in your mom's basement^

gj hole's

Attached: 1559088881009.jpg (249x203, 8K)

Succinct rebuttal.

underrated

i agree but you're not a baby so you should already know that desu

^when limp dicks think they are HUGE^

on Jow Forums

gj holes

Attached: untitled.png (500x402, 171K)

sry...forgot you agreed

Attached: untitled87.png (395x401, 115K)

hey "guy", you never answered me... so what are your thoughts on the impending singularity?

because he has marbles up his ass.
rip patrice

His grandmother was 1/2 Jewish and converted to catholocism. And if you understood the Jew trick of crying out in pain as he strikes you, you also would understand why non violence is an important strategy at this point. He never said flee, but to not accept or partake in the Jewish tricks. Also his wife is half white Mexican and they married before he was woke to racemixing. Anything else, you greasy olive fucker?

Once Hollywood, always Hollywood, even if you've moved away.

He has protection.

When Owen gets bigger they'll kill him to feed the despair machine. He has all the ingredients of a perfect impending murder suicide.
>dropping redpills
>family of beautiful people
>living in an isolated spot
>access to guns
>a case for spiraling out of control
>followers

He cant have HuWhite children if he marry beaner, who dissapears everytime at the mention of jews (because she wants the fancypants and lolipots)

I think the singularity = you realizing at some point you are DUMBASS..

unless you are kewl being a dumbass...

at which point the singularity implodes

Attached: y2.png (500x284, 239K)

and where will you be when it occurs? as in what part will you play? pretend as if it was happening today

when you type..

your mom regrets your birth

that's how your stupid affects the world...

now go be dumb more to prove your mom hates you existing

Attached: dumb bitch.jpg (2048x1363, 182K)

do you have a mom?

Because he's part Jew himself and married to a spic. His retarded rants also make right wingers look like fools.

Attached: DikW2r4XkAEIYNj.jpg (1200x1184, 235K)

^asks a hole^

^and a moron^

Attached: untitled22.png (1080x1239, 2.06M)

destiny really believes his side would win the civil war. there's no arguing with a crazy person...

Your entire post was unsightly compromises

>he is not pureblood jew so it doesn't count!
>he didn't exactly tell his flock to flee and capitulate, he just said we should all keep taking the abuse ad infinitum as long as we keep paying him shekels!
>his wife is not pureblood mexican so it doesn't count!

Embarrassing.

imagine being 5'4 and having a weird mouth that doesn't close up and down but grinds like the cock sucker it is.

^when you type^

^girls ask why you suck so much dick...and take so much dick in your anus^

Attached: opubro.png (750x317, 410K)

darklord will sue them otherwise

because he is going to be the posterboy for making people who name the jew look like lunatics

Uh oh, looks like we got a faggot bear cultist in here.

^we get it^

^you enjoy a cock in your face^

^please munch more cock^

Attached: a s.png (480x540, 257K)

He actually claims to have a 147 IQ when he's probably slightly retarded lmao

I used to follow her on Twitter, bangable jewess, some D word name

GUYS. Pedophiles live on the MOON.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

He's a coke head. Watch his video he's sniffing like he has a cold all the time.

^is a dim bulb^

^wishes she was smart enuff to type on Jow Forums^

^is accidently/really dumb w/this post^

Attached: untitled4.png (1243x1143, 1.99M)

because he shills flat earth mandella effect and every other retarded fucking psyop alongside 'teh jews' in his drunken incoherent rants. this fucking retard is exactly what the jews want running around

God Damn that's spoopy

(((Benjamin))) he's in plain sight and you fucks can't even see it

>"If you find out some shit you can't just say it is, you can't play God like that, that's why i don't get into 9/11"
>"The moon landing is fake and iof you disagree you're banned"

Imagine still believing we living on a giant globe spinning through space.

Okay "srgt bear"

Big bear is funny but I guess I'm banned because I can't comment on stream. Think it might have been my weird YouTube handle, Idk.

The guy has aged like 10 years in one year

He's spiraling out of control, ranting in his backyard. Soon he's going to turn on Vox Day and he'll have no famous friends left.

Sad.

He admits to 1\4 jew

Dolev? She quit long ago once Owen went full 1488.

No one knows how Owen Benjamin remains unbanned.

He inspired Poway synagouge shooter though, he gave a subtle shoutout to Owen and the bears in his manifesto even.

Even after that somehow, he remains unbanned.

No one knows how.

Controlled Op to make right wing look stupid possibly?

>hello fellow anons!
who do you think you are fooling?

Not an argument, Shlomo.

Just not big enough for anyone to give a shit. Sorry, I didn’t make the rules.

Attached: 0F334712-EA32-4CCB-8868-C5D7ED6EAC86.jpg (1072x1440, 85K)

She's as new as they get lol still cute tho

English please, sir.

*jew not new. Goddamn phone.

^when a Canadian thinks she is kewl^

^but she still is not^

^Owen went to your pathetic communist country and made people laff^

^you must hate that^

Attached: hmmm.png (465x200, 127K)

He didn't marry a beaner have you seen his wife??

She's Jewish af, lives in israel, runs a comedy club but gd what I wouldn't do to fuck her. She's hot. 1488##

Yes he did. Amy is a filthy beaner mexican and his kids look like they have down syndrome. Maybe just are beaners though.

A beans a bean bro. She's a hot one tho

I live in LA. So there are levels to beanerness for me. :( I mean straight dark brown short, well you get the picture.

^look^

retards still exist on Jow Forums

^gj holes^

Attached: untitled77.png (500x483, 213K)

I can tell you're a middle aged deadbeat by the way you type. Gamma!

why is EMJ glownigger?